PDA

View Full Version : Yu-GI-oH

Pages : [1] 2 3

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Do you guy like yu-gi-oh, i like it it's very very very very very very very Cool!

i love the wway have Yu-gi defeats those rare hunters!

mewthree w/armor
September 7th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh's an ok show, but I absolutly love the TCG.

Cherrim
September 7th, 2003, 06:22 AM
I hate the dub. It's terrible.

I LOVE the original series, though. It's my favourite anime of all time. XD I love everything about it (except Kaiba. :< He's mean.)

My favourite characters are the yamis... Yami Yuugi, Yami Bakura, and Yami Malik. ^_^ Yay~

Miyu-chan
September 8th, 2003, 12:46 AM
*Is scared of seeing the dub*
I enjoy the original too. n_n I learned how to play the cards though the Anime.
My favorites are Yami Yuugi, Malik... Is there more? >_<

Jason
September 8th, 2003, 12:49 AM
This anime is ok but i hate all kind of dubs. Dubs are evil.

Rukario
September 11th, 2003, 04:02 PM
I watch the evil dubs..
maybe cause i'm evil.. lol

G-LANCE
September 11th, 2003, 09:45 PM
i love the dubs *gets hit with flower pot by Lightning* and the TCG, im known as the yugioh tcg sage at my school, they treat me like a god
I'm reading the manga now, in korea we're on issue 33, ha ha, you north americans must be on what, issue 3, ha ha, *gets thrown out of building from north american yugioh fans*.

Miyu-chan
September 12th, 2003, 04:30 AM
Well, we're on book 34 in Taiwan. ;P And I've seen it! o.O; *gets hit by raging fans*

The dubs sound freaky. I've heard about the episode when Yuugi was dueling with Pandora, and..."If you touch those blades, you'll be dragged into the dark world!" Or something like that... o.O; blades+legs=blood=hurt=ouch. <---Who doesn't know this?

G-LANCE
September 12th, 2003, 05:06 AM
actually i heard the "shadow realm" is just a cover up.
it's really death, but they didn't want the dubs to say that "yugi if these blades touch you you'll die".
too freaky for younger viewers.

Cherrim
September 12th, 2003, 02:13 PM
The dubs sound freaky. I've heard about the episode when Yuugi was dueling with Pandora, and..."If you touch those blades, you'll be dragged into the dark world!" Or something like that... o.O; blades+legs=blood=hurt=ouch. <---Who doesn't know this?
=death. >_> That's how it was in the original. That's one of my least favourite dub episode because THEY RUINED THE SAD PART AND MADE YAMI YUUGI A HEARTLESS FREAK!!!! ;_______;

i love the dubs *gets hit with flower pot by Lightning* and the TCG, im known as the yugioh tcg sage at my school, they treat me like a god
I'm reading the manga now, in korea we're on issue 33, ha ha, you north americans must be on what, issue 3, ha ha, *gets thrown out of building from north american yugioh fans*.
You live in Korea? I bet they have a better dub than we do. o_o; *shrugs*

We're on manga... *checks www.kikiwai.com (best store ever!! I go there once a month :))* Volume 34. Ooooh! *shrugs* I've read it all online anyway. :P

Rift
September 12th, 2003, 07:16 PM
I only watch the dubs...;_; even though the dups are friggen retarted i know what happens when your on top of a glass building and the glass breaks...Gravity + falling from a skyscraper= death! duh! i bet the Yugi VS. Bakura dubs gonna suck! oh, yeah, are the uncut episodes on the DVD?

binsky
September 13th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Ya YU-GI-OH IS COOL

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARD MINE IS BUSTER BLADER

Cherrim
September 13th, 2003, 07:01 PM
I only watch the dubs...;_; even though the dups are friggen retarted i know what happens when your on top of a glass building and the glass breaks...Gravity + falling from a skyscraper= death! duh! i bet the Yugi VS. Bakura dubs gonna suck! oh, yeah, are the uncut episodes on the DVD?
Indeed. You can buy the DVDs (which, btw, have kind of... "odd" subtitles) from a lot of places online, and probably quite a few anime specialty stores around. You can also find them in online auctions. :) I know they sell them at www.discountdvd.com.

My favourite card is the Celtic Guardian for many different reasons. Actually, it's just for one really stupid reason, but whatever. =P

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 02:10 AM
My favorite card is Dark Magician Girl. >_> Why? I dunno. =P

G-LANCE
September 14th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by Lightning
You live in Korea? I bet they have a better dub than we do. o_o; *shrugs*

We're on manga... *checks www.kikiwai.com (best store ever!! I go there once a month )* Volume 34. Ooooh! *shrugs* I've read it all online anyway.

yes i live in Korea, and because so many people read manga here it costs waaaaaaaay less then in America and Canada. That's actually how it is for Asia in general.

Favorite Card: Spirit of Flames because i use a fire deck. Please excuse Michael (binsky) he's my friend from San Diego, i introduced him to Pc, i think he accidentally used caps lock

Allstories
September 15th, 2003, 02:53 PM
There is one thing that has been plaquing my mind. Who has the Millenium Scale thingy?

Rift
September 15th, 2003, 03:35 PM
I think it belongs to that one guy in the episode after Yugi beats Pegasus.

Cherrim
September 15th, 2003, 04:11 PM
There is one thing that has been plaquing my mind. Who has the Millenium Scale thingy?
Shadi owns the Millenium Scales along with the Millenium Key. :)

Timbjerr
September 15th, 2003, 05:56 PM
I watch only the dubs (mainly because I: A)Don't know how to acquire non-dubs or B)Am too lazy to try to acquire the non-dubs), Of course, I know everything that they changed in the dubs (one thing I don't understand is that they changed the Chainsaw and top-of-building duel to a more kid-friendly consequence, but in the Yugi vs. possessed Joey duel, the consequence is still death in the dub...)

My favorite character is Joey becuase he is a reletive amateur to the game, yet his cunning is winning him high-rank titles...(it kinda reminds me of me when I first started playing pokemon TCG competitively) and my fave card in the game is Black Skull Dragon (I have one in my own deck IRL...)

Geometric-sama
September 15th, 2003, 10:15 PM
I only watch the dubs, for two reasons.
1. We don't get the originals here.
2. I don't understand Japanese.
I pretty much like most of the characters, except Pegasus. He's mean. Kaiba's cool: "It's in the briefcase, you moron." And Joey: "It's not a chicken!"

G-LANCE
September 15th, 2003, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Allstories

in the manga the big fat guy has it, you know, the one who has slots on his body to put the millenium items in.

Cherrim
September 16th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Big fat guy with slots? o_O

Last time I checked, the thing with spaces for all the Sennen Items was a stone tablet. x_x;;

Allstories
September 16th, 2003, 04:31 PM
=death. >_> That's how it was in the original. That's one of my least favourite dub episode because THEY RUINED THE SAD PART AND MADE YAMI YUUGI A HEARTLESS FREAK!!!! ;_______;

Yeah, death would have been a little less corny. I mean, how could a swirling blade or a fall down a building send someone to the 'shadow realm'? Marik's set ups are too though out. :/

And what's the deal with the Millenium Rod? Rod? Lamest name ever. It's obviously a scepter. That sounds cooler.

G-LANCE
September 16th, 2003, 11:21 PM
spectre does sound cool but i think it translates as rod and they didn't want to change it. or maybe they were in a rush and decided on rod without thinkin.
i dk.

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 11:13 AM
I dont really like yu gi oh , so i wouldnt know lol , but thatnx 4 the free post ^^

Geometric-sama
September 17th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I don't know about the second season, because it's not out here yet. But I did like the dub of the first season, though I don't know about the original version.

Cherrim
September 17th, 2003, 04:28 PM
They mean rod as in, you know, stick, wand, etc. Although, the "rod" is often the base of many dirty jokes. XD;

The item is the "sennen roddo" in Japanese, which is the Millenium Rod in translation. So it's always been like that. :P

Miyu-chan
September 18th, 2003, 03:44 AM
I don't really care, but now I'm scared of seeing the dub when I move. ;_; Rod sounds cool to me, since I can't spell the other word. lol

Omega-Brendan
September 26th, 2003, 12:13 AM
I love UGO,
My fav card has got to be Millenium shield

G-LANCE
September 26th, 2003, 12:22 AM
whenever u say yugioh in korea people think u mean the start of japan enslaving korea (you see, yug means 6, ee means 2,and oh means 5. so 6-25 or june 25th) just a little fun fact.

i also wanted to know if anyone listens to "music to duel by" or any other yugioh music, i like every song on music to duel by up until the 10th, from then on they totally suck!!!

Cherrim
September 28th, 2003, 01:59 PM
I've got that CD. I like tracks 5 (Your Move), and 12 (Millenium Battle). The rest are okay, but the last one really scares me. o_O;; The guy's voice is just... ugh. XD

I could listen to 12 over and over and over until I died, though and never get sick of it. ^___^

Jinona
October 6th, 2003, 05:06 PM
I would buy that CD but I don't everhave enough money and my mom dosn't like Yu-gi-oh. Also you guys were sayin' somethin'about Merik's millenium item well to me it looks like an axe at first.
My favorite card is Harpie's brother cause he looks so darn cool.

Cherrim
October 7th, 2003, 03:08 PM
It does, kinda. XD It reminds me of a bat.

It's also a knife. :> That's nifty. I want one. XD!

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 11:44 AM
Hey, did anyone saw today's episode?!?! Marik put Mai in the Shadow Realm!!! O.O;;;

NOOO! Mai is my 2nd favorite character!! Waa.. But it was sooo sweet when Joey tried to help her. For a minute there I thought he was going to kiss her. I SWEAR I THOUGHT THAT! XD I really hoped he did!!

It was really brave of Yami Yugi to stop Winged Dragon of Ra's attack! Ima have to name my first son after him: Crazy-@$$-White-Boy XD I just got that from Kangaroo Jack! Anyways, I wonder if they'll ever show Joey and Mai kissin' that'd be so cool. They make such a sweet couple, honestly. ^^;;

Has anyone heard of the shipping Joey/Kaiba!! ARGH! THAT MUST DIE!! I am anti-joey/kaiba shipping..

You all may think I am crazy, but I dislike Kaiba.. >.<;; A lot of people especially gurls luv him but I don't.. How weird.. O.o;; I don't hate him, just dislike him..

MAI AND JOEY FOREVER!

BTW, the battle was really cool. ^^;;

~CaRtOON

Jinona
October 11th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Yea, The battle was awsome but it was kind of sad though the way that new Jerk (pardon me) mean Marik sent Mai's memorys away. but, yea I Kind of see your point about Kaiba I've come to dislike him more and more since Dualist Kingdom because he has no heart any more at least he used to have some heart. Also, does any one know why at some pionts during the show the new eviler Marik's face stretches of to the side like that?

Timbjerr
October 11th, 2003, 07:11 PM
I was just wondering th same thing as I was watching it this morning...warpped Marik face scares me more than his evil voice 0.0

G-LANCE
October 11th, 2003, 10:51 PM
i think they do that so you can tell the difference between yami marik and marik

Greed
October 12th, 2003, 09:13 AM
Yea, The battle was awsome but it was kind of sad though the way that new Jerk (pardon me) mean Marik sent Mai's memorys away. but, yea I Kind of see your point about Kaiba I've come to dislike him more and more since Dualist Kingdom because he has no heart any more at least he used to have some heart. Also, does any one know why at some pionts during the show the new eviler Marik's face stretches of to the side like that?
Jinona, you're now my homie*. I know exactly what you mean, Kaiba is more heartless in every coming show.. >.<;; Why can't he have a heart? =_=;;

Yes, the face stretching is totally creepy!!! O.O;; Something about that face and his voice totally turned me off.. o.o;;

Yeah, they do that in order for us to tell the difference between teh Yami and good ol' Marik, just like Kenny-boi said.

Poor Mai tho.. *sniff* Did Yami Marik really have to be so mean to her..? Waaa.. *cries*

*Yami Marik stabs CaRtOON and kills her*

~CaRtOON

Jinona
October 12th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Jinona, you're now my homie*. I know exactly what you mean, Kaiba is more heartless in every coming show.. >.<;; Why can't he have a heart? =_=;;

Yes, the face stretching is totally creepy!!! O.O;; Something about that face and his voice totally turned me off.. o.o;;

Yeah, they do that in order for us to tell the difference between teh Yami and good ol' Marik, just like Kenny-boi said.

Poor Mai tho.. *sniff* Did Yami Marik really have to be so mean to her..? Waaa.. *cries*

*Yami Marik stabs CaRtOON and kills her*

~CaRtOONWhy thank you I need some friends here.
I don't think that it's creapy I just think it's kind of odd how his face streaches.but, oh well who ever realy did like Marik any way he's horrible and his yami side is even worse. O.K. this is kind of an older question but does any one know what happend to Pegasus cause he just kinda fell off the face of the earth after dualist kingdom?

