• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Hello To All...

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
Years
Hi everyone, I've been following up with pokemon since the very first episode came out in the US, and now I'm still a major fan at the age of 16. My very first game was Pokemon Ruby and my very first pokemon was treecko, even though it wasn't my favorite...it seemed to be destiny, because now I still have my Sceptile, and now treecko HAS become my favorite.....
I also own Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, and Diamond. I plan to start a new journey in FireREd and Diamond pretty soon! Well, that's pretty much it...Oh! and I've always had a conflict with deciding if I like coordinating better or being a trainer, but as for now I continue as a strong trainer!

....................................Well, Hello To All.........................................

Vie

Years
hello sceptile16. well, Iam a pokemon game player by myself, in the age of sixteen too. yay, Iam not alone xD
you should really start pokemon diamond soon, its awesome! I hope you like the community...so, see ya around :D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey,

Welcome to Poke'Community Forums.
I hope you have a great time here at PokeCommunity, look in the Advanced Generation Games and the F/L game sections also the D/P/P boards,i'm sure they are the right place for you. Read the rules and faqs as they will help you alot. =] I hope you make alot of friends and have a great time =]

Cheers,
TLM

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey there, Sceptile16! If you're restarting on Diamond and you ever need some help, we have the Diamond and Pearl board for you.

Before you post all over the place, I'd advise you to read the Rules and the FAQ, just so you're a step ahead of the game.

I hope I'll see you around and forgive me if I start calling you Seppy.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Hey Sceptile, welcome to PC!

I see you have quite the love for pokemon! You'll find that many people here love pokemon too. (I know, very odd for a pokemo forum)

Maybe I'll see you around sometime for a battle, just give me a PM/VM!

So have fun!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, Sceptile16! Sceptile is also one my favorite pokemon, too. I love its leaf blade attack and it looks really cool in Pokemon XD.

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
Years
Thanx so much everyone, I gladly appreciate all your replies...Though I must say, I'm not so much the online battler type, ofcourse I've never tried...but maybe one day I'll learn how to fully understand Online Pokemon Battles... But thank you all...

Back