PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Adventures; The Journey of Kanto

rii - chii
September 27th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Pokemon Adventures; The Journey of Kanto: OPEN
PLOT
Greetings, welcome to the world of Pokemon. In the world of Pokemon, it is a huge world with many exotic creatures, people who are known as Pokemon Trainers who use them for command, or even as pets.

Now, you are going to become a Pokemon Trainer, after receiving your Pokemon, you will have them as a valuable partner, as well as you’ll meet several comrades as friends. Just like you, your Pokemon will be quite unique, which makes you special. While traveling your homeland known as Kanto, you are trying to collect the badges of the cities in the region; you are trying to becoming a Pokemon Master.

A lot has changed in the Region of Kanto; it’s been five years since our hero Red had become the Kanto Champion and disappeared. Many gym leaders have changed and new cities have come afoot. Many places to see in the land of Kanto you call home.

As a resident of a town known as Pallet Town, you finally wanted to fulfill your dream to start on a Pokemon journey, as you head off to the laboratory, you receive your Pokemon and your tools to become a great trainer.

One of your jobs as a Pokemon Trainer will be to catch wild Pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not. It’s all up to you.

All is not well in the world of Pokemon, because there is an evil syndicate in Kanto. They are known as Team Rocket, and they won’t stop at anything in order to earn money. Their leader may have disappeared but they will stop at nothing, they believe their boss wanted them to continue their evil deeds. They’ll stop at nothing to take down their enemies, including you if you get in their way.

There are several items and balls in order to catch Pokemon to become on your side. Your final goal is to defeat the eight gym leader around Kanto in order to compete in the Elite Four so you can become the Pokemon Champion. Be careful though, they will use their full power in order to beat you.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow Pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best Pokemon trainer of all time. Remember, this is as if you owned these Pokemon, let’s get onto the rules!

RULES

No Legendaries in this Roleplay, what fun would that be, no challenge at all o.o;;
No godmodding allowed! That’s not fair and you’ll be kicked out of the roleplay
Be active, inform me if you have something to do, so I won’t kick you out of the roleplay :]
Have fun! What’s the point of roleplaying if you don’t have fun?
Character Sheet
Character Name: What’s your character’s name
Birth Date: When was your character born?
Appearance: What does your character look like?
Personality: What is your character like?
History: What was your character’s history?
Preferred Starter: Which Pokemon would you want

Pokemon Selections
Bulbasaur
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa001.png
Level: 5
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks: Tackle, Growl
Nature: Modest

Charmander (cerulean15)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa004.png
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl
Nature: Brave

Squirtle (KadabraGirl)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa007.png
Type: Water
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip
Nature: Timid

Pikachu
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa025.png
Type: Electric
Ability: Static
Attacks: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip
Nature: Quirky

Eevee (Zimvee)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa133.png
Type: Normal
Ability: Run Away
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
Nature: Sassy

If you don’t like these choices, two people may be able to select their own Pokemon, but I’ll have to approve it first!

Gameplay
The RPG will start when everyone has been accepted; I can't start when people are still trying to apply.

I won't play in this RPG; I'm the Game Master of this RPG. I'll run certain NPCs, for example, I'll be Prof. Oak, and other special NPCs. I'll also set up the areas where you'll explore.

The only things the players can control are their own characters and that character's Pokemon. Please do not try to 'God Mod' and control other people's characters or Pokemon, or wild Pokemon either, only when you’re trying to capture them. Basically, you can fight the wild Pokemon, but I will be the one who decides if you catch it or not and how powerful it is depending on the quality of your post.

Anybody can post, but only after I grade your post, no order what so ever. After mostly everyone made most of their posts, I'll move on to the next area. You'll need a trainer card as well to RPG. Any other questions can be answered by reading the rules, although you should've read them before even bothering to RPG. Good luck to all of you.

Approved Roleplayers
Bulbasaur: AVAILABLE
Charmander: Taken by cerulean15
Squirtle: Taken by KadabraGirl
Pikachu: AVAILABLE
Eevee: Taken by Zimvee
Trapinch: Taken by Pika_Master414
Riolu: Taken by Pikalover10

Map of Kanto
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/CheesePl0x/kantomap.png
Pallet Town: CLEARED
Route 1: In Progress
Viridian City: In Progress
Viridian Maze: In Progress
Pewter City: In Progress

Swift!
September 27th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Character Name: Jaiden Volte
Birth Date: 26th January, 1993

Appearance: Standing at 6’1, sporting a mess of unkempt blonde hair and a blemish free face, many would describe Jaiden as “handsome”... although he doesn’t like getting too much attention over his good looks.
He has pale, sky-blue eyes which seem to sparkle in the sunlight and skin that has a slight tan from being in the sun so much. His usual attire is a beige, long-sleeved shirt... accompanied by a pair of long brown trousers that cover his light brown lace-less shoes. I guess you could say, Jaiden isn’t all that into bright colours.

Personality: Jaiden had always been... peculiar. One moment he’s calm, cool and collected... the next he’s screaming his head off about the smallest thing. He just seems to want his world to be perfect. The problem is... the rest of the world is far from it.
Jaiden cares dearly for his Pokémon and doesn’t like to see them get hurt, he will fight to stick up for what’s right though. His attitude towards making Pokémon settle a human debate is not one of his best traits, but he will only let his Pokémon battle if they want to.

History: Jaiden was born and raised in Saffron City, where his father was CEO of Silph Co. His father would always work late and never had any time to spend with his children, but when the rare occasion did arise... he still found himself alone, as his father spent most of his free time with Jaiden’s older sister, Julie.

Julie showed an extreme interest in her father’s work and that made him want to teach her everything he knew, hoping that she would follow in his footsteps. Jaiden would always be jealous of the attention his father gave to Julie and his “mean” sister would always rub it in his face whenever she could.

Jaiden’s mother was of no help though; she was hardly ever at home as she ran a delivery service which travelled across Kanto... selling an assortment of food and items. When she did arrive home after her long business trips, which could last anywhere up to 3 months at a time... all she wanted to do was sleep and the next morning she was off again.

When Julie decided to go on her Pokémon Journey, Jaiden was thrilled... he thought, now he could finally spend some quality time with his dad. Although, that was not the case... as soon as Julie left, Jaiden’s father started to work even longer and sometimes wouldn’t come home for days at a time.

In the end Jaiden got tired of his boring life in which he had no love from his family and no-one else to turn to. He packed up his belongings and took off, heading for Pallet Town and the start of his very own Pokémon Adventure.

Preferred Starter: Pikachu (Male)

rii - chii
September 27th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Of course you can Kevmysta! :]

Pikachu is reserved by Kevmysta
Wild Card Pichu is reserved by Pika_Master414

Pikalover10
September 27th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Charecter's Name: Maximillion(Max for short)
Birthdate:9/24/96

Appearence: Max is short for his age standing at 4 foot 3 and weighing in at 85 lbs. He wears a red hat, black fingerless gloves, a red polo shirt, black shorts, a necklace with a Gyarados scale encased in it, a scar that runs down his right arm, another scar that runs down his back, he has crystal blue eyes, and black spiky/messy hair.

Personality: Max is very outgoing. He will do anything and everything for his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with. His hobbies are: swiming, climbing trees, taikwondo which he currently has a black belt in, training, and some scethcing of pokemon. He can scetch pretty good, can swim really fast, stinks at climbing trees, is really good at taikwondo, and loves to do training.

History: Max grew up in Pallet Town. His mom died giving birth to his little brother, but Max never held it against him, unlike their older brother,Kevin. Kevin always blamed Josh for the death of their mom and never let Josh foreget it. Max protected his little brother because he already lost a little brother from a disease. His dad abandoned them forcing the three of them to live on the streets.

One day when Max was at Proffessor Oak's lab picking a date for him to get his pokemon Kevin left Josh on his own. Josh was kidnapped by Team Rocket goons and they left a letter to Max saying: If ya want your little brother back then battle our leader and if ya win Josh can come home to you if he wants or...he can stay with us. If our boss wins, though, he stay under Team Rocket! Max figured there was basically no hope of ever getting Josh back because when this happened Max was 6, but Josh was only 2.

Preffered Starter: Could I have the last Wild Card please? And if so then I would like you to choose PieCakeyy.:)

Tell me if I need to edit anything and I will.:)

rii - chii
September 27th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Pikalover10: Your signup is good! You've got the last wild card, but it's more fun if you get to choose the Pokemon don't you think so? :] But if you really want me to choose, then I would pick either a Dratini or Riolu, which one sounds better if you want me to pick the Pokemon?

Accepted!

Pikalover10
September 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Ok awesome!!I would like Riolu!:)

Zimvee
September 27th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Character Name: Bobby Baker
Birth Date: 11/03/1991
Appearance: Bobby is about 5ft 5in tall and weighs about 120lb. Very thin he's skin tone is tan almost to the point of looking like he is from the Caribbean as he spends most of his time outside. He has a mess of curly black hair that is constantly knotted and has dark brown Hershey chocolate eyes. He not on the strong side so he's very boney to the point that you can count his ribs. Among his family he is tall and lanky when he is actually rather short. Wears a brown unzipped jacket all the time with a black/brown shirt underneath. Wears blue jeans and and faded blue shoes. The shoes are a pair of hover shoes that Bobby has invented. Bobby also sports a pair of goggles that his dad gave him for his 8th birthday on his head that lets him see in the rain and sandstorms. They also double as binoculars and lets him see his and the opponents pokemon's stats. Bobby has a red bandanna that he wears over his hair to hid a giant scar that he recieved when he was younger when he fell off a cliff during a fight.
Personality: Bobby on the surface seems to be rather edgy and sarcastic. While he has a sarcastic streak a mile long deep down he is a very happy carefree boy. Always thinking up random thoughts and saying them out loud Bobby is known to draw odd looks from people. He also dosen't know when to keep his mouth shut, saying the first thing that comes to his head, most of the time inappropriate at the time. Tries to come off as a ladies man, Bobby actually is hopeless when it comes to dating. This isnt surprising as he is known to be shy at first, but when you get to know him he is one of the closet friends you'll have.
History: Born prematurely on November 3rd 1991, it looked like Bobby wasn't going to last long in this world. But as fate would have it Bobby is a fighter at heart and manage to recover from his unknown condition. His first few years were rough living with his mom in his Grandma's house while his dad was at college. As soon as he graduated Bobby's father took his mom and Bobby into his small apartment in Pallet Town. They soon quickly moved to a condo where Bobby was introduced to Pokemon and other kids. In kindergarden the other kids distrusted Bobby so he turned to his wild Pokemon friends for support. Their friendship didn't last long as soon Bobby and his family moved to Vermillion City.

Their life was even harder for Bobby, as he was now an older brother to a little brother and a little sister. Now he had to contend with new friends, a new place, and new family members. The three years here were Bobby's loneliest as no one wanted to talk to him and he was constantly watching his brother and sister, despite being 8, and watching his parents marriage fall apart. It was at this time Bobby was given his goggles by his dad.

When Bobby was 9 disaster struck. Bobby's dad moved his family back to Pallet Town and then 2 weeks after being moved in Bobby's dad left. The family was left in pieces as Bobby's mom worked 2 jobs and his siblings were sent to various relatives. Bobby then found a way to vent out his anger at his dad. Street fighting. This started Bobby's path to the person he is today.

When Bobby was 13 he beat one of the challengers in a fight on a cliff, but the challenger was a sore loser and shoved him off the cliff. Bobby scraped his head on the way down which resulted in a scar on his forehead. Luckily his wild Pokemon friends from his younger days found and rescued him. When he got home he realized what a burdon he was being to his mother so he decided to go look for his dad as a Pokemon Trainer. His mom forbid it but in the end they compromised and he would leave when he was 16. During this time he built his hover shoes which help him cross sand, water in short periods of time, and also made him go faster. He is now 16 and is ready to start his journey.
Preferred Starter: Hmm i'll pick something i havent done yet...Eevee i suppose

rii - chii
September 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Kevmysta: That was a great signup! Accepted!
Zimvee: I really like your signups! Accepted!

~SilverSoul
September 27th, 2008, 07:15 PM
I finally decided on my pokemon. I thought of some ways to bring out my character's personality. You may remeber him from somewhere...

Character Name: Silver
Birth Date: June 25, 1996

Apperance: Silver looks like the rival on the gold/silver version. He is average height and wears exceptional clothes all the time wearing a maroon red and black outfit and boots on his feet. You can tell his personality by looking at his eyes which are sharp, amber colored. The thing that is most noticable on him though is the long red red hair on his head that runs down past his shoulders. He usually has it over one of his eyes with the other one showing to make him look intimidating to everyone he meets.

Personality: Silver is a very cold person to try to interact with. He is very cold and mean and puts power where love and support should be. People he meets discovers this side of him almost immediately, so he almost always ignored or challenged to some sort of fight. He hungers for power and will destroy any obstacle in his way, even if it means his comrades to get it. His main skill is being a thief and that is how he obtains most of his items and possesions is by stealing them from trainers, professors, or his foes. Even with this personality, he has one major hate. He hates evil and wants to put a stop to it on his own to prove himself.

History: Silver has had a difficult life, making him end up with a difficult personality. When he was only four, both his parents tragically died from a freak accident and he had to live in an orphanage home where he had to struggle with bullies and kids picking on him about his hair or trying to steal his stuff.
About one year later, though, Silver was adopted by a beautiful lady who he thought he would have the perfect life with being her son. That was until he met the man she lived with. He tried to act polite and friendly in front of his wife, but behind her back, he tormented his new stepson. Then one day, Silver got more tragic news. He was stuck living with only his stepfather. His mother had suddenly gotten ill and died not long after. To Silver it was worse than living in the orphanage. His stepfather continued to torment him by hitting him out of nowhere or talking bad about him all the time. Soon, Silver gained the ability to fight his stepfather back until one day, he stormed out of the house with no intention of ever going back.
Yes, going away was probably the right thing, but Siilver knew one thing. His "father" was going to think of him as a loser anywhere he went. He needed to prove himself somehow. So, after stealing some money from both his stepfather and a few other places, he jumped on a boat and headed towards Kanto to start a new adventure and a new life.

Preferred Starter: Trapinch

cerulean15
September 27th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Hello I'm new here, but I feel like trying out this roleplay. I'm almost always online :D

Name: Nick Vincent
Birth Date: November 30, 1994

Appearance: 5'3 and weighs 118lbs. Light skinned with cerulean eyes. He has short cut black hair. He wears a blue sweat jacket with a white shirt underneath. With matching blue jeans and blue running shoes. His hat resembles the hat from Pokemn DP that the male game character wears, but is blue. He keeps a gold backpack where he holds everything that is essential. Along with a special sack he keeps his home made pokemon food. He carries around his sleeping bag that has stars which reminds you of the night sky. When its a very hot day he won't be seen with his jacket, but just in his white shirt. Removing his hat you can see his spiky hair that resembles Ash's. He carries around his handy laptop in case of emergencies or just to send a quick few emails. He also types on what he did the day so he can keep track as he comes closer to his main goal.

Personality: Nick is a very athletic person. He is very funny to be around and can be slow at times. He is very smart, but will do his work when he feels like its worth doing. He is a happy-go-lucky person, never flirting with the girls much, but only every now and then. He tends to be quiet around large groups, until he opens up to everyone. He only speaks when he feels welcomed. His mainly a leader, not a follower. So he makes his own decisions, and might argue against another's point of view towards something. He doesn't like being accused for something he didn't do or see anyone else in the situation for that matter. He hates to find out about thieves and will help a trainer in need. He sometimes gets allergies around spring, but they aren't really bad. He still has all his strength, but might be a little stuffy nose or watery eyes. He loves the smell food, especially chicken. If he smells it, it will lure him towards who ever is cooking him. Its a quick way to find him. Hunger is his main weakness. When he has all the free time he wants he will finally lay back and just play around with his pokemon to build their confidence up. When he needs to think about something really hard like a tough decision he usually goes to a nice tree and lean up against it to think. He may say the thoughts out loud, but that helps him figure out the right decision.

Background: Nick dreams of becoming the greatest Pokemon Master. His childhood friend is Maice, but the two grew distant when they both choose different paths. He is from Cerulean City, but was born in Pallet Town. He later moved back to Pallet. Once she moved away they kept in touch by letters. He hopes of maybe running into her during his journey and maybe travel together. He's now have a change of heart towards contests, but still sticks with wanting to be a trainer. On the day he had the argument with Maice, he met a wild Charmander that he noticed was injured. The Charmander was very stubborn to go with him even using flamethrower on him a couple of times. He then notice that the Charmander was really weak by how its flame on its tail was small. He came up with a plan and lead the Charmander to the Pokemon Center in town. The Charmander escaped later that night, fully recovered, but furious for being tricked. It hadn't got far until it was trapped by Team Rocket. Nick awoke to the sirens that Team Rocket had been spotted. He rushed to the Pokemon Center to find the Charmander gone. He then set off to find Team Rocket. The Charmander was trapped in a cage, unable to break free. It spotted Nick and attempted again the burn him, but it was shocked by the cage. This hurt Nick to watched and he pulled on the cage taking some of the shock as well. The Charmander watched in pain as Nick went through the pain too. It then pulled enough strength to break free. Nick was surprised by this until the Charmander showed him its tail and smiled. The two battled Team Rocket, which showed how great they worked together. Nick then knew he wanted a Charmander as his first Pokemon. Team Rocket escaped, but still had a few battle scars to remember. Nick later learned he would too have to move back to Pallet Town to escape from Team Rocket's evil. He tied a bandanna around the Charmander's neck to let him know he would never forget him. Charmander accepted the gift and watched as Nick set off towards his new home in Pallet.

