PDA

View Full Version : I you could do one thing in the world...

Harley Quinn
September 6th, 2008, 08:00 PM
If you could do one thing in the world...

What would you do?
--

Personally, and laugh if you want, but I would kick Santa in the candycane for coming into our houses at night and stealing all our food.

Guillermo
September 6th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Oh god, if I could do 1 THING and not die?

I would jump off of a 100 story building, that or jump out of a helicopter 1000 km's high in the air!

Cassino
September 6th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Start a colony on Mars and be its first president. :D
That'll get me down in history.

Gymnotide
September 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I would... Get a dorm in college with a gay roommate who will proceed to become my gay bff.

Oh god, if I could do 1 THING and not die?

I would jump off of a 100 story building, that or jump out of a helicopter 1000 km's high in the air!

You would feel extreme pain from the impact. Also, your body will deform as you fall and you will be a pancake when you hit the ground. You won't be dead. Just a pancake.

Start a colony on Mars and be its first president. :D
That'll get me down in history.

Pick a different solar system so we won't lose two planets when the world ends :D
Gliese sounds nice.

kissing. raindrops
September 6th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Uhhm.. Haha! I'd get drunk every day.

Harley Quinn
September 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I would... Get a dorm in college with a gay roommate who will proceed to become my gay bff.
I honestly would kill myself if that happened.

Tyrantrum
September 6th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Oh crap...:\
Um...
I would probably, try, to secretly pay more money here to become a tier 5 supporter, so I could get a PC e-mail.
The reason why is because my original e-mail won't work! XD
Whenever an e-mail is sent to me, I don't get it! O_o

ErickaVolt
September 7th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Uh, I guess there's nothing fun doing 1 thing in the world. But I'd probably just fly around and look what everyone is doing.

squirtle rocks!
September 7th, 2008, 01:31 AM
have a round the world trip for free!

Horizon
September 7th, 2008, 01:52 AM
I would go back in time and correct all the mistakes I made, now I'm older and know better.

Motsuko Live
September 7th, 2008, 03:10 AM
If I could do one thing in the world, I would, uhh...
Oh! Become Aladdin, rub that magic lamp, and wish for a thousand more wishes...

Then, with one of those wishes, I'd wish I could do anything in the world. >.>

Call me. ;> lol

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
September 7th, 2008, 03:42 AM
anything?

are you sure you want me to have that kind of power? XD

anyway, I would do atleast one of these things:

---
Go back in time so I can cure Freddie Mercury's AIDS so Queen didn't have to end.
---

---
Create some sort of hand-held gaydar
---

---
Meet a hot a girl (Or vice versa) who actually like-likes me :D
(Well, I would rather perfer they fit my definition of hot)
---

---
Make school into a 5-second process where machines put info into your brains.
---

---
Makeing Unacceptance, UNACCEPTABLE! (except maybe for pedophiles, they need help rather the freedom to steal innocent children's virginity)
---

---
Give my computer movie maker, audocity (OMG SP?), and more memory.
---

yeah...

.Vaporeon
September 7th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Go back in-time and make Pokemon =]
XD

TLM

flight
September 7th, 2008, 04:02 AM
I would fix all the mistakes I made, and actually stick to my commitment of cutting my time on the internet. :|

Avey
September 7th, 2008, 04:07 AM

Few things are less palatable than homophobia.

Me? I'd go back in time and fix all the mistakes and idiotic decisions I've made on forums. There are some memories that will haunt me forever and I know that certain people will never forgive me for some of the things I've done in a sleep-deprived state.

fade101
September 7th, 2008, 08:42 AM
make babies at this age

LOLZ!! I wanna idk... CANT DECIDE!!!
Pretty much change this world to be a better place! Sounds too cliche? I dnt think so ;D

Spinor
September 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
My true desire is too... "Unnecessary" to post here. So I'll put the one in number 42, which is postable.

Win the damn Texas MegaMillions Lottery :D.

.inLOVE
September 7th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I would probably go to L.A. and tell the snotty stars i hate them.

Master Electrician
September 7th, 2008, 10:00 AM
One desire in all the world? To become a vampire.

If you want something realistic, to design the lighting for a Broadway show or three.

