PDA

View Full Version : Peppipdedoodlydoo! That means hi!

Pika_Pwnd
August 31st, 2008, 01:57 PM
Sup! I joined just yesterday and I just wantyed to introduce myself. I'm your new best buddy, Pika_Pwnd. lol

Hiidoran
August 31st, 2008, 02:03 PM
Well it's always nice to gain more friends, isn't it?
(There is strength in numbers. :o)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Pika_Pwnd.
That's a very nice drawing you have in your signature! You are very talented my friend.

I see that you have already found the Art Gallery, I will be sure to look at some of your work there.

Enjoy yourself now!

Aurafire
August 31st, 2008, 02:07 PM
Wow that's an incredible drawing!

But anyway, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in, so relax and have fun!

Pika_Pwnd
August 31st, 2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks for complimenting my drawing. Now..to relax and have fun......is it working yet?

Neko
August 31st, 2008, 04:47 PM
Lol, very catchy name, Pika_pwned. xD I also like the thread title. When I saw it I was all like "what?! o__O" Hahah!

So I take it you like Pikachu? I bet you could tell from my sig and avatar I like Pika too! XD I'd have to say though, Raichu is my fav out of the three.<3

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Pokecommunity! Make lots of friends and be sure to have fun~;3

-Neko

Avey
August 31st, 2008, 05:17 PM
Well, someone likes Drake And Josh. XD

Welcome to the forums, my friend. Awesome username, by the way.

Pika_Pwnd
September 1st, 2008, 02:49 PM
Apparently you guys like my name. I just wanted to have something no one else had, not because I liked Pikachu. But pikachu is still cool, just not my favorite. lol I LOVE SCEPTILE!!! He's my favorite.

Mōnštȝr¿
September 1st, 2008, 06:34 PM
Lol I like you name it's funny, but welcome to PC....

Pika_Pwnd
September 1st, 2008, 08:43 PM
I came up with the name when my brother was playing some guy on wifi and when he beat his salamance with a pikachu he yelled, "You just got Pika pwnd!" And I like it. lol. I also thought no one else would have it.

Archer
September 1st, 2008, 09:49 PM
Peppipdedoodlydoo, then...
I see you have connections to competitive battling. Have a look around there, we'd be happy to help.

Pika_Pwnd
September 1st, 2008, 09:59 PM
I would love to battle wifi but right now my guys are all Lv. 25