Perferred Starter: Charmander (male)

ssj 14 ggt
September 28th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Charecter's Name: Marvin
Birthdate:9/23/95

Appearance: Marvin medium his age standing at 5 foot 1 and weighing in at 98 lbs. He wears a lot of sweaters and always wearing basketball shorts. Marvin is very athletic and sporty

Personality: Marvin is very outgoing. He will do anything and everything for his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with even if they are right. Hobbies are: swimming, running, kick boxing , training, and some sketching of pokemon.

History: Marvin grew up New Bark Town. His mom is sick. She did medicine. He will go out to raise money to help her.

One day when Marvin was at Professor Elm's lab picking up his pokemon. there was this big boom. Some one tried to break in professor’s oak lab then one of the team rocket members came slap professor oak knocked me unconscious then throw a smoke bomb.when i woke professor oak was crying. I said “Mr oak can I help you“. he was hurt then I leaned over to him and he told me two pokemon were snatched away. I hid the other do you want it he said.

Preffered Starter: Could I have An totodile

sammy_nine
September 28th, 2008, 06:23 AM
I'm sammy_nine and I would like to join.

Character Name: Misty
Birth Date: 11/01/95
Appearance: Misty has ginger hair and purple eyes. Her hair comes to her shoulders and she always has her charmander out unless he faints.
Personality: Misty is caring and loving to all of her pokemon. She gets along well with new people and is loved by everyone because of her kindness.
History: Her parents died when she was seven and she justs wants to make lots of friends. At school, everyone wanted to be her best friend and they all loved her very much.
Preferred Starter: Charmander

KadabraGirl
September 28th, 2008, 06:37 AM
May I join too?

Character Name: Lark TrueBlood
Birth Date: July 15th, 1993
Appearance: Lark has long silver hair that reaches her lower back with light blue bangs. Lark's eyes matches her bangs, but are a tad darker then her bangs. On warm days she wears jeans with a black shirt and black boots. On the black shirt is a picture of GIR from Invader Zim that says, 'I got Chocolate Bubble Gum!'. Over her shirt she has a jean jacket that she always keeps unbottened.

One cold days she wears Black jeans, with a blue shirt, black boots, and her jean jacket. On the shirt is a picture of Zim saying, 'Beware your Moosey fate!'.

She has a black side bag that she usually never puts down and keeps everything in. Around her neck is a simple chain necklace that has a pokeball on the end of it.

Personality: Lark is a very quiet person who enjoys being alone, but once she gets to know someone she'll talk to them whenever they want to. Lark doesnt care what others think of her but if someone goes over the line she isn't afraid to give them a punch or two.

Lark enjoys reading, the rain, water and dark pokemon, swimming, pokemon battles, and having fun.

History: Lark was born into a military family and was often left alone at nights for days and days. Lark stayed away from her parents whenever they were home and hated how they ignored her for many reasons. All they cared about was their jobs and only gave her what she needed then left her alone. When Lark was 13 she left her home and started to travel. She decided to become a pokemon trainer so she can travel even farther and have some excitement in her life.

Preferred Starter: Squirtle if its okay

๒inaryקlastic
September 28th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Your RPs are ussualy good, so I may aswell join up ;)

Character Name: Scott Musgrove
Birth Date: 2/2/1994
Appearance: Scott is very tall for his agte, satnding at 5 foot 8. He has dark brown hair which is slightly bushy and long, covering his ears but does not come paralel to his chin. He is slightly muscley but it is not visible under clothes. He has a long body and average sized limbs which are covered in slightly tanned skin. Scott usually wears a stripy, green top and blue jeans which are slightly baggy. He has bronze glasses and a necklace made from string with a Sharpedo tooth on it. he has blue, denim baseball boots and a small watch around his wrist.

Personality: Scott is always happy. Despite being away from his family for a long time, he is always smiling and doesn't like to be sad. He is very selkless and will always help someone who is in danger, may that be a Friend or Foe. He dislikes confrontation as it usually makes someone feel bad, unless it is a Pokemon Battle, then he will be more than happy. He likes to be around others abnd when he isn't, you will find him talking to himself happily. he is always going for strolls and likes to be on the move. He is very intelligent aswell, knowing alot about everything. but sometimes he can brag a bit and show off, making people annoyed.

History: Scott grew up in a Region named Herion. He was a Trainer there, and made many Friends, beating the Elite Four and becoming the Champion. He set out on his adventure at 12 and caught alot of Pokemon also making a Friend called Amelia. He left Herion for Kanto just two days after his fourteenth birthday. He left all of his Pokemon behind, but still has regular contact with Amelia, his Pokemon and his family via his Pokedex.

Preferred Starter: Bulbasaur

rii - chii
September 28th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Pika_Master414: That was a good signup, wasn't this from my last roleplay? Anyways, you got Trapinch! Accepted!

cerulean15: That was a great signup! You've got Charmander! Accepted!

ssj 14 ggt: I'm sorry, but the two wild cards have been filled :[ Rejected

sammy_nine: Sorry, Charmander has been taken D= Rejected

KadabraGirl: That was a good signup! Accepted!

Toxic_Moonlight: That was a great signup :] Accepted!

Everyone: All the Pokemon have been taken in, Chapter 1 is now ready! SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED! The OOC Page will be up soon, when its up, I want you to send me the trainer cards! :]

Chapter 1: Pallet Town
Number of Posts: 1

Description: A small town with several residents. Prof. Oak's lab is right near the lake so you can't miss it. Many trainers start their adventure in Pallet Town.

As the start of the morning came, everyone was waking up bright and early, because there were 7 trainers ready for action to become a Pokemon Trainer from Prof. Oak. As the seven trainers came into the laboratory, the aides welcomed the trainers and showed them to Prof. Oak. He was a nice person and he handed out the Pokemon for each of their Pokemon and their equipment, they were ready for their adventure!

The point of your post today is just how you got to the lab and leaving to Route 1. A pretty straightforward post.

๒inaryקlastic
September 28th, 2008, 07:18 AM
The alarm rung loudly in Scotts ear. He opened his eyes and squinted as a small beam of light shone through a gap in the curtains and into his eyes. He sat up in his bed and streched, letting out a loud yawn. He looked round to his clock which read 07:20 and a angry look slowly crawled onto his face. He walked out of his bedroom, with his dressing gown tightly on. He was greeted by the smell of french toast and the huming and singing of his Aunty Julie. "#Oh, it's great to be alive#" sang Julie as she dished out the French toast onto the plates. She was a plump woman, similar to Scott in the way that she was always happy. She lived in Kanto and offered her home for a place that Scott could stay in for a while. "Aunt Julie, you really didn't have to wake me this early." Moaned Scott. She turned around and put her hand on her oversized chest. "Oh dear, Scott. Look at your hair. let me just flaten that for you." Said Julie as she waddled over to Scott, licking her fingers and attempting to flatten Scotts messy hair. Scott tried to puch her away, but failed miserably.

Later than morining, Scott walked out of the door. He had nothing but his rucksack on his back and a small picture of him, Amelia and Drapion, his old friends from Herion. He entered the lab to be greeted by a rather jolly Professor, Prof. Oak. behind him was a familiar mature lady: Profesoor Marine. "Proffesor!" Shouted Scott happily. Proffesor Marine turned around on the spot and Proffesor Oak seemed rather startled. "Scott, it's great to see you again!" She also shouted Happily. Oak simply walked to a near by table and picked up a Pokeball. "I think this one will be perfect for you!" Said Profesor Oak with a wide grin on his face. "Enjoy your adventure!" Lulled Oak and Marine. Scott walked out of the lab and strolled towards Route 1. "C'mon out!" Shouted Scott as he flung his Pokeball in the air. A flash of light setteled to reveal a small Pokemon; Bulbasaur. "Hello Bulbasaur. I'm Scott and I'm gonna be your Trainer!" Said Scott as he crouched down to Squirtles level. "Bul? Bulba!" Shouted Bulbasaur happily. They both walked off towards route 1, thinking of what was to come in Kanto...

rii - chii
September 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Toxic_Moonlight: Good connection with my other roleplay! Can't wait to see what you'll write, but one problem you have a Bulbasaur o.o

๒inaryקlastic
September 28th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Oopsies :( I was supposed to but Squirtle in my SU...

S'pose I'm gonna have to change the post :D

~SilverSoul
September 28th, 2008, 07:24 AM
(ooc: This is something I've already posted, but I like the start it has to Silver's personality.)

Chapter One: The Beginning of Something New

Silver stretched out his legs and cursed underneath his breath. He couldn't believe a boat trip could really take this long. The rocking and swaying back and forth wanted to make him throw up in frustration and the time, well, he was so angry that his brain was fried.

The room he was in was small. That was really the only thing Silver could say to describe it unless you wanted to add that it was crappy as well. The room was small box-shape with basically a bunkbed and a nightstand in it. The walls and floor were metal with dirt covering it up.

Sorry sir, this is the only room left available.

Silver growled as he recalled the cool female voice that handed him his ticket. In the end he gave in to the woman and took this thing that they called a room. He needed to get to Professor Oak's lab in Kanto so he could receive his beginner pokemon and work towards being the best trainer ever. He knew without a doubt that he could do it.

"We have made land in Vermillion City," said a voice over an intercom.

"About time," Silver growled. He swung his long red hair behind his back as he picked up his bag and pushed people out of the way so he could finally get off the wretched boat. For the first time in a while he was majorly happy just to be outside. He stood and sighed for a moment before he headed to his next destination, his last one before he would make it to the lab.

Silver took a slip of paper from his pocket and unfolded it carefully and stood in place for a moment to read it. He nodded and walked into the city, mumbling under his breath as he read from the slip at the same time. He walked for a few minutes before coming to a large home.

"This must be it," Silver mumbled. He swung his hair back again and knocked on the door three times. A few minutes later, a large man over six foot answered it.

"Yes, are you-" he started.

"Yes, I'm the guy who contacted you, so let's go right now," Silver said impatiently.

"Alright, but first-"

Silver growled and shoved a few bills into the man's open hand. He counted the money for a second before nodding. He then pulled out a red and white ball from his pocket and clicked the button.

"Okay, young man, get ready to go."

A large bird, the largest Silver had ever seen, appeared. It boldly stood with its tan body and red feathers behind it.

"Get on Pidgeot. We'll fly there," instructed the man.

Silver leaped on the back of the bird behind the man. Pidgeot took off from the ground and the three were lifted in the air. It raced at lighting fast speed, so fast that Silver had to hang on for dear life as the bird got closer and closer to his destination: Pallet Town.

Pidgeot dove down head first with Silver still clutching on. Its large talons talons slammed on the ground hard, making Silver roll off its back and onto the grass ground. He got up angrily, gasping for air.

"I... am never- doing that- again," Silver said.

The man laughed and took back off into the air, back to Vermillion City. Silver stood up and wiped his clothes off of the dirt before inspecting the lab. It was like he pictured, large and normal looking basically. Silver watched as two trainers walked inside. Silver followed behind.

The trainers all lined up inside the lab in front of the famous Professor Oak. He stood and faced them for a few minutes with his hands behind his back talking about the responsibilty, and dedication, and blah blah blah. Silver could care less about all of this. The professor then walked around and passed each trainer out a pokedex and five pokeballs. Silver immediatly pocketed this. He only cared about getting his beginner pokemon.

Then the professor passed out the most important thing- the pokemon. He looked at each trainer and thought for a moment before handing them a pokeball.

"Here, I think this pokemon matches you," he said to one kid.

Silver waited impatiently at the end of the line until the professor came to him.

"So, you're the last trainer. Nice to meet you," greeted the professor.

"Cut the chatter. I want my pokemon."

The professor sighed and handed him a pokeball. "Fine, I'm sure a pidgey would match you very well."

Silver almost had a heart attack. "A pidgey?!" he shouted. "I want a real pokemon that can battle!"

"Sorry son, but that is the last one left," the professor responded calmly.

Silver then noticed a pokeball laying on the desk. "Hey, what about that one?" he asked.

"Sorry, but that pokemon is really rare. I can't just give it to anyone," Oak explained.

The rare pokemon part hit Silver hard. He only thinks I can't have that pokemon, he thought slyly. He looked at the pokeball in his hand and the one on the desk. He needed a that pokemon bad. He would be invincible with it.

While the professor wasn't looking, Silver switched the balls quietly without making a sound. He was the first one to leave the lab and grinned evily as he did. As he walked down the path, he tossed the pokeball up in the air, proud on what he had done.

KadabraGirl
September 28th, 2008, 07:46 AM
In a corner of the lab a figure was leaning up against the wall, waiting and watching. For several minutes they just stood there before going foreward and walking up to the professor. Brushing the blue bangs from her eyes Lark stated, "I already know what I want."

Looking to the pokeballs Lark grabbed the one with a water droplet on the top, "I choose you." Lark looked to Oak and nodded, "Later Prof." With a flip of her hair Lark left and headed out the door to Route 1.

After walking for about half an hour Lark stopped and tossed the pokeball into the air. A bright light flashed and hit the ground before it dimmed and revealed a small Squirtle. Squirtle looked up to her and gulped when he saw how much bigger she was and how she dressed.

Knowing he was afraid, Lark leaned down and smiled slightly, "Easy Squirt, I ain't going to hurt you. I'm Lark, your new trainer." The Squirtle watched her for a moment before smiling slightly, "Squir." Reaching into her bag Lark pulled out a set of dog tags and draped then around Squirtle's neck.

"Your name is Commander."

Squirtle, or Commander, was happy to get a tough sounding name and cheered quietly with a smile. Lark shook her head with a slight smile and left him out of his pokeball so he could walk around.

rii - chii
September 28th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Pika_Master414: Excellent post, I like how you really used Sliver's personality!
You stole a level 5 Male Trapinch!

KadabraGirl: I know this is your first roleplay, I want you to make your posts a little longer when we reach Route 1 :] Besides that, it's a good start!
You recieved a level 5 Male Squirtle "Commander"!

Pikalover10
September 28th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Max awoke with his black hair ruflled from a night's sleep, his blue eyes still covered with his eyelids, and his red shirt and black shorts moving along with his body. He yawned taking out the letter he recieved from Professor Oak and turned it over to the directions. He walked along the streets trying to find it with his eyes closed and ended up getting lost.

"Man, probabaly should have had my eyes open. Ah well." max said trying to find his way to Oak's lab.

Max stretched his arms out finally waking up a little his back still aching from sleeping on the cement. He pulled the letter out that he got from the rocket goons about his little brother.

"Josh." He whispered to himself.

people often asked him why he was so determined to defeat Team Rocket and he would always say "Josh." But nobody knew who that was. He put the card away and found his way around town. He saw the lake and the lab next to it and dashed towards it. He tripped over someone's foot and landed face first in the dirt.

"Hehe. Rotten kid." said a voice.

Max didn't look back because he got that kind of stuff alot and learned to ignore it. He dusted himself off and walked into the laboratory. He saw many trainers in a line infront of Oak and he joined in. He gave a big speech about them becoming trainers and all that stuff, but Max wasn't listening.

He came around and gave them each 5 pokeballs, 1 pokedex, and a pokeball with a pokemon in it. He told them about the pokedexs and then let them leave. Max ran to the next route and stood at the enterance. He couldn't wait to see all the pokemon that there was in the world.

If I need to edit anything I will:) and sorry it's a little short but I promise the rest of the posts will be longer:)

rii - chii
September 28th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Pikalover10: That was a good starting post! If you promise to write a little longer xD That was good though x3
You recieved a level 5 Male Riolu!

Zimvee
September 28th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Chapter 1: Start!
Bobby woke up with a start. He knew without even looking at the clock that he was late. "Oh no!" he said. He quickly jumped out of bed, threw on his clothes and grabbed his backpack that he packed last night. He ran downstairs ate a very quick breakfast, said a final teary good-bye to his mom and ran out of the house.

As he ran he started to think "I'm leaving." Bobby muttered. He stopped and turned and looked down the hill at Pallet Town. He relized he would miss the place, but he was also excited that he was leaving.

He ran towards the lab and started when he saw other people there. "I didn't know I was going with people...". He stopped running, and went and leaned against the wall.

A few minutes later a man in a white coat came out and called them in. The man in the white coat introduced himself as Prof. Oak. The group lined up and Prof. gave Bobby a Pokeball with a Eevee inside. Bobby released the Pokemon and saw that it was an brown cat like pokemon.

"Hi..." Bobby said shyly. He quickly returned Eevee when he saw a boy looking at him.

Bobby thought long and hard about any questions that he might have before he started his journey as the Prof. was looking at them like they had any. However Bobby didn't care and made his way outside on to Route 1

(OOC: not the best one i'v done but oh well.)

rii - chii
September 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Zimvee: Well, I guess there isn't much to write about o.o
You recieved a level 5 Female Eevee!

5 out of 7 people have posted, therefore Route 1 is going to be posted now!

Chapter 2: Route 1
Number of Posts: 2

Description: A path where most trainers being their journey, there are a small variety of Pokemon to capture here.

What can you do in a Route?

Capture Pokemon
Battle Trainers
Find Items
Now you can do anything else besides those things, I mean we’re human aren’t we? Anyways, you cannot meet any of the other trainers, I also just want your find to be realistic, and I want everyone to have fun,let’s see what wild Pokemon we have here today?

How I level you and how I grade you’re catching, depending on how long your post is and if you have a battle that’ll increase your Pokemon’s level. When you’re trying to catch a Pokemon, you cannot decide if you catch it, when you’re trying to catch a Pokemon you have to finish it off at that because you cannot continue until you know that it was caught. Again, depending on how long your post is, I’ll let it be caught.

Wild Pokemon
Pidgey
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa016.png
Level: 2-5
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye, Tangled Feet
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack (Level 5)
Nature: Random
Rarity: Common

Rattata
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa019.png
Ability: Run Away, Guts
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4)

Bellsprout
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa069.png
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Vine Whip
Rarity: Uncommon

Pikalover10
September 28th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Chapter 2: Route 1

The wind shifted to the south and the air smelled of flowers. Max smiled. So this is what traveling is going to be like eh? Max thought to himself as he walked along the route.