O.K. you know you have watched too much Yu-Gi-Oh when you have a dream about it.

shiny_jiggly
October 14th, 2003, 09:27 PM
O.K. you know you have watched too much Yu-Gi-Oh when you have a dream about it.
Well I have dreams of Yugioh battles for 2 nights a few days ago. I must have been playing too much of the games >_<

Spike Razzor
October 15th, 2003, 03:28 AM
the shows ok, even if they don't duel perfectly. Im really good at TCG, fave cards gotta be Yamata Dragon or Barrel Dragon. Both got kicking effects.

Cherrim
October 15th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Most of my dreams involve Yuugiou characters. >_> I've long since crossed the line of obsession.

Kaiba? Ick. I can't stand the guy. He really doesn't have a heart. XD When Mokuba was kidnapped and was being hung over the street from a helicopter, he had no anger or sadness or ANY sort of emotion in his voice. He just sorta... shouted, "Mokuba!" and that was it. His voice is even worse in the Japanese version, imo. XD; But on the subject of the Kaiba/Jounouchi coupling.... it's not my favourite, but it's still cute. ^_^

It's already fairly simple to see the difference between Malik and his Yami. o.o Yami Malik's hair sticks straight up whereas Malik's doesn't. XP I think the face stretchy thing is just a way to show that he's... mentally instable. Or insane. However you want to say it.

x_X His face stretches in the manga too. It's so FREAKY. But he's hot otherwise. ^__^

*goes to see if her book says anything about his face* x_x;;

Jinona
October 15th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Most of my dreams involve Yuugiou characters. >_> I've long since crossed the line of obsession.

Kaiba? Ick. I can't stand the guy. He really doesn't have a heart. XD When Mokuba was kidnapped and was being hung over the street from a helicopter, he had no anger or sadness or ANY sort of emotion in his voice. He just sorta... shouted, "Mokuba!" and that was it. His voice is even worse in the Japanese version, imo. XD; But on the subject of the Kaiba/Jounouchi coupling.... it's not my favourite, but it's still cute. ^_^

It's already fairly simple to see the difference between Malik and his Yami. o.o Yami Malik's hair sticks straight up whereas Malik's doesn't. XP I think the face stretchy thing is just a way to show that he's... mentally instable. Or insane. However you want to say it.

x_X His face stretches in the manga too. It's so FREAKY. But he's hot otherwise. ^__^

*goes to see if her book says anything about his face* x_x;;

I forgot all about that episode ya I see what you mean Kaiba adds no emotion to his voice he has one of those flat kind of voices.

Cherrim
October 15th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Teehee~

It's one of those no-personality voices. XD

Greed
October 17th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Why thank you I need some friends here.
I don't think that it's creapy I just think it's kind of odd how his face streaches.but, oh well who ever realy did like Marik any way he's horrible and his yami side is even worse.

Yay! Friends rule! I think Marik *not Yami* is HOT.. Don't ask why! ^^;;

Kaiba? Ick. I can't stand the guy. He really doesn't have a heart. But on the subject of Kaiba/Jonouchi is not my favorite... but it's still cute. ^_^

It's already fairly simple to see the difference between Malik and his Yami. o.o Yami Marik's hair sticks up whereas Malik's doesn't. XP I think the face stretchy thingy is just a way to show he's... mentally instable. Or insane. However you want to say it.

Lightning, you're my homie too. ^^ I'm getting anyone and making them my homies. ^___^ Malik is HOT! I like better saying it "Malik" rather than "Marik" don't ask why.. There's also a manga on it already?! Dang! I've been trying to find it but they're not in comic book stores.. ;_;

Yes, he's HOT. I guess I've got competition, Lightning. ^.^; But of course, as soon as he'd see my face he'd freak out cus its always covered in red paint *not blood* >.<;; His face stretchy is freaky, yes.. I can't wait to see the next one!!! Tomorrow it airs! Yay! I can't wait! *rushes to TV*

*Malik kills CaRtOON with his rod*

~CaRtOON

P.S. Yugi and Jonouchi are hot too. ^^;

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Uh oh....9.30am!!!!! I'm going to miss Yugioh on TV!!!
I've got the comic book vol 33 of Yugioh and kind of not understand what Yami Yugi was doing in ancient Egypt. Any ideas?

Jinona
October 17th, 2003, 05:43 PM
I've got the comic book vol 33 of Yugioh

I would read the comics but I don't know were to find them any way I doubt I could get them even if I found them my mother is one of those people that hates Yu-gi-oh and think it's evil and all that other stuff

[mom walks in and waps Jinona on the head]

shiny_jiggly
October 18th, 2003, 06:22 AM
I would read the comics but I don't know were to find them any way I doubt I could get them even if I found them my mother is one of those people that hates Yu-gi-oh and think it's evil and all that other stuff

[mom walks in and waps Jinona on the head]
Well my mum won't approve of such comic books either. Sad...not only Yugioh, it also extends to my fav Pokemon Adventures comic books which has a good load of light-hearted humour in it.
*Shudders every time brother says about "Dark Magicians" whenever mum is around*
Anyway I do find the story of the dark magician Mahado in ancient egypt very interesting. He's so loyal and brave!

Jinona
October 18th, 2003, 06:39 AM
Oh,well moms will be moms. Hey has anyone seen todays new episode of
Yu-gi-oh does any one who has seen it think that Kaiba has become the worlds top jerk?

shiny_jiggly
October 18th, 2003, 06:40 AM
Oh,well moms will be moms. Hey has anyone seen todays new episode of
Yu-gi-oh does any one who has seen it think that Kaiba has become the worlds top jerk?
Well what's it about?
I live in Singapore so the episodes here may be way back compared to other countries. Today's here was Dungeon Dice part 2 and 3 ^^;;

Jinona
October 18th, 2003, 08:17 AM
Well what's it about?
I live in Singapore so the episodes here may be way back compared to other countries. Today's here was Dungeon Dice part 2 and 3 ^^;;

Oh yea our episodes are in the battle city tournament finals. I live in America and the second new saturday episode just went off our episodes were where Kaiba duels with Ishizu and Kaiba is just being a full fledged jerk about all the millenium items and destiny and magic and all the other things going on. That and also he just can't stand the fact that someone else could posibly beat him the great and mighty Kiaba.
Sorry got carried away :embarrass
hey I think I have like three friend in Singapore. wow!

shiny_jiggly
October 18th, 2003, 07:36 PM
I think I've sort of heard about it from a website too, about (Seto) Kaiba not believing about millenium items and thinking they were a kind of a cult.

Spyke
October 18th, 2003, 08:00 PM
the dub s garbage but still good(GO KAIBA!defeat ishizu)

Greed
October 19th, 2003, 06:06 AM
I live in America and the second new saturday just went off our episodes where Kaiba duels with Ishizu and Kaiba's being a full-fledged jerk about all the millenium items and destiny and magic and all the other things going on.That and also he just can't stand the fact that someone else could possibly beat him the great mighty Kaiba.

I missed Yu-Gi-Oh cus I overslept... >.<;;; ARGH! Anyways, that's what the show was about? O.o;; I hope Kaiba loses, I dislike him a lot *not hate him* cus he's such a jerk.. What does he want? That everyone bow down to him and say "Hail King Kaiba" or some crap like that..? o.o;

I know Duke was a jerk, but he changed and I forgave him, but Kaiba seems not to show any apologetic signs..

btw, who was winning so far, Jinona? o.o;

*gets killed by Ishizu*

~CaRtOON

Cherrim
October 19th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Lightning, you're my homie too. ^^ I'm getting anyone and making them my homies. ^___^ Malik is HOT! I like better saying it "Malik" rather than "Marik" don't ask why.. There's also a manga on it already?! Dang! I've been trying to find it but they're not in comic book stores.. ;_;
Marik sounds weird. x_X; Anyway, the manga is up at about volume 34 now in Japan, but in the US/Canada (in english), it's only at volume 2. o_O;; The French are so lucky. ;_; They're all the way up at.. probably volume 25 or something now.

I've got the comic book vol 33 of Yugioh and kind of not understand what Yami Yugi was doing in ancient Egypt. Any ideas?
I'm not COMPLETELY sure, but I have been reading fan translations of the Ancient Egypt arc, so I've got a pretty good idea.
SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I dunno how it started, but for some reason Yami Yuugi ended up retreating into his memories. I think he's looking for his real name or something. ^_^; So he ends up in Ancient Egypt and it just shows everything that happened up until he was trapped in the puzzle. Except Bakura, who now lives in the puzzle after being banished by Yami Malik (he insert some of himself into one of the pieces before Battle City), finds his way into Yami's memories along with Yuugi, Anzu, Honda, Jounouchi, and some fat dude whose name I've forgotten. o_O; Last I read, Yami was trying to defeat Thief King Bakura (er... Ancient Bakura. Whatever.) XP It's really cool. And did I mention Yami looks reeeeeeeeeally good with a tan? ^____^

I missed Yu-Gi-Oh cus I overslept... >.<;;; ARGH! Anyways, that's what the show was about? O.o;; I hope Kaiba loses, I dislike him a lot *not hate him* cus he's such a jerk.. What does he want? That everyone bow down to him and say "Hail King Kaiba" or some crap like that..? o.o;
Spoiler?
>
>
>
>
>
>
Kaiba ends up winning. @_@ I added the spoiler tag since I've got no idea where the US is exactly. ^_^ Canada's YTV played to the end of that block of episodes a while back. It stops at the end of Bakura VS Yami Malik. o.o

Jinona
October 19th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Kaiba ends up winning. @_@ I added the spoiler tag since I've got no idea where the US is exactly. ^_^ Canada's YTV played to the end of that block of episodes a while back. It stops at the end of Bakura VS Yami Malik. o.o

I hate the fact that Kaiba winns in the end
O.O Bakura gets to duel Yami Malik! But how I thought Yami beat him and he was sick?

Spyke
October 19th, 2003, 04:58 PM
what>? kaiba is the best...... thats it

shiny_jiggly
October 19th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Marik sounds weird. x_X; Anyway, the manga is up at about volume 34 now in Japan, but in the US/Canada (in english), it's only at volume 2. o_O;; The French are so lucky. ;_; They're all the way up at.. probably volume 25 or something now.
And did I mention Yami looks reeeeeeeeeally good with a tan? ^____^

What??? You mean the japanese comics are at vol. 34? Mine's a reprint I think, (and I think it's directly translated into simplified chinese from taiwan's books)
*Knows what Lightning meant when she said a fan translation website (I went there too ^_^;;*
Well all the characters of his memories look really great even with the tan on them. Seems like the anime did away with them in some eppy piccies I saw before of.

Haruka
October 21st, 2003, 07:40 PM
Kaiba must lose... :P j/k..

Well, how the good marik is going to get back?

shiny_jiggly
October 23rd, 2003, 05:20 AM
Well, how the good marik is going to get back?
Um...is it that Marik has two sides---good and bad or is his "good" side some kind of a hypocrisy (sorry for the spelling -.-() )

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2003, 01:28 PM
Malik (I can't stand "Marik", sorry) does have a "good" side and a "bad" side. For simplicity, people refer to the darker side as Yami Malik. His good side was the one who was obsessed with becoming Pharaoh, so that's why I like to say "good" with quotation marks. ^_^; His Yami is just insane. There's no other way of putting that. o_O;

O.O Bakura gets to duel Yami Malik! But how I thought Yami beat him and he was sick?
Yami did defeat Bakura, but only because Yami Bakura took over. Yami Bakura can handle more pain than Bakura, so... yeah. Anyway, after the final attack on his LP, I guess he let Bakura use the body again which explains why he was weak again. Then after resting a while, Yami Bakura just takes over the body again. :\

Greed
October 23rd, 2003, 06:17 PM
Kaiba won??? ARGH! What happened? Didn't Ishuzu have the millenium necklace thingy? O.o;; Did Kaiba figure out how to not make it work or sumthin'?

Drat..! Dang it, Kaiba! >.<;;

Huh.. So there are more yugioh comics someplace else than the USA? Dang, that sucks.. Hurry up, translators and get me my comic book!! >.<;;

Jinona
October 23rd, 2003, 06:36 PM
Kaiba won??? ARGH! What happened? Didn't Ishuzu have the millenium necklace thingy? O.o;; Did Kaiba figure out how to not make it work or sumthin'?

Drat..! Dang it, Kaiba! >.<;;

Yea I know it does kind of stink that Kaiba won and I'm still trying to figure out what was going on at the end there with the millenium rod where it showed the priest Kaiba standing there. does any one know what that was?

Allstories
October 24th, 2003, 11:18 AM
Kaiba won. He decided to summon the Blue Eyes Dragon instead of Obelisk the Tormentor. After the battle Ishizu thanked Kaiba for helping her realize that the future can be changed and that there is hope for Marik.

Greed
October 24th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Hot d@mn.. That completely stunk.. I sooo was wishing she'd defeat Kaiba..

