PDA

View Full Version : How to get the most out of XD and PBR

MyLittleShop
September 1st, 2008, 06:06 PM
Once your done beating the games what else can you do. I know you can transfer pkmon but i can only get the PBR pickachu. Any help would be appreciated and sorry if this is in the wrong section!

Bump !

Rich Boy Rob
September 2nd, 2008, 06:57 AM
Why cant you get the PBR Electivire/Magmortar?

MyLittleShop
September 2nd, 2008, 08:39 AM
Why cant you get the PBR Electivire/Magmortar?

You need special codes to get both. I dont know them. Also how to you transfer pokemon from Pokemon XD to your D/P game?

An Imperialist named Dak
September 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
http://serebii.net/battle/elecmortar.shtml

your welcome and for XD you need a GBA a GBA-GNC link cable thing and a GBA game. Go to Phenac City and go downstairs. After trading, migrate.

MyLittleShop
September 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
http://serebii.net/battle/elecmortar.shtml

your welcome

Wow, THANKS! I really appreciate it. Now can someone help me with the transfering of pokemon from XD to D/P?

Ivysaur
September 2nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
For that, first you need to beat the story mode in XD. After that, in Phenac's City PC, in the basement floor, you can trade with the advance games (R/S/E/LG/FR). Once you got the pokémon you desire there, just migrate them to D/P.

Led Zeppelin Pwn
September 2nd, 2008, 09:52 AM
For that, first you need to beat the story mode in XD. After that, in Phenac's City PC, in the basement floor, you can trade with the advance games (R/S/E/LG/FR). Once you got the pokémon you desire there, just migrate them to D/P.
You must beat D/P first, Im pretty sure

MyLittleShop
September 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM

What do you need to transfer them over to R/S/E/LG/FR? what handheld consold do i need? I have an SP and a DS

Ivysaur
September 2nd, 2008, 12:43 PM
You need a SP, the DS doesn't have a NGC link cable port.
...And obviously you'll need a NGC link cable to link both consoles.

MyLittleShop
September 2nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
You need a SP, the DS doesn't have a NGC link cable port.
...And obviously you'll need a NGC link cable to link both consoles.

Where can i buy one of these links?

Red1530
September 2nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
Where can i buy one of these links?Try looking in stores that sell Gamecube accessories.