"Woah! I haven't seen who my partner is yet." Max said taking the pokeball of his belt "Go, pokeball!"

A blue dog like pokemon with black things hanging off of hi head appeared. Max didn't know what this pokemon was so he took his pokedex out and learned more about him.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa447.png
Riolu, the emanation pokemon. The aura that emanates from its body intensifies to alert others if it is afraid or sad.

"Well hi there Riolu." Max said holding his hand out to pet Riolu.

"Lu." Riolu said turning its head.

"Well. I have a feeling you'll warm up to me one day." Max said.

Riolu looked at him as if to say "Yeah. Sure we'll be friends." Max continued walking along the route with Riolu right next to him. Riolu looked at him desiringly and stuck his righ tfoot out in front of Max.

"Wah!" Max said falling face first in the dirt "Riolu!"

Riolu didn't react all he did was smirk.

"What am I going to do with you?" Max asked sitting up staring at Riolu.

Riolu's ears tensed up, and Riolu jumped back and faced a bush as if to get ready to attack.

"What's wrong buddy?" Max asked.

"Luuu." Riolu growled.

Then the bushs started rustling. A pokemon that had a bell looking head and looked as if it were attached to a vine came walking out. Max swiped his pokedex out to check it.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa069.png
Bellsprout, the flower pokemon. A carnivorous pokemon that traps and eats bugs. It uses its roots to soak up needed moisture. Even though its body is extremely skinny, it is blindingly fast when catching its prey. It plants its feet deep underground to replenish water. It can't escape its enemies while rooted. Bellsprout often starts a battle of with Growth which will increase its special attacks. It would be wise to launch your most powerful attack before Bellsprou does.

Max smiled.

"Riolu. Let's make Bellsprout part of our team...What do ya say?" Max asked smiling down at Riolu.

Riolu looked up at him and nodded in agreement.

"Ok then Riolu use Endure!" Max said raising Riolu's defense first.

Bellsprout caught on quick as a rabbit and threw a vine at Riolu's foot, causing Riolu to fall to the ground face first.

"Riolu. Use Quick Attack." Max said.

Riolu got up and ran over Bellsprout's vine and hit Bellsprout's head hard. Bellsprout got up and then picked it vine up and wrapped it around Riolu. Then the Bellsprout threw him staright to the ground.

"Riolu!" Max said running over to Riolu.

Riolu got up with difficulty but then looked mad.

"Riolu use Quick Attack." Max said.

Riolu got up and dodged in and out of Bellsprout's vine that kept on being thrown at him. He caught one and yanked it to himself, causing Bellsprout to be sent coming with it. Riolu put some force behind it but left his fist sitting ready for Bellsprout. bellsprout fell to the ground. Then unsuspectingly Bellsprout's vine curled around Riolu's feet and Riolu fell to the ground with a thud.

"Riolu use quick Attack." Max said knowing this was going to be a close match.

Riolu with difficulty got up and hopped over to Bellsprout and then jumped on top of it.

"Now. Go pokeball!" Max said throwing one of the pokeballs he got from Oak at Bellsprout.

Bellsprout disappered inside the ball and it wriggled back and forth. Back and forth until...

KadabraGirl
September 28th, 2008, 12:48 PM
"Squirtle!"

"Commander! It's just a Rattata!"

Lark huffed as she chased down her spazing Squirtle who was being chased by a small purple rat. The two had been calmly walking down Route 1 when Commander had spotted a yellow flower on the side of the path and had stopped to pick it.

Commander had given it to Lark shyly while Lark just smiled and shook her head before patting his head and putting the flower in her hair. Commander had been happy as no tomorrow and had ran into the bush to get more flowers when he had suddenly ran out screaming and being chased by a Rattata.

Lark growled under her breath as she ran ahead of the Rattata and grabbed Commander before running faster, far away from the angry Rattata. Commander clung to her as she ran, their dog tags jingling against their chests.

After about 5 minutes of running Lark finally stopped and put Commander down. The timid Squirtle clung to her leg and shivered. Still trying to catch her breath Lark reached down and patted his head, "Easy Commander, it's gone."

"Pathetic!"

Lark and Commander turned and looked towards the new voice. It was a young girl who was smirking at them, a Meowth by her side. Lark growled slightly and stood tall, "Who you callin' pathetic?!"

"Uh you. I bet I could beat you in a battle easy."

"You think so huh? Well then how about we battle. My Squirtle against your Meowth."

The girl smirked, "Deal. Go Meowth!"

Lark looked down at Commander, "Alright Commander, now’s your chance. Go show them whose boss!” Commander gulped but hesitantly went out in front of Lark and got into a battle stance.

“Meowth! Scratch!” The Meowth hissed and jumped towards Commander.

“Commander! Dodge then use Tail Whip!” Commander managed to get out of the way before smacking the cat in the face with his curly tail. Meowth hissed and backed away from him.

“Again!” Both trainers shouted at the same time. Their pokemon were quick to react and started towards each other. This time Commander couldn’t dodge in time and got scratched.

“Squirtle!”

“Commander!” Lark was tempted to help him but knew it was against the rules. “Quick, use Tackle!” Commander tackled the Meowth and kept tackling until the Meowth finally fainted. Lark pumped her fist into the air, “Alright! Go Commander!”

Commander cheered with her while the other girl pouted, “You cheated!” She took her Meowth with a huff and left. Lark just rolled her eyes before a cry of fear made her look to her left.

A Pidgey had come down from its perch and was looking for some food. It had a few scratches on it and must have been in a battle recently. Lark raised an eye ridge then smirked slightly.

“Alight soldier, lets see if we can get a new comrade.” Lark grabbed one of her specially made, black and purple pokeballs before throwing it at the Pidgey. He was sucked inside and the ball started to rock back and forth slightly. Lark and Commander waited, motionless, to see what the pokeball would do.

((Not really sure how to do it, so I'll just say the Pidgey was already weak instead of having another battle.))

cerulean15
September 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Nick awoke just before his alarm clock went off. He had slept in his close the night before and was ready to start his journey. Grabbing his hat, he bolted downstairs and reached for the door to head to the lab.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Nick flinched and turned around towards his mother. How could he completely forget to say his goodbyes? Her Quilava was standing at her feet blinking up at him.

"Sorry Mom," Nick sighed. "I'm just ready to start." He knelled down towards Fissure and petted him on the head. "Take care of her, ok?"

"Quilava!" Fissure said happily smiling at Nick. He put his front paws on Nick and licked his cheek in farewell.

"I'll miss you too," Nick said through a chuckle.

"Fissure and I shall be fine," Ms. Vincent said as her son got to his feet. "Now you should be on you're way to the lab. You don't want to be late."

Nick nodded and made his way out the door. Fissure began to follow him towards the lab since they didn't live far from it. Nick glanced over his shoulder, but decided not to stop the Pokemon. Once inside, Fissure sat down, his flames now lite.

This is it. "Prof. Oak? I'm here."

"Ah, its about time, Nicholas." Prof.Oak stepped forward. "I've been waiting."

Nick flinched as he heard the name, Nicholas. He hated to be called Nicholas. "Its Nick, and I'm sorry for you're wait."

"Who's this?" Prof. Oak said noticing Fissure near Nick's feet.

"Fissure is my Mom's. I'm ready for my first Pokemon."

"Have you thought about the one you've wanted?"

"Yes!" Nick said clenching his fist together. "And that Pokemon is a Charmander."

Prof. Oak chuckled. "Just what I expected from you." The Vincent's were well known for always choosing Fire Pokemon as their starters. Prof. Oak picked up a Pokeball and handed it to Nick. "It's all yours."

Nick took the Pokeball and stared with awe. He thanked the Professor and made his way out of the door. Fissure followed him for a bit more, before making his way home.

"I guess you want to see the new addition?" Nick asked the Quilava.

"Lava," Fissure replied.

"Well...C'mon out!"

A flash of light appeared from the Pokeball, and a Charmander appeared. It blinked open its eyes and stared at its surroundings. It had never been away from the lab before in its life. It stared up at Nick with wide eyes, switching its gaze towards Fissure.

"Quilava," Fissure whispered as he circled the Charmander.

"Char!" the Charmander yelled and its flame began to blaze.

"Easy there," Nick said flailing his arms. He held out his hand. "Hello there, I'm Nick Vincent, you're new trainer. I'm glad to meet you and hope we can be friends."

The Charmander narrowed its eyes at Nick.

"You need a name...I got it! How about Ryu?"

Who does this guy think he is? Though not a bad name. "Char Charmander," Ryu said with a fake smile and held out his hand. He quickly turned it into a smirk. A hint of mischievous showed in his eyes.

Fissure noticed this and let his flames appear. "Qui Quilava Lava!"

"Char!" Ryu said turning away.

"You should be heading home now, Fissure." Nick said not catching the anger in the way Fissure had yelled.

Fissure growled towards Ryu and began padding away. He looked over his shoulder once before engulfing himself into a flame wheel and dashing home. Nick let out a sigh as he watched Fissure leave. He would no longer have to brave Pokemon to guide him.

"Well let's get this show on the road Ryu,"

"Charmander!"

rii - chii
September 28th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Pikalover10: Just for those posting later, if you capture a Pokemon, you cannot recieve experience, and you can't have two battles in a posts, if you want to split the two posts and complete your Route 1, you may do that, but until then.
You captured a level 5 Female Bellsprout!

KadabraGirl: Same thing for you, no two battles in a posts, dont worry you may split those two posts up, and that's a decent amount of a post :]
You captured a level 3 Male Pidgey!

cerulean15: That was a nice introductry post, keep it up :]
You recieved a level 5 Male Charmander!

Swift!
September 28th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Chapter 1: The Long Way Round

Jaiden wandered through the long grass on his way to Pallet Town, he had a map... but that was of little use to him ever since he ventured off the path back in Cerulean. All he could do now was keep walking and hope to find Pallet Town soon.
He wiped some sweat from his brow and raised the map in front of his face, “If I started going south there,” he began, pointing his finger at the map, “Then I must be somewhere around-”

Jaiden was silenced as he flipped head over heels, after running into a white picket fence... he landed with a thud and raised his head, blinking quickly as he tried to get his focus back. “What happened?” he asked to anyone that might be around.

A tall man approached him, well... he looked tall from Jaiden’s point of view, and smiled warmly, “I see you’ve found my Pokémon Reserve...” said the man in a very mannered voice.

Jaiden pulled himself up and dusted himself off, “Pokémon Reserve?” he asked, still a bit shaken from the fall.

“Yes, that’s right,” nodded the man, extending a hand to Jaiden, “I am Professor Oak and this is where I keep all of my trainers Pokémon... with a few exceptions.”

“Wait! You’re Professor Oak!?” yelled Jaiden in surprise, “You’re exactly the man I’ve been looking for! My name is Jaiden Volte and I have come here so I can become a trainer!”