Anyways, I just watched the episode where she's dueling Kaiba and that he was about to call upon Obelisk or sumthin like that..

*gets shot by Blue Eyes*

~CaRtOON

Greed
October 24th, 2003, 02:06 PM
I just saw the episode where Kaiba won.. O.o;; Huh.. I was dissapointed there.. But who was that woman that dude was carrying in Kaiba's flashback memory..?

*gets killed by Egyptians*

~CaRtOON

Jinona
October 24th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I just saw the episode where Kaiba won.. O.o;; Huh.. I was dissapointed there.. But who was that woman that dude was carrying in Kaiba's flashback memory..?
~CaRtOON

Yea I'm wondering the same thingthat and also why can't Kaiba for one moment in his life be nice I mean all of the comments he was throwing at Ishizu while they were dueling would itt just kill him to actualy be nice to any one I mean he even treats Mokuba like one of his employees.

*Kaiba walks in and stares at the comp. screen*
Kaiba: "why I oughta'..."
"uh,oh gotta run" *fends Kaiba of with the chair*"bye"

Cherrim
October 24th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Kaiba's a jerk. No offense to any of his fans, but it's true. x_X;;

I'm not quite sure, but I think the girl was something like... the person who housed the spirit of the BEWD in ancient times. The manga hasn't gotten that far. If it has, I haven't seen it yet. >_>;;

Jinona
October 25th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Oooo!!! I just watched Americas new yu-gi-oh episode and I change my mind I like the Malik before he became evil and he was just so cute when he was younger. :classic:

Cherrim
October 25th, 2003, 09:38 AM
He was, wasn't he? ^_^ He's adorable as a kid. But he still has that nasty irritating voice. x_X Evil dubbers. ;_;

Jinona
November 2nd, 2003, 09:30 AM
wow were is every one no one has posted here in a while
Who thought the new enter the shadow realm episode was cool I really liked it I just love the new opener and Kaiba somehow and I don't know how seems a little tiny bit nicer after Joey hit that soft spot about that new tower he built.

pokefreak
November 2nd, 2003, 11:33 AM
yeah, that episode was pretty good. the title song is really cool. but i don't really like noah's voice. he sounds too girly, although that might be just my opinion. btw, does anyone know why this new season is called "enter the shadow realm" even though it has nothing to do with the shadow realm?

Jinona
November 2nd, 2003, 12:43 PM
yeah, that episode was pretty good. the title song is really cool. but i don't really like noah's voice. he sounds too girly, although that might be just my opinion. btw, does anyone know why this new season is called "enter the shadow realm" even though it has nothing to do with the shadow realm?
I have no idea why they called it 'enter the shadow realm', I like Noa's voice but could someone explain to me who Noa is supposed to be is he like a computor hacker or some thing?

Cherrim
November 2nd, 2003, 04:15 PM
@_@ Geh.. the new episodes don't start here until next Friday. But we get 3 in a row, so I won't complain much. :D

Kids WB just picks cheesy names for the episodes they play to make them sound more interesting. The shadow realm probably has nothing to do with anything. ~_~;;

Jinona
November 2nd, 2003, 05:38 PM
@_@ Geh.. the new episodes don't start here until next Friday. But we get 3 in a row, so I won't complain much. :D

Kids WB just picks cheesy names for the episodes they play to make them sound more interesting. The shadow realm probably has nothing to do with anything. ~_~;;
wow cool you guys get three episodes we only get two and stupid WB puts one on at 7:30a.m. and the second at some were around 10:00a.m. a few hours later so I missed a whole lot of the Battle city episodes that way, and now I'mm haveing to see them in reruns and hope they don't skip any.

Allstories
November 3rd, 2003, 11:57 AM
I saw the Enter The Shadow Realm premier. I was hoping they'd at least finish the Battle City finals before they jumped into this new season. When the finals started the commercials said that every millenium item would have a new owner. I really thought the Duelist Kingdom Episodes were the best ones. It looks to me like the show is going downhill. But since the new episode was just a premier, I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Jinona
November 3rd, 2003, 04:39 PM
It looks to me like the show is going downhill.

don't say that I love yu-gi-oh any way they said the same thing about Pokemon but look at it now.

Cherrim
November 3rd, 2003, 04:59 PM
I saw the Enter The Shadow Realm premier. I was hoping they'd at least finish the Battle City finals before they jumped into this new season. When the finals started the commercials said that every millenium item would have a new owner. I really thought the Duelist Kingdom Episodes were the best ones. It looks to me like the show is going downhill. But since the new episode was just a premier, I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
o_o I've really got no clue as to what's going on in the anime just after Battle City, but this is just a detour before they finish the BC finals, I'm pretty sure. I dunno if it took place in the manga, because it could just be a filler because the anime caught up to the manga and had to wait it out, or something. They're doing that now before they get to the Ancient Egyptian Arc. @_@

pokefreak
November 9th, 2003, 06:09 PM
did anyone see the first and second parts of yugi's duel with big 1, gansley? i thought it was okay, although i was a bit disappointed that there was not as much duelling as i had expected. i especially liked the second part because it deals more about the kaiba brothers' past.

(after seto and mokuba see when seto as a kid beats gozoburo at chess)
seto: that was the day i changed our future.
mokuba: that was also the day you stopped calling me moky.
:laugh:
never knew that moky was a nickname for mokuba.

Cherrim
November 11th, 2003, 03:51 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Those were the 3 funniest episodes I've EVER seen. (YTV finally showed the first 3, "Enter the Shadow Realm" episodes... I don't understand the title of the episodes, but meh. Stupid 4Kids.) I'm going to rant about them because I feel like it. X3 Btw, I have this thing where I just randomly say, "loser" when something pathetic, embarassing or bad happens to people on TV. I'm almost certain I called everyone a loser at least once.

Yami is cool. *glomp* I liked it when he said, "I didn't choose you." to Kuribou. oO; It was probably the best part out of the episodes. XD I liked the tone he said it in. And he also used the "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" (o_O?). So that was pretty cool since the CG is my favourite card. X3

Teehee. Moky. It sounds like Smoky. XD Anyway... that was cute. But... really annoying. (Kaiba has the FUNNIEST voice as a little kid rofl. I don't like him. Loser. XD) Hehe... Moky. That's funny. (Don't mind me. I'm under the influence of caffeine combined with being on the computer for the first time in a few days right now. X_x)

Eh... what else? They didn't have enough Bakura or Malik. o_O; They left Malik on the blimp. (Haha! Loser! XD) And Noah scares me. His hair colour is... ewwie. >_> And so is his voice. o_o

;_; They stopped playing the new eppies here.. that's not fair. XD;

*shuts up*

pokefreak
November 11th, 2003, 08:19 PM
it was also kind of weird to see kaiba running in the part right before they see their memories. for some reason, he wasn't moving his arms, or at least i think it was that way. i mean, just because he's wearing a trenchcoat doesn't mean it should impair him from running.

Cherrim
November 13th, 2003, 01:19 PM
His trenchcoat is really weird. Has anyone else actually LOOKED at it? @_@;; It's sleeveless. o_O; He also wears gravity defying buckles on his arms and legs. It's scary.

Btw, I saw a briefcase identical to Kaiba's at... Staples, I think. o_O; It was scary.

shiny_jiggly
November 13th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Yami is cool. *glomp* I liked it when he said, "I didn't choose you." to Kuribou. oO; It was probably the best part out of the episodes. XD I liked the tone he said it in. And he also used the "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" (o_O?). So that was pretty cool since the CG is my favourite card. X3
He said that to Kuri? That's really cute!
Now my school CCA practices crashed with the Yugioh show timeslots here, so that means I'm not watching it anymore *sob*
Celtic Guardian is one of my fav cards too, though I also like Kuriboh and mostly the Dark Magician duo (lol what Yugi always uses ^_^) Anyway I just realised that Kuriboh's only good for use in the game together with multiply and most probably Swords of Revealing Light when you need extras for Tributes. I thought initially that he was totally useless O_O

Jinona
November 15th, 2003, 09:50 PM
I really liked the new episodes eventhough I had to see the second part as a rerun (they only show two new episodes every Saturday here)
I officialy love the kid Kaiba and Mokuba they were so cuuuute.Could someone tell me how old Seto and Mokuba are supposed to be know? because the kid Mokuba they showed looked like he was 6 and now he looks like he's 9 and the kid Kaiba looks like he's around 7 and now he's supposed to be somewere around 16 or 17 and looks a whole lot older
and yay Tea gets captured by those beasts (I'm really not a Tea fan) and know she's fighting a big 5 member what a surprise when she picked out the Dark Magician Girl as her deak master I thuoght she'd use the Magician of Faith or something like that.

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 10:21 PM
wel.. i haven't watch yugioh in a while because every thing happen so fast if u miss a few episoides ure dead meat!

Greed
November 16th, 2003, 12:14 PM
So what's been up in Yugioh? Did I miss anything? I missed the episode!! >.<;;

Hey, is it just me, or does Noah look like Bugsy's twin brother? XD

*Gets killed by Bugsy*

~CaRtOON

Jinona
November 16th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Hey, is it just me, or does Noah look like Bugsy's twin brother? XD
~CaRtOON

I don't really know to me he just looks like a younger Kaiba with blue (or is it green) hair but he doesn't sound heartless like the real Kaiba he sounds just plain annoying.
Yay, in the second episode of that three part piece Mokuba tells Kaiba off about him never smileing and being heartless.

punkie90
November 16th, 2003, 01:31 PM
wut did kiaba do? yealll at him???

Jinona
November 16th, 2003, 03:21 PM
wut did kiaba do? yealll at him???
Naw you see they were watching themselvs playing the game of chess against their stepfather and Mokuba kind of realized how much Seto had changed (any way I don't think Kiaba yells he just puts mor emphasis into his normally mean voice) but all he did was tell Mokuba that it was not real and to com back to his senses.

Cherrim
November 16th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Kaiba has no major changes in facial expressions and he has a boring voice. I suppose they add the emphasis so people don't fall asleep. ^_^ Then again, that may be my biased opinion since I don't like him, but oh well. XD

x_____X I just read the most recent manga from Japan and it's getting pretty weird. I seems it *might* be near the very end of the series. >_<;; But then again, I dunno.

shiny_jiggly
November 16th, 2003, 10:06 PM
x_____X I just read the most recent manga from Japan and it's getting pretty weird. I seems it *might* be near the very end of the series. >_<;; But then again, I dunno.
I just feel that they are dragging on the series from what I just read at the scanlations website.

Jinona
November 17th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Can any one tell me were I could find a lot of screenshots for episode 53 where Yami faces off with that Jhonny Steps guy they never seem to show that episode any more and I missed it when they first showed it.

Cherrim
November 18th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I can make you screenshots! ^____^ That's my favourite (and least favourite XD) episode. I can probably get them tomorrow or on the weekend by the latest.

I just feel that they are dragging on the series from what I just read at the scanlations website.
o_o Takahashi-sama has to finish the manga eventually, and this seems like the best time to do it. (Yami's probably going to find out his name in the next few issues of WSJ which.. well... there's not much else you can do after he beats Bakura and such. o_O) Bleh. I wouldn't mind, personally, if he continued for a long time. ^_^ I can deal with more Yami. XD!

shiny_jiggly
November 18th, 2003, 06:44 PM
o_o Takahashi-sama has to finish the manga eventually, and this seems like the best time to do it. (Yami's probably going to find out his name in the next few issues of WSJ which.. well... there's not much else you can do after he beats Bakura and such. o_O) Bleh. I wouldn't mind, personally, if he continued for a long time. ^_^ I can deal with more Yami. XD!
Right but if they are going to rush through the story the ending won't be fun or interesting. So I predict that there might be 10 chapters more or so, which is not considered really soon. And the time reversal stuff...there must be a twist waiting to be unvealed about it too.

Jinona
November 18th, 2003, 06:44 PM
I can make you screenshots! ^____^ That's my favourite (and least favourite XD) episode. I can probably get them tomorrow or on the weekend by the latest.

Oh you will :classic:thank you thank you:classic:

Cherrim
November 18th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Right but if they are going to rush through the story the ending won't be fun or interesting. So I predict that there might be 10 chapters more or so, which is not considered really soon. And the time reversal stuff...there must be a twist waiting to be unvealed about it too.
True, true. ^_^ Takahashi has been dragging this arc out for a long time (the duel... thing... with Bakura was a little too long for my tastes) so I wouldn't be suprised to see him squeeze another graphic novel out of it. @_@;

Jinona
November 22nd, 2003, 01:04 PM
Is it just me or is Noah starting to get a little scarey? :nervous:

Cherrim
November 22nd, 2003, 02:44 PM
Anyone with that shade of blue-green hair is already scary in my books. o_O;

Jinona
November 22nd, 2003, 06:14 PM
Spoiler I read on this web site called absolute anime that Noah is supposed to be the mind of Kaiba's stepfathers deceased son does any one here think thats true?
Ihave found like the best Yu-gi-oh website in in the world it's even got summerys and screenshots of the first 27 episodes (which where never shown in America cause they were thought to be too violent)of Yu-gi-oh when they were still working on the way the charectures looked I mean like Yami still had red eyes and had game punishment, Kaiba had neon green hair, and Mokuba was a horrible little brat and it's got an awsome Yu-gi-oh art section. it's http://www.janime.biz/ for any one who loves yu-gi-oh. It's also translated into either Thai. or English. wow this sounds alot like an advertisement.

