PDA

View Full Version : misty or may

D-cloud
August 16th, 2004, 06:58 AM
ok dis is messed up ill try to fix it

Brittany
August 16th, 2004, 07:07 AM
You shouldn't be posting that because, they have other threads devoted to this topic, and this is in the wrong place too.

D-cloud
August 16th, 2004, 07:09 AM
You shouldn't be posting that because, they have other threads devoted to this topic, and this is in the wrong place too.

hey nice avatar how come you put that 1 with the two girls kissing ok
is the crush sarah

Sayuri no Hoshi
August 16th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Yeah, this belongs in the Pokemon TV and Movies forum...and I think there's already a thread like this in there. Hmm, let's see if I can move it; and, if there an identical thread, then I'll lock it. It'll be all taken care of! ^_^

Brittany
August 16th, 2004, 07:18 AM
First of all, don't get off subject.

Second, we are not in the right place to do this.
Theres another thread somewhere else, and a mod will close this one soon, because its a duplicate.

~*Silent Tattsu*~
August 16th, 2004, 07:19 AM
well who do you think is the best, well i think misty is because shes hot and may is just a lil gurl

*COUGH* I detect a Spammer *COUGH*

Umm.. dude, there are already 2/3 threads on this same topic, and you've put this in the wrong forum. It belongs in the Pokemon Anime forum. Oh, and your going off topic too XX;

Sayuri no Hoshi
August 16th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Oy...bad news, I can't close this thread unless it's already moved to my forum; and, I thought I could move any thread from any forum, but I was wrong. Eh. I'll get a super-mod or someone in a higher position to lock it/move it as soon as possible.

D-cloud
August 16th, 2004, 07:28 AM
ok sorry bout dis every body did a mistake cuz im kinda new here and ma computer wasnt working and i was tryng sumthing on this post thyngy and i submited it by accident

Midori Chi
August 16th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Umm,I'm not trying to be mean,but,plz try and talk normal,thanx!

~Rachel~(I'm a girl for 6 days,hehe)

Kairi
August 16th, 2004, 09:26 AM
It’s okay, but please check the TV Shows forum for the same topic. And in the future, make sure it’s in the right area and not a duplicate. If you’re unsure, PM a mod. Thanks! ^^;