PDA

View Full Version : Manga Mailing List Proposal

omni89
August 31st, 2008, 03:56 PM
Please all information before contacting me!

Ok here's the deal guys: Since we are no longer allowed to post links to download manga, I have decided to distribute all the poke manga I have via:

1) Private Message
2) Email, and
3) Yuwie (A social networking site)

How it Works: Anyone who would like a certain volume of Pokemon manga whatever it may be, can contact me via the above mentioned methods and I will see what I can do for you. My contact information can be found by clicking on my username in the upper left-hand corner of this post. Posted below is a list of the various volumes to which I have access to. I will also try to update it often as possible.

*Update!: From this point on I will also have all the links posted in a blog on Yuwie. For those of you who don't know, Yuwie is a social networking site like MySpace with pretty much all the same features, except that...and read this very carefully...THEY PAY THEIR USERS! If your interested then click here to see what it's all about: http://r.yuwie.com/omniforce/. If you join after clickling that link you'll automatically be registered as my friend and have access to my blog where the links are. You'll receive updates from me via the alert area and friend activity feeds when I add or change material. Finally, if you decide to join Yuwie and your already on the mailing list, then please let me know so I can take you off. Thanks guys, and enjoy!*

Safety Precautions: As I'm sure most of you are aware, this material is considered to be copyright protected (to some degree or another) and thus somewhat controversial to share widely and publicly. Thus to remain in line with the rules of this forum and prevent widespread distribution of these volumes, I have put the following safety precautions/eligibility conditions in place:

1) Volumes can only be obtained by contacting me in one of the above mentioned ways. Upon receiving and approving your request I will send you the link to the requested volume(s).

2) Each volume requires a unique password in order to be downloaded. I will provide you with this as well.

3) All volumes must be extracted from ZIP files.

The List: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=70379

IMPORTANT: Please let me know if you change your username so I can update the list and you don't get left out.

Volumes Currently Available:
Pokemon Adventures/Special: Volume1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, Volume 5, Volume 6, Volume 7, Volume 8, Volume 9, Volume 10, Volume 11, Volume 12, Volume 13, Volume 14, Volume 15, Volume 16, Volume 17, Volume 18, Volume 19, Volume 20,Volume 21, Volume 22, Volume 23, Volume 24,Volume 25, Volume 26, Volume 27

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure!: Volume 1, Volume 2

Pokemon Ranger (Scanlation from the team at DATS)

Pokemon Ranger Batonnage: Coming Soon!

The Electric Tale of Pikachu: Volume 1, Volume 2

Top Contributor: durial666(Pokecommunity Manga God):t248:

<3yellow<3
August 31st, 2008, 04:37 PM
Interesting idea.

I demand volumes 27-50 :D

But in all seriousness, if you're willing to shoulder that responsibility, then by all means you may.

chamo-chan
September 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Great idea. I'm in.
If you do go through with it, let me know.

omni89
September 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
I've updated this thread with new information: The mailing list has already started and I'm here ready to take requests. Please read information above before contacting me!

ToshiroSato
September 5th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Seems like a good idea, saves me a job to send em all out ^_^ I see you have already uploaded mine with a password

Also you need to update your "available volumes" list, I've given you the links to the missing volumes there ^_^

omni89
September 5th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I've updated the volume list and have upload every available volume except Volume 24; think you could help me out with that durial? So don't be shy, request a volume today.

Second, StripedxSocks consider yourself added to the list.

Noam
September 6th, 2008, 10:45 AM
You have it on Photobucket.
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg190/omni89/PS%20Volume%2024/

StripedxSocks
September 6th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Second, StripedxSocks consider yourself added to the list.

Thanks so much :)
I'm new here, and a bit shy to post, so sorry about that x)

omni89
September 6th, 2008, 02:41 PM
You have it on Photobucket.
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg190/omni89/PS%20Volume%2024/

Unfortunately, that was a typo; what was posted was actually volume 23. I do have volume 24 (thanks to the extreme generosity of durial666) and I will be posting it, however it's missing some pages so that's complicated things a little.

Thanks so much :)
I'm new here, and a bit shy to post, so sorry about that x)

No need to apologize, and welcome to PokeCommunity. Everyone here is pretty swell (even Maxim and the mods, as long as you don't piss'em off) so don't hesitate to jump right in!

Finally, Emerald Sohma has been added to the list!

omni89
September 7th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Volume 24 is ready to go which makes the list of available volumes of PokeSpecial/Adventures (in English) complete!

Note: Just to warn you all in advance, Volume 24 is missing a few pages, but nothing that major.

