PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Frost and Magma Recruitment Thread

Col~
September 21st, 2008, 12:59 PM
Hey Community users, Col here. My Pokemon game needs help. I will list the jobs needed below, and all you have to do is tell me what you can do, and I'll see if I can get you in. If you get the job, I'll PM you and tell you what you need to do.

Jobs:

Spriting (2):
PokeDex Desc. (3):
Art (4):
Scripting (3):
Map Overview (1):
Map Organization (2):
Map Building (5):
Town & Route Building (6):
Misc. Staff (8):

Thanks for the help.

Likewise
September 21st, 2008, 01:52 PM
well.... i can't insult this since i did the same thing xD

okay man, you need to do something yourself before anyone is gonna help you! make a plot, post some screenies! anything to show people you can do something

herojelly
September 21st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Hey Community users, Col here. My Pokemon game needs help. I will list the jobs needed below, and all you have to do is tell me what you can do, and I'll see if I can get you in. If you get the job, I'll PM you and tell you what you need to do.

What ~element said. You need to show a plot, a story, something. Don't just say "My Pokemon Game needs help". It'll probably not attract anyone. -.- Oh, and what program are you using? List it, because nobody's going to know how to map or script in *no program*.
Jobs:

Spriting (2):
PokeDex Desc. (3):
Art (4):
Scripting (3):
Map Overview (1):
Map Organization (2):
Map Building (5):
Town & Route Building (6):
Misc. Staff (8):

Thanks for the help.
What program are you gonna use? And, how are you gonna control such a huge team? I can narrow this down all the way to...

Spriting(2)
Idealist(1)
Art(2)
Scripting(2)
Concept Mapper(2)
Mapper(2)

This STILL is a big team, even if you aren't doing anything. And, that leads me to my next question...

What are YOU gonna do?

It sounds like you're just getting a team to do all the work for you.

PLEASE fix these mistakes, otherwise you're not gonna recruit anyone...