PDA

View Full Version : Ready to rokk!

SamuraiMaster
August 31st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Hello I'm SamuraiMaster.

(before I say anything else, I hope my sig is okay, please don't ban me if it isn't, just tell me to change it)

Anywhoo, A lot of people from other forums I'm in just refer to me as SM, so you may do so.

I don know why I'm here, I'm almost 18 and joining a forum based on Pokemon, I got no life...

I joined mostly to roleplay though. So yeah, hope you're all kool there.

Asides from that, I'm into drumming and heavy metal. Metallica rules!

So Watsup yall?

Roy G. Biv
August 31st, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hello I'm SamuraiMaster.
Before I say anything else... Love the username ^^

(before I say anything else, I hope my sig is okay, please don't ban me if it isn't, just tell me to change it)
Yesh, your sig is breaking the rule of censor bypass. The rest of the rules can be found a read here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723)

I don know why I'm here, I'm almost 18 and joining a forum based on Pokemon, I got no life...
You're not alone with that ^^

Get posting! ^^

-Roy

SpartanPatriot
August 31st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Welcome!

Neing on a forum does not mean you have no life. It just means you would rather spend your free time on the internet then some other things. There is nothing wrong with being here.

SamuraiMaster
August 31st, 2008, 09:29 PM
not saying there is.

I say i have no life with almost anything I do. lol

Aurafire
August 31st, 2008, 09:37 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm a metal lover myself, mostly newer stuff.

There's no shame in being 18 and part of a pokemon forum! (maybe a little)...

Our RP threads are quite extensive, you'll have no trouble there, so I guess all I can say is have fun!

Hiidoran
August 31st, 2008, 09:55 PM
There is no shame in being on a Pokémon forum at 18. Look at me, I'm about two months away from turning 18 and I love it here!
(Plus, we do more than talk about Pokémon on PC. ;D)

Welcome to the community, SamuriMaster!
I'm not much of a roleplayer myself, but I hear we have some pretty decent one's going on over in the designated areas. If not, you can always make one yourself, I'm sure other RPer's would love to join.

I wish I played a musical instrument, however; my hands are pretty dumb and don't do as they are told. Artistic talent is out of my reach. -.-

I hope you will enjoy yourself at our humble Pokémon forum! xD
Take care~

BeachBoy
August 31st, 2008, 10:01 PM
kk. cool. lol

Well, anyways, have fun here.

SpartanPatriot, please don't reply multiple times to an introduction, only the thread creator may do so. (Check out the New Users / Welcome Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146169))

First off, SamuraiMaster. We don't straight up ban people for signature problems, unless it's incredibly bad like... well, you know. I suppose you come from some pretty strict places, eh? If you're ever wondering about your signature, you can always post in this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122171). The staff would gladly tell you if it's okay or not, and if not, what to change. And that thread details the rules for signatures anywho.

As for the age, you'd be surprised how many people are older than you here. And roleplaying, eh? Hope you enjoy that. Well, looks like you're off to a good start, welcome to the community.

Guillermo
August 31st, 2008, 11:22 PM
Welcome to PC, SamuraiMaster!
(You have quite the username! xD)

Anyway back on topic, don't feel bad about joining a forum at the age of 17, quite a lot of people do it, I know heaps of people over 17, some even over 20! So don't feel bad about it ok? haha!
(Besides this place isn't all about Pokemon by the way!)

So you are into a bit of the Roleplaying aye? well then I am sure you joined the right forum, we have lots of Roleplayers. But also make sure to check out the other forum areas, not just Roleplaying, trust me PC has a lot more to offer than just pure Roleplaying!

As most people above me have told you about the Rules/FAQ I guess I don't have to! But just make sure to have a great time, and don't feel like you will get banned straight up for something, we aren't like that unless it involves some pretty graphical stuff!
(If you know what I mean!)

So yeah, just have fun posting and making lots of great friends! It isn;t a hard thing to do!

.Vaporeon
August 31st, 2008, 11:29 PM
Hello I'm SamuraiMaster.

Anywhoo, A lot of people from other forums I'm in just refer to me as SM, so you may do so.

I joined mostly to roleplay though. So yeah, hope you're all kool there.

Asides from that, I'm into drumming and heavy metal. Metallica rules!

So Watsup yall?

Hey,

Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Read the rules and faq because they will help you alot. Stay active and enjoy your time here,yes roleplay's good here =D.
Yes alot of the people here are cool. =]

TLM

DeathlyHallows
August 31st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Well, first, Welcome, SM, and hope u have a good stay, :D
and BTW liking pokemon even when ur 18 doesn't mean u've got no life, or u think like a kid, cuz the people who don't know pokemon are the ones who say things like tha, so if u heard that from someone, don't listen to them,
Welcome among us, again.. :D