PDA

View Full Version : wanted friends for PMD explorers of darkness or time

~Kavin~
September 5th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I'm new here and I thought it would be cool to have some friends to help me with the game when I don't want to loose money in a dungeon or vice versa but I just got a ds not too long ago so I don't know how to really do wifi that well I don't know if I need to know friend's codes, I honestly don't know mine can someone help me out?

sorry for double posting but I don't know if anyone saw my thread....if no one replies this time I'll terminate the thread sorry for the inconvenience.

RaikaCastillo
September 13th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Except for when you're gaming with someone who's right close by, then yes you do need Wi-Fi. However you can also have anyone rescue you over wi-fi. Friend Codes are necessary when you want to make use of the "Friends Only" option. And yes, you need Wi-Fi to get a friend code. If you don't have wi-fi in your house, you can maybe find a Wi-Fi source elsewhere.

_cynthia_
October 13th, 2008, 05:01 AM
I'm new here and I thought it would be cool to have some friends to help me with the game when I don't want to loose money in a dungeon or vice versa but I just got a ds not too long ago so I don't know how to really do wifi that well I don't know if I need to know friend's codes, I honestly don't know mine can someone help me out?

sorry for double posting but I don't know if anyone saw my thread....if no one replies this time I'll terminate the thread sorry for the inconvenience.

if you are in the range of a wi fi system,
go to your pal pad and press ( your name here )'s code
and there will be your code