PDA

View Full Version : END OF THE WORLD NEXT WEdNSDAY!!!(MAYBE)

emosillyputty
September 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
This is the story in a nutshell: scientists have created a machine that will recreate what people call the big bang. Supposedly, it will also create mini-black holes which, over the course of four years, would have expanded to the size where they are powerful enough to suck up the earth from the inside. However, the people who created it insist that the black holes will pause no serious threat. Some scientists have started a lawsuit to stop the activation of the machine, scheduled for next Wednesday. Both sides have convincing evidence to prove their point so it's really up to you to decide which one to believe in this matter.

I, for one, hope that the end of the world will come soon, because mankind is really causing much more suffering the happiness. but alas, it isn't up to me. I would like to know your opinions on this.

Stalin Malone
September 6th, 2008, 05:07 PM
The end of the world didn't come soon enough as the fact that we had to read your thread shows.

emosillyputty
September 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
It's true, go search end of the world black hole big bang on google.

I couldn't post the link myself

Stalin Malone
September 6th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Apparently you don't realize the collisions the LHC would generate at full power are smaller than the naturally occurring collisions that occur every single day due to cosmic rays.

emosillyputty
September 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I have read that, but I still think the end will come as a result of the activation

Stalin Malone
September 6th, 2008, 05:13 PM
There's no one world government so the end isn't anywhere near night.

emosillyputty
September 6th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I didn't get that last one

bgt
September 6th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Did you know, its the end of this thread, today, yay!