Finally, Cem-chan you're on the list!

ToshiroSato
September 8th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Just got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures, I'll start Scanning tonight.

EDIT:

As there isn't a high demand for it, I'ma take my time doing this one

omni89
September 9th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Just got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures, I'll start Scanning tonight.
EDIT: As there isn't a high demand for it, I'ma take my time doing this one

Sweet, thanks bro. ^_^

UPDATE: Fixed some scrambled and repeated pages in Volumes 24 & 27; thanks to Orang for pointing that out. Also, Tronor and BalthazarMaster have been added to the list. Peace out; can't wait for 28! (hey that rhymes; maybe it can be our slogan until November:cool:)

Hikari318
September 12th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Um, I have a question... in which language are the scans?

ToshiroSato
September 12th, 2008, 01:06 AM
all in English, as this Is an English speaking forum

Wallace Berlitz
September 13th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Not at all... They can host whatever language manga they want. At lease they can view the image and read Coronis' summaries to understand more.

ToshiroSato
September 13th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Not at all... They can host whatever language manga they want. At lease they can view the image and read Coronis' summaries to understand more.
They can host what they like, but I know what Omni has is all English as I gave him all the scans.

Death_Machine
September 14th, 2008, 06:51 AM
this mailing list thing seems intresting... count me in omni

ToshiroSato
September 14th, 2008, 06:58 AM
I don't quite understand this mailing list stuff o.O Please explain it to me.

Am just uploading Pokemon D&P Adventure Volume 2 now

Saltare.
September 14th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Does sound cool, count me in too!

omni89
September 14th, 2008, 07:39 PM
this mailing list thing seems intresting... count me in omni
Consider yourself added!

I don't quite understand this mailing list stuff o.O Please explain it to me.

Am just uploading Pokemon D&P Adventure Volume 2 now

Well basically, whenever I receive a new volume of any form of pokemon manga I send it out to all the people on the mailing list for their viewing pleasure. This is exactly what I'm going to be doing with the new volume you sent me and Volume 1 of the Electric Tale of Pikachu that I managed to dig up. Enjoy!

Does sound cool, count me in too!
Your added too!

UPDATE
This one was a be a dozy (for me):
1) durial has finished Volume 2 of Diamond & Pearl Adventure and I've manged to round up Volume 1 of The Electric Tale of Pikachu. Both have been upload to MediaFire and are ready to go!

2) I will be sending the links and passwords to Volumes 1 and 2 of DPA and EToP. This will be my first time using the mailing list so hopefully everyone will get the message. Let me know if you don't!

ToshiroSato
September 15th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Well basically, whenever I receive a new volume of any form of pokemon manga I send it out to all the people on the mailing list for their viewing pleasure. This is exactly what I'm going to be doing with the new volume you sent me and Volume 1 of the Electric Tale of Pikachu that I managed to dig up. Enjoy!
Ah! If that's the case, then don't add me, I'm buying my volumes now.

Also I shall scan D&P Adventures volume 3 when it gets released in January.

omni89
September 15th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Ah! If that's the case, then don't add me, I'm buying my volumes now. Also I shall scan D&P Adventures volume 3 when it gets released in January.

Got it. Good luck man and looking forward to your next release.

RubyJB88
September 16th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Will Manga Fox be updated? I can't always go to Mediafire...

omni89
September 18th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Feedback
Will Manga Fox be updated? I can't always go to Mediafire...
It already has; as of now they have all volumes of pokespecial that have been released in English.

UPDATE!
Awesome news guys! From now on, I will also be hosting links to in my blog on Yuwie. For those of you who don't know, Yuwie is social site like Myspace that pays it's users for their activity and popularity. If your interested, then read the information I added to the first post above ^^^^, or if your already a member add me as a friend; my username is omni. Happy reading!

Also, if anyone has scans of Pokemon Ranger I would be happy to host them and I'm sure people would be happy to read them. Thanks!

movingstone
September 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM
hi, add this noob (me) too .. thank alot

omni89
September 20th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Feedback
hi, add this noob (me) too .. thank alot
Since you're already on Yuwie there's no need for me to add you to the this mailing list. Just check Yuwie every now and then to see if there are any updates. If you or anyone for that matter has questions about Yuwie, please ask; I'll be happy to answer them!

UPDATE!
1) Rejoice PokeRanger lovers! Assuming that there is only one volume, the complete manga for the original Pokemon Ranger is now available! I'll be sending it out either tonight or tomorrow.
2) For all the Golden Boys fans (or potential fans out there) I've asked Maxim for all the volumes he has scanlated, so stay tuned!
3) Finally, I've added a Poke manga club on Yuwie so we can stay together on there. If you want more details, don't hesitate to contact me.