P.S. I surf the web alot can ya tell

Cherrim
November 24th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Omg. Yami + red eyes = yes. They should have kept his eyes that colour in Duel Monsters. @_@ Not that I don't mind purple, but he just looks better with red eyes, imo. *squeal* Most of the posters in my room are from the first series.

Spoiler***
I'm almost certain Noah is Kaiba's stepbrother, but I'm not sure exactly how that works out. I'm also pretty sure he's dead, so... yeah. o_o;;

Greed
November 24th, 2003, 03:27 PM
I just saw the last show >__<;;

The part where Mai talked as a dude was freaky.. O_O;;;

For a minute there I thought, "OMG! That chick is a DUDE!!!"

*Gets killed by Mai*

Jinona
November 24th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Omg. Yami + red eyes = yes. They should have kept his eyes that colour in Duel Monsters. @_@ Not that I don't mind purple, but he just looks better with red eyes, imo. *squeal* Most of the posters in my room are from the first series.

I think they should have kept his eyes red too but it also makes him look a little scaryer in the screenshots I saw but like I said they never aired those episodes in America so I didn't even know he had once had red eyes all I knew was that he had purple eyes until two or three days ago (I've even seen pics of him with green eyes but that just looks scary) could you maybe tell me were I might be able to find those episodes dubbed (since I only know a few words in Japanese) :classic: Pleeeez I'd be most gratefull if any one could tell me :classic: .

Roxas
November 25th, 2003, 06:38 PM
i've seen 1 episode of the duel with yugi and marik(that name sounds cooler than "malik"). That was one of the best episodes i've ever seen. But i wanna see how the duel starts and how it ends. but i'll see soon. anyway. they are alaying a shadow game and their hosts are on the line. if u dont know what it means, it means that the origional peroson (normal yugi and normal merik) will be sent to the shadow relm forever if the spirit of the melenium item loses the duel. yugi has obelisk on the field. common sense says that yugi won it from kaiba. XD. anyways, marik also has a obelisk on the field. i have no clue how that happened cause they both had obelisk out from the beggining of the episode. so yugi brings his obelisk to infinite attack points for one turn and attacks. but marik uses some card to stop it. then yugi sommons slifer. then ,i think, marik sommons ra. then odion comes into the battle tower and the episode ends.

Spike Razzor
November 25th, 2003, 11:24 PM
The Show:Stupid, and they brake all the rules. Activating magic cards when someone attacks, and monster with different effects from TCG example:
Mystic Elf
TV:Can send it attack power to another monster TCG:No effect
Copy Cat
TV:Copies a magic card TCG:Copies the ATK and DEF of one monster on the field
Barrel Dragon
TV:Triple Attack TCG:Flip twice to distroy monster on field
Graverobber
TV:Brings back any card from opponents graveyard TCG:pay 2000 to bring back and use one the opponents magic cards until the end of your turn

TCG:Popular and is fun to play and make combo's.

Lanceiscool
November 26th, 2003, 06:03 AM
I just saw the last show >__<;;

The part where Mai talked as a dude was freaky.. O_O;;;

For a minute there I thought, "OMG! That chick is a DUDE!!!"

*Gets killed by Mai*

Which one are you talking about? The best one they don't show was the Mai Vs. Jean Claude Magnum episode...he was cool...

Cherrim
November 27th, 2003, 04:46 PM
could you maybe tell me were I might be able to find those episodes dubbed (since I only know a few words in Japanese) :classic: Pleeeez I'd be most gratefull if any one could tell me :classic: .
If you look very hard, you can find the first few episodes of the first season subtitled on Kazaa... but they're fairly poor quality. o_o I believe you can only buy the series on original Japanese VHS meaning no subtitles, dubbing, or any translations whatsoever. Besides, it's about $40 and you only get about 4 episodes. x_X;; I don't even know where to find them.

I think they should have kept his eyes red too but it also makes him look a little scaryer in the screenshots I saw
@_@ See the screenshot I attached. Eh... yeah. It's from my personal Yami-picture folder. oO; I capped it from the first "movie", and I love it. ^_^ The thing I like about the first series (what I've seen of it, anyway,) is how Yami actually changes his facial expressions. Throughout almost all of Duel Monsters, Yami is wearing his game face. @_@ It's not as cute.

Jinona
November 28th, 2003, 06:33 AM
If you look very hard, you can find the first few episodes of the first season subtitled on Kazaa... but they're fairly poor quality. o_o I believe you can only buy the series on original Japanese VHS meaning no subtitles, dubbing, or any translations whatsoever. Besides, it's about $40 and you only get about 4 episodes. x_X;; I don't even know where to find them. Oh :( well thanks for you help. Just wandering what is Kazaa I don't think I've heard of it before?

@_@ See the screenshot I attached. Eh... yeah. It's from my personal Yami-picture folder. oO; I capped it from the first "movie", and I love it. ^_^ The thing I like about the first series (what I've seen of it, anyway,) is how Yami actually changes his facial expressions. Throughout almost all of Duel Monsters, Yami is wearing his game face. @_@ It's not as cute. Just from the many screenshots I've seen it looks like he has alot of different looks he wears a cool evil grin alot and Kaiba just kinda scares me in those first episodes

Major SpoilerI was just lookin through that Janime site I was talking about earlier and she has summerys and screenshots of the episodes after Alkatras(sp?) tower and it says that Kaiba and Mokuba leave the show and go to America. if anyone knows if this is true or not please tell me I may not like Kaiba too much but the show kind of needs him.I found this really good Kaiba Christmas pic.
http://www.janime.biz/images/FanArt/kaiba/01/35.jpg

Cherrim
November 28th, 2003, 10:22 AM
http://www.k-lite.tk/

^_^;; It's kind of like Napster was except you can download anything and everything.

Greed
November 28th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Which one are you talking about? The best one they don't show was the Mai Vs. Jean Claude Magnum episode...he was cool...
Its the one where Joey is dueling the Judge Man. He found Mai's room open, he went to check on her, and she talked like a dude. O_O;;;

What's Mai Vs. Jean Claude Magnum episode? O_o;; I never saw that one.. >____<;;

BTW, that Kaiba and Blue Eyes X-Mas pic is kawaii. ^_^

*gets killed by Kaiba*

shiny_jiggly
November 29th, 2003, 12:10 AM
lol...will Kaiba ever be that generous?
My friend borrowed book 36 of Yugioh and the last chapter of it is volume 335...so there's definitely more to come for that manga.

Jinona
November 29th, 2003, 05:53 AM
You guys are lucky over here in America I think we're only up to book two
I think I just saw my first and probably only yu-gi-oh episode that I cried at it's just really sad when that big 5 guy took Tristans mind away.

I found an awsome pic of Slifer the sky dragon for those of you who really like it I wonder when it will make another appearence on the show :cheeky: .
http://www.deviantart.com/view/3482714/
Sorry but I can't get the picture to show up you'll have to use the link if you want to see it

Greed
November 29th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I saw the preview of it. >_<; I'm starting to dislike Serenity, she's like the Kari from Digimon

Kari, not Kairi ^_^

She doesn't let her friends help her cus she can't admit she's weak >_<; She made Tristan lose! I know, I know, she's Joey's sista *my fav chara* but still.. >_<;

Dang it, Tristan, why'd he do that?!?!?! WAAA!

*Gets killed by Serenity*

Cherrim
November 29th, 2003, 06:38 PM
That sprite is amazing. o.o; That person has too much talent, no life, or both.

Here's that Magnum dude. Refresh your memory? :o (And yes, I know I'm too obsessed with that game. XD)

Jinona
November 29th, 2003, 09:07 PM
That sprite is amazing. o.o; That person has too much talent, no life, or both.
Here's that Magnum dude. Refresh your memory? :o (And yes, I know I'm too obsessed with that game. XD)
I've actually never played the games are they any good cause I'm thinking of getting the Falsbound kingdom one for Gamecube
I'm getting all these pics I have from all around the web I am constantly looking for really good yu-gi-oh fanart thats how I'm stummbleing across all these good pics.

Cherrim
November 30th, 2003, 01:36 PM
All the really good YGO fanart is on the Japanese sites. ^_^;; And almost all of those contain shounen-ai/yaoi.

Greed
November 30th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Ooooooohhh.. him, the weird dude who tried to marry Mai? O_O;; Now I remember.. ^___^

Dang it! When are Joey and Mai gonna kiss!?!?

*Mai cuts CaRtOON into pieces*

Jinona
November 30th, 2003, 03:34 PM
All the really good YGO fanart is on the Japanese sites. ^_^;; And almost all of those contain shounen-ai/yaoi.
You mean like this one http://plaza22.mbn.or.jp/%7ECGarden/king/img/index.html it's only the art page I didn't want to send ya to the site cause none of it is translated it's only Japanese I think. this site only has one or two shounen-ai pics but it's all really good art the only problem is the way they draw Yami's eye in some of the pics make him look a little scary

spankafied
December 1st, 2003, 01:56 PM
I have no idea why they called it 'enter the shadow realm', I like Noa's voice but could someone explain to me who Noa is supposed to be is he like a computor hacker or some thing?

Noa is Seto and Mokuba's step-brother. Noa's father, Gozaboro (or however u spell it) adopted Seto and Mokuba after Kaiba defeated Mr. Kaiba in a chess match. Later, something (i'm still not exactly sure yet, but i'm workin on it) happened to Noa, and the only way to save him was for Mr. Kaiba to put him in a virtual world. *think, but don't know...* I think that Mr. Kaiba also liked Seto a lot more than Noa, for whatever reason, and that's why Noa thinks that Kaiba took everything away from him.
As for why this series is entitled "Enter the Shadow Realm" well, i haven't the faintest clue on that. Kids WB is just really stupid with everything they do in dubbing the show, so it's hard to tell why they do anything, but i'm still lookin in to why it's called ETSR.

*On another note* Does anyone know where I can find full battle city finals episodes? i've been looking for quite a while, and either the site doesn't work, or it only has some of the episodes. what do i mean by some? well, they might have part one of an episode, skip part two, and then move on to part 3. it's really gay, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good website with the english version of the finals. thanks to anyone who helps!!!

Purin
December 7th, 2003, 09:25 AM
With this really slow computer here at this moment I'm sad to say that I can't help you re-search for them. Keep trying on the search engines with whatever words you can think of concerning the episodes and you'll probably find them. It almost always works ;)

Cherrim
December 7th, 2003, 01:12 PM
You mean like this one http://plaza22.mbn.or.jp/%7ECGarden/king/img/index.html it's only the art page I didn't want to send ya to the site cause none of it is translated it's only Japanese I think. this site only has one or two shounen-ai pics but it's all really good art the only problem is the way they draw Yami's eye in some of the pics make him look a little scary
XD That's one of my favourite fanart sites. Another GREAT one that is always, always, always stolen from is: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/bokura/kukuretai/ The art is adorable and there's nothing really bad there. *squee* X3

Jinona
December 7th, 2003, 01:30 PM
XD That's one of my favourite fanart sites. Another GREAT one that is always, always, always stolen from is: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/bokura/kukuretai/ The art is adorable and there's nothing really bad there. *squee* X3
I like the art there but it also brought up a question that I've been thinking of recently because of all the Bakura art I've seen but Does any one know what happened to Ryou Bakura's arm? I mean what could have happen to his arm to the point that he can't even stand up without Yami Bakura's help?

and ending this post on a better note, it has been confirmed that America is only on book two in the manga seiries and the third is due to come out in December this year.

Purin
December 12th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Volume 35 of the Yugioh comic (Chinese) is coming out here on the 16 of December, the same day in which Pokemon Adventures (Another comic book I read) is released as well.
I've not enough money to buy both...oh well -_-
Why must good comics come out at the same time at one go?

Cherrim
December 13th, 2003, 04:37 PM
It's weird... all the good stuff comes out at the same time. o_o Then there's nothing for a long time, then you're hit with everything again. *gets that* XD

Bakura's arm? It's rumoured that Yami Bakura stabbed himself there to show his loyalty to Malik when they first met eachother. I'm not sure about that, though, since it didn't show it in the original anime. =\ But I only saw a few episodes after that before I took the (faulty) DVDs back. *sniffle* Either way, it's cool. XD

Jinona
December 13th, 2003, 05:50 PM
GAHHH!!! I missed todays episode of yu-gi-oh but I still got my fill of yu-gi-oh I now have the first manga book OMG!! it is so cool I am almost done with it and I just l-o-v-e it :D .

