PDA

View Full Version : Flying Type Fan Club!!!

SuperPikachua
September 8th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Masters of the Air
Owners of our Heart

Rules:
No Flaming
No Spamming
No Cussing
No promoting other clubs

Why join?

Occasional lottery for pokemon and for items.
Club Wars
Friends!!

Founder:SuperPikachua

Hallylicious
July 1st, 2009, 03:02 AM
I love flying type pokemon, they have been the first pokemon i have caught after the starter in every game.

Can i join?

zappyspiker
July 1st, 2009, 03:13 AM
Hiya can I join, I love Flying types. I'll even help you with the club to :)

Elena
July 1st, 2009, 01:16 PM
It's about time someone made this club! I was thinking about making one, but I don't think I would be quite active enough to be the owner.
Anyway, may I join? I'll help out in many ways.
I'll try to make some banners. My computer screen is messed up though, in that all the colors are neon-ish, so I'd have to get someone with a normal screen to tell me if the colors are right.

I'll also provide a shiny Starly and Swablu for the Pokemon lottery =]

zappyspiker
July 1st, 2009, 01:38 PM
And I'll help with banners too! I go on 9 other Pokemon groups with 3 being my own and I make all of them banners, so I'll definatly help!

Missingno.7-4468
July 1st, 2009, 08:12 PM
Can I join? Flying types aren't my absolute favorite, but Pidgeot is my third favorite Pokemon. I might be able to help in some way also. I do love flyers though, in fact, I'm doing Flying in the Ultimate Monotype Challenge.

Elena
July 2nd, 2009, 10:31 PM
I think this thread needs a BUMP!
=]
Anyway, methinks there should be a bit more to the first post, so that people will be more interested in joining. Such as discussion topics, a list of all the flying Pokemon (I'll be glad to do that if you want), etc.