ToshiroSato
September 20th, 2008, 05:28 PM
1) Rejoice PokeRanger lovers! Assuming that there is only one volume, the complete manga for the original Pokemon Ranger is now available! I'll be sending it out either tonight or tomorrow.

I just ordered in Pokemon Ranger, well I need it for my collection.

kazukiPP
September 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Well, we DATS translation team are working on Pokémon Ranger Batonnage manga. I´ve already finished with chapter 2 and 3, soon they will be released on main page so check it out ^^

omni89
September 20th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Well, we DATS translation team are working on Pokémon Ranger Batonnage manga. I´ve already finished with chapter 2 and 3, soon they will be released on main page so check it out ^^
Oh don't worry kazuki, I know you guys are working hard on it; in fact, I must thank you for the first Pokemon Ranger manga. As soon as you guys complete Batonnage, I'll compile it into a single ZIP and distribute it with full credit given.

kazukiPP
September 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM
Chapter 2 of Ranger Batonnage has been posted on DATS, enjoy guys ^^

Coming soon Chapter 3 ;D

Avegaille
September 25th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Hmm, maybe I should be added to the mailing list, but all I need is Pokemon Ranger Batonnage... =o

And I I'll download that once it's all released and scanlated. xP

kazukiPP
September 25th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Chapter 03 of Ranger Batonnage was released. Now I´m working on chapter 04. Maybe next week it will be finalized ^_^

omni89
September 25th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Hmm, maybe I should be added to the mailing list, but all I need is Pokemon Ranger Batonnage... =o
And I I'll download that once it's all released and scanlated. xP
Hey Avegaille, good to see that you're still around. Well regardless of what you decide to do, I've added you to the list which you and scope in my profile page. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Chapter 03 of Ranger Batonnage was released. Now I´m working on chapter 04. Maybe next week it will be finalized ^_^

Sweet dude! We can hardly wait.

Netto Azure
September 25th, 2008, 03:40 PM

Wow just read Ch.2 of PM Battonage...To be continued...Thanks DATS Team!!!

ivan2011
September 27th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Hey omni!

I registered on Yuwie just now, just like to thank you for the links! Been looking for the manga every since I've heard of it (just recently... yeah I've been living under a rock :P). I'm lucky to have found this forum, looks a great community here, I just may stay/lurk here for awhile (when studies aren't keeping me busy, meh). Also since I got guilty just signing up on Yuwie to get the manga, I figured I'd thank you here :)

omni89
September 29th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Hey omni! I registered on Yuwie just now, just like to thank you for the links! Been looking for the manga every since I've heard of it (just recently... yeah I've been living under a rock :P). I'm lucky to have found this forum, looks a great community here, I just may stay/lurk here for awhile (when studies aren't keeping me busy, meh). Also since I got guilty just signing up on Yuwie to get the manga, I figured I'd thank you here :) You're welcome; do stick around for awhile cause there's more where all that came from.

Mr.Squid
October 3rd, 2008, 09:50 AM
I lyk Mudkipz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripper
October 8th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Do you have any of the English versions? Obviously only for the first two arcs.

ToshiroSato
October 8th, 2008, 08:36 AM
These should all be in English o.O

Ripper
October 9th, 2008, 01:49 AM
If they are in English XD I would love to be added to the mailing list.

I would only want the Pokemon Specials, as many as possible.

My email is riolu @ windowslive.com

omni89
October 11th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I apologize for the recent drought ladies and gents, but unfortunately nothing new has come down the pipe as of late. Don't worry though as I hear that the Batonnage manga is almost fully scanlatedand when it is, I'll post it here. I would also like to welcome Ripper, FUNimations (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=2397), and Sea Guardian (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=59516)to the mailing list and ranjan to my ever growing passe on Yuwie. Finally, I have a small favor to ask: If anyone here is interested in helping a group of dedicated Toonami fans resurrect the block then head over to http://z10.invisionfree.com/Toonami_Revolution/index.php?. We're always looking for motivated people to help with the project, and we're in serious need of some grpahic artists and 3D animators right now. So check it out if you're interested and hang tight for some more manga goodness for just a little longer.