Cherrim
December 13th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Is the chapter where Yami sets the 777-guy on fire in that graphic novel? That's the best chapter. XD

I don't buy the graphic novels because I get it (bigger) in Shonen Jump anyway. o.o I want to get several of the recent Japanese ones though. @_@ Mmm... tanned Pharaoh. Nummy. X3

Jinona
December 13th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Is the chapter where Yami sets the 777-guy on fire in that graphic novel? That's the best chapter. XD

Yea that one is in it I just finnished reading that part it's also pretty close to the anime episode some of the pictures look almost identical to the way they did them in the anime.

Cherrim
December 14th, 2003, 06:21 AM
Hehe.... fire. Yami was so much cooler back then. Even though he... lacked a nose... for... the first few chapters. >_>;;

Eh... yeah. I kind of miss the old style. o_o People had much funnier facial expressions.

punkie90
December 14th, 2003, 04:08 PM
Hi all. I just got back in to yugioh. Well I have always liked it just.. I stopped dueling for times. But Hi! You all talking about the manga?

Jinona
December 14th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Hehe.... fire. Yami was so much cooler back then. Even though he... lacked a nose... for... the first few chapters. >_>;;
I love the old Yami he really was cool and it's kind of funny you mentioned he doesn't have a nose when they show him head on (looking straight at him)I noticed it too I just finishied it this morning and I can't get enough of it. Grrr! must there only be three books out now.
sorry I just keep ranting and raveing about that three books thing but it kind of makes me mad that someone is out there right now reading the 28th book or something and I'm stuck on the 3rd. :'(

yea punkie90 we are talking about the manga

punkie90
December 15th, 2003, 05:04 AM
Ya, I saw it at myboooks a million. LOoks cool!

Cherrim
December 15th, 2003, 03:08 PM
;_; I know what you mean. Shonen Jump takes forever with the manga. It only gives about 3-4 chapters in each magazine. We're not going to catch up, or even come close to catching up at this rate, and that's bad because I'd like to get the real translations as the scanlation site I visit has been deemed "unreliable" by some people who frequently buy the latest manga as it's released in graphic novel form. =\ The series will end up continuing for at least a year or two after it has ended if SJ doesn't boost the manga load a little.

punkie90
December 15th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Can some one give me a link to sj?

Cherrim
December 15th, 2003, 06:02 PM
http://www.shonenjump.com is the english website. It has a few manga pages you can read online (although the quality is pretty bad :\) You're better off just buying it, or better yet, getting a subscription. ^_^;;

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 12:40 PM
I've been reading Shonen Jump too. Hey! Its faster at publishing than those people translating the comics ^^;

I didn't read the latest one though >_<;; I ususally just read them at the store and when I'm finished with it, I just leave it. Saves me money, but now its sealed!!! NOOOOOO! >________<;;

*Looks at Lightning's sig*

Oooh! You also got Perfect lyrics! ^_^ Hee hee! *pokes Simple Plan* Its mah favorite song of all time! It reminds me of me!!! XD

*Gets killed by Simple Plan*

Cherrim
December 16th, 2003, 01:59 PM
@_@ They only sealed the most recent one because it included a REBD card. :P They usually come unsealed, though. I would read them at the store, but I just like to have things for reference... especially since I obsess over Yuugiou and I like to have the manga to prove my points. XD

Simple Plan = yay. :3

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 02:25 PM
@_@ They only sealed the most recent one because it included a REBD card. :P They usually come unsealed, though. I would read them at the store, but I just like to have things for reference... especially since I obsess over Yuugiou and I like to have the manga to prove my points. XD

Simple Plan = yay. :3
O_____________________O;;; Dang, I guess that proves why it was sealed O______o;; How much do they cost? O_o; Perhaps I should start buying them ^_^; I like Jonouchi a lot and need pics of him!!! *walks like zombie*

*Jonouchi arrives and tears CaRtOON's arm off*

CaRtOON: ARRRRRRGH!!! DOGGONE IT!!!

*Dies*

punkie90
December 16th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Well. Thats cool. I think I have sen sheon Jump before. I have never gotten manga before, just to let u now lol!

Cherrim
December 16th, 2003, 03:04 PM
$4.95 US / $7.95 CAN an issue

Subscriptions are cheaper in the long run, though. =\ I have to renew mine. ;_;

punkie90
December 16th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Thats cool! I might get it! Is it good! What is in it other than manga?

Cherrim
December 16th, 2003, 04:21 PM
It's... mostly just manga. ^_^; Right now the titles are Shaman King, Yuugiou, Dragonball Z, Naruto, One Piece, Hikaru no Go, and Yu Yu Hakusho. It also has a few articles on new anime, other manga in the Japanese Shounen Jump and other things. =\ The articles aren't much to look forward to, though.

punkie90
December 16th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Oh.. Well .dOEs it talk about yugioh cards and that stuff. And i think you messed up . YOu spelled yugioh like this, yuugiou

Cherrim
December 16th, 2003, 05:18 PM
^^; That's just another way of spelling it. Since the kanji for the anime is: 遊戯王

遊戯 is transliterated as "yuugi", and 王 is "ou". Put it together and you have Yuugiou. o.o It's also much faster than typing Yu-Gi-Oh! (Besides, I like refering to Japanese things since I prefer the original anyway. ^^;; )

And to answer your question, SJ often has a few pages dedicated to the cards. It also has strategies and "beat this scenario" pages. ^^;

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Really. I love new strtigies.. I wish I could talk to u all about sj. But I don't have one! AHH! LOL! I willl get one on friday maybe...

Cherrim
December 17th, 2003, 12:54 PM
^_^;; It's really worth it to buy it... but there is swearing in almost every issue, so be forewarned if you've got strict parents or something. @_@

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Hey, I use curse words with my mom and at my mom and she doesn't care. SO LOL! I little mage cursing won't bother her!

Greed
December 19th, 2003, 02:46 PM
How much does it cost to subscribe? ^^;

And is there a site where I can subscribe? Please tell me ^-^ I wannie some manga comics! :)

*gets killed by dewgongs*

Cherrim
December 19th, 2003, 04:23 PM
http://www.shonenjump.com <--Info there.

^_^ Did anyone else hear about the manga finally introducing Yami's real name? *happyhappy* I've been running around saying it all day. XD

Jinona
December 20th, 2003, 09:09 AM
^_^ Did anyone else hear about the manga finally introducing Yami's real name? *happyhappy* I've been running around saying it all day. XD
What is Yami's real name anyway? I always thought it was just Yami.
Did any one see todays second episode it was awsome even if I didn't see the first half of the two part episode. so the Big 5 are finally gone YAY!!! :D
Has any one here seen what comes next after they are done at Alcatras(sp?) tower and the battle city tournement it looks so awsome and they are supposed to go to America :classic:

Cherrim
December 20th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Yami's real name is: (highlight text below)

Atem

o_O; It's really short, which is kinda... weird. I dunno. XD I expected something longer, but at least a 4-letter name is easy to remember!

I think they're going to America in the next episode in Japan. o.o I watched the "in the next episode" thingy and I think I heard America. ^_^;; It has something to do with Kaiba Corp. I wish they'd just get to the Ancient Egyptian arc already, though. @_@;

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Well. I don't watch the show that much. I missed to much!

Flaming Torchic
December 20th, 2003, 02:06 PM
I am a big fan of Yugioh, It is one of my favorite shows on KidsWB! I watch it every week and enjoy every episode, my favorite monster in that show is Black Skull Dragon, and my favorite duelist (other than Yugi) I Joey. Unfortunately they didn't show 2 new episode of Yugioh this week, how depressing :'(

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Well, I went to umm , books a million today. And they didn't have shonen hump! I was pissed!

Greed
December 20th, 2003, 03:37 PM
I'm looking at the Shonen Jump site now, trying to subscribe of course! XD But I don't think my mom'd let me.. >__<; I guess I'll just have to tell her, maybe she'll accept it! Haha ha ha ha! *laughs nervously*

Ooooh! They also got Shaman King ^^;

Man, the things I do to get a frigging pic of Jonouchi O_o;;

*gets killed by comics*

NaVeR
December 20th, 2003, 04:33 PM
it's just as, if not more, frustrating trying to get a good yugioh manga. there isn't even a shonen jump in korea, however we do get the individual manga and we're on volume 34 :P ...

Jinona
December 20th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Yami's real name is: (highlight text below)

Atem

o_O; It's really short, which is kinda... weird. I dunno. XD I expected something longer, but at least a 4-letter name is easy to remember!
I didn't know that was actually his name I thought that was just a rumor cause I saw that posted the other day on Janime.

Cherrim
December 21st, 2003, 11:49 AM
*squeals* I love your avatar, Jinona. XD It's so cute!!

I don't think it's a rumour. It seems pretty widely accepted by everyone... and it probably wouldn't be too hard to translate that part of the manga. (If anyone lives in Japan or has a subscription to the Japanese SJ.. scan it for me so I can try to translate? XD)

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 12:49 PM
It was probaly a different kind of translation...

Cherrim
December 21st, 2003, 12:52 PM
Different kind of translation? o_O;

I don't think "Atem" would be very hard to translate. It's probably in katakana, meaning it would be アテム if your browser allows you to read that. Anyone who has access to even a Japanese-English Dictionary can turn that into english. o.o

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 12:56 PM
My browser can read it! But some people speak japenes differently!... But whateva!

Cherrim
December 21st, 2003, 01:07 PM
You might be talking about dialects... but it shouldn't make any difference in written literature such as manga. The Yuugiou manga is pretty straight-forward even in the kanji department because it uses furigana (which is basically the kanji written with the simpler kana next to or above it). It should be fairly easy to translate for a Japanese speaker or someone who's learning it. @_@

*notes that translating her Japanese YGO book is one of her hobbies* XD

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 01:17 PM
Ok! I didn't understand most of that! LOL! Hehehe! But i get your point though!

Cherrim
December 22nd, 2003, 09:09 PM
Lol, I've confirmed it with myself. XD One of the Japanese fanart sites I frequent has a fan-manga up with Yuugi talking about how Yami's real name is Atem and whatnot. *yay*

Jinona
December 24th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Lol, I've confirmed it with myself. XD One of the Japanese fanart sites I frequent has a fan-manga up with Yuugi talking about how Yami's real name is Atem and whatnot. *yay*
I don't really care if his real name is Atem or not I'm still going to call him Yami I like it better.

Cherrim
December 24th, 2003, 09:38 AM
I'm going to continue calling him Yami in my current fanfics and stuff and on forums, but I'll probably start calling him Atem in and doujinshi I draw and stuff like that. XP And in real life as I've already started doing. XD

NaVeR
December 24th, 2003, 10:51 AM
doesn't Yami mean Evil in japanese or am i way outta line here?

< is confused

/\ __ /\

Cherrim
December 24th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Yami means dark, darkness, etc. ^_^; So evil isn't that far off. (Dark Yuugi, Evil Yuugi, same difference XP).

Jinona
December 27th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Yami means dark, darkness, etc. ^_^; So evil isn't that far off. (Dark Yuugi, Evil Yuugi, same difference XP).
Doesn't Yugi mean 'game' so if that's right wouldn't Yami Yugi mean 'Dark Game'
O.K. no one has to answer this but this is a what if question I thought of this morning when I was watching the last piece of the Gansley and Yugi duel
but what if Yami had lost since you lose your mind if you lose the duel wouldn't it only take Yami's mind or Yugi's mind and leave one there?

Purin
December 27th, 2003, 06:32 AM
I have a feeling that both Yami and normal Yugi are involved so both will be at stake.

Cherrim
December 27th, 2003, 08:24 AM
They tend to say "yami no geemu" if they want to say dark game. ^_^;; Since Yuugi is a name, it often times stays the same when you translate it.

@_@; I'm not too clear on it, but I thought Yuugi's body would be taken as Gansley's so he would be able to leave the virtual world... so my guess is that both minds (Yami & Yuugi) would be forced out of the body.

punkie90
December 27th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Then what will be left in thebody? LOL?

Cherrim
December 27th, 2003, 07:54 PM
o_o Then apparently Gansley would take over Yuugi's body and become Yuugi... or something like that. x_X;;

I just got the 6th Yuugiou DVD box set. *happyhappy* This is what I learned:

1. Yami Malik is SCARY. Really, really scary.
2. Yami Malik likes to stick his tongue out. ^_^
3. Yami Malik is even more insane than I first thought.
4. Malik (un-Yami Malik) is ADORABLE. *-*
5. Malik is REALLY adorable.
6. Yami Yuugi really knows how to win a duel in style. X3
7. The people who translated and subtitled the DVDs need to learn proper grammar. ^_^

*is very amused right now*

Jinona
December 28th, 2003, 07:26 AM
o_o Then apparently Gansley would take over Yuugi's body and become Yuugi... or something like that. x_X;;

I just got the 6th Yuugiou DVD box set. *happyhappy* This is what I learned:

1. Yami Malik is SCARY. Really, really scary.
2. Yami Malik likes to stick his tongue out. ^_^
3. Yami Malik is even more insane than I first thought.
4. Malik (un-Yami Malik) is ADORABLE. *-*
5. Malik is REALLY adorable.
6. Yami Yuugi really knows how to win a duel in style. X3
7. The people who translated and subtitled the DVDs need to learn proper grammar. ^_^

*is very amused right now*

What do you mean in number six there

O.K. this is going to sound dumb and it probobly would never happen but would anyone here support a petition to get them to show the first 27 episodes of Yu-gi-oh in America someday?