Professor Oak laughed, but nodded happily, “All the other trainers have come and gone,” he said, “Well... better late than never, aye?”

~~~~~

Professor Oak flipped through the pages on his clipboard, “Hmm...” he mumbled, glancing between Jaiden and a lone Pokéball on the desk, “It would appear that you’re not on the list.”

Jaiden’s face drooped, “There’s a list?” he asked, “I thought that-“

“Now hold on!” said Professor Oak abruptly, “It seems that we have one extra trainer... and one extra Pokémon.”

“You mean?” he asked, hoping that Professor Oak knew what he was about to say next.

“I guess you are going to start your Pokémon Journey today!” he said cheerfully, with a smile plastered on his face.

Jaiden jumped up and down, cheering for himself, “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” he chanted.

The Professor picked up the Pokéball which contained Jaiden’s starter, a small red device and 5 empty Pokéball's. “Here you go!” he said, thrusting them into Jaiden’s hands, “You’ll figure out what to do... I can tell.”

Jaiden thanked the Professor again and bolted out of the Lab, eager to start his Pokémon Journey.

cerulean15
September 28th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Chapter 2: Let's get the show on the road

Nick made his way towards Route 1. The wind blew and he had to hold down his hat with one hand. Ryu yawned near his feet and looked around the grassy area.

"Let's see..." Nick uttered his thoughts aloud. "Where to begin?"

Humans...Ryu rolled his eyes and caught sight of a bright shiny apple in a tree. "Char!" he said and made his way towards it.

Nick caught sight of this. "So you want an apple, huh? Let me help you."

A glint appeared in Ryu's eyes. "Charmander!" He raked his claws across Nick's hand.

"AH! What was that for?" Nick yelled. He glared at the Pokemon. The scratch wasn't deep, so he knew he was fine. He watched as Ryu began jumping trying his best to reach the apple. That'll never work.. He saw a rock near his feet and wondered if he could knock down the apple with it. "Here we go!" He then threw the rock at the apple.

Ryu stood back as he watch the apple teeter on the branch before falling to a ground. He smiled with glee and bit into the apple. Nick stood back and watched his Pokemon eat. The branches above ruffled and a Pidgey appeared, flying down towards the two.

"Pidgey!!" it cawed flying over Nick's head, boomeranging back over Ryu's. It rested on a branch, glaring at Ryu.

"What's with that thing?" Nick asked.

Ryu glanced towards his trainer, but said nothing. "Char Charmander!" he said challening the Pidgey.

The Pidgey flew to the ground and attacked with a sand-attack.

Nick covered his eyes. "Ah!" Quick Nicholas think! I know! "Ryu use Scratch!"

"Charmander!"

"Pidgey Pidg!" Pidgey flew into the air circling above. Finally flying down and recoiling with a Tackle.

Ryu quickly dodged the attack.

"Try Scratch again!"

Ryu didn't listen and continued to dodge until it was backed up against a tree. "Char..." He narrowed his eyes as the Pidgey came closer.

The Pidgey, believing that Ryu was trapped, picked up speed as he headed towards Ryu. Ryu however used scratch, knocking the Pidgey backwards into the grass, stunned.

"Alrighty then, Pokeball go!" Nick threw the Pokeball at the Pidgey. It was engulfed in a red light and went inside the ball. Nick stood patiently watching the ball rock back and forth. He could only hope that he had caught the Pidgey.

Pikalover10
September 28th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah I'd like to split my posts so here is the second half:

The pokeball stopped moving. Max caught a Bellsprout!

"Yes! Riolu we caught a pokemon!" Max said retreiving the pokeball and holding it up high.

"Riolu!" Riolu said excitedly.

"Now, Go Bellsprout!" Max said excited.

"Bellsprout." She said popping out.

"Well hi there. Let's see. What would be a good nickname for you?" Max asked thinking hard about it.

Bellsprout shook hands, or, rather vine and hands with Riolu. They smiled and then soon became friends.

"I got it! You name will stay Bellsprout!" Max said.

Max continued walking along with his new Bellsprout and Riolu. The two seemed to get along well with eachother. Max stopped in front of a lake and told Riolu to soak his foot in the water for a while. Riolu sat in the water with his feet dangling in it. His feet felt better already and Max was hanging from a tree branch by his legs reading his Kanto Map.

"It says here that we go from pallet Town to Saffron City to Pewter City to..." Max was saying.

Riolu walked over to him and took the map from him, flipped it right side up, and then handed it back to him.

"Oh. Hehehe. Thanks Riolu." Max said.

Riolu went back to soak his foot in the water while Max figured out were to go. A few minutes later and the bushs started rustling, scaring Max causing him to fall from the branch on his head. Riolu's foot was fine by then and the water was shallow enough to where Riolu sprang to his feet and stood in the water. Max stood up rubbing his head with the map rolled up in his right hand.

Then a boy jumped out from behind a few bushes.

"I challenge you!" He said holding a pokeball up.

Max sprang to his feet.

"I accept." He said jumping back a few feet.

The boy threw a pokeball.

"Go, Totodile!" The boy said.

A white light flashed and a blue alligator popped out.

"Toto. Totodile!" It said jumping in the air.

Max took his pokedex out wondering what the pokemon was.
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/dp/oldpoke/158.gif

Totodile, the Big Jaw pokemon. Despite the smallness of its body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While the pokemon may think its just playful nipping, its bite has enough power to cause serious injury.

"Ok Riolu. Watch out." Max said.

Riolu entered a battle stance.

"Totodile Tackle." The kid yelled.

"Riolu Quick Attack!" Max said.

The two pokemon dashed at eachother. Riolu was quicker and dodged Totodile's attack and hit Totodile's tail. Totodile flipped over and bit Riolu's hand.

"Riolu! No!" Max said concerned.

Riolu jumped up and kicked Totodile off him and then dashed and hit Totodile's stomach.

"Totodile Bite!" The kid said.

"Riolu use Quick Attack." Max said.

The two charged at eachother again Totodile's mouth wide open and Riolu moviung faster then normal. Riolu jumped up and kicked Totodile's jaw, but Totodile clamped down on Riolu's foot.

"Luuu!" Riolu yelped.

He landed on the ground with one of his feet in Totodile's mouth.

"Riolu use Endure!" Max said.

Riolu began shaking a little raising his defense power(i think).

"Now use Quick Attack!" Max said.

Riolu kicked Totodile's mouth cauing Totodile to spit his foot out then he charged and punched Totodile's gut. Causing Totodile to fall to the ground fainted.

"Return Totodile!" The kid said "Go Eevee!"

A brown and tan dog looking pokemon with a long tail and long ears appeared out of the white flash. Max swiped his pokedex out wanting to know what it was.
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/dp/oldpoke/133.gif
Eevee, the evolution pokemon. Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if exsposed to element stones.

Max smirked knowing this was going to be harder then he thought, and he loved challenges.

"Ok Riolu use Quick Attack!" Max said.

"Eevee Tackle now!" The kid said.

The two pokemon ran towards eachother. Riolu triped up and started moving off course and tripped face first, because his foot hurt. Eevee ran and hit Riolu hard enough to send him flying into a tree. Riolu slid down the hard scratchy bark and landed on the ground fainted.

"Riolu!" Max said running over to his pokemon.

"Luu." Riolu said.

"You were great buddy. Return!" Max called him back to his pokeball and then faced Bellsprout "Go get em."

Bellsprout nodded and walked out there. Max thought that even though Bellsprout was lower on health then usual she could still beat Eevee.

"Eevee Sand Attack!" the kid said.

"Bellsprout knock the dust away with a Vine Whip!" Max said.

Eevee turned around and kicked up a bunch of sand. Bellsprout used one of her vines to sawt away as much sand as possible and only some got through.

"Now trip Eevee up with your vine!" Max said.

Out of nowhere from the dust cloud still surronding Bellsprout her vine was shot out at Eevee, hit Eevee's head, and then grabbed her paw and tripped her to the ground.

"Eevee get up and use Tackle!" the kid said.

Eevee got up and ran into the dust cloud but never hit anything.

"You think your so smart eh kid? Well do you know where Bellsprout is?" Max asked smiling.

The kid shook his head.

"She's up in the air!" Max said pointing up.

Bellsprout was in midair, because she used another vine while hitting Eevee to jump into the air.

"Now Bellsprout let's finish this. Hit Eevee with both of your vines!" Max said.

Bellsprout dived down to Eevee. Eevee couldn't see anything and was hopelessly confused. Bellsprouts vines hit Eevee knocking her into the ground and KOing Eevee, but the trainers didn't know this because even more dust arose.

The dust started to settle on things again and they could see the outcome. Eevee was knocked out on the ground with Bellsprout lying on her, the impact hurt Bellsprout as well. Bellsprout struggled to get up but finally did, and Eevee didn't.

"We won Bellsprout!" Max said.

"Sprout." Bellsprout said pleased.

Bellsprout looked over at Max and smiled. Max snet Riolu out and looked at him wondering if Riolu trusted him now.He nodded his head and gave bellsprout a high-5. Max smiled with joy.

"Good match. My name is Drew." Drew said.

"You too, Max." Max said.

The trainers congratulated eachother and then went their seperate ways. Max yawned with Riolu in his arms and Bellsprout walking next to him.

"You ok Riolu?" Max asked.

"Lu." Riolu said assuringly.

Max came to a sign that said "Vermidian Forest just up ahead."

Max smiled and sat down for a break. He took out three sandwhichs he made and gave one to Riolu, one to Bellsprout, and one for himself. They ate lunch together and Max was happier then ever because he had won his very first battle against another trainer.

KadabraGirl
September 29th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Lark cheered as Commander hopped from one foot to the other excitedly, "We got it!" Lark went over and picked up the pokeball and looked it over for a moment.

"Let's say hello to our new comrade. Go Pidgey!" Lark tossed the ball into the air and waited as the Pidgey appeared on the ground. The tiny bird looked up at her weakly but smiled as best he could. Lark held out her hand and the tiny Pidgey hopped onto her wrist before going a bit higher up onto her arm.

With a gentle hand, Lark stroked his chest feathers and the Pidgey cooed happily. After a minute or two she spoke, "Your name is now General. I'm your commanding officer, aka trainer, Lark. And this is Commander."

The Squirtle gave a little wave as Lark reached into her bag and pulled out another set of dog tags and put them around General's neck. General was a bit confused by them but chirped happily.

The trio headed out towards Viridian Forest but after a while of walking Commander's stomach growled. When his trainer looked at him he just laughed sheepishly. General laughed at him as Lark sat down on a rock near them.

"I guess a little snack won't hurt."

Commander and General cheered as they settled next to her. Lark pulled out some fruit and cut them up before giving them to the pokemon. The two ate slowly but were equally hungry. Lark just shook her head with a smile before biting into her own apple.

"This adventure will sure be interesting...."

rii - chii
September 29th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Kevmysta: That was a great intro, you are ready for Route 1!

cerulean15: That was a good post, great connecting with your Charmander!
You caught a level 4 Female Pidgey!

Pikalover10: That was a great battle post! You're done Route 1!
Riolu leveled up to 8!
Riolu learned Counter!
Bellsprout leveled up to 7!
Bellsprout learned Growth!

KadabraGirl: That was a nice concluding post, by the way we're making a stop in Viridian City :]

Zimvee
September 29th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Chapter 2: Adventure Begins!
Bobby walked out of Pallet Town and made his way onto Route 1. Once he made sure he was far enough distance from Pallet, Bobby took out Eevee's Pokeball and released the Pokemon.

"Vee!" Eevee cried as he was relseased from the Pokeball.

"Hey there boy!" Bobby said. He took out his Pokedex to see what info it had the Pokemon.

"Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon. A rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms."

"Oh thats cool! So if you lived in the desert you would become a Ground Pokemon?" Bobby asked, his face full of excitement. Eevee just shrugged. "Hmm guess you wouldn't know since your still an Eevee huh?" Bobby said laughing. "Don't worry, your fine the way you are!"

"If you believe that, than I guess your a new trainer than." a voice said out of no where. A boy stepped out of the shadows. He looked to be about Bobby's own age, though he was taller and was wearing a gray hoodie with faded jeans. He had bleached blonde hair that was very long. In the shadows with him was an Eevee that ears that looked like they had been chewed on.

"Everyone knows that Eevees are useless until you evolve them!" the boy said sneering.

"What do you know?! Your Eevee hasn't evolved yet either!" Bobby said angerly.

"Well of course. Eevee can evolve into 7 known evolutions, and the one im trying to get is very difficult to do. Im trying to get an Umbreon, which is Eevee's evolution when it likes its trainer alot and battles at night."

"Oh I see..." Bobby said.

"Well why don't we have a little battle? It helps pass the time." the boy asked.

"Um sure! Go get in there Eevee!" Bobby said.

"Eevee use Sand-Attack!" the boy cried. His Eevee crouched down and began to dig up dirt and throwing it at Bobby's Eevee.

"Are we gonna take that Eevee? Use Tail Whip!" Bobby cried. Eevee ran up to the opposing Pokemon and smacked it with his tail.

"Vee!" The boy's Eevee cried as it flew across the field.

"OK counter with a Tackle!" the opposing Evolution Pokemon bounced off a tree and slammed into Bobby's Eevee with all its might.

"Eevee!" Bobby cried out, but he seemed to be ok. Bobby noticed that the opposing Eevee seemed to be standing on its leg weird. "It must have timed its jump wrong..." Bobby thought, a plan forming in his head. "Eevee! Tackle its leg!" he cried.

"Vee!" Eevee cried as he sped towards the opponent's Pokemon and struck the leg.

"EEEVEEE!!!" the pokemon cried as the leg as badly injured.

"Now follow up with a Tail Whip!" Bobby commanded. Eevee did a back flip smacking the other Eevee across the field.

The boy went over and declared that his Eevee "...was out cold." and returned the Pokemon to its Pokeball. "That was a good battle. I would like to battle you again, when both of our Eevee have evolved." the boy said with a smile.

"It would be my pleasure to own you again?" Bobby said grinning.

"Hehe we'll see...my name's Ian by the way."

"Bobby."

"I'll see you down the road Bobby." Ian said as he walked off leaving Bobby to continue his journey.

rii - chii
September 29th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Zimvee: That was a good battle, I'm surprised that people are people are battling Eevees so early in the roleplay xD
Eevee leveled up to 7!

Everyone: I'm still wondering if I should use mostly new gym leaders, or the old gym leaders in a different order, please tell me what you think I should do in the OOC Page, love to hear it!

cerulean15
September 29th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Nick smiled as the pokeball stopped rocking and a ping came afterwards. He picked up the pokeball.

"Yes, I caught a Pidgey!" Nick yelled holding the pokeball up high. "Hmm..I going to call you...Sarika."

"Charmander," Ryu said nodding and folding his arms. He stopped as he heard a clapping sound. Looking behind him he saw a trainer standing behind a tree clapping. "Char Charman."

"What is it?" Nick asked. He followed Ryu's gaze and saw the trainer. He had long black hair and a hat covering his eyes. He had a smirk on his face, his eyes dancing with laughter. A cape flowed behind him, connected to his gray shirt.

"Not bad for a first timer," he said.

"Who are you?" Nick challenged.

He held up his hand to stop Nick. "The name is Kishi." He looked down at Ryu. "Nice Charmander."

Nick stood protectively in front of Ryu. "And you can't have him!"

Kishi scoffed. "Why would I want something like that?" He took out a pokeball and began spinning it on his index finger. "When I have me a real Pokemon that battles."

"Char.." Ryu growled.

"Teach that thing to have manners," Kishi sneered catching this.

"Well maybe he knows them better than you. What do you say, battle?"

A smile crept onto Kishi's face. He let out a chuckle. "Do you really think you can defeat me? Very well, Poochyena, go!"

A Poochyena appeared from his pokeball and let out a howl. "Poochy!"

"What is that?" Nick muttered. He took out his pokedex.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/02/261.png
Poochyena, the bite Pokemon. At first sight, Poochyena takes a bite at anything that moves. This Pokemon chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back.

"A Poochyena, huh?" Nick whispered. "No matter. Ryu, use Scratch Attack."

"Charmander!"

"Ha, I love childsplay. Poochyena use Tackle."

"Poochyena!"

"Dodge it!"

Ryu leaped into the air, following as he came down, raked his claws across the Poochyena's muzzle. The Poochyena let out a growl and tackled Ryu in the side.

"Bite," Kishi ordered.

The Poochyena barred its teeth and sunk them into Ryu's tail.

"Char!" Ryu narrowed his eyes and attacked again with a Scratch.

"Alrighty then," Kishi hissed. "Roll and dodge."

"Not if I can help it!" Nick growled. "Quick Ryu!"

"Char!"

Ryu followed the Poochyena's motions and swiped a Scratch at every chance he got. He couldn't lay a claw on him, however. Poochyena quickly bit down on his arm with a bite. Ryu let out a growl of pain. He narrowed his eyes and scratched Poochyena's face.

Poochyena tumbled backwards leting out a yelp. Ryu stood in front of him as Poochyena cowered bellow.

"Now, finish it with a Scratch!"

"Use howl!" Kishi yelled.

Poochyena let out an ear splitting howl that made Ryu stumbled. Poochyena took this chance and tackled Ryu, pinning him to the ground.

"Now.." Kishi said chuckling. "Bite it."

"Not if I can help it, kick it off Ryu."

"Charmander!" Ryu huffed and used his hind legs to push Poochyena off. The Poochyena fell to the ground and heaved himself to his paws. "Char......Man......Der!" Ryu rushed foward attacking with a scratch.

Poochyena let out a whimper and struggled to his paws. He glared at Ryu before finally collapsing onto his side, fainted.

"No, Poochyena!" Kishi yelled.

"Yes! We did it!" Nick said happily and began jumping around.

Ryu smiled. "Char Charmander Char Char,"

Kishi called back his Pokemon. "This won't be the last you see of me," he claimed. He stalked away off down a different path.

Nick blinked. "That was odd..." He looked down at a tugging at his pants leg.

"Char," Ryu seemed a lot happier than he had been.

"Sarika should be in this as well," Nick said agreeing. "C'mon out!"

Sarika appeared near his feet and looked around. "Pidgey," She blinked up at Nick and stared at Ryu.

"Hungry, I bet." Nick went in his backpack and took out some of his special pokemon food. His mother had made a fresh batch the night before and he was sure the pokemon would love it. Many did. "Try this," he said holding out his hand.

Sarika pecked at his him and let out chirps of happiness. She flapped her wings. Nick smiled at this. Ryu stood a bit off, gazing at the two.

I guess all humans aren't that bad. This one seems to be interesting. "Char?" Ryu looked up as a raindrop fell on his head. He scowled. Hopefully this one knows his Pokemon. "Charmander Char."

"Raining?" Nick said looking up at the now darken sky. "Hopefully we can make it to Viridian before then."

Ryu puffed up his cheeks as he frowned.

"Right, no rain for you," Nick pulled out Ryu's Pokeball. "Return lil buddy."

Sarika flew up and settled herself on Nick's shoulder. "Let's hurry." he said feeling the rain begin to fall quicker.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:261.png

๒inaryקlastic
September 30th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Chapter 2: Don't expect me to dissapear in a puff of green smoke!

Bulbasaur looked up at Scott and Scott looked down at Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur had a look in his eye that said "You better be a great Trainer or you're gonna now about it!" and Scott seemed to pose a look that said, "I wonder what he's thinking of!" They kept walking for a little longer. It was mid day and it was rather cold. Not many Pokemon could be seen around but Scott spotted the occasional Pidgey circling them. Clouds seemed to drift over the sun now and again but it wasn't awfuly dark.

They had been walking for quite a while now, and couldn't see any sign of the next town. Bulbasaur looked up at Scott once more. "I wouldn't say I was the greatest Trainer in the world," Began Scott,"But I am pretty good. And don't expect me to perform mircales either. I'm not gonna dissapear in a puff of green smoke or- Woa!" at the end of that sentence, a shattering explosion rang through the Route. There was a flash and then a puff of green smoke. Out from the smoke emerged a flying Pokemon that swooped and lurched for Scott and Bulbasaur. "Duck!" Shouted Scott as he jumped onto the ground, just avoiding the Pokemon. He pulled out his black Pokedex, which he still had from Herion, and pointed it at the Pokemon.

Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. It hates to fight and is rather Docile. If it is disturbed or hurt, it will ferociously attack. Its beak is razor sharp!

"Bulbasaur, wait until it's close!" shouted Scott. Bulbasaur turned it head out and let out a confused: "Bulba?". Scott replied, "Just trust me!". Bulbasaur stood its ground, waiting for the Pidgey to swoop close and attack. It was a meter away from Bulbasaur and flying at an alarming speed. "Tackle, quick!" commanded Scott. Bulbasaur jumped up and Tackled Pidgey directly in the face. Bulbasaurs high defence caused Pidgey to fly off him, keeping Bulbasaur undamaged and the Pidgey in shock. "Now, try Tackle again, Bulbasaur!" Shouted Scott. Bulbasaur charged at the Pidgey who was dazed on the ground, and hit it with imense force. It hit the ground as it attempted to fly away and rolled onto its back. "Enough, Bulba!" Bulbasaur turned, looking puzzled again. "That's you!" Said Scott with a smile. Bulbasaur looked at him for a moment, then smiled with a wide grin. "Huh? Watch out!" Bellowed Scott as he put out a hand, hoping to somehow save Bulbasaur as the Pidgey came tackling into him from the sky. Bulbasaur flew backwards and skidded along the ground.

Scott ran over by his side. "Are you okay, Bulba?" Bulba let out a short whimper then opened his eyes and smiled. "Excelent, now get back out there!" commanded Scott. Bulba got up and ran back near the Pidgey. "Run for the Pidgey!" Shouted Scott. Bulba ran towards Pidgey, but not knowing what to do next. "Now, Tackle, full Force!" shouted Scott as he pointed at his target. bulba hit Pidgey, slam-bang in its face, causing it to fly back and faint. "Now, pokeball, Go!" Shouted Scott as he flung the Pokeball towards the dazed victim!

OOC: I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply, I've been away from the Computer =)

Water Pokémon Specialist
September 30th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Awww! I've just seen this... So because people have been picked... does that mean no one else can join in? Like have more than one of each of the starters?

rii - chii
September 30th, 2008, 12:17 PM
cerulean15: That was a great battle post, good connection once again with your Pokemon!

Toxic_Moonlight: Good capture post! You've captured that Pidgey!
You captured a level 4 Male Pidgey!

Water Pokemon Specialist: Unfortunately, signups are closed D= and only one person may have one type of Pokemon

Chapter 3: Viridian City

Description: A large city which is filled with residents and passing by trainers. It also holds a trainer school, a gym and even a Trainer House.

What can you do in a City?

Go off to certain places
Have gym battles if the gym is opened
Explore the Town

You may not catch wild Pokemon in the city, and you cannot have Pokemon Battles, unless your in a certain part of the town, for example in Viridian City, you may battle in a gym or the Trainer House. This is basically a place to restore your health and relax.

Areas of Interest
Pokemon Center: A place where you may heal your Pokemon and sleep all for free!
PokeMart: You may buy Pokemon Items here: Potion, Pokeball, Antidote, Awakening, and Paralyze Heal
Gym: The gym is open, but the gym leader isn’t here! He’s not doing his job Dx
Trainer House: A place to hang out and have battles, unfortunately the battle stage is closed

cerulean15
September 30th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Chapter 3: Sleep Wonders

Nick sighed as he finally made his way into Virdian City. Unfortunately the rain was still coming down fast and hard. Sarika covered herself with her wings as the two stumbled into town. Nick stared in awe at the many buildings that stood around them. What he was really searching for was a Pokemon Center. He was glad when the red roof finally came into sight.

"Finally," Nick mumbled. "Its about time we finally reached a place."

"Pidgey Pidg," Sarika cooed in agreement.

"Hello there,"

Nick looked up at the sound of a voice meeting the eyes of a young woman. She had pink hair that was in curls and wore a nurse's outfit. Her smile was warm and nice.

"Uh..hi?"

"You're a new face," She replied. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Nurse Joy."

"Hello there, I'm Nick, Nicholas Vincent."

"Pidgey!" Sarika chirped.

"Sorry, and this is Sarika."

"Well hello there Sarika," Nurse Joy said smiling.

Nick stopped as a glow appeared from his bag. Ryu stood behind him a moment later. How did he do that?! Ryu had released himself uninvitedly.

"Ryu!" Nick snapped. "You're suppose to stay in you're Pokeball."

"Char," Ryu said looking away. He stared up at Nurse Joy.

"Aww Cutie."

"Charmander." Ryu smiled.

"Yeah, a cutie alright," Nick muttered. "Nurse Joy, could I stay here the night?" He cast his eyes towards the door. The rain was falling even harder now and he could barely see through it.

"Every trainer is welcomed here," she replied. "Do your Pokemon need to be healed?"

"Sure. I need to go find something to eat anyway."

Nick returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and handed them over to Nurse Joy. He then made his way out of the Pokemon Center in search of a restaurant. He was lucky that he remembered he had a jacket had a hood and pulled it over. He walked and read the many glowing signs. If they weren't close, they were very high priced.

Nick groaned if he would have to use all his money on the first meal. He suddenly caught sight of a restaurant that was overly crowded outside. He blinked, wondering what could have caused the commotion. He raced towards the crowd and looked around.

"Thats right, a special for our new trainers," the person outside the door said. He said all this with a huge grin and nodding.

"I'm a new trainer!" Nick gasped. "Could I get this special?"

"Ah, another one. Well come on in. Everything is free for our newest additions to the Pokemon World."

Nick followed the person and looked around at the plates he passed. The food looked delicious. The smells wafted towards him in every direction, he had to stop himself from going after every smell.

"Here you are sir," the guy said as he showed Nick to a table.

"Thank you sir." Nick sat down in a booth next to a window. This was the perfect sight, the ones he loved. He looked up and saw a girl sitting in front of him with long flowing black hair. She was wearing a blue shirt from what Nick could see.

He wondered if she was a new trainer as well, or a resident of the city. He heard her laugh and it sounded oddly familiar. Nick knew this city had a gym and this meant he could earn his first badge. He took out a case he had just for his badges. He had to fill in those empty slots.

He looked up as the girl walked by and glanced to catch a glimspe of her face. She caught sight of him and glanced towards him. Nick quickly looked away. Though he heard her let out a gasp.

"I can't believe it," she whispered. "Nick, is that you?"

Nick winced and looked up into cerulean blue eyes. He realized who it was at last. "Maice?!" he said with astonishment. He couldn't believe his eyes. He always dreamed this would happen, but now, was his eyes showing him the truth?

Swift!
October 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Chapter 2: Rodent Showdown!

The sun was shining down upon the grassy route that connects Pallet Town with Viridian City, Jaiden came running out into the sun quickly... he glanced around as he thought of how excited he was to start his Pokémon Journey.
Jaiden’s hands were full; as he hadn’t had time to put away the items he received from Professor Oak... he clipped all but one of the Pokéball's in his pocket, the one which contained his starter Pokémon.

“Pokéball, go!” he yelled, throwing the Pokéball into the grass in front of him. A shiver went up Jaiden spine, this was the first time he’d ever called upon a Pokémon that truly belonged to him.
There was a blinding flash of white light and in an instant a small yellow mouse-like Pokémon stood before the excited teen, “Pika...” it yawned, raising its arms in the air as it stretched.

“What’s that?” asked Jaiden, looking down at his newly obtained Pokédex... which scanned the unknown Pokémon and buzzed to life.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/22/Spr_4d_025_m.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:Spr_4d_025_m.png)
Pikachu: the Mouse Pokémon and evolved form of Pichu.
It lives in forests with others. It stores electricity in the pouches on its cheeks

“Pikachu, aye?” said Jaiden, glancing down at the electric Pokémon. “Hey buddy...” he said, dropping down to his knees, “I’m sure we’re going to be the best of friends!”

“Pika...” said the Pikachu abruptly, crossing his arms and turning away from Jaiden. Suddenly, something caught the yellow mouse’s attention and he went running off into the long grass.

“Hey!” called Jaiden, jumping to his feet swiftly, “Where are you going buddy?” Pikachu ignored his trainers call and continued to run, soon enough he was out of sight... somewhere deep in the long grass.