Virtual Chatot
September 7th, 2008, 10:47 AM
I'd have a food fight with Gerri Shin :B

Netto Azure
September 7th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Unrealistic wishes:

I would go back in time and correct all the mistakes I made, now I'm older and know better.

Agreed....

Also develop a machine that has cross-time capabilities (Go to Parallel Universes) and see how different things could be if people decided to do another thing instead of what we did here (Like Al Gore Winning the presidency in 2000 instead of George Bush). Also start a crosstime-trading company (If done correctly that would solve our resource problem...) Read Crosstime traffic by Harry Turtledove to know what I'm talking about...

Hard to achieve hopes:

Help bring Universal Health-care to the USA...
Help the fight against Climate Change...

Realistic goals: Graduate HS and College...Make a name for myself and become a doctor...

My dream: Not becoming an activist in College (Unlikely...) Move to Canada and settle down with my own family...Since I'll just probably burn myself out being an activist...

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
September 7th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Oh! another option I would use if I could do anything:

---
Get a back cat kitten with one red eye, and one green eye.
---

I got that one off of Rekhyt's sig. XD
But I've always wanted a different-colored-eyes animal.

They are the coolest pets out there :D

Kenshin5
September 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Sleep all and do nothing.

.Eevee-Chan
September 7th, 2008, 01:56 PM

Wouldn't you get hungry?

I don't really know,there's a few that I really want to do.

-Have this magical power to make Pokemon real
-Go back in time and fix my mistakes(I bet alot of people would agree with this one)
-Get rid of or somehow Purify rapists to be good.

Kenshin5
September 7th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Q:Wouldn't you get hungry?
A:Feeding Tube
I dont really have anything I would want to do.

ErickaVolt
September 7th, 2008, 06:32 PM

lol, that means you are dead. Do something enjoying in your life.

Gymnotide
September 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Another thing: introduce alchemy to the real world <3
Not that Fullmetal Alchemist bullcrap. /Real/ alchemy.

Call me. ;> lol

lol. And then we can talk about shoes and shoelaces. :|

Ooka
September 7th, 2008, 06:39 PM

I really doubt that. I'm sure you'd get every snowball in existence and hit me with them :o

I would probably steal the internet from Bill Gates. Impossible? I think not....

Lee Jin Tyz
September 7th, 2008, 06:41 PM
I would wish that i could do whatever whenever i wanted without getting in trouble. this includes robbing banks getting infinite money doin flips everything =]

Motsuko Live
September 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
lol. And then we can talk about shoes and shoelaces. :|

Does it get any more gay?

Kenshin5
September 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM
lol, that means you are dead. Do something enjoying in your life.
At least sleeping is realistic.Fine I will go with the alternative time travel yeah that seems to be the popular pick.Or wishes for more wishs but thats cheap really thats kinda greedy im pretty sure Genie in Aldain wouldnt approve of that.

ShadowofTime01
September 8th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I would invent a way to travel faster than light and implement it in a fleet of starships as apart of say a United Earth Federation that was unified to explore the infinite unknown.

BakingBluePotatoe
September 9th, 2008, 12:23 PM
hm..... I guess I'd hunt down the Chaos Emeralds, then use them to warp to Sonic's world, then go find Shadow =3

lol

One can only dream...

Netto Azure
September 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Another thing: introduce alchemy to the real world <3
Not that Fullmetal Alchemist bullcrap. /Real/ alchemy.

You mean modern Chemistry? Because isn't alchemy just a pre-cursor to Chemistry.

I would invent a way to travel faster than light and implement it in a fleet of starships as apart of say a United Earth Federation that was unified to explore the infinite unknown.

Star-Trek Fan much? I'm just a sci-fi fan though.

txteclipse
September 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
If we couldn't get in trouble? And absolutely everything would revert to the way it was afterwards? I'd get all my buddies together and form a tank brigade. Then we'd simply travel from city to city destroying things. We could mod our tanks into amphibious vehicles and hop oceans, too.

That would be soooo sweet. Tokyo, here we come! >:D

...I'm such a guy. XD

Amoeba
September 9th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I don't really understand... you mean if you could do one thing that you'll never be able to do?

