PDA

View Full Version : when no one believes you

~Night
August 31st, 2008, 11:27 AM
On this thread you can talk about the things that have happened and/or are happening to you that no one believes

lets start with me. . .
'Everyone has feelings' . . . I think we should change that to 'Everything has feelings'
why?
because
objects including windows, chairs, beds, etc. have feelings. I can sense them. when I walk into a room, a chair will give off some sort of aura and I'll know to sit there, and if I don't sit there, then it won't like that.
another example, right now the bed I'm on has a REALLY bad itch and right now I'm scratching it to make it feel better.
the sidewalk tells me where to step(one would feel jelous if they only got stepped on once while their buddy got to get stepped on twice by the same person.
last night my dad washed the front window of our car and ther was a square about as big as my computer screen that didn't get washed and was feeling rather sad. I told my parents, but they just said I had an overly active imagination.
One time when I was little, we were on a boat, and I said to my mom, "I'm glad I'm not a boat" just because they had to take people back and forth for their entire life without having any fun. My mom told me that boats didn't have feelings, but I never really believed her.
This stuff happens to me all the time - the vitamin waters in the fridge tell me which one wants to be opened the most, even one time when I went to a toy store I had to get two of the same purple dragon stuffed animals because they were brother and sister. I even used to play a game called 'Toy Land' where I would help my stuffed animals act out their feelings. Ever single time I got a new toy, they would be greeted at the front of my bed and their names would be written into an invisible book. Whenever I made them do something they didn't want to do, I agreed with them and started back from where they wanted to start. I had to help my toys act out their feelings. I could never have 'Spyro' my red and orange dragon, cheat on 'Stripey' his orange cat wife, with 'Pegasus's mother, even though she loved him dearly. One: Spyro didn't love her back. Two: he already had a wife and kids. When 'Crystal' and 'Cole' the two purple dragons I got, weren't born yet, they were in a world that delivered each baby to its rightful mother. They got their brains, body parts, etc. and even had small flashbacks of it when they were young. Now that I found I'm allergic to dust, we miss eachother so much. Now my toys never get to express their feelings, and feel hurt when I give them away, or leave then locked away in the garrage.

St. Anger
August 31st, 2008, 11:44 AM
I don't really get this thread '*_*.

Megera
August 31st, 2008, 11:52 AM
Basically, you write down whatever delusions you have on a daily basis.

txteclipse
August 31st, 2008, 11:57 AM
I think you need to sleep. Listening to relaxing music helps.

devilicious
August 31st, 2008, 11:59 AM
Is this supposed to be funny?

Because I'm laughing a lot here.

Megera
August 31st, 2008, 12:01 PM
There's only one explanation.

FAIRYGODPARENTS

icomeanon6
August 31st, 2008, 12:11 PM
<psychology>

I think you're manifesting subconscious desires to do things like sit in chairs into conscious ideas like chairs wanting you to sit in them.

</psychology>

As for when nobody believes me: I believe in God, but that belief seems to be getting less and less popular all the time.

Yamikarasu
August 31st, 2008, 12:40 PM
"I'm not lying! I swear!"

They never believe me. :/

I also believe in a god, the FSM, but no one seems to believe me about that either. There's probably some good reason for it that I'm missing.

wakachamo
August 31st, 2008, 12:54 PM
On this thread you can talk about the things that have happened and/or are happening to you that no one believes

lets start with me. . .
'Everyone has feelings' . . . I think we should change that to 'Everything has feelings'
why?
because
objects including windows, chairs, beds, etc. have feelings. I can sense them. when I walk into a room, a chair will give off some sort of aura and I'll know to sit there, and if I don't sit there, then it won't like that.
another example, right now the bed I'm on has a REALLY bad itch and right now I'm scratching it to make it feel better.
the sidewalk tells me where to step(one would feel jelous if they only got stepped on once while their buddy got to get stepped on twice by the same person.
last night my dad washed the front window of our car and ther was a square about as big as my computer screen that didn't get washed and was feeling rather sad. I told my parents, but they just said I had an overly active imagination.
One time when I was little, we were on a boat, and I said to my mom, "I'm glad I'm not a boat" just because they had to take people back and forth for their entire life without having any fun. My mom told me that boats didn't have feelings, but I never really believed her.
This stuff happens to me all the time - the vitamin waters in the fridge tell me which one wants to be opened the most, even one time when I went to a toy store I had to get two of the same purple dragon stuffed animals because they were brother and sister. I even used to play a game called 'Toy Land' where I would help my stuffed animals act out their feelings. Ever single time I got a new toy, they would be greeted at the front of my bed and their names would be written into an invisible book. Whenever I made them do something they didn't want to do, I agreed with them and started back from where they wanted to start. I had to help my toys act out their feelings. I could never have 'Spyro' my red and orange dragon, cheat on 'Stripey' his orange cat wife, with 'Pegasus's mother, even though she loved him dearly. One: Spyro didn't love her back. Two: he already had a wife and kids. When 'Crystal' and 'Cole' the two purple dragons I got, weren't born yet, they were in a world that delivered each baby to its rightful mother. They got their brains, body parts, etc. and even had small flashbacks of it when they were young. Now that I found I'm allergic to dust, we miss eachother so much. Now my toys never get to express their feelings, and feel hurt when I give them away, or leave then locked away in the garrage.

I think you need to seek medical help immediately.

Jorah
August 31st, 2008, 12:55 PM
I don't get much what this is on about but...I can sense when doors open without looking? They don't creek, or make a noise themselves. I can just tell.

Anyway, I've got so good at lying that whenever I lie people believe me. When I tell the truth, they don't XD

Amachi
August 31st, 2008, 01:17 PM
I think we can all guess why I'm closing this.