_cynthia_
October 16th, 2008, 07:09 AM
hey,i was just wondering if there is a web where can i order pokemon special volumes 27 and 28 online or buy in singapore.
does the popular bookshops sell it?
i maybe will scan it if i got it.

omni89
October 16th, 2008, 10:39 AM
http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/new/
&
http://search.ebay.com.sg/pokemon-adventures_Comics_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQdfspZ1QQfclZ3QQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsabfmtsZ1QQsacatZ64QQsaobfmtsZsifonlyQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs

If you want to scan volumes for us, that would be great, but Volumes 28 and 29 are not available in English yet. However, they are available in Japanese and a few other Asian languages I believe, so if you can read one of those languages, then you'll at least be able to understand them. Unfortunately, most of of cannot read anything other than English (some people here can read romantic languages) and by the time those that can read Asian languages tried to scanlate an Asian volume (provided anyone would want to) the volume would likely already be available in English. Anyway, good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Avegaille
October 17th, 2008, 12:09 AM
*shrugs* Nothing new as of late I see...

Oh yeah, the Pokemon TCG Jap sites have some of those mini comic strips involving the Galactics... if only there's someone who could translate them... D:

Anyways...

I really don't know where to place this fact that I have Volume 2 of the Golden Boys series... but then again... not that anyone's interested in them except my friend who I'm going to give the book to as soon as I get the money for postal service... So while that time comes, I'm scanning the pages... :P He said he doesn't mind though... 8D

_cynthia_
October 17th, 2008, 04:58 AM
http://www.chuangyi.com.sg/new/
&
http://search.ebay.com.sg/pokemon-adventures_Comics_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQdfspZ1QQfclZ3QQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsabfmtsZ1QQsacatZ64QQsaobfmtsZsifonlyQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs

If you want to scan volumes for us, that would be great, but Volumes 28 and 29 are not available in English yet. However, they are available in Japanese and a few other Asian languages I believe, so if you can read one of those languages, then you'll at least be able to understand them. Unfortunately, most of of cannot read anything other than English (some people here can read romantic languages) and by the time those that can read Asian languages tried to scanlate an Asian volume (provided anyone would want to) the volume would likely already be available in English. Anyway, could look and I hope you find what you're looking for.

i can read chinese.
both traditional and simplified version
but where i live,even pokemon special volume 25 hasn't been out.
T_T

kazukiPP
October 17th, 2008, 07:25 AM
*shrugs* Nothing new as of late I see...

Oh yeah, the Pokemon TCG Jap sites have some of those mini comic strips involving the Galactics... if only there's someone who could translate them... D:

Anyways...

I really don't know where to place this fact that I have Volume 2 of the Golden Boys series... but then again... not that anyone's interested in them except my friend who I'm going to give the book to as soon as I get the money for postal service... So while that time comes, I'm scanning the pages... :P He said he doesn't mind though... 8D

I am very interesting in that manga, since Maxim have no time to transcript it. I hope you can send to me if anyone like Golden Boys ^^. That volume is in english?

Jran Sakarra
October 17th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Hey yall are the greatest!

Avegaille
October 18th, 2008, 03:52 AM
I am very interesting in that manga, since Maxim have no time to transcript it. I hope you can send to me if anyone like Golden Boys ^^. That volume is in english?

No, it's not in English.[/sarcasm] Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering to offer scanning the book for you guys. :P

omni89
October 21st, 2008, 12:01 PM
No, it's not in English.[/sarcasm] Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering to offer scanning the book for you guys. :P
Thanks again Avegaile! There hasn't been any new material released lately and I've had a hard time finding any Golden Boys stuff, so your contribution will be welcome and greatly appreciated. Do you mind if I host it
on mediafire and distribute it through the mailing list?

Avegaille
October 22nd, 2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks again Avegaile! There hasn't been any new material released lately and I've had a hard time finding any Golden Boys stuff, so your contribution will be welcome and greatly appreciated. Do you mind if I host it
on mediafire and distribute it through the mailing list?

No problem... XP and nope, I don't mind actually... I'll see if I can finish this project before November and then it'll be up on my LJ... XP

omni89
November 5th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Geez, this drought is so bad the forum's been reduced to fan speculation and "I love/hate so-and-so/such-and-such" threads. November 27th can't get here any sooner.

RubyJB88
November 5th, 2008, 04:53 PM
At least it's November! :P

megnone
December 3rd, 2008, 12:09 PM
i would like to join the mailing list, thanks:)

Sea Guardian
December 3rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
Geez, this drought is so bad the forum's been reduced to fan speculation and "I love/hate so-and-so/such-and-such" threads. November 27th can't get here any sooner.
Happy past November 27th!

Aegis
December 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Closing by request of owner.

-Closed-