Because anything else I can achieve anyway... eventually.

I'll never be able to fly without the aid of a man-made device or vehicle, so that's what I'd like to be able to do... no wings, just float. Actually... maybe not, I might become unfit if I could just fly.

I really don't know. I have no idea... sorry.

ShadowofTime01
September 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Star-Trek Fan much? I'm just a sci-fi fan though.
Haha, yeah slightly... My father got me into it while I was young... I thought I was being vague enough to avoid someone saying that. I didn't exactly say United Federation of Planets. :cheeky:

Xairmo
September 9th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Go ahead, one less homophobe to deal with.

If I could do one thing, that is if you truely mean any one thing, I would abolish discrimination. And, hopefully, as a result it would lead to absolute equality.
Can't blame a guy for dreaming, can you?

Assolute-Amore
September 9th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I would want something that would benefit everybody, like.. no racism anymore, and a better, healthier environment. Cleaner cars =D

Harley Quinn
September 9th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Go ahead, one less homophobe to deal with.

If I could do one thing, that is if you truely mean any one thing, I would abolish discrimination. And, hopefully, as a result it would lead to absolute equality.
Can't blame a guy for dreaming, can you?
I'm fine with gay people.

Just the thought of Gymnotide getting it on creeps me out.

Jessie
September 10th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Have the only time machine ever.

ShadowofTime01
September 10th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Have the only time machine ever.
Darn I want a DeLorean that has to go up to 88 mph to travel back in time too... especially if it flew as well... (Back to the Future reference is probably going to be overlooked here)

Guillermo
September 11th, 2008, 02:12 AM
If I could die, or feel pain. I guess I would go on a high speed police chase, drive down the biggest freeway I can find (Probably Princes Hwy) and then DRIVE! Smash into posts and stuff, having a great time, then...then after the fun I guess I am screwed!

The Abyss
September 11th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Un-achievable - Ability to manipulate the Time/Space continum

Achievable but won't happen - Win the lottery

Cassino
September 11th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Pick a different solar system so we won't lose two planets when the world ends :D
Gliese sounds nice.
I'll make Pluto the base of out of Solar system operations. xD
We wouldn't hear of the colony ships making planetfall for millions of years, mind you. ._.

Zet
September 11th, 2008, 03:01 AM
if I could do one thing...... I'd make pluto a planet again

Amplified Ampharos
September 11th, 2008, 03:03 AM
I would drop a penny off a 100 story building

Kenshin5
September 11th, 2008, 11:07 AM
If I could die, or feel pain. I guess I would go on a high speed police chase, drive down the biggest freeway I can find (Probably Princes Hwy) and then DRIVE! Smash into posts and stuff, having a great time, then...then after the fun I guess I am screwed!
Play Grand Theif Auto.Im sure you would like it.

ShadowofTime01
September 11th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Play Grand Theif Auto.Im sure you would like it.
haha, yes tell the 13 year old to play an M rated game...

Saltare.
September 11th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I'd tell my friend Zack to tell his friend I like him....

Kenshin5
September 11th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I'd tell my friend Zack to tell his friend I like him....
Then why dont you tell his friend you like him yourself?

Saltare.
September 11th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Then why dont you tell his friend you like him yourself?

I would if I could but I can't And the reason why is..............I don't know his name....I know pathetic. Im gonna tell him tomorrow though cause my math class goes into his math class for L to J testing

Kenshin5
September 11th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I would if I could but I can't And the reason why is..............I don't know his name....I know pathetic. Im gonna tell him tomorrow though cause my math class goes into his math class for L to J testing
Sit next time him.Hey whats your name I think your hot.There you go.

Tyranitar.
September 11th, 2008, 04:01 PM
One thing huh? I'd want to see an ultimate dance off. :O Michael Jackson vs Jabbawockez or SuperCru however it's spelt.

or..

Create a machine that would turn me into a cartoon and put myself in Pokemon and I'd own a Dragonite :D

Memory
September 11th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I'd tell Miley Cyrus off for becoming the next Britney Spears, then give Britney Spears a pep talk.

the bitter end.
September 11th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I would increase my drawing skills so I can become a pro Manga-Ka, yup I love drawing so much it's scary. =D