PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Crazed_One
August 30th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Hello! I am glad to be a new addition to this fine community, and before you say so I have read the rules =P

Kryssi
August 30th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Hey there, i'm slightly new too. Welcome to PC and hope you have fun :)

*Merged post*
Trust me, as long as you don't type like a blind/scene kid, and post stupid threads all the time, you'll be fine...

Tinhead Bruce
August 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Well good, cuz people rag on new people ALL the time for not reading the rules. Anyways, it's nice to have a new addition, and let me be the second to say welcome. I'm semi-knowledgeable so please don't hesitate to ask me for help.

Aurafire
August 30th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Welcome to PC! Good that you've read the rules already. You'll have no problem....

So, explore a little, find out what interests you, and have fun!

Crazed_One
August 30th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Than you for not flaming the new guy, I am looking in at the Battle section atm.

Kishijoten
August 30th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the PC!. I hope you have a wonderful time here.

BeachBoy
August 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Thank you for not flaming the new guy, I am looking in at the Battle section atm.

Don't worry, we don't flame people here at PC.

Kryssi, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread, it's against the NU/W Rules. Yeah, the thread creator is the only one with that right. XD So try not to do it again, thanks. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Crazed_One. Hope you have fun here. :D

Hiidoran
August 30th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Of course we wouldn't flame new members!
(That would be too many people to flame... xD)

In all seriousness, welcome to the forums!
We sure have been getting quite a few members who have read the rules before diving off into the "Land-of-Posting."
It's nice to see such an influx of responsible members joining our humble community!

The pleasure is all ours, Crazed One.
Thank you for joining the Pokécommunity!

Take care~

Crazed_One
August 30th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Don't worry, we don't flame people here at PC.

Kryssi, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread, it's against the NU/W Rules. Yeah, the thread creator is the only one with that right. XD So try not to do it again, thanks. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Crazed_One. Hope you have fun here. :D

I just like to test ;) and thank you all again for such a warm welcome!

Guillermo
August 30th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Hello there Crazed_One, I am loving the name it has a nice little *ding* to it haha!

Anyway welcome to PC, it is great too see you have read the Community Rules, but have you checked out the Frequently Asked Questions? They can help out quite a bit as well I must admit haha!
(I have a habit of saying haha now! xD)

I am loving the Raikou picture as well, Raikou is my favorite out of the 3 legendary dogs of Johto, I don't know why he just looks cool!

Welcome to PC, have fun posting, making lots and lots of great friends and so on!

Crazed_One
August 30th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Hello there Crazed_One, I am loving the name it has a nice little *ding* to it haha!

Anyway welcome to PC, it is great too see you have read the Community Rules, but have you checked out the Frequently Asked Questions? They can help out quite a bit as well I must admit haha!
(I have a habit of saying haha now! xD)

I am loving the Raikou picture as well, Raikou is my favorite out of the 3 legendary dogs of Johto, I don't know why he just looks cool!

Welcome to PC, have fun posting, making lots and lots of great friends and so on!

Thank you *Dark*Master, I like your name as well =) And I havn't checked that out, I will do so immediatly, after saying thank you about the Raikou picture, I will pm you the link as I don't have 15 posts yet.