PDA

View Full Version : Whats up?

UltramasterBDX
August 30th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Hey,

I'm new here.
I must say, Wow very nice forums!

By the way..
My name is Sascha and I am living in Germany.
(Yes, german is the native language for me, xD)

I hope I can find a few friends here, xD...

By the way, I am a romhacker ~ I create custom Pokemon games!

Hm, have i forgot something? xD

I hope everybody can likes me^^"

Aurafire
August 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Haha well I'm glad you like it so far!

Welcome to PC! You'll have no problem making friends, everyone is very nice here. So look around, find something that interests you, and have fun!

UltramasterBDX
August 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Haha well I'm glad you like it so far!

Welcome to PC! You'll have no problem making friends, everyone is very nice here. So look around, find something that interests you, and have fun!
Yeah, I have already found the forum "Emluation"~it's the place for me <3

And yes, the site is very cool.
A lot of stuff for a lot of members ;-)

Hiidoran
August 30th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Ah, do I see a rom-hack in German in the near future? :3

Welcome to the community, UltramasterBDX!
I'm sure everyone will like you just fine; you seem like a very nice person.

So, have you been speaking English for long? Your skills in this language are very nice!
If I knew a little German I might try and say something, but alas I do not know it.
(If your first language was Spanish on the other hand... ^.^)

I'm sure you will enjoy the Pokécommunity very much, indeed.
(Just don't forget to come and visit the rest of us that post outside of the Emulation section, okay?)

Take care~

Avey
August 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Sup, UltramasterBDX? Welcome to the community, my friend. For someone who's native language isn't English, you're pretty good at it. A ROM hacker, eh? I can't admit that I know too much about that department, but I'm sure you're esoteric when it comes to the art. Maybe you can teach me how in years to come, who knows?

If I were you though, I'd read the Rules and the FAQ before posting, just to make sure you know what to do.

UltramasterBDX
August 30th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Ah, do I see a rom-hack in German in the near future? :3

Welcome to the community, UltramasterBDX!
I'm sure everyone will like you just fine; you seem like a very nice person.

So, have you been speaking English for long? Your skills in this language are very nice!
If I knew a little German I might try and say something, but alas I do not know it.
(If your first language was Spanish on the other hand... ^.^)

I'm sure you will enjoy the Pokécommunity very much, indeed.
(Just don't forget to come and visit the rest of us that post outside of the Emulation section, okay?)

Take care~
Thanks^^
A romhack? yes! In german? No, english is better^^ (cause it's international, lol)
So, I learned English at school for 4 years (It's easier to speak for me) and yes, I'm going to lern, lern, lern and lern ;3
English is very usefull (The Worldlanguage? xD)
@ (Just don't forget to come and visit the rest of us that post outside of the Emulation section, okay?)
Well, I dont forget it ;-)

Sup, UltramasterBDX? Welcome to the community, my friend. For someone who's native language isn't English, you're pretty good at it. A ROM hacker, eh? I can't admit that I know too much about that department, but I'm sure you're esoteric when it comes to the art. Maybe you can teach me how in years to come, who knows?

If I were you though, I'd read the Rules and the FAQ before posting, just to make sure you know what to do.

Thanks^^
I have already read the Rules and the FAQ.
And yeah, romhacking is easy to lern.
Maybe I can give you a little bit from my skills, xD

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 30th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Hi there! My name is Abby!

Trust me, you'll be able to find new friends here. And if you can't, then send a friend request to me, I'll always accept! ^_^

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

SpartanPatriot
August 30th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the forum!

It is a great place from what I have seen so far and everyone is nice. There are on flamers and there are seldom spamers.

UltramasterBDX
August 30th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Hi there! My name is Abby!

Trust me, you'll be able to find new friends here. And if you can't, then send a friend request to me, I'll always accept! ^_^

I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Wow, now I have 5 friends <3

Thanks, I think I am able to find a few more, ^^"