~~~~~

“C’mon boy!” called the young trainer, knee high in the long grass of Route. A small purple rat-like Pokémon picked up its pace and followed the young boy.
“Rat-tat-tat!” it squeaked happily. Suddenly a small yellow Pokémon leapt out of the grass, right in front of the boy and his Rattata.

“Whoa!” said the boy, surprised, “That’s a Pikachu! They’re really rare!” After pointing out a fact that everyone knew to absolutely no-one around, the boy calmed down, “Rattata! Use Tackle!”
The purple rat nodded and ran towards Pikachu, crashing into his side and causing him to spin twice before landing on his back.

“Pika!” yelled Pikachu loudly, cheeks sparking and sharp teeth clenched tight. The electric Pokémon made use of its type and sent a small bolt of lightning straight towards the Rattata. The attack hit and the small rat got the shock of a lifetime, causing it to buckle and fall onto its belly.

“Pikachu!” yelled Jaiden, who had seen his disobedient Pokémon attack the other trainers Rattata, “You can’t go around attacking other peoples Pokémon!”

The young boy scratched his head and turned to Jaiden, “This is your Pikachu?” the boy asked, as what he thought was good luck smashed into a million pieces in his mind.

“Yes,” replied Jaiden, “I’m sorry that he hurt your Rattata.” He glanced down at the naughty Pokémon and gave him an angry look, which Pikachu simply ignored, “I just got him and haven’t had time to train him yet.”

“Your Pikachu didn’t hurt my Rattata!” yelled the boy, dropping down beside his Pokémon, “You can still battle... right?” he asked hesitantly.
The Rattata slowly got to its feet and glared at Pikachu, “If it is training you want!” yelled the boy, jumping back to his feet, “Then training is what you’ll get! Rattata, use Tackle!”

The small rat ran swiftly towards Pikachu, but the yellow mouse had already seen this attack before and easily avoided the attack. “Pikachu, use Thundershock!” yelled Jaiden quickly, Pikachu didn’t listen... but he still thought that another electric attack would work well.
Pikachu shot another bolt of lightning at Rattata, once again the attack hit and seeing as Rattata was already weak... the Pokémon couldn’t withstand another attack, he fell on his stomach and this time he didn’t get back up.

“We won our first battle, Pikachu!” cheered Jaiden, throwing his hands into the air. Pikachu ignored his trainer and ran off again. “Come back here!” yelled Jaiden, chasing his Pokémon and leaving the young trainer to cry over his loss.

rii - chii
October 2nd, 2008, 04:09 AM
cerulean15: That was a great post, nice ue of the Pokemon Center, can't wait to see when you head off to the gym xD

Kevmysta: That was a good post!
Pikachu leveled up to 8!

Pikalover10
October 2nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Chapter 3: The Gym is What!?

Max lingered into town exhausted. He looked up and noticed that he had walked into Viridian City. He smiled because this was the city were he would get his first gym badge! He looked up at Riolu who was laying on his head, and then looked down at Bellsprout who had no expression on her face. Max smirked thinking this was very funny and then walked towards the Pokemon Center.

When he got inside he noticed that there was almost no people inside. He walked up to the front counter.

"Excuse me maam. Could you heal my Riolu and Bellsprout please?" Max asked.

"Of course." said the lady that had pink hair.

Max walked over to a poster that had 7 people in it and one was blacked out with a white question mark on them. The Pokemon League! Do you have what it takes to be the best? It said. Max sighed and sat down on a bench. A boy came in looking very sad, but Max ignored it and waited for his pokemon. The lady came back with them.

"Here ya go." She said.

"Thanks." Max said.

Riolu climbed up Max's head and positioned himself on his head, and Bellsprout stood where she was. Max left the room to go find the pokemon gym.

"Did you here about the trainer's school?" whispered a voice.

"Yeah, I heard it was closed down." whispered another voice.

"Guys, come on." said another voice.

The whispering stopped and Max found a sign that read
Trainer's School CLOSED ->
Gym<-
Pokemon Center just right up ahead.

Max turned the way it pointed to the gym and saw a huge building. He dashed over to it and came to doors and a sign that said Sorry for the incovenience but the gym leader is not here right now...please come back when he is here. Thanks.

"What!?" Max shouted.

He couldn't believe the stupid gym wasn't open.

"Ugh." Max grunted furious.

He sat down on a bench trying to figure out what to do next.

((Sorry for it being so short))

rii - chii
October 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Pikalover10: Can't blame you for the post being so short, I mean all the attractions are closed o.o;; Don't worry, they'll be open when you come back xD

~SilverSoul
October 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
Chapter Two: This is My Partner?!

Silver ran and ran hard until he was far away from the lab and all the trainers with the stolen pokeball clutched tightly in his right hand. He chuckled as he ran; he was proud at what he just did. So what if he did something just then that was totally bad. Because of his actions, he now had a super-powerful pokemon while the other loser trainers got some simple, weak one.

But what was the pokemon?

Silver looked at the ball and found a great rush of excitement. He had to figure out what this pokemon was and now. He held the pokeball out in front of him and clicked the button. A flash of red light came out followed by a pokemon.

“Traaa,” it said cutely.

Silver’s smug face fell and he felt like his perfect world had been crumbled. This pokemon was not powerful-looking at all. It had a tiny red body and an enormous head. It had cute eyes that twinkled in the light.

“Trapinch,” it reiterated.

A trapinch? This was the awesome amazing pokemon that the professor was keeping for himself? What a loser, Silver thought. Why would anyone want a pokemon like this at all?

“How could this happen to me?” Silver hissed. “I can’t win a battle with a loser pokemon like this at all.”

Trapinch watched his new trainer curiously as he paced back and forth, grumbling to himself out of frustration. It bent its large head over awkwardly in a cute way and made a cute little noise that made Silver stop and look.

“Look, you, I-

He stopped in the middle of a sentence as he saw something run out of the bushes. It was a little purple rat with large front teeth that looked at Silver and Trapinch and then got in a battle stance.

“Great, this is exactly what I need right now,” Silver grumbled as he looked at the wild Rattata. He was dealing with a pest problem already and didn’t need to be bothered with another one. That was when the lightbulb lit in his head.

Silver looked at Trapinch and grinned. “I think we’re about to see your real potential,” he said. “Go, Trapinch.”

The little pokemon ran out on the field and faced the wild pokemon with determination.

“Trapinch, use bite!” Silver shouted. Trapinch rushed forward with great force and toppled over because of his large head. Silver slapped himself in the face out of embarrassment. Trapinch quickly recovered and rushed towards the rat again.

Rattata leaped out of the way and slammed right into Trapinch’s side. Trapinch cried out and toppled over once again quickly getting up again. Silver knew that this was going to be very hard to win.

Rattata once again charged towards Trapinch. Trapinch dodged without his trainer’s orders by tilting its head to the side and rolling over. Silver didn’t want to admit that the move was a little creative, especially since Trapinch had already proven to be such an uncoordinated pokemon. The little red-orange pokemon got back up and cheered for itself. Silver groaned.

Once again, the Rattata charged and Trapinch stood firm.

“Trapinch, jump to the side and use bite!” Silver shouted.

Trapinch skidded over to the side and the Rattata slowly slid past. As it was running past, Trapinch reached over to the side and grabbed the rat with its large jaws. He held him tight for a moment before flinging him. The little rat pokemon went flying in the air many feet. It looked almost like a Frisbee to Silver as it kept flying until it could be seen no more. Silver looked at the Trapinch.

“Hmm, well, you’re okay,” he mumbled. He left the area and Trapinch slowly followed behind. He needed to walk to figure out what he was going to do to get back on track on being an amazing trainer.

rii - chii
October 2nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Pika_Master414: That was an excellent post, great personality use! Can't wait to see how Silver and Trapinch will turn out together o.o
Trapinch leveled up to 8!

Pikalover10
October 3rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
Max sat there on the old wooden bench. He wondered what he should do. Riolue looked up at him with sadness in his eyes. Bellsprout stood there motionless. Max wanted to battle the gym leader sooo much. He stood up and looked around. He held out his pokeballs and called Bellsprout and Riolu to return. Max dashed down a street called farewell drive. Max didn't even catch the name.

Max stopped running when he was out of breath at an intersection. There was nobody coming down the street and the houses all looked abandoned. He walked over to one and knocked on the door...No answer. He knocked again and the door fell down. He stared at it scared of what the owner might do if they found out. He looed inside and the place looked run down. He walked inside and saw 5 bookshelfs with books, a desk, a chair, a TV, a sofa, a kitchen table, a kitchen with utensils, and there were stairs.

"Whoever left left in a real rush." Max mutered to himself.

He stepped on a squeky floorboard and fell through it.

"Waah!"Max yelled.

He landed on a pile of flour sacks and got up. There was nothing down there. He shook his head and heard a noise.

"Gaaaaas." said the noise.

"Haaaaaun." said another one.

"Gennnnn." said another one.

Max was truelly freaked out and saw some stairs. He ran up them and ran out the door jumping over the hole in the floor. He ran down the street and was lost. He saw a man with another man and approached them.

"Excuse me. Do you guys know where the pokemon center is from here?" Max asked.

"Leave me alone you twerp!" said one of the men.

"Yeah just buzz of fly!" said the ther man.

Max walked off and found another intersection. He looked down the other road and saw a sign that said Pokemon Center on it and he dashed towards it. He came to the center and walked inside. He dug through his bag for his key and found it. He ran towards the rooms and looked for his.

"Room 234, 235, 236, 237...Aha! Room 238." Max said opening the wooden door.

Inside the room there was a desk, a chair, the desk had a computer, two bunk beds, and a light. Max threw his stuff on his bed and jumped onto it. He called Riolu and Bellsprout out and wasn't hungry. He soon fell asleep exhausted from his adventure in that creepy old house and so did Riolu and Bellsprout.

(Again sorry for the shortness of the post.:))

rii - chii
October 3rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Pikalover10: That was a good post regardless of the shortness, just a headsup, the Viridian Forest has been altered into something else, not much of a chance except for some new Pokemon x3

~SilverSoul
October 5th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Chapter 3: The Even Bigger Pest

Silver walked quickly down the path with Trapinch lagging behind crying for its trainer. Silver sighed and kept on walking, occasionally kicking the path out of frustration. As he walked, he wondered if he should just lose Trapinch for good and go a different way. No, he still needed him……at least for now.

“Traa!” Trapinch cried once again.

Silver groaned and stopped angrily. He whipped around to face Trapinch. “Look, I can hear you, okay?! Will you just shut up!”

Trapinch didn’t say another thing and quietly followed behind Silver its large head slightly bent down. Silver didn’t look back and darkly looked on the path. He wished he could get rid of the pokemon now. He was almost close to useless.

Silver tried to think differently on the situation. Maybe Trapinch just needed a little more experience and moves so he could trash his competition. Trapinch was such a pushover than he needed some toughening up. But that required some battles and some suckers……

Silver finally spotted a boy up ahead. He almost wondered if the kid was worth his time as he looked at him. The boy was so short, with a cap on his head that was sideways and a trainer outfit that didn’t match the cap. He was so short and chubby that he could have passed as a kindergartener easily. Oh well, an easy win.

“Kid, I challenge you to a battle!” Silver shouted.

The boy looked up and saw Silver. “Fine then, but I won’t lose!” he shouted back. He began to dig in his pocket with his tongue sticking out in a concentrated way. Silver snorted at him.

The boy picked up a ball and threw it. “Go, Pidgey!” he shouted. A pipsqueak bird flew out of the ball and onto the battlefield. This was surely a loser pokemon for a loser trainer.

“Trapinch, I know for certain that you can beat this wimpling. Use bite!” Trapinch ran forward with its huge jaws and made a huge snap towards the pidgey. It squaked and flew to the side to avoid the attack.

“Good job, Pidgey,” the boy said.

“Hmp, Trapinch use bite again, and this time, get the pokemon,” Silver ordered. Trapinch opened up his jaws again and came towards Pidgey.

“Pidgey, use sand attack!” shouted the boy. The little bird kicked dirt right at Trapinch and into his mouth. Trapinch began to gag and wave around his large head like crazy, causing him to fall over on his side.

“Now use tackle!” the boy ordered. Pidgey slammed hard into Trapinch and caused him to roll around a few times before stopping in front of Silver. Silver was not happy.

“You stupid pokemon. You shouldn’t lose- to a bird,” Silver mumbled. He bent down and placed Trapinch right side up and pushed him forward. “Go,” Silver urged.

Trapinch bolted for the bird. He wasn’t very fast, but he was slowly getting there closer and closer.

“Pidgey, use sand attack!” the boy shouted. Pidgey kicked sand at the incoming pokemon.

“Trapinch, dodge that pathetic attack and use bite!” Silver shouted. Trapinch skidded to the side and then leaped forward, clamping Pidgey in his large jaws. Pidgey cried out for a while before Trapinch tossed it to the ground completely KO’d. The battle was over.

“My pidgey!” the boy wailed.

“Sorry kid, that’s the way it was meant to be,” Silver said while recalling Trapinch.

“You’re so mean to your pokemon!” the kid shouted. “And one day I’m going to stop you! My name’s Mikey, not ‘kid.’”

“Whatever,” Silver responded. He left Mikey and his Pidgey alone and walked until he saw the sign: Welcome to Viridian City. All he could think as he saw the sign was that he was happy to leave his first crazy adventures behind.

rii - chii
October 5th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Pika_Master414: That was a good post, I remember Silver being like that in Gold and all of all those other games :]
Trapinch leveled up to 10!
Trapinch learned Sand-Attack!

~SilverSoul
October 5th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Chapter 4: The Pokemon Center

Silver’s stomach growled and his whole body ached as he walked in the city. The day had been long and streeful and he needed to sit down and rest- now. Silver then pulled off his bag and looked inside, groaning after looking around for a few moments. His bag was completely empty of money and his stomach growled loudly to remind him that it was empty.

