PDA

View Full Version : Lyke, Hi!!! I'm new AND popular!!

Princess123
August 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Lyke, hello! I'm lyke one of those girls you call a prep, exept I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY better!! Ya, you better beileve it baybee! So I want y'all to take it Eezee with the PM's, I've just gotten SO MUCH already! :O Gosh, bein' perfect is HARD work! Luff ya!! :3

Hiidoran
August 30th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Er... wow.
That sure was energetic.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
I love the enthusiasm, however; some people might find it annoying in the future. ;D

So, you consider yourself pretty popular, eh?
Well, I can't say that I have ever heard of you, but it's good to have confidence in one's self.

Always remember that the coolest people read and follow the Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600). ;D

Take care~

Avey
August 30th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Haha, you have an ego. We share something in common. I'm totally going to Private Message you all the time, just to annoy you.

J/K

Welcome to the forums, Eccentric Princess123.

Edit: Ahaha, Hyper Princess123 is my favourite newbie ever.

Princess123
August 30th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Lyke I'm 2 gud 4 da rulz baybee '_^

Kishijoten
August 30th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the PC!. I don't really know who is popluar an not on the PC but enjoy your time here and have fun.

Kryssi
August 30th, 2008, 02:57 PM
You do indeed have a lot of... finger stamina.. or something of the sort. I'm gonna call you Spritey.... yeah.

August 30th, 2008, 05:11 PM
You're either the most predictable troll ever, or just the most energetic person ever. Either ways, welcome.

Guillermo
August 30th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I don't know about being perfect, but heck if you think so then by all means think so!
(It is nice to have such self-confidence! xD)

Anyway welcome, as Hiidoran and a few other posters said just read the Rules/FAQ as they are a great read and can help down the road!

I think you may need to loosen up a bit here on PC, no one is perfect and everyone needs to realize that! But anyway have fun posting and such!

-Dark

bubblewrap
September 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
Well, somebody has a lot of enthusiasm! I'm not sure thats a good thing.

Mōnštȝr¿
September 1st, 2008, 06:29 PM
Wow.... A lot of confidence well welcome to PC

Drew
September 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
You're either the most predictable troll ever, or just the most energetic person ever. Either ways, welcome.

o__o

-recovers from the shock-

I'm still trying to decide which one, myself..
It screams 'annoying-preppy-Pokemon-sidecharacter'.

xD

Regardless, welcome to PC.
Even if the rules are above you, I'd still suggest reading them.
Have fun around here. ^^;