PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Kuros
August 31st, 2008, 12:44 AM
Just stopping by to say greet everyone. I'm an IV breeder and casual battler. I look forward to trading with you all. Well, as soon as I put up my trade thread.

Hiidoran
August 31st, 2008, 12:54 AM
Well I'm sure there will be a lot of people just itching to trade with you then, Kuros.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
So, you IV breed, eh?
That takes some skill, and we can always use more of that!

I don't really battle myself, but there are quite a few members out there that are pretty darn tough. You might find yourself bulking up your competitive team a bit. ;D

Well, I'm sure you will get along here just fine.
I hope you find some areas, including the Wireless Trading Corner, that will interest you greatly.

Take care, Kuros!

Guillermo
August 31st, 2008, 12:57 AM
Well, hello there Kuros (Your name reminds me of Yiros, an Australian food!)

Anyway welcome to the humble site of PokeCommunity! I am sure there will be tonnes of battlers just waiting for your Friend Code, but we have some tough people so you must be prepared! Good luck with the battling! So you IV breed as well? I must say you get more and more interesting every time I read your introduction!

Welcome to PC, have fun posting and making lots of great friends!

Kuros
August 31st, 2008, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to bettering my battling skills. I am a little rusty, and my team if going to a bit of an upgrade, lol. I just got my thread up and running so I'm good to go.

Aurafire
August 31st, 2008, 08:19 AM
Welcome to PC!

I bet I'll see you around sometime if you're into battling and IV breeding and such!

Anyway, relax and have fun here!