“I can’t believe this,” Silver mumbled. He didn’t let the fact that he didn’t have any money stop him. Swinging the bag back over his shoulder, he took off into the city for the hunt of money and his dinner.

It didn’t take long for Silver to find a source of money. He saw a small girl bouncing up and down the road crying because of a balloon stuck a few feet above him. She squealed out of frustration. Maybe this little kid had some cash on her.

“Little girl, do you need some help?” Silver asked, trying to sound polite.

“My balloon!” she squealed.

Silver bent down to face the girl. “Okay, okay, I’ll get the balloon for you if you promise to give me all the money you have on you. C’mon, it’s for that precious balloon of yours.”

The girl sniffed and pulled out a small money bag and gave Silver 3000 dollars (in pokemon money). Silver couldn’t believe that a kid had this much money, but he didn’t complain. He took the wad of money and pocketed it before climbing up and grabbed the balloon. He leaped down and handed the girl her precious belonging.

“Oh, thank you!” she exclaimed. She ran off happily yelling with the balloon waving behind her.

“No, thank you,” Silver mumbled. He laughed happily with the money in his pocket and walked until he came to a large dome building.

“Pokemon Center…” he read. This had to be a place he could rest for the night and with the money he had, he could get a decent room and a big meal. He rushed in and ran to the front counter where a lady stood in a nurse outfit.

“Hello, would you like your pokemon to be healed?” she asked.

Silver looked around for a moment. “Um, sure,” he said. He handed the nurse Trapinch’s pokeball and she placed it on a tray and handed it to a large pink pokemon with an egg that took the pokeball away. Silver pulled out his money and showed it to the nurse. “I would also like a room and a meal,” he said.

The nurse laughed. “Oh, no, everything is free!” she exclaimed. “We give a free room and meals to all passing trainers.”

Silver would’ve groaned if the nurse wasn’t there. He had to con a little kid for money that he didn’t really need. The nurse handed him a key for his assigned room and was shown to the kitchen where he ate a large meal, the biggest he had probably eaten in his whole life. Afterwards, he went to his room and collapsed on the bed, where he fell asleep almost instantly.

rii - chii
October 5th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Pika_Master414: Lol, at least he got 3,000 Pokedollars out of it xD

Chapter 4: Viridian Maze
Number of Posts: 3

Description: A large maze made up by several bushes and tree which is a popular family attraction, the maze is so huge, the interior or the maze is the size of a battlefield. Many bug and grass type Pokemon linger here as well. This maze has replaced the ViridianForest, and was finished a year ago.

Wild Pokemon
Caterpie
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa010.png
Level: 3-7
Type: Bug
Ability: Shield Dust
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot

Weedle
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa013.png
Type: Bug/Poison
Ability: Shield Dust
Attacks: Poison Sting, String Shot

Seedot
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa273.png
Type: Grass
Ability: Chlorophyll, Early Bird
Attacks: Bide, Harden, Growth (Level 7)

Burmy
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa412.png
Type: Bug
Ability: Shed Skin
Attacks: Protect
Rarity: Rare

Mankey
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa056.png
Type: Fighting
Ability: Vital Spirit, Anger Point
Attacks: Scratch, Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy

Cherubi
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa420.png
Type: Grass
Ability: Chlorophyll
Attacks: Tackle, Growth (Level 7)

Pikachu
Type: Electric
Ability: Static
Attacks: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip (Level 5)
Rarity: Special (It takes alot of effort to catch because it’s a starter)

~SilverSoul
October 6th, 2008, 05:07 AM
(ooc: I have included two chapters in this post for the reason that I was in the mood and the fact that I won't be able to type that much later today.)

Chapter Five: The Closed Gym

Silver woke up the next morning in the Pokemon Center and didn't mess around at all. He immeidately jumped up and grabbed his outfit, putting it on, and then running down to the kitchen for a quick bite. He ran out the Pokemon Center while still putting on his jacket and then took off to the Gym he saw the day before. He wanted to get to the gym as quickly as possible so he could get his very first badge.

Trapinch was well...... Trapinch to Silver, but he knew that he could push his pokemon if he really wanted to. That was his basic startegy for winning. At least for now with his pokemon. Later he would hopefully get some stronger ones.

Silver ran to the front doors of the gym and put a hand on the door to open it. He was pulled back by an elderly man.

"What're you doing?" Silver growled.

"Son, the gym leader isn't here. You can't battle here," the man responded.

Silver became completely frustrated. He didn't believe a word this man was saying and went to push the doors open anyway. He heard the man trying to call him back behind, but he didn't listen. He went inside the cold, black gym.

"I want to battle the gym leader," Silver demanded. "Where are you?"

Silver didn't get a response except the blackness surrounding him. He kicked the floor angrily.

"I don't know what kind of a loser leader just takes off away from their gym!" he yelled.

"Yes, officer- just went inside..."

Silver listened to the voices outside. It was the voice of the old man speaking to an officer apparently. Uh oh. Silver knew he had overstayed his welcome in Viridian City with the balloon coning and the gym break in. It was finally time to hit the road. He looked around for a way to escape.

The police officer opened the door and whipped in the room with the flashlight in his hand. He waved it around a little bit, but he didn't find a child in the light at all. It was like he vanished. The officer looked up and saw an open window. The boy had escaped.

Silver laughed as he ran out the city, knowing that he had won by escaping. He came to a large sign that read: Viridian Maze. He walked inside, ready to leave behind the city.

Chapter 6: The Evil Pikachu

Silver silently walked away from a camping site with small golden rocks in his hands. He was careful not to disturb the sleeping travelers, as he was in a lot of trouble if they did.

Silver got away from the site and wanted to give a high five to himself. He got away from stealing some nuggets and the travelers didn't know the face of the criminal. He had gotten away smoothly and with the knowledge that he wouldn't get busted for it. It was so great being a thief......

Silver continued to walk through the dark woods after safely putting away the nuggets. He walked quickly to get away from the scene where cops would be looking shortly. Silver then broke into a hard run. He did need to get away before something happened to him.

Silver continued to run until he slammed hard into a person. The two collided and fell over. Silver immediately jumped up and looked at the trainer who was still getting up.

"Hey, watch it next time!" Silver shouted.

The trainer jumped up and got in Silver's face. "I'll walk wherever I want to. I wouldn't be talking for a guy who was running away."

Silver pushed him to the ground. "I need a punk like you to tell me that," he said.

The trainer laughed and stood up. "You know, both of us are pretty hardcore, so why don't we settle who's better with a pokemon battle."

Hardcore? Man, this guy was a real loser and he was just sucking up to Silver. Still, Silver pulled out Trapinch's pokeball and held it up. "Let's go," he said. Silver threw Trapinch's pokeball and his big-headed pokemon appeared.

"Your pokemon is cool, but I have the coolest of all," said the guy. "Go, Pikachu!"

Silver watched as a little yellow rat looking pokemon appeared. He had seen this pokemon, a Pikachu, before, but this one was different. It's ears and tail were more jagged than a normal one's. Its eyes were sharp and almost an evil looking one.

"Haha, I have this battle won already! Pikachu-"

The Pikachu growled and slammed hard into its trainer making him fall backwards. Silver looked in shock. Not only did this Pikachu look different from a normal one, but it also acted differently.

Pikachu then charged towards Trapinch to tackle him down. It was super quick and looked like it could do a lot of damage if it hit good.

"Trapinch, use sand attack!" Silver ordered. Trapinch used his big head to dig dirt out from the ground and then fling it at the pokemon. The sand hit, making Pikachu slow down, and stumble to a stop. "Now, use bite!" Silver ordered.

Trapinch ran forward with his jaws expanded and ready to bite. Pikachu leaped out of the way and slammed hard into Trapinch, making him topple to the side. It was only the millionth time Silver saw that happen.

"Trapinch, get up and use sand attack!" Silver ordered. Trapinch leaped up and threw sand at the Pikachu once again. The little electric pokemon stumble backwards in surprise of the sand hitting it. Trapinch then reached forward and clamped Pikachu tight in his jaws, throwing the pokemon to the ground.

Trapinch leaped back near his trainer as Pikachu stood up. It still wanted to batle even with his unconcious trainer on the ground. It charged for Trapinch again. Trapinch quickly dodged and slid to the side away from Pikachu.

PIkachu continued to charge until Silver came up with an idea to stop it. "Trapinch, when Pikachu comes near you again, make it trip over your head!"

Pikachu charged again, and Trapinch braced himself. When the electric pokemon was near, Trapinch fell over to the side, just like usual. Pikachu hit the pokemon's head and tripped over it. It flew in the air for a few seconds before hitting the ground hard. It tried to stand up, but collapsed back on the ground.

Silver grinned at his win and ran over to the Pikachu. It was still on th ground but could still hear Silver as he picked the pokemon up.

"Listen, you're the type of pokemon I've been searching for. How would you like to train with me instead of that pathetic loser you call your trainer."

The Pikachu nodded without hesitation and collapsed in Silver's arms. Silver found the pokeball of the pokemon and recalled it, placing the Pikachu on his belt and going over to the trainer. Silver took out some rope and tied him up to a tree.

"And so you won't follow me......" Silver mumbled while digging through his bag. He pulled out the nuggets and scattered them around the trainer. "The police will be here soon," Silver said with a cold smile. He left the area with his new pokemon. As he thought about it, he decided that he should actually capture the next pokemon he wants.

(ooc: I know I broke the rules with the capturing, but make an exception, please?)

rii - chii
October 6th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Dark_Link12: That was an excellent post, I love how you use Silver's personality! BTW, nice name! :]
You captured a level 5 Male Pikachu!

Swift!
October 7th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Chapter 3: The Injured Pidgey

“Pikachu!” yelled Jaiden, “Where are you?”

Jaiden had, once again, lost Pikachu and this time he was actually starting to get worried. “What if he’s cold and scared,” thought Jaiden, but then he realised that it was boiling hot and Pikachu was more intimidating than the wild Pokémon around here.
“Hmm,” he mumbled, scratching his chin, “Maybe he’s alright... but whoever he’s with might be in trouble.”

Jaiden continued to search for Pikachu, who probably didn’t want to be found, “Maybe I could go back to Professor Oak and ask him for a different Pokémon,” he thought.
Right on cue, Jaiden heard a loud screech; “Pikachu?” questioned Jaiden as he headed towards the noise.

Jaiden found himself at the foot of a tree, with none other than Pikachu sitting on the branch above him, “What are you doing up there?” asked Jaiden.
Pikachu sat quietly on the branch as he watched a family of Pidgey’s squawk angrily at him, “Pikachu!” yelled Jaiden, “Leave those Pidgey alone!”

Pikachu snapped out of his daze and peered over the edge of the branch looking down at Jaiden, “Get down here mister!” called Jaiden, starting to get impatient.
Suddenly there was another screech, although this one was much louder... and angrier. Jaiden looked up into the sky and saw a large bird flying towards Pikachu.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/05/Spr_4d_017.png (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:Spr_4d_017.png)
Pidgeotto: the Bird Pokémon and evolved form of Pidgey.
It flies over its wide territory in search of prey, downing it with its highly developed claws.

Jaiden put away his Pokédex and looked up at Pikachu, “Watch out! Their mother is back and she doesn’t look very happy!”
Pikachu turned just in time to see the Pidgeotto crash into his side and knock him off the tree branch; he landed with a thud on the hard ground. “Are you alright Pikachu?” asked Jaiden, running over to his injured Pokémon.

Pikachu jumped to his feet and growled angrily at the Pidgeotto, who chirped once before taking off with her babies following close behind. “Ok... they’re going now Pikachu,” said Jaiden, hoping that the electric mouse would calm down.
But, he didn’t... Pikachu shot a bolt of lightning at one of the baby Pidgey’s and knocked it out of the sky, the Pidgeotto and rest of Pidgey’s picked up speed and were soon out of sight.

“Pikachu!” yelled Jaiden, running over to the injured Pidgey, “Are you alright...?” he asked, dropping to his knees. The Pidgey was in bad shape and saw barely breathing, “We have to get it to a Pokémon Centre!” yelled Jaiden, pulling a Pokéball off his belt, “Get in the Pokéball and I’ll get help for you.”
The Pidgey didn’t resist, but only because it couldn’t... Jaiden tapped it with the Pokéball and it disappeared in a flash of red light. The ball shook from side to side and Jaiden held his breath... not in the hope that he’d capture it, but in the hope that it would be alright.

Ripper
October 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Is it too late to join? I'd like to but I'm not sure if it's allowed.

~SilverSoul
October 8th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Chapter 7: Bye Bye Trapinch

Silver let his new Pikachu ride on his shoulder the whole journey through the maze while Trapinch trailed behind them with his cries and pleas for his trainer's attention. He soon stopped and fell on the ground in disappointment and in failure that he had lost to the Pikachu riding on his trainer's shoulder.

"Please, Trapinch, get moving," Silver mumbled. Trapinch quietly stood up and sulked behind his trainer without making a sound as he watched Pikachu and his trainer, his trainer, talk and laugh with it. A sweep of jealousy and sadness swept over him.

Silver continued his chat with Pikachu as Trapinch quietly sulked away to the side. He left his trainer alone and was ready to leave him forever. Silver didn't even notice his starter pokemon leaving him to go on a different path. All his attention was on the path ahead and on Pikachu.

It was a while before Silver looked backwards to see if Trapinch was still keeping up. He looked over his shoulder to see that Trapinch had disappeared.

"Did that pokemon get lost? Whatever, I have no use for him anymore," Silver mumbled. He shrugged and continued to walk on the path without a care in the world why Trapinch was gone or where it could possibly be. In a only a matter of minutes, there was only one thing that Silver cared about. He stomach began to growl and his bag lacked any food.

"Pikachu, I'm sure you can help me with this. Help me find a loser with some food."

Pikachu leaped off his shoulder and helped look around. He dragged Silver over and pointed to a guy in green clothes and a large hat on his heat that looked like it was supposed to repel bugs or something. Silver slapped hands with Pikachu.

"Thanks, buddy. Let's go."

Pikachu ran out the bushes and leaped on the man with a loud cry, making the man fall backwards on his back hard. His items from his hands flew everywhere and scattered through the area. Pikachu stayed planted on the man's chest with sparks coming from his cheeks.

Silver ran out and grabbed Pikachu, yanking him back.

"Sir, I saw this Pikachu attacking you. I'll stop it!" Silver shouted. He threw the growling Pikachu to the ground and pulled out Pikachu's pokeball throwing it as if he were capturing Pikachu. The ball instantly became still and Silver picked up the ball. "Phew, that was close," Silver said, trying to sound relieved.

The man stood up on his feet. "Y- yes it was," he stuttered. He tried to use his shaky hands to pick up his belongings.

Silver put a hand down on one of his things. "Lemme help you," he requested. Silver began to scoop up the man's things until he picked up something interesting. It was a large book with engravings of pokemon carved in the copper-colored front. Silver opened the book and flipped through it, finding colorful pictures of pokemon, and not only that, but information about them like their habitat, basic information, the food they liked, ect.

Silver was amazed by the book. He then flipped to a page with a picture of an orange pokemon. It was small except for the tremendous head it had and the large jaws.

"A Trapinch..." Silver mumbled.

The man walked over to Silver. "Yeah, Trapinch interest me a lot. They do not seem like much, but wait until they evolve. They are amazing once they get to their final stage." The man flipped the page to a a flying green dragon. Silver was shocked. His Trapinch would evolve into that one day. It was decided: he had to find Trapinch.

Before Silver even thought about leaving, his stomach growled really bad. The man laughed and handed him some food. "It's the least I can do to pay you back," he said. Silver took it, almost forgetting that that was the whole reason that he was conning the man in the first place.

Silver took off to find Trapinch.........after he ate lunch, or course.

rii - chii
October 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Kevmysta: That was a good post, that Pidgeotto reminds me of Pokemon Yellow when you could capture a level 9 Pidgeotto in Viridian Forest :]
You captured a level 4 Male Pidgey!

Ripper: Unfortunately, signups are closed right now, but I'll tell you whenever signups are open again :]

Dark_Link12: That was a good post, he sure must regret losing Trapinch :O

Pewter City will be up as soon as one more person posts!

Swift!
October 9th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Chapter 4: Learning to Control Electricity (Part 1)

Jaiden burst through the doors of the Pokémon Centre with Pikachu trailing slowly behind him, “I need some help!” he called, slamming the Pokéball onto the counter so loud that it sounded like it was going to smash into a million pieces.

“What seems to be the problem?” asked a young nurse, only just entering the waiting room.

“I need you to heal my Pokémon for me,” replied Jaiden, glancing down at the Pokéball in his hand.

“Ok,” said the young nurse calmly, then she noticed Pikachu standing behind Jaiden, “What about your Pikachu?” she asked, turning back to Jaiden.

Jaiden turned around and looked down at Pikachu, “Oh, yeah...” he said, reaching down to pick up the electric mouse. But, Pikachu wouldn’t let him... the yellow Pokémon glared at Jaiden and his cheeks sparked violently.

“C’mon...” beckoned the nurse, pushing through a door on the other side of the room. Pikachu gave Jaiden one more angry look before running through the open door and into the treatment room.