Cherrim
December 28th, 2003, 10:39 AM
I would support that as long as 4kids didn't touch it. o.x; They'd kill it.

Meh... I'm writing an episode guide for the episode Yami beat Malik in... o.o It'll be easier to describe it that way. x_x;;

Btw, is this not the SCARIEST picture you've ever seen? The amusing thing is the subtitles while it's going on: "Yugi, do you clean your neck" No, I don't know what that's supposed to mean or what it has to do with the duel.

Jinona
December 29th, 2003, 10:55 AM
I would support that as long as 4kids didn't touch it. o.x; They'd kill it.

Meh... I'm writing an episode guide for the episode Yami beat Malik in... o.o It'll be easier to describe it that way. x_x;;

Btw, is this not the SCARIEST picture you've ever seen? The amusing thing is the subtitles while it's going on: "Yugi, do you clean your neck" No, I don't know what that's supposed to mean or what it has to do with the duel.
You would great well here's your chance very soon I am going to be starting a petition for that I just need a little help with typing out what I want to say to whomever I'm sending it to could anyone here help me out you know like give me some ideas of what to write without sounding completely rude this is what I have so far and it kind of bites right now I like I said I need all you guyses help with it if I ever want it to get off the ground

"Hello my name is Ashley Mitchell and I am 14 this is a petition for all of those out there who watch the Japanese anime Yu-gi-oh. In the beginning of the show there were 27 episodes that were practically essential to the story that were never shown in many other countries this petition is to convince the people out there to dub those same 27 episodes mainly speaking America and Canada please sign this petition it would make a lot of people happy."

and I have to admit that is a really wierd looking screenshot can I ask what episode you got it from I think I'd remember that if had seen it before.

Cherrim
December 29th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Euh... episode number.... *checks* 140. ^^; It hasn't aired in the US yet.

As for the petition... I don't know much about writing them. x_X I guess you might need to have a bit of background information about the first series, how you want it released (dub/sub/both; TV/video; etc), and stuff like that. x.o;

Jinona
December 29th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Euh... episode number.... *checks* 140. ^^; It hasn't aired in the US yet.

As for the petition... I don't know much about writing them. x_X I guess you might need to have a bit of background information about the first series, how you want it released (dub/sub/both; TV/video; etc), and stuff like that. x.o;Oh thanks theres one prblem I don't know how many countrys that those episodes weren't alowed in so far I know of only two Canada and the U.S.

I don't think we have seen any thing on episode 140 yet other than that screenshot you guys must be running ahead of schedual
I've been looking at the episodes that come after Battle city and all that stuff I think it's call doom and I'm worried that stupid 4kids is going to deem it 'To violent' to show and from the looks of it it looks like there are some really good episodes like theres one were Spoilers Yami ( after he supposedly lost Yugi's mind) gets to duel Yugi :shocked: (kind of confuseing I know but it looks very exciteing from the episode screenshots I've seen on Janime, which is currently down for some reason)

Cherrim
December 30th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Meep.. no... Canada is behind the US. ^_^; We haven't gotten any new YGO episode in about a month. The screenshot is from one of my DVDs. XP

Spoilers and stuff below.
Ah yes... the doom arc. It just started on my DVDs. It basically starts out with a group called "Doom" (I'm guessing... everyone in the episodes say "dooma", but whatever XD). Doom apparently wants to reset the world back to the start or something because humans are abusing it and stuff. o_o I dunno... I haven't finished watching it yet. x_X;; I kinda stopped after the duel between Raphael and Yami Yuugi... where Yami loses Yuugi's soul in a duel. I had nightmares. I'm serious. ;_;' Yami goes all evil and stuff... and then he starts bawling and crying and stuff after Yuugi's soul is taken. XD

*cried too* >_>;; Ehe.. yeah. It is kinda violent in parts though... @_@;;

Jinona
December 30th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Meep.. no... Canada is behind the US. ^_^; We haven't gotten any new YGO episode in about a month. The screenshot is from one of my DVDs. XP

Spoilers and stuff below.
Ah yes... the doom arc. It just started on my DVDs. It basically starts out with a group called "Doom" (I'm guessing... everyone in the episodes say "dooma", but whatever XD). Doom apparently wants to reset the world back to the start or something because humans are abusing it and stuff. o_o I dunno... I haven't finished watching it yet. x_X;; I kinda stopped after the duel between Raphael and Yami Yuugi... where Yami loses Yuugi's soul in a duel. I had nightmares. I'm serious. ;_;' Yami goes all evil and stuff... and then he starts bawling and crying and stuff after Yuugi's soul is taken. XD

*cried too* >_>;; Ehe.. yeah. It is kinda violent in parts though... @_@;;
Oh cool, that was from the DVD darn I think America only has the DVDs up to Dungeon Dice episodes.

like I said I've only seen screenshots and very short summerys of the doon episodes so I was partially guessing on Yugi's soul being stolen I think I'd just start bawling right there if I saw Yami crying.Whatch them try to not show those here I'd just be crushed cause there are so many episodes in that season that I so wanted to see.

I finally bought the third manga book finished it in about 5 hours now I'm rereading it and have to wait till March for the next one.

Cherrim
December 31st, 2003, 10:13 AM
Spoilers and stuff.
It was really sad. ;_; Yami had used this card that Yuugi didn't want him to (it feeds off the darkness in your heart or something o.o') since Yami thought he could control it. But he couldn't and he ended up losing the duel. Since the card he used makes the loser of the duel lose their soul, Yuugi pushed Yami out of the way at the last second and got his soul taken instead. ;_; And then Yami went all freak-out like and he was crying and shouting "aibou" and whatnot. I'll get screencaps or something later. >_>

Jinona
December 31st, 2003, 10:33 AM
Spoilers and stuff.
It was really sad. ;_; Yami had used this card that Yuugi didn't want him to (it feeds off the darkness in your heart or something o.o') since Yami thought he could control it. But he couldn't and he ended up losing the duel. Since the card he used makes the loser of the duel lose their soul, Yuugi pushed Yami out of the way at the last second and got his soul taken instead. ;_; And then Yami went all freak-out like and he was crying and shouting "aibou" and whatnot. I'll get screencaps or something later. >_>

OH! wow that really IS sad more spoilers I heard that the leader of this new group is called Dartz or something to that effect and from the pictures I've seen of him he just looks like one of those sleez ball kind of guys didja' notice he has two diffrent color eyes of course I have yet to figure out what he is up to all I know is he has stolen alot of souls and when I say alot I mean thousands and he has stolen the Egyptian god cards. I also heard of another way to spell Yami's new name Atame which I highly doubt is true

and know completely off the subject my mom has flipped she just bought this new Bonsie(sp?) tree to take care of and I caught her speaking to it and givig it nicknames like it was a small child or some thing all in favor of thinking that is totally wierd say "I". I

Pokemaster10000
December 31st, 2003, 03:18 PM
Big fat guy with slots? o_O

Last time I checked, the thing with spaces for all the Sennen Items was a stone tablet. x_x;;

It wasn't a stone tablet, Lighting dude. :\ It was a coffin used to preserve the the pharaoh's body. But you were right about one thing, Shadi does own the millenium scale.

Cherrim
December 31st, 2003, 03:28 PM
'Nother spoilers post and whatnot. @_@
Eh... *finds that post* Oh... G-Lance was referring to Bobasa. I must not have known that at the time. =\ But Bobasa is in no way a coffin for the Pharaoh... from what I know so far, he is a guardian sent by Yami's father to save him from Akunadin. (I think that's the right name. ;_; I'm still trying to memorize all these people in the AE arc.) XP

And Yami's name is "Atem" (or "atemu" in Japanese). ^_^; I don't have the manga that says that, but I know it's true because I've seen it on several of the Japanese FanArt websites I browse... they used the name. XP

Edit: Oh, and "I". XD

Pokemaster10000
December 31st, 2003, 03:54 PM
I got a tape that shows what happens at the end of the virtual world. But it is in Japanese. Fortunately it had English translations. This is what happened.
Kaiba verses his stepfather during the duel. And I couldn't believe it (at first) that Kaiba's stepfather had the "Dark Exodia" card. It looks like the regular Exodia except that it's darkish in color. But Kaiba eventually beats him with his Blue-Eyes and flies away in time (before the virtual world got blown up) with the gang in his blimp. Funny part: Noa got blown up also. :laugh: That's about all.

Cherrim
December 31st, 2003, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I saw that part in one of the flashbacks they have on my DVDs. I don't remember it too well at the moment, though. =\ From what I can remember, it was kinda sad. ><' I felt sorry for Noa... I think. XD

Jinona
December 31st, 2003, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I saw that part in one of the flashbacks they have on my DVDs. I don't remember it too well at the moment, though. =\ From what I can remember, it was kinda sad. ><' I felt sorry for Noa... I think. XD
I think I saw that part on Janime cause supposedly there was a special ending and it showed Kaiba throwing Mokuba onto the blimp which is pretty funny to watch if you slow it down a little and I finnally found out why in the commercials that Kaiba and Yugi are free falling off the tower.I thought Kaiba flew off the island at the last minute in a plane shapped exactly like a Blue Eyes White Dragon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!
I just found this awsome site that has clips of the end episodes of the alcatraz tower in Japanese you guys were right their Japanese voices are awsome I just fell in love with Yami and Yugi's and the Kaiba brother's voices and the end is just so sad even though I didn't have english subtitles and Noa's Japanese voice is so cute there are also a few very miniscule lines from Yami Malik in the clips too and even his voice sounded O.K. here I'll add the link to it if any one wants to see those and the clips aren't exactly short either their fairly good size clips you can look around the site if you want but alot of it is under construction.
http://www.gamergab.com/staff/ken/movies.html
Oh I also found a small face pic of that Dartz guy there too.

Cherrim
January 1st, 2004, 12:32 PM
The BEWD plane is very amusing. XD; They sit in its head. Heh...

o_o Yami Malik's voice is kinda weird. >_<;; But Kaiba's is weird because there's basically no expression unless he's being all "important" and such. Freaky man. XP

Darts/Dartz/Daatsu/whatever you call the freaky person (still unsure of the gender XD) scares me. ;_; His/Her/Its eyes are different colours and the hair is weird and.. and.. and... o.o; Yeah.

Jinona
January 1st, 2004, 12:45 PM
The BEWD plane is very amusing. XD; They sit in its head. Heh...

o_o Yami Malik's voice is kinda weird. >_<;; But Kaiba's is weird because there's basically no expression unless he's being all "important" and such. Freaky man. XP

Darts/Dartz/Daatsu/whatever you call the freaky person (still unsure of the gender XD) scares me. ;_; His/Her/Its eyes are different colours and the hair is weird and.. and.. and... o.o; Yeah.
You mean there really is a BEWD plane in the anime I though the blimp changed into a jet to escape unless they use the plane later

Do you mean the English Malik's voice or the Japanese one I have to admit the English one is just wierd but Malik is just wierd anyway.

I think Dartz is a guy but of course all I've seen of him are pictures. didja' ever notice that they never use the word death in the Yu-gi-oh English dub I thiink they only use it like once and if they did then I have no idea were so it's true 4kids just plain butchered it.

just wandering I've finished with that petition I was working on, and this is a question for every one, but if you would support it who do you think I should send it to?

Pokemaster10000
January 1st, 2004, 03:44 PM
Joey's Japanese voice freaked me out. The voice didn't didn't fit right for his character also. :dead:

Cherrim
January 1st, 2004, 03:57 PM
=\ I think his voice fits his character. Most of the voices do in the Japanese version.

Petition thingy: Post it on a few different YGO message boards and stuff. You're bound to get lots of signatures there. ^^; *could also put it on her site, if that would help* o.o

Jinona
January 1st, 2004, 06:48 PM
=\ I think his voice fits his character. Most of the voices do in the Japanese version.

Petition thingy: Post it on a few different YGO message boards and stuff. You're bound to get lots of signatures there. ^^; *could also put it on her site, if that would help* o.o
I like Joey's japanese voice but I'm still very used to his English Boston accent

about the petition give it a couple of days and I am going to put it here http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html like I said I have to decide who I am going to send the petition to once I have enough signitures on it there are so many places to choose from and I have to figure out how many signitures I'm gona need befor I send it once I get it up the name of the petition is going to be called "27 episodes of yu-gi-oh" ( yea I know it sounds lame but I really can't think of anything else)

Pokemaster10000
January 2nd, 2004, 09:33 AM
I heard somewhere that there was another three divine beast other than Slifer, Obelisk, and Winged Dragon of Ra. They are the three legendary dragons.
Yugi owns one called Timeaus.
Joey owns one called Hellmos.
Kaiba owns one called Critias.

