PDA

View Full Version : Back after a long time away

Tensa Zangetsu
August 31st, 2008, 10:58 AM
Hello everyone, I'm back to Pokemon Community after a quite long time away. I hope to stay for much longer this time, I've also re-familiarised myself with the rules.

there are some new addititons such as the Myspacey Profiles (Already customised) And Blogs! I'm so gonna get 50000 posts (without spamming)

Time to make up with old friends and post in their profiles. Thanks for reading my re-intro :P.

Please, feel free to make friends with me, I love having friends.

Rob-120
August 31st, 2008, 11:08 AM
Um, welcome back I guess...and wow..you must have been gone for a while if the rules changed since the last time you were on here.

Aurafire
August 31st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome back to PC!

50,000??? That's a lot of posting, good luck!

Hiidoran
August 31st, 2008, 01:23 PM
Welcome back to PC!

50,000??? That's a lot of posting, good luck!It's 5,000, Aurasphere... I don't think anyone on PC has a post count anywhere near 50,000. xD
(That's a good goal... *writes it down*)

Any who, welcome back to the land that is Pokécommunity.
I suppose you have been gone for quite some time, though I suppose we really haven't had the profile deal for that long.

You know, if you want a blog so badly you can always donate a little money towards the greater good!
(I'm not a sales-person. [/shiftyeyes])

Well, it was my pleasure reading your welcome back thread. 'Tis what I do in my spare time...

I'm sure you will enjoy PC more this time around. It's just so much more inviting and exciting with the social-networking built in. Eventually it will become difficult for you to pull yourself away from it! :o

Take care and welcome back!

Saud-Blaziken
September 2nd, 2008, 05:01 AM
Hello There Welcome Back To PC If You Want Anything PM Me Or If You Want To Be Friends.

~S-B~

Neko64
September 2nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
No Hiidoran, he said 50,000. xD

Well welcome back to Pokecommunity, Samu3l! I hope you have a great stay again and stay here longer this time (trust meh, it's worth it! x3). Good luck on reaching 50,000 posts! And hey, I like making friends too; feel free to befriend me or just randomly leave a comment on my profile. xD I like those too lol.

Have fun! ;3

-Neko

Archer
September 2nd, 2008, 05:55 AM
No Hiidoran, he said 50,000. xD

Well welcome back to Pokecommunity, Samu3l! I hope you have a great stay again and stay here longer this time (trust meh, it's worth it! x3). Good luck on reaching 50,000 posts! And hey, I like making friends too; feel free to befriend me or just randomly leave a comment on my profile. xD I like those too lol.

Have fun! ;3

-Neko

Yes, but he was refering to getting blog rights. So Hiidoran corrected him.
Yeah, the whole site has changed from a forum - to a way of life.
(I'm starting to sound like a nut...)

Tensa Zangetsu
September 2nd, 2008, 06:11 AM
This is one of the most active forums ever, It's got loads of welcoming members and a lot of things to do, the only reason I go off Pokecommunity is to draw or go outside for some fresh air.

I actually meant 50,000 posts to aim for but also as the amount to get to be able to make a blog, I was wrong (Thanks Hiidoran).

Thanks for the welcome Neko64 (I've sent you a friend request) and Archer :P.

Guillermo
September 4th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Well then, welcome back Samu31. I am sure you will enjoy it here, as you probably did before you left last time. I am glad you decided to come back, we love it when people return to us! Make sure too re-read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions just in case they have changed since your absence.