Jaiden sighed and walked over to the couches in the corner; he dropped down and let his head hang back, “It’s just my luck for me to get the least friendly starter Pokémon,” he thought, “I bet Julie got the best one. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee... any one of them would be better than Pikachu.”

~~~~~

“Thanks again!” called Jaiden, waving to the nurse that had healed his Pokémon. The newest member of the team, Pidgey, was chirping happily on Jaiden’s shoulder. While Pikachu trailed behind Jaiden... he didn’t like his new trainer very much.

“What do you say we go and battle the Gym Leader?” asked Jaiden, looking at Pidgey.

“Don’t even bother...” muttered a boy walking past Jaiden, “The Gym Leader isn’t here; the closest place to get a badge is Pewter City.”

“Ok...” replied Jaiden, “What would you suggest we do instead?”

“Nothing!” called the boy, “This place is boring; the Gym Leader isn’t here, the Trainer House is closed... but, if you’re really desperate, you could check out the Trainer School. As for me... I’m off to Viridian Maze; I’m going to catch me a whole bunch of Pokémon.”

“Alright! Thanks...” called Jaiden. He then turned to Pidgey, “Maybe we should listen to him and just head through Viridian Maze.”
Then Jaiden noticed Pikachu, “Wait...” he whispered to Pidgey, “Maybe going to that Trainer School could be a good idea...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Learning to Control Electricity (Part 2)

Jaiden peered through the open door of the Trainer School and looked around, it appeared to be empty, “Hello?” he asked, hoping for a reply.

“Hey there!” yelled a high pitch voice, which caused Jaiden to slam his head into the door frame, “Who are you?”

Once Jaiden had regained himself, he turned to see a small boy... about ten years old, “Uhm... my name is Jaiden Volte and I need some help with my Pokémon.”

“Hi Jaiden!” returned the small boy, “My name is Tony.” He then looked Jaiden up and down, “Aren’t you a bit old for school?”

“Tony! Who are you talking to?” asked a voice of authority coming from inside of the school, “Oh, hello...” said a much more velvet voice, when the woman saw Jaiden.

Jaiden straightened himself out and stood up tall as the woman opened the door completely, “My name is Jaiden Volte and I need a bit of help with training my Pikachu.”

The woman nodded and looked past Jaiden to see Pikachu sitting on the ground behind him, “Uhm... ok, I guess you could sit in on our class today.”

~~~~~

Jaiden could barely fit on the small chair; after all... it wasn’t designed to seat a fifteen year old boy. The teacher at the front of the class had introduced Jaiden and informed the rest of the class that he would be staying for a few hours.

“Seeing as we have a special guest,” said the teacher, glancing at Jaiden, “We will be postponing our work on Grass type Pokémon and be focusing on Electric types.”
The teacher pressed a button and a large computer screen behind her lit up, it was covered with pictures of Electric Pokémon, “These are all of the known Electric type Pokémon in the world,” said the teacher.”

One little boy at the back of the class called out, “What are their names?”

The teacher, trying not to counter the boys question gave in and began naming all of the Pokémon shown on the screen, “Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Voltorb, Electrode...”
Jaiden tried to stay awake as she listed all of the Electric Pokémon, “...Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Chinchou and Lanturn.”

“Our main focus will be on this Pokémon...” said the teacher, as one of the pictures grew, “Pikachu.”
Jaiden listened to the teacher intently, hoping that something she sad would be enough to help him train Pikachu, “Pikachu’s are quite easy to maintain and are often owned as pets. However, it is important to release the electric charge that is stored up every so often. A Pikachu can have a tough time adjusting to a new owner, depending how long it has been with its previous caretaker. If the new trainer does something to greatly help their Pikachu... it can speed up the bonding process, but may also put their Pikachu in danger, causing a disconnection that is hard to regain.”

Jaiden looked down at Pikachu, who was resting at his feet, “Don’t worry buddy, we’ll make this work,” he whispered.

rii - chii
October 10th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Kevmysta: That was a well done post! I wish I had a real Pikachu xD

Everyone: As promised, Pewter City is now open!

Chapter 5: Pewter City

Number of Posts: 3

Description: A city which is in Northwest Kanto, several mountains surrounds Pewter City. Viridian Maze and Mt. Moon are right near the city. The museum is the favourite attraction in the city.

Areas of Interest
Pokemon Center: A place to heal your Pokemon for free
PokeMart: A convenience store for all your shopping needs (Potion, Pokeball, Antidote, Paralyze Heal, Awakening)
Pewter Museum: A 10-floor museum which has many attractions, it has been renovated 2 years ago. The most popular attraction place is the fossils (You can get fossils at Mt.Moon)
Gym: A regular battlefield covered with rocks which is suitable for Rock Type Pokemon
(See Brock for more info)

Brock

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/9/9f/SpriteBrock.png

Description
He is a proud rock type trainer; he uses their defense to win battles, he does whatever it takes to defeat his opponents.

Geodude
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa074.png
Level: 10
Type: Rock/Ground
Ability: Rock Head
Attacks: Rock Tomb, Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Polish
Nature: Hardy

Kabuto
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa140.png
Level: 10
Type: Rock/Water
Ability: Battle Armor
Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Absorb, Rock Tomb
Nature: Bold

Onix
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa095.png
Level: 14
Type: Rock/Ground
Ability: Rock Head
Attacks: Screech, Rock Throw, Rage, Rock Tomb
Nature: Brave

Prize
Boulderbadge http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd283/pile-o-sugar/BoulderBadge.jpg
TM39 (Rock Tomb)

Zimvee
October 10th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Chapter 3: Swarm of the Pidgey!
Bobby and Eevee continued down the forest path what was Route 1. The sun beat down on their necks while the breeze cooled them off. The breeze had a feel of winter about it along with the last remnents of fall. Leaves crunched underneath Bobby's feet as he continued on. A flock of Starly flew above heading south making shadows in the dappled sunlight that had mangaed to cut through the forest.

"Looks like while we're on our journey winter might come huh Eevee?" Bobby said as he pulled his hoodie up around him. Eevee nodded. The breeze didn't bother her with all that fur she had.

Suddenly a crashing sound was heard, and a tiny brown bird fell in front of Bobby and Eevee. "Whoa!" Bobby said surprised. "Its a Pidgey!" he exclamed as he took out his Pokedex.

"Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back." the electronic voice said.

The Pidgey in front of them however seemed it was going to cry rather than attack them. Bobby then noticed that the Pidgey seemed to be rather young to be on its own. "Hey there little guy..." Bobby said gently. Though perhaps not gently enough as the baby Pidgey began crying at an ear splitting volume. "ITS OK LITTLE GUY! IM NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!" Bobby screamed over the wails of the Tiny Bird Pokemon.

That only seemed to make things worse as the Pidgey began to cry harder! Suddenly a whole flock of fully grown Pidgey appeared in a circle around Bobby and Eevee.

"Vee..." Eevee muttered, starting to get frightened.

"Its ok Eevee...Im sure they're just here to get their baby." Bobby said reasuringly.

The Pidgey on the other hand had other ideas. They began to swarm Bobby and Eevee as they thought they had hurt the baby Pidgey.

"C'mon Eevee! We have to get away from here!" Bobby cried as he covered his head from the onlaught of Pidgey attacks. However Eevee was still injured from the last battle so Bobby picked her up and ran with her in his arms.

Soon Bobby was nearly out of energy and was begining to slow down. On the up side many of the Pidgey had fallen behind leaving only two.

"Ok...pant pant....Eevee pant pant. Now that there pant pant only two pant pant of them we can take them! Use Tackle on the Pidgey on the right!" Bobby cried.

"Vee!" Eevee cried as she took down the low level bird. The other Pidgey was coming up fast behind her so she used a Tail Whip to send flying into uncosiness.

"Allright! Good job Eevee!" Bobby cried as he caught the Evolution Pokemon. Eevee however just fell asleep. "You deserve the rest girl." Bobby said as he finally walked into Virdian City with the blazing sun setting behind him along with his first leg as a Pokemon Trainer.
(OOC: Finally! Its done! in order to catch up i may just make a wall of text for my next post)

rii - chii
October 11th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Zimvee: Good battle! You've completed Route 1 :]
Eevee leveled up to 10!
Eevee learned Sand-Attack!

~SilverSoul
October 12th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Chapter: Coming to the Rescue!!

Silver didn’t have any choice. He had to find Trapinch no matter what. How could a creature like him be even close to an amazing evolution as he was about to turn into? It didn’t even seem possible for Trapinch. None of really mattered to Silver anymore. He had to find Trapinch in order for his team to be stronger.

Leaving his lunch trash on the ground, Silver stood up and walked off. Pikachu watched him, hesitant to leave his spot.

“C’mon, Pikachu, we have to find Trapinch,” Silver said. Pikachu growled and dropped a soda can next to his new master’s trash and followed close behind.

The duo walked for a long time without any luck of finding the big-headed pokemon. Silver became frustrated and punched a close by tree a couple of times from the tiring hunt. Pikachu looked indifferent.

“We- have- to find- that pokemon,” Silver growled.

“Pi,” said a careless Pikachu.

Silver pushed on looking for hours until it became pitch black. He decided to call it a night and set up camp with Pikachu eating the last of the food. Silver tried to go asleep, but the stress was strong enough to keep him up half the night. He didn’t realize he fell asleep until a long cry woke him up.

“Traaa!!!” it cried.

Silver sat up quickly in his blankets and looked around in confusion on what the sound was. Pikachu was waking up as well, but he didn’t seem as worried.

“Traaa!!!” it cried again.

Trapinch! Silver thought. He quickly threw his stuff in his bag and grabbed Pikachu, following Trapinch’s cries to the location he was at. He heard the noise over and over again, with it getting louder each second. Silver then turned a sharp corner and saw his pokemon huddled against a tree. Bug pokemon swarmed around him like mad, and he just sat there helpless.

“Trapinch, what’re you doing?!” Silver shouted. Trapinch looked up at Silver and Silver saw a little light come to his eyes.

“Tra,” it said happily. Even after he ran away, he was still happy to see his trainer.

“Yeah, yeah, don’t worry,” Silver groaned. He pointed at the bugs. “Pikachu, get in there and help Trapinch. Use thundershock!”

Pikachu looked at Silver angrily, but leaped in there anyway. He zapped a hunk of the bugs with a spark of lightning. They ran away frightened. The bugs noticed the Pikachu standing there and began to come at him angrily. Pikachu held firm and began to zap the bugs one by one, slowly decreasing the amount, but there were still too many to keep them all back.

“Trapinch, you’re not helpless! Help Pikachu and use bite!” Silver shouted.

Trapinch nodded and clamped his jaws on one bug, flinging it into a group of other bugs. More of them left in fear and Trapinch leaped next to Pikachu. Trapinch continued to fling bugs with his jaws while Pikachu zapped them with electricity. Soon, they were all alone with the victory with them.

Silver nodded and walked over to his pokemon. “I’m glad I found you,” he said to Trapinch.

“Trap?” it said confused.

“I know, I know, but I realized just how important you are I really…missed you,” Silver said with a twisted tongue.

Trapinch smiled and leaped on his trainer. Silver groaned and put his pokemon back on the ground.

“Okay, okay, no need to get mushy,” he said. He was happy that Trapinch was back on his side now. Trapinch thought that Silver had accepted him for the pokemon he was, and that was enough for Silver. “Well, let’s get out of here,” Silver said. He picked up Trapinch and began to carry him through the woods. That hit a cold nerve with Pikachu and he began to attempt to leap on Silver’s shoulder. Silver keep on moving over so he couldn’t reach.

“God, with the way that you two try to fight for my attention, people will start thinking you’re girls,” Silver said while the three exited the maze at last and entered the sunlight.

cerulean15
October 12th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Sorry I got so far behind. School has me busier than ever.

"I can’t believe its you,” Maice said sitting down at his table. “Its been a while.”

Nick tried hard not to blush. He had missed Maice for far too long, though he wouldn’t admit it. He instantly smiled. “Yeah, are you a new trainer?”

“We’re the same age, remember?” Maice said folding her arms.

Nick laughed. “Right, I forgot.” He blinked as thought about the old times they use to hang out. They ordered dinner and ate, finally walking back to the Pokémon Center together. Nick looked over the counter to see if Nurse Joy was still there. He looked up to see Chansey.

“Chansey!” Chansey replied.

“Hi Chansey,” Nick said. “Can we both have our Pokémon?”

“Chansey Chans,” Chansey picked up a tray containing the pokeballs of the two. Nick noticed that Maice had two Pokémon as well.

“What’s your starter?” he asked.

Maice giggled. “Stand back and see,” She took a few paces back and spun around in a circle. “Jirakee, go!”

A tiny blue looking alligator appeared from her Pokeball with blue scales. It blinked up at Nick and began dancing.

“Cool what is that,” Nick said pulling out his Pokédex.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/5d/158.png
Totodile the Big Jaw Pokémon. Despite the smallness of its body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While the Pokémon may think it is just playfully nipping, its bite has enough power to cause serious injury.

“Totodile, huh?” Nick whispered. He suddenly noticed the difference in the scale colors. “Hey, your Totodile’s scales are blue!”

Maice let out a giggle. “Of course silly, she’s an odd colored Pokémon. I obtained Jirakee this way when I started my journey. The color doesn’t really bother me.” She winked. “But it does help me with contests.”

“Toto Toto Totodile!” Jirakee said happily dancing from foot to foot.

Nick smiled. “Well hello there Jirakee,” He rubbed the top of her head. “Its nice to meet an odd colored Pokémon.”

Jirakee blinked and chomped down onto Nick’s finger.

Maice sweat-drop as she watched her friend run around in pain. When the two were able to pry Jirakee off, Nick released Sarika and Ryu. Sarika perched herself onto Nick’s shoulder again and rubbed against his cheek. He chuckled.

“So what do you think?” he asked.

“Sarika is so cute,” Maice said smiling. “And Ryu…” She looked at the Charmander who had settled himself a few feet away. “So mysterious.”

“I guess,” Nick murmured. Ryu really did make him wonder sometimes. He always seemed to be a distant Pokémon, shrouded in mystery. He really wondered did Ryu like him at all.

“I just remembered,” Maice mumbled. “Alterio, go!”

“Eevee Eev,” a little gray fox like Pokémon appeared. The fur around its neck was almost blue.

“Another one,” Nick gasped and reached for his pokedex.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/6c/133.png
Eevee the Evolution Pokémon. An Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to its environment. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve.

“So this is an odd coloring too.”

“Yeah,” Maice smiled. “I guess it’s a gift. “

“Toto Toto Totodile!” Jirakee said with glee.

Ryu looked over at the group from where he stood. His eyes burned with coldness unlike any other. He remembered this place too well and he could only hope he wouldn’t have to go anywhere near his old memories as a hatchling.

Ryu covered his ears at the loud snoring of his trainer. Nick was asleep in his bed, Maice sleeping soundly across in hers. Ryu rolled his eyes and got to his feet. Looking over his shoulder, he made his way out of the room.

Jirakee awoke to the sound of footsteps. She caught sight of Ryu.

“Toto To?” she asked blinking sleep from her eyes.

“Char…” Ryu shushed. He tiptoed away finally disappearing into the darkness.

“Dile…Totodile!” I have to wake everyone!Jirakee hoped to her feet sending a water gun in Nick’s face.

“AH!” Nick yelled falling out of his bed. “Jirakee what’s wrong?”

“Totodile Toto Totodile Dile,” She pointed towards the door.

“Ryu left?!” Nick gasped.

Nick quickly released Sarkia and let Jirakee explained to her. Sarika nodded and soon
took flight around town. Nick followed his Pokémon with Maice. He just had to find Ryu. He wasn’t sure why the Pokémon would just disappear anyway.

“I just got to find him,” Nick mumbled.

“Don’t worry we will,” Maice said stopping. “See Sarika is coming back.”

“Pidgey Pidge,” Sarika chirped flying around in a circle. She headed towards the direction of the gym.

“Why would Ryu be there?” Maice asked.

“Maybe he wants to battle for the badge,” Nick suggested. He saw the little lizard Pokémon come into view. “Ryu!”

Ryu looked over his shoulder as he stood at the door of the gym. “Charmander.”

“Why’d you run away?” Nick asked.

Ryu blinked. “Char…Char Charmander Mander Char.” Face it…I can never tell them what happened here.

“You’ve been here?” Nick cast a glance at the gym and saw a sign reading closed. It seemed the gym had been closed for quiet a while. The windows were dirty from the outside and he could see lots of dust.

“Well doesn’t look like I’ll be getting a badge here,” Nick sighed.

“That’s ok,” Maice replied. “There’s one not far from here in Pewter City.”

“Pewter City…”Nick echoed.

“That’s a rock gym. I have an advantage there, but you on the other hand…”

“I guess my next trip is the Viridian Maze,” Nick said kicking a rock near his foot. He smiled and looked up. “No matter. I have Ryu and Sarika by my side and I’m bound to find more Pokémon.”

Maice nodded. “So I guess this will be goodbye until we see each other again?”

“Yeah,”

The two shook hands as the sun began to rise in the sky and the two made their separate ways. Ryu raced towards the road leading out of Viridian. Sarika perched herself on Nick’s shoulder.

“This is it!” Nick yelled. “Viridian Maze here we come!”

rii - chii
October 13th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Dark_Link12: That was a good post, I think that Trapinch and Silver are starting to get a along, even a little xD
Pikachu leveled up to 7!
Trapinch leveled up to 12!

cerulean15: It's alright, school can be tough :O Anyways nice post

Pikalover10
October 17th, 2008, 10:08 AM
((OOC: Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while :P I didn't get internet connection while I was away))

Max quickly jumped out of the rickedy old bunk and threw his clothes on. Bellsprout and Riolu stood there waiting to leave when Max called them back to there pokeballs. Max ran out of the door, slamming it behind him and threw the key onto the marble desk.

Max ran outside and soon came to the enterance of the Viridian Maze. He remembered how they tore down the Viridian Forest and made it a maze, Max couldn't wait to go through the maze and meet all sorts of new pokemon! Max jumped into the air and quickly ran inside.

Inside the maze smelled like spring, the mazes walls were huge bright green healthy hedges, and the grass was wet with dew. Max took in a big breath of fresh air and then slowly let it out. He opened his eyes and grinned.

"We're going to catch us all sorts of new pokemon!" Max said throwing his hands into the air.