I don't where I got this information from. I must have been imagining things. :\

Jinona
January 2nd, 2004, 10:06 AM
I heard somewhere that there was another three divine beast other than Slifer, Obelisk, and Winged Dragon of Ra. They are the three legendary dragons.
Yugi owns one called Timeaus.
Joey owns one called Hellmos.
Kaiba owns one called Critias.

I don't where I got this information from. I must have been imagining things. :\
no your not imagineing things that info 100% true and their really cool looking I really like Kaiba's cause all of them are dragons his looks like a very spiked up black version of a BEWD. :D

Pokemaster10000
January 2nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
That means that Yugi's, Kaiba's and Joey's opponents are going to be in for a rude awakening!!
Hahahahaha :laugh:

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
X3 I like how they obtained the dragons. It was kinda corny, but cool at the same time. o_O;; I liked when Jounouchi got his. XD

Petition: Why not call it "First Series of Yu-Gi-Oh!" or something? :\

EDIT: Just saw the post above mine. Kaiba only ties his opponent when he used his dragon. ^^;

Pokemaster10000
January 2nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Who do you will win during the new series.
I think it would be Yugi like always.

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2004, 07:58 PM
New series? Referring to what? ^^; The Doom arc or whatever's coming after the Doom arc? (Or somethin else? oO)

._. I give myself spoilers, so I know what's coming up and everything. *likes translating the Japanese title names on TV Tokyo's website* XD

Jinona
January 3rd, 2004, 04:41 AM
New series? Referring to what? ^^; The Doom arc or whatever's coming after the Doom arc? (Or somethin else? oO)

._. I give myself spoilers, so I know what's coming up and everything. *likes translating the Japanese title names on TV Tokyo's website* XD
I think he means the doom arc... Hey wait a sec. there is something that comes after th doom arc what is it?
just wandering but near the end of the duel between Kaiba and Leichter(sp?) leichter plays a card called dreamsprite and guess what they clothed it in the actual card dreamsprite isn't wearing anything just had to point that out cause dreamsprite though weak is a good card also the scene where the possesed Tristan kidnaps Mokuba on the motercycle they took out the part were he punches Mokuba to make him stay still.
I doubt anyone here cares about this but here goes I am part of another Yu-gi-oh board and there I post alot on the anime and the other day I was checking my little private messages thingy when I got one from a new member and it had one of the wierdest but still partcially sensible questions I've ever seen "What was Seto Kaiba's last name before he was adopted?" I'd at least like to send back an answer since they made it a key point to show just how much they like Kaiba. so anyone know the answer to this question since I really doubt they ever mention it in either manga or anime.

Cherrim
January 3rd, 2004, 09:02 AM
=\ If there's one source that has it, it's my character guidebook. Lemme just see if there's anything about that on Kaiba's page. x_X;

...meh. I didn't see anything (though the book IS in Japanese, so I could have missed something XD). I don't really think it's ever mentioned or else they probably would have brought it up during the Noa-arc or something.

^^; And after the Doom arc it's SUPPOSED to be the Ancient Egypt arc, but they're stalling. x_X; I think the group is stuck in America because they can't afford their flight tickets home or something. XD Now Yami's duelling some weird thing. And.. yeah. It's gonna take forever to get to AE, I bet. @_@

Jinona
January 3rd, 2004, 09:33 AM
=\ If there's one source that has it, it's my character guidebook. Lemme just see if there's anything about that on Kaiba's page. x_X;

...meh. I didn't see anything (though the book IS in Japanese, so I could have missed something XD). I don't really think it's ever mentioned or else they probably would have brought it up during the Noa-arc or something.

^^; And after the Doom arc it's SUPPOSED to be the Ancient Egypt arc, but they're stalling. x_X; I think the group is stuck in America because they can't afford their flight tickets home or something. XD Now Yami's duelling some weird thing. And.. yeah. It's gonna take forever to get to AE, I bet. @_@
Oh really I'll just have to send back tht I don't know cause that person seems to think I am a Yu-gi-oh god (oh how wrong they are)

cool so I have all that to look forward to since we are only half way through the Noa-arc they still have to figure out Yami's past at least Yami has stoped saying"the world depends on me " all the time I have to admit it was starting to get annoying.

Cherrim
January 3rd, 2004, 09:42 AM
Meh.. he starts up again in the Doom Arc. Except then he says "both worlds depend on my winning this duel!!" (Since he, Jounouchi, & Kaiba have the dragon cards to save the Earth and the world of Duel Monsters or something. o_O I didn't catch that part too well because I wasn't paying attention. Yuugi was in his PJs and Yami was holding his hand!! *squee!!* ^_^)

*has given up on writing "spoiler warning!!!!11one"* XD

Jinona
January 3rd, 2004, 10:03 AM
Meh.. he starts up again in the Doom Arc. Except then he says "both worlds depend on my winning this duel!!" (Since he, Jounouchi, & Kaiba have the dragon cards to save the Earth and the world of Duel Monsters or something. o_O I didn't catch that part too well because I wasn't paying attention. Yuugi was in his PJs and Yami was holding his hand!! *squee!!* ^_^)

*has given up on writing "spoiler warning!!!!11one"* XD
Oh, no. oh about those dragon cards I've heard that they have a knight form too on Janime's English side before it dissapeared. now that Yugi part sounds cute course Yugi's cut almost any way you look at him
now this is kind of freaky but if you watch the clips in that link I gave earlier in a few of those clips which I think were edited when translated Kaiba was throwing his cards at a couple of people one of which became stuck in a guys hand :shocked: what are his cards made out of metal when he was throwin' em' at the possesed Tristan(must resist urge to call him Honda) he blocked with a pole and I heard the distinct *clink* of metal on metal. :confused:

Pokemaster10000
January 3rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Kaiba throws his cards?!

He's just like Duke Devlin with the dice.

Jinona
January 3rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Kaiba throws his cards?!

He's just like Duke Devlin with the dice.
Yup back on one of my older posts (I think it's number 185) there os a link that'll take you to some clips the third and eight clip are the ones that have Kaiba throwing his cards the only problem is they're in Japanese but they are both episodes that have been shown in English

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 11:03 AM
lol. That episode's hilarious fr some reason =\ Ya know, the one where Tristan actually turned into a robot monkey ^-^ Everyone's been talking about it ^_^

Hey, has anyone realized YGO thread is actually the biggest thread of all the animes anyone posted here? O_o;; I mean, I'm kinda surprised. I love the show but I thought the thread would die in a week or so O.O;;

*gets stabbed by Q-Tips*

Cherrim
January 4th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Jinona and I have been keeping it alive. You'll notice that most pages are just us talking back and forth with a couple people coming in every so often. PM10000 has been active recently, though. Hehe... speaking of which both Jinona and I are browsing the topic as I type this. XD!

It's the best topic on the boards, imo. Then again, that might be juuust a little bit biased. XD!

Jinona
January 4th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Jinona and I have been keeping it alive. You'll notice that most pages are just us talking back and forth with a couple people coming in every so often. PM10000 has been active recently, though. Hehe... speaking of which both Jinona and I are browsing the topic as I type this. XD!

It's the best topic on the boards, imo. Then again, that might be juuust a little bit biased. XD!
Oh yea now that you mention it we kind of have been keeping this board alive haven't we :) but Yu-gi-oh is a pretty cool subject once you start thinking about it and Lightning know so much about the upcomeing and current sieries.By the way does Bakura ever come back? I haven't seen anything on him in the upcomeing episodes.
P.S. Lightning I think it was you who mentioned something on one of the other boards about Kingdom Hearts for PS2 tell me does it get better or worse after Wonderland I just bought a PS2 and I'm currently playing it first. :classic:

Cherrim
January 5th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah, Bakura comes back after Yami Yuugi defeates Yami Malik. ^_^; And then later on, he plays a big part in the Ancient Egypt arc. Well, he does in the manga anyway. XP But he doesn't appear in the doom arc. :\

Yeah, I personally thought KH just got better and better. ^_^;; Then again, I'm easily amused by most games, so I might not be the best person to ask. o_O; But I did really enjoy the whole thing.

Jinona
January 5th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah, Bakura comes back after Yami Yuugi defeates Yami Malik. ^_^; And then later on, he plays a big part in the Ancient Egypt arc. Well, he does in the manga anyway. XP But he doesn't appear in the doom arc. :\

Yeah, I personally thought KH just got better and better. ^_^;; Then again, I'm easily amused by most games, so I might not be the best person to ask. o_O; But I did really enjoy the whole thing.
Awww. bakura doesn't show up in the doom arc, darn I like Ryou even though he doesn't have much of a part but what is the ancient Egyptian arc I keep getting some of them mixed up.

oh yeah I love any RP game I just got to Cerberus on KH and he's kickin' my but.

Cherrim
January 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I think the Ancient Egypt arc is also known as the memory world arc or whatever. o_O; Yami Yuugi is apparently taken into his own "memory world" (it's a room in his soul room that contains his memories of Ancient Egypt) and all this weird stuff happens. Yuugi & his friends end up going there too and they help Yami out and stuff. Then it turns out that it was all just a tabletop RPG that Yami Bakura is playing with Yami Yuugi. o.o;; I'm not too clear on the beginning of the arc since I haven't read it yet. XP I have some of the Japanese manga of it though. It's nifty.

Jinona
January 5th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I think the Ancient Egypt arc is also known as the memory world arc or whatever. o_O; Yami Yuugi is apparently taken into his own "memory world" (it's a room in his soul room that contains his memories of Ancient Egypt) and all this weird stuff happens. Yuugi & his friends end up going there too and they help Yami out and stuff. Then it turns out that it was all just a tabletop RPG that Yami Bakura is playing with Yami Yuugi. o.o;; I'm not too clear on the beginning of the arc since I haven't read it yet. XP I have some of the Japanese manga of it though. It's nifty. Wow! for some reason that last part there with the TTRPG sounds alot like the last couple of episodes in the first season.but it still sounds really cool :classic:

aw man I have to go back to school tomorrow darn I hate school practically because every one except the teachers and my one friend hate me. :disappoin

Greed
January 6th, 2004, 02:48 PM
aw man I have to go back to school tomorrow darn I hate school practically because every one except the teachers and my one friend hate me

Aww, gee.. Everyone on my school hate me @_@;; I just use the P!NK "I Don't F***ing Care" attitude ^_^ I use that to make me feel better cus popular kids don't scare me *hmph!* xD And I have no friends there @_@;;;;;

I think the Ancient Egypt arc is also known as the memory world arc or whatever. o_O; Yami Yuugi is apparently taken into his own "memory world" (it's a room in his soul room that contains his memories of Ancient Egypt)

Oooh! I hope he has a flashback where he sees his ancient self (pharaoh) getting mummified!! That'd be sooooooooooo coooooooool!!! xD Maybe his tomb carries a curse!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Dies of a curse*

Jinona
January 6th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Aww, gee.. Everyone on my school hate me @_@;; I just use the P!NK "I Don't F***ing Care" attitude ^_^ I use that to make me feel better cus popular kids don't scare me *hmph!* xD And I have no friends there @_@;;;;;

Oooh! I hope he has a flashback where he sees his ancient self (pharaoh) getting mummified!! That'd be sooooooooooo coooooooool!!! xD Maybe his tomb carries a curse!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Dies of a curse*
I use that same kind of attitude but it gets me no were

Ok thats a little wierd :paranoid:
Oh do they show him in his pharonic attire I've seen so many different views of what it looks like I'd love to know what he really looks like *drools at another pic of Yami that way*

Cherrim
January 6th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I love the pic in my sig. *squee* It's in the front cover of my manga.. xD My friend Paul and I were talking about how much more interesting the series would be if instead of how it is now, Yuugi changed into that instead of the Yami we all know now. XD It would be very amusing, don't you think?

Oooh.. I'll see if I can scan some images of Yami as Pharaoh tomorrow or something. But he is even HOTTER with a tan. *squees more* ^_^;; I love the AE arc. (yay!)

Jinona
January 6th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I love the pic in my sig. *squee* It's in the front cover of my manga.. xD My friend Paul and I were talking about how much more interesting the series would be if instead of how it is now, Yuugi changed into that instead of the Yami we all know now. XD It would be very amusing, don't you think?

