• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay, new plan...

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
I have some Pokemon,

Ratatta: Adamant (ATK, SPD)

Mesprit: (SP. ATK)

Horsea: Hardy (ATK, SP. ATK)

Misdrevius: (SPD, DEF)

Shroomish: Jolly (ATK, SPD)

Can I trust someone to EV Train these for me?
No hacking, no trading them to someone else, make sure they're always being EV Trained. And don't evolve anything. PLEASE!
Show me this on your post to prove you read the directions.

I Read the directions ABOve, and below, ThanQ very much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other notes:

-The numbers by the Pokemon, if you haven't already guessed, are the EV's I want.

-Ratatta has already, like, 12 EV's in Attack.

-Mods, I know it LOOKS like my old thread, but my point is totally different here.

-I also need two TM Substitutes, so if you want to send me Pokemon holding them, I'll give you one of the following Pokemon:

A: I have most legends. All touched, though...
B: I have a Jap. Drapion that has Cross Poison, and the Elemental Fangs.
C: I have a shiny Geodude.

-For those who want to do it (if so), tell me what crap Pokemon you want to give me for the Pokemon. I'll return it to you holding a TM.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
You can have the Geodude. However, you need to EV train one of my Pokemon if you want to do the Substitute/Shining Geodude swap. Is that OK? There will be two trades.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2008
um yeah okay i guess. what level are they at the moment and how long do you want me to train it for?
pm me cus i have to go now but will reply sometime tommorow

Back