Max looked at the hedges seeing that there was 3 choices of entering. 1 was on the left, another on the right, and one down the middle. Max ran down the one on the right and soon came to an intersection. He chose to go right and then turned left and soon came to a dead end. He went down the left this time and came to a dead end after turning right.

"Ugh!" Max said grabbing his head and throwing it back. "This is so confusing!"

He remembered that there was three enterances and ran back to the begining. He went down the middle one and soon came to a dead end after turning right, then left, then going straight, and then turning right again. They were the only choices of ways and Max soon got lost.

"I hate this stupid, stupid maze!" Max yelled kicking a hedge.

"Sir, please stop kicking the hedges." said a lady wearing a uniform.

Max stopped and looked at her, she was probably a maze ranger.

"Sorry ma'am" Max said.

The lady nodded and Max tried finding his way out again, but he couldn't. Max came to a clearing in the middle of a maze where a huge tree stood.Max looked up to the top and fell to the ground looking at how tall it was.

"Wooow." Max said flabergasted.

"It is big huh Max?" said a familiar voice.

Max looked behind him and saw a boy the same age as him wearing a blue T-shirt, red pants, a necklace, brown spiky/messy hair, black boots, and had blue eyes staring down at him.

"What do you want Frank?" Max asked.

Frank and Max went waaay back. They grew up together as best friends until Frank started hanging out with a jerk named Butch and they became total enemies. Max and Frank vowed as kids at the age of 6 a week before they became enemies that they would end up in the Pokemon League and battle eachother as the final battle, making it the best battle ever seen.

Frank kicked Max's back and held up two pokeballs.

"Want to battle Maxie?" Frank asked.

"My name isn't Maxie it's Max and sure I would." Max said jumping to his feet.

The two boys spread out and the visiting people watched the battle comence.

"Two on two sound fine with you Maxie?" Frank asked.

"I told you! My name isn't Maxie it's Max and yeah that's fine!" Max shouted angry.

"Go, Pikachu!" Frank said.

"Go, Bellsprout!" Max said.

A yellow mouse popped out of Frank's pokeball while the vine pokemon popped out of Max's. Max was so determined to win this batlle that he didn't even check the pokemon in his pokedex.

"Pikachu use Quick Attack." Frank said.

“Bellsprout use Vine Whip!” Max said.

The mouse quickly darted at Bellsprout, but Bellsprout’s vine stopped that. She put it at foot level causing Pikachu to trip and fall and then she wacked him as hard as she could.

“Ok. Pikachu use Thundershock!” Frank said.

“Use Vine Whip again!” Max said.

The Pikachu charged electricity in his cheeks and then shot it flying at Bellsprout. She was hit by it, but it didn’t affect her much. It did, however, keep her from hitting it.

“Quick Attack Pikachu!” Frank said.

“Vine Whip Bellsprout!” Max said.

Pikachu dashed at Bellsprout making quick little hops so as to not be tripped again. Bellsprout noticed this and swung her vine under his feet when he was getting ready to land. He landed on it and she threw it into the air and then wrapped it around his tail and shot him down to the ground. Pikachu slowly got up with difficulty.

“Ha. Use Vine Whip once more Bellsprout.” Max said.

Frank stood there while Bellsprout grabbed the Pikachu in her vine and once again wacked him to the ground causing him to roll around on the ground fainted.

“Hehe.” Max said.

Frank returned his Pikachu and took out another pokeball.

“Go, Pidgey!” Frank said.

“Ha. A Pidgey! That thing is gonna be easy to beat!” Max said sticking choosing another pokeball. "Go, Riolu!"

Th pokemon popped out and the battle comenced.

"Pidgey use Quick Attack!" Frank said.

"Riolu use Quick Attack!" Max said.

The two pokemon at blinding speed attacked eachother. Riolu quickly moved to the side right before he was hit. Then he quickly kicked Pidgey's side causing it to plummet to the ground.

"Pidgey use Gust!"

"Riolu use Endure."

Riolu turned bright orange for a minute and then stood there. Pidgey sent a huge tornado blowing at Riolu. Riolu was hit but stood his ground and looked calm.

"Riolu Quick Attack!" Max said.

Riolu dashed out of the wind and knocked Pidgey on the ground causing it to land KOed. Frank called his pokemon back and then left the area. Max shrugged and sat underneath a small tree to catch a small break.

((OOC: Sorry the battle between Pidgey and Riolu was short...))

rii - chii
October 17th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Pikalover10: That was a great post, and welcome back!
Bellsprout leveled up to 9!
Riolu leveled up to 11!
Riolu is trying to learn Force Palm, but can only learn four moves! Replace a move for Force Palm?

~SilverSoul
October 17th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Chapter 9: The Good in the Bad

Silver didn’t walk long before coming to a large city made completely out of stone. From the distance he was standing at, all Silver saw was a gray blob and lights turned on as it was getting dark. Pikachu just looked forward at the city with one of his ears tilted while Trapinch looked in awe.

“Traa,” it said sweetly.

“Yeah, yeah, it is very beautiful,” Silver mumbled disgusted. He trudged forward into the city and groaned. His legs ached and his head was buzzing. Before he did anything, he had to get to a pokemon center and a nice warm bed. Ugh, he couldn’t imagine battling a gym leader in this condition.

Silver managed to drag himself all the way to the pokemon center of Pewter, a large red dome building that was a little smaller than the one in Viridian, but just as nice. He walked in, gave his pokemon to the nurse, and then flopped down on a couch in the lounge where some other trainers were. One girl was cuddling a large balloon pokemon that Silver curiously pointed his pokedex at.

Jigglypuff, the Balloon pokemon, the pokedex read. When it wavers its big, round eyes, and sings a lullabuy that makes everyone drowsy.

It wasn’t a pokemon that Silver would ever have on his team. It was too…cute for him. Watching the girl and her pokemon made him feel sick and ashamed. How was any trainer supposed to win a pokemon battle cuddling her pokemon all the time? Whatever, she wasn’t him.

“Sir, your pokemon are healed,” announced the nurse, peeking her head over into the lobby.

Finally, Silver groaned inside his head. He flew out of his seat and walked over to the nurse, collecting the two pokeballs that contained his badge winning pokemon, future ones anyway. He grinned thinking about his future victory at the Pewter Gym and clipped the pokeballs to his belt while heading over to the kitchen for some food.

Silver got comfortable at a table and was served a delicious looking dish by another one of those Chansey pokemon. He used his right hand to scoop the food in his mouth while he kept his left one swung over the back of the chair. He couldn’t have felt anymore relaxed and perfect.

“Yeah, he just pushed me down in the middle of the road,” Silver heard a boy sniff. He turned around saw two teenage girls with a boy who looked around ten. He had both his eyes covered, and his whole body was shaking. Silver could tell just from his place at the table. Whatever. That kid’s problem was his problem, not Silver’s. He continued to eat and enjoy the night.

“That guy…he was in completely black…and he demanded my pokemon, so I gave it to him,” the boy wailed. Silver whipped around again and looked at the crying boy. He had a pokemon stolen from him? He had to be nosy about this.

Silver got out of his seat and walked over to the group comforting the boy. He continued his nonstop wailing which annoyed Silver slightly.

“What happened?” Silver asked. He asked even though he kind of knew the answer.

“This boy has apparently had a pokemon taken from him by a guy dressed in black,” explained one of the female teens.

“Ye- eah. I- it was mu- my Nidoran,” the boy hiccupped. It was obvious how upset he was over this. Silver had listened to this story and nodded. He bent down so his face and the boy’s were facing eye to eye.

“Tell me. Where did you get your pokemon taken?” Silver asked.

The boy took his hands off his eyes and looked at Silver with a confused look on his face. Even with this, Silver could’ve sworn he saw a small twinkle in his eyes. He had confidence that Silver was going to save his comrade.

“They ambushed me in the alleys of Pewter City.”

“What the hell were you doing in a place like that?” Silver asked.

“…A dare,” the boy replied. He looked down at his feet in shame. Silver groaned and stood up.

“Look, I’m gonna help you out here. I’m gonna save your pokemon for you,” Silver said. He looked around and handed the boy both Trapinch and Pikachu’s pokeball. “Hang on to these for me. Watch after these pokemon for me, please.”

“But…won’t you need them?” the boy asked nervously as he fingered the miniature balls.

As he was heading out the door, Silver turned around and smirked. “I won’t need them,” he said confidently. He turned around again and exited the sliding doors and into the chilly night of Pewter City.

Why was Silver doing this? Sometimes he didn’t even know the answer to this question. He was a thief, much like that one trainer, but with different outlooks. Silver stole for his own benefit. That trainer was a crook to be a crook and nothing else. Silver may have been a thief, but he wasn’t the bad guy. He hated any kind of evil.

Silver slipped through the quiet streets of Pewter and into the alleys of the buildings. The streets had a strange silence over them and Silver knew he would be questioned if caught. It wasn’t a good idea to get caught.

“Wow, this place could easily scare any kid,” Silver mumbled. He had come to the darkest place of the town and walked right in. The alleys were almost a perfect black color and felt the strangest silence of them all. To most, people would be scared, but Silver felt some sort of power in the darkness. He felt completely brave in the pitch dark.

Crack…

Silver whipped around to where the noise had come from, but didn’t see anything. He knew he wasn’t hearing things. There was somebody following him, probably the thief. Silver smirked and looked forward again. He was ready for this guy.

Silver only had to wait a few seconds. He suddenly saw a blurred figure swoop right in front of him. It was a black color, even blacker than the area around him. It was the guy, and Silver knew it. He thought that messing with Silver was going to give him the spooks, but it was the total opposite.

“God, I gotta get out of here, quick,” Silver mumbled, trying to sound scared. He began to walk out of the alley with a huge smile that was invisible in the black sky. He was fishing out the bait and now the thief had to fall for the trick.

And the thief did.

Silver heard a large thump behind him. It was the thief trying to jump him from behind. Silver, before the thief could make a move, whirled around and slammed him directly in the face with his fist. He heard the guy cry out and slam on the ground with a large thud. Silver saw the black figure and slammed his foot hard right in the center of the figure.

“Oww,” the figure groaned.

Silver shook his head and pulled out a flashlight right in his pocket. He flashed it right into the guy’s face. It was pale everywhere except for a swollen left cheek and a black eye. Had he really hit him that hard? His eyes were tiny and sharp and his mouth was thin, but pointed in the corners. He looked like a complete mess to Silver.

“Well, well, I think I found our thief,” Silver said in a satisfied tone. He twisted his foot on the man and crossed his arms.

“Wh- what are you talking about?” the man stuttered.

“Don’t play stupid. Stalking in the alleys and trying to jump me from behind. You probably did that earlier to that little boy, huh?”

“I had my reasons. You don’t know what I’ve went through,” the man replied.

“Whatever,” Silver said. He lifted his foot off the man and kicked him to where he rolled around on his side. He quickly pulled out a rope and tied him to a ladder on one of the alley walls.

“Now where have you stored that pokemon…” Silver mumbled. He rummaged through the pockets of the guy and pulled out a small pokeball. “Ah, here it is,” he said. Silver threw the ball up in the air and caught it. He nodded and pocketed it.

“Yu- you can’t just leave me here,” the man moaned.

“Sure I can. I’m sure the police will find you eventually. Thanks a lot,” Silver said. He gave a sarcastic salute to the man and headed back to the pokemon center.

…………………

“You found him!” the boy exclaimed. He took the pokeball from Silver’s hand and hugged it like it was a cuddly toy.

“Yeah, well, I’m going to bed,” Silver said. He didn’t care about this boy’s sympathy. All he could think about was getting some shut eye. He snatched the pokeballs back from the boy and patted him on the shoulder. The day was long, and he was ready for it to end. Listening to this kid was only going to back it drag longer.

“Well, goodnight, and just take this tip. Don’t ever do a dare again.”

Pikalover10
October 18th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Max stood up and continued through the maze. He still got lost and many times he came up to the big tree. Max noticed a man carrying a big brown bag with something moving inside but didn't think much of the moving bag.He followed the man thinking he knew the way out.

A few minutes later and the man came to a pitch black spot in the forest, but Max could see just a little. The man turned around and opened the bag. Then he took out a little yellow mouse! The mouse was uncontious and the man was getting eady to put it back in his bag.

Then, Max realized what the man was. He was a poacher!

"Hey! Leave that pokemon alone." Max said running up to the man.

Before the man realized what was going on Max had slapped the pokemon out of his hands and ran down to the spot he was previously at with the poekmon in his arms.

"Kid. If you know what is good for you, you'll give me the Pikachu back." the man said.

"Make me." Max said.

"Ok then. i warned you." the man said taking a pokeball from his pokeball belt.

"Ok. Go, Bellsprout." Max said.

"Go, Weedle." the man said.

A little worm popped out of the pokeball and Bellsprout came out. Max took his pokeball out and scanned the pokemon.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa013.png
Weedle, the hairy bug pokemon. Weedle are usually found in forests eating leaves. Weedle only have two techniques, but they are powerful. Like Caterpie, its String Shot slows down its enemies, and the sharp stinger on top of its head is poisonous. So be careful if you choose a Weedle as a pet.

"Ok. weedle, use Poison Sting."

"Dodge and use Vine Whip."

Weedle sent many purple needles full of poison rocketing at Bellsprout. Bellsprout quickly moved out of the way and wacked Weedle into a tree.

"Weedle String Shot."

Weedle sent tons of string at Bellsprout. It started wrapping around her causing her unable to move fast.

"Now, Poison Sting."

Then, Weedle shot needles of poison at Bellsprout, poisoning her. Bellsprout turned purple and then lost one sixteenth of her health.

"Bellsprout use Vine whip to send the string shot piling up on Weedle."

Bellsprout shot her vine out causing all the string to slowly pile up on Weedle.

"Now, Vine Whip again."

Bellsprout wacked Weedle into a dry rotting tree causing it to break and fall onto the Weedle. The Weedle struggled to get out but couldn't the poacher called it to its pokeball, and the mouse got up. It appearently had been watching the hole battle. It ran up on the tree and jumped up. Then it shot a bolt of electricity at the poacher causing him to run away frightened. The mouse walked over to Max and rubbed up against his leg.

"Pikachu." it said.

Max scanned him on his pokedex.

Pikachu, the electric mouse pokemon. These mouse-like creatures are some of the most sought-after pokemon. Trainers often have a hard time keeping a bunch of these poekmon together, however, because a high concentration of Pikachu will trigger electrical disturbances in the atmosphere.

Max smiled and picked the pokemon up. It was trying to tell him something.

"Are you trying to say you want to come with me on my journey?" Max asked it.

The pokemon nodded and then jumped down to the ground. Max knew what this meant. It meant the Pikachu wanted to battle before it came with Max. Max returned Bellsprout and called Riolu out.

"This is gonna be fun." Max said to himself.

rii - chii
October 20th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Dark_Link12: I'll never know what goes in Silver's mind o.o Great post!

Pikalover10: Can't wait to see the battle betweeen you and Pikachu!
Bellsprout leveled up to 11!
Bellsprout learned Wrap!

Zimvee
October 20th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Chapter 4: The Eternally Green Paradise!
As the sun dipped below the horizen, Bobby and Eevee arrived at Virdian City. "Well we're finally here Eevee!" Bobby said with a tired smile. Eevee returned the smile equally tired if not more. Bobby noted that he needed to take care of injures quickly. "C'mon girl." Bobby said as he picked up the tired Pokemon.

Soon the street lights flickered on and the light from the day was completly gone. An older gentleman passed Bobby and the young trainer asked him where he could heal his Pokemon.

"Well young man there is this thing called a Pokemon Center where a trainer, such as yourself, can heal his or her Pokemon for free!"

"Really? Where is this Pokemon Center?" Bobby asked increduiously

"Well its this really big building with a red roof. You can't miss it." the gentleman said.

"Thanks Mister!" Bobby cried as he took off in the direction the man was pointing.

"Anytime youngster!" cried the old man.

Soon Bobby found the Pokemon Center and he entered the building. "Young Man do you know what time it is?!" a shrill voice cried out. Standing in front of Bobby was a nurse with bright pink hair. "It is way pass curfuw for a young man like yourself!"

"Sorry! But we just got here and my Eevee needs to be taken care of!" Bobby aplogized

The nurse's gaze softened. "Well allright. Just don't let it happen again!"

"Yeah ok whatever! But what about my Eevee?"

"Here let me take her." the nurse said. Bobby handed Eevee over. As she walked away, Bobby gave Eevee one last pet.

When the nurse came back 45 minutes later, Bobby was laying on a couch asleep. "Young man." the nurse said quitly.

"Im up!" Bobby cried out. He had always been a light sleeper. "Is Eevee ok?" he asked his voice full of worry.

With a laugh the nurse said "Of course she ok. Her injurys wern't that sever. Trust me, i've seen worse!"

"Thats a relief." Bobby said. Before falling asleep on his feet. With a sigh, the nurse lugged him to a room and put him on a bed.

"Sleep well little one." she said as she shut the door.

Pikalover10
October 21st, 2008, 06:28 AM
Max grabbed Riolu's pokeball planning on using him when Bellsprout jumped in.

"Bellsprout! I wanted...Oh nevermind. I guess I'll use you." Max said putting Riolu's ball back on his pokeball belt.

"Bellsprout Vine Whip." Max said.

Bellsprout shot out her vine at Pikachu and wrappped it around him. The Pikachu only smiled as sparks started shooting from it's cheeks.

"Uh oh." Max said regretfully.

Then the Pikachu electricuted Bellsprout, but Bellprout stood there seemingly untouched. The Pikachu electricuted her once again, it didn't do anything. Once again she was electricuted and it didn't do anything.

"Bellsprout raise him into the air and then slam him onto the ground." Max said.

Bellsprout raised her vine higher with