Oooh.. I'll see if I can scan some images of Yami as Pharaoh tomorrow or something. But he is even HOTTER with a tan. *squees more* ^_^;; I love the AE arc. (yay!)
AWWW!! your banner is sooo cyute

you'd do that for me

Greed
January 7th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I use that same kind of attitude but it gets me no were

It doesn't? Well, that's pretty much its purpose! ^-^;; Just to do nothing. ^^;; Hey! Doesn't work much for me! All it does makes people hate me even more xD!!! Even the teachers hate me! They say in the future, I'll probably go and rot in jail @@;; How polite of them >_<;;

I love the pic in my sig. *squee* It's in the front cover of my manga.

Kawaii! *hugs piccie* It sorta reminds me of South Park @@;; XD!! They made him look like Cartman! xD

But he is even HOTTER with a tan.

He's with a tan?! O.O;;; *squee*

*gets killed by South Park Yugi*

Pokemaster10000
January 8th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I'M BACK!

Whoa Lighting! Cool Banner.

Jinona
January 9th, 2004, 07:59 PM
OMG I just finished reading the most awsome Yu-gi-oh fanfic here I'll give you a link to it http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1313382&chapter=1 it's really really really good

Just wandering but what color are Yami's eyes supposed to be I've seen some pictures of him with green eyes too, which might I add scares me, along with red and his most widely known purple eyes.

ok I just watch the most awssome episode of Yu-gi-oh yet :D :D :D the episode is called Noa's secret and it is so cool it had me on the edge of my couch almost the entire time Yugi even made a comment about how short he was compared to Tea :laugh: and *Squee* Yami Malik's back yay I really did miss the old psycho :D .

Cherrim
January 10th, 2004, 11:58 AM
In the manga, Yami's eyes are red (and they were coloured blue/green once o_O), but in the anime, they're purple. ^_^;

Jinona
January 10th, 2004, 12:25 PM
In the manga, Yami's eyes are red (and they were coloured blue/green once o_O), but in the anime, they're purple. ^_^;
o_O;Yami with blue eyes now thats a real twist I've never seen any of those o_O;
well no I take that back I've seen some fanart with him with blue eyes

Greed
January 10th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I kinda noticed, I read the Graphic Novel, and on the novel his eyes were reddish o.o;; The graphic novel's teen rated, I can't believe some parts were pervertish @@;; They don't put that on the shows =P That I hate.. >_<;;

BTW, Joey looks hot =^-^=

*burns*

Jinona
January 11th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I kinda noticed, I read the Graphic Novel, and on the novel his eyes were reddish o.o;; The graphic novel's teen rated, I can't believe some parts were pervertish @@;; They don't put that on the shows =P That I hate.. >_<;;

BTW, Joey looks hot =^-^=

*burns*
I wouldn't know about the coloring cause the graphic novels I get are in the original black and white
Joey? he looks cool and all but in the novels if you haven't noticed he acctually has noticeable eyebrows in the anime you really can't see them and yea he is kind of pervertish isn't he.
Yay I have only two more months till the next book comes out then Death-T will start, Kinda creepy I really didn't know that in the begining Kaiba acctually wanted Yugi dead.

Cherrim
January 11th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I think that obsession with Yuugi he has really goes too far in Death-T. XD;; I don't think it's even ended in Shonen Jump yet, so it'll probably take up most of the graphic novel. o_O;

His eyes are blue on the book jacket that came with the character guide, I think. Whatever it was, I found it last night. He looks weird. x_X

Jinona
January 11th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I think that obsession with Yuugi he has really goes too far in Death-T. XD;; I don't think it's even ended in Shonen Jump yet, so it'll probably take up most of the graphic novel. o_O;

His eyes are blue on the book jacket that came with the character guide, I think. Whatever it was, I found it last night. He looks weird. x_XYou mean Kaiba wants Yugi dead even after Death-T

Cherrim
January 11th, 2004, 06:42 PM
No, not that I know of. But just the fact that he's gone so far as to make an elaborate thing such as Death-T just to kill one person is kind of... weird. Even for him. @_@;;

Btw.. isn't that illegal? If I were Yuugi, I'd send the police after Kaiba or something. XD

Jinona
January 11th, 2004, 07:26 PM
No, not that I know of. But just the fact that he's gone so far as to make an elaborate thing such as Death-T just to kill one person is kind of... weird. Even for him. @_@;;

Btw.. isn't that illegal? If I were Yuugi, I'd send the police after Kaiba or something. XD
Oh, that is a little elaborate now that I think about it
Just wandering but since you are an author at fanfiction.net do you think you could point me in the direction of a good long YamiXYugi fic I read the good ones to keep from going insane due to school because of one lousy math grade I am only allowed 1 hour on the computer in the morning on the weekdays and I am allowd as long as I want on the weekends and I'm tellin you 1 hour dureing the week days is going to kill me it's just not long enough.
sorry for the long rant just had to get that off my chest.
back to YGO I betcha' Kaiba would just bribe the police but I just about fainted when I read that Kaiba had tried to kill his own brother. :shocked:

Greed
January 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
O.O;;; Really? He tried to kill Mokuba?! That friggin----!!! Errr.. I'd say some bad words, but however there are ladies present o.o;;

I kinda read the Shonen Jump thingy where Kaiba made Tristan, Yuugi, and Jonouchi fight three of his henchmen with laser guns O_o;; And where that little baby retard dude was so pervertish when Te'a was carrying him and stuf.. *shudders*

*drowns*

Jinona
January 13th, 2004, 03:02 AM
O.O;;; Really? He tried to kill Mokuba?! That friggin----!!! Errr.. I'd say some bad words, but however there are ladies present o.o;;

*drowns*
acctually he didn't try to kill Mokuba you see him and Yami were supposed to have a capmon duel and whoever lost got puut through "simulated death" as Kaiba put it and he was betting on yugi to win and Mokuba kind of got mad at him for thinking that he was going to lose.
P.S. You're quoting Joey arn't you at the end there

Cherrim
January 13th, 2004, 12:38 PM
He did the same thing to Grandpa who had a heart attack because of the illusionary things or something and is in the hospital in critical condition. =X

Have you ever noticed how in the manga, Yuugi and Yami are never actually LOOKING where they're supposed to? XD Their eyes are always out of focus and it's hilarious. Although, it might not be the case in the early manga... I'm certainly noticing it more and more as I continue flipping through my 34th graphic novel. o_O;

*~Ashley~*
January 14th, 2004, 03:41 PM
i dont get the originals either but i do know that dubbers obviously dont know what theyre doing. the entire show is about death basically and in the dubbed version there is nothing about death at all. i suppose they did it for the younger viewers but still its not fair to us older ones

Cherrim
January 14th, 2004, 05:05 PM
It's stupid if you ask me. I mean, if it weren't for the dub, I would never have gotten into Yuugiou and I'd probably be getting 100% in all my classes and stuff because I wouldn't be drawing it during them and stuff... but honestly.. don't dub an anime for teenagers and try to pass it off as a show for kids. x_X; It doesn't work right.

I'm kind of curious to see how their going to cover up their mistake. They've already given Yami Yuugi the name "Yami", so what'll they do when/if they get to the Ancient Egypt arc... XD;

Jinona
January 14th, 2004, 06:16 PM
It's stupid if you ask me. I mean, if it weren't for the dub, I would never have gotten into Yuugiou and I'd probably be getting 100% in all my classes and stuff because I wouldn't be drawing it during them and stuff... but honestly.. don't dub an anime for teenagers and try to pass it off as a show for kids. x_X; It doesn't work right.

I'm kind of curious to see how their going to cover up their mistake. They've already given Yami Yuugi the name "Yami", so what'll they do when/if they get to the Ancient Egypt arc... XD;Yea that is just plain cruel to do it like that why do you think they never showed those first 27 episodes I've been ranting about oh by the way that petition is going to be sent to Funmation.
what do you mean about the AE arc? Oh yea his name Atem wasn't it I've found out about a new arc in the anime after the doom arc and the bad guy looks even wussyer than Pegasus except this guy has purple hair :laugh: .
Just wandering are there a lot of cards out there that are stronger than a BEWD cause I was searching through some new Japanese card packs I got(one of which has Yami with blue eyes O_O) and it has an attack of 3500 and defense 0f 3000 and has 10 stars it looks awsome...OK I still can't find it in English and it's driveing me berzerk here is what it looks like if any one knows what it is it is a big red demon with what lookss like fangs across its chest its got an eye on its forhead and black lightning bolt shaped stripes and it looks like it's reaching towards you in the picture if you know what it is please tell me.

punkie90
January 15th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Ya. I see why you are furious. But maybe there is a reason for all of the name changing!

Cherrim
January 15th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Think you can scan it or something? Or maybe use some sort of hiragana/katakana guide to post its name up here? ^^; I may be able to help you out then..

punkie90
January 15th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Ohh. I didn't even see that post.. Yes. Please post it some how!!

Jinona
January 18th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Think you can scan it or something? Or maybe use some sort of hiragana/katakana guide to post its name up here? ^^; I may be able to help you out then..
after a couple days of searching the web I found that card it's called Ultimate Obediant Fiend and what really surprised me is that it's common but the place I found it didn't have a good scan of it so I don't know what it does :(
You know the episode Noa's Secret well at the begining of the episode Noa shows Mokuba a fake cyber copy of Kaiba when Mokuba runs up to him he pulls his hand back and looks like he's about to hit him then as it switches sceens he says take a seat and they show Mokuba on the floor did Kaiba hit Mokuba? because if he did that was an extreamly bad edit.

Cherrim
January 23rd, 2004, 06:17 AM
Haven't seen the original (or the dub ._.), but my guess is that he did because... I doubt Mokuba would just sit on the floor like that? @_@;;

Jinona
January 23rd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Haven't seen the original (or the dub ._.), but my guess is that he did because... I doubt Mokuba would just sit on the floor like that? @_@;;you haven't seen it wow that was a really really good episode that was a couple weeks ago were already to the part were Joey and Yami duel the big5 while they are all 5 possessing him one at a time dureing the duel

Pokemaster10000
January 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Really.... Never saw it.........

sambam
January 27th, 2004, 07:20 PM
actually i heard the "shadow realm" is just a cover up.
it's really death, but they didn't want the dubs to say that "yugi if these blades touch you you'll die".
too freaky for younger viewers.

no your wrong i watch all the episodes to end of battle city on nicklelodeon and the shadow realm is place where your mind gets traaped but your body stays behind and what the **** is a dub :tired:

Rift
January 27th, 2004, 07:23 PM
please dont curse, and yes the Shadow realm is a cover up so it dont scare the little kids a dub is where you take something and edit it to that language.

sambam
January 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
OMG I just finished reading the most awsome Yu-gi-oh fanfic here I'll give you a link to it http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1313382&chapter=1 it's really really really good

Just wandering but what color are Yami's eyes supposed to be I've seen some pictures of him with green eyes too, which might I add scares me, along with red and his most widely known purple eyes.

ok I just watch the most awssome episode of Yu-gi-oh yet :D :D :D the episode is called Noa's secret and it is so cool it had me on the edge of my couch almost the entire time Yugi even made a comment about how short he was compared to Tea :laugh: and *Squee* Yami Malik's back yay I really did miss the old psycho :D .

that is so fake someguy just made this up u loser ive seen all the episodes before duel monsters cam out and he didnt get his puzzle for 8 years after his mother died and father probaly longer and he didnt know about yami yugi when he first got hes puzzles as well someguy just @#$% up bad and made this bull#@$% up ok dont read its not worth it yugis mum was always dead der

sambam
January 27th, 2004, 07:38 PM
please dont curse, and yes the Shadow realm is a cover up so it dont scare the little kids a dub is where you take something and edit it to that language.
the shadow realm is a place where duel monsters are real and if u get banished to the shadow your still alive and u just think but not move joe and mai have been banished to the shadow realm and so has yugi i dont think u know what ur talking about thm three are all still alive whatch battle city eps before u say anything

Rift
January 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM
okay lets play a fun game its called "Lets inform and S-Mod or the Praetor" ya play this game after you insult a mod i would be a mod thank you and please like i said dont cuse and dont flame people and call other people losers thats why its called fan fiction. yes i know what im talking about the US stripped the original Japenese episodes pretty bad and the episode with Arkana ya if ya hit the disk your mind dont go bye bye...ya lose your legs!

oh yes dont double post have fun!

sambam
January 27th, 2004, 07:48 PM
yeah i know i have seen every episode and nearly every characters been in the shadow realm yeah and on aracana ep they do die they dont say anything about the shadow realm on hte ep the saws kill them but nowone really dies ok

Rift
January 27th, 2004, 07:51 PM
i dont wanna cause any problems but i know what im talking about and so does everyone else here okay.

sambam
January 27th, 2004, 07:53 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol yeah right lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Rift
January 27th, 2004, 07:57 PM
okay your starting to get on my nerves please...just please stop thinking you know so much more than everyone else...-_-;

Kairi
January 27th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Okay, youve been giving enough warnings about disruptive behavior in this thread and others. *ban* >=/

Rift
January 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
thanks Kairi i was about to lose my temper for a second ^_^;

Pokemaster10000
January 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Okay...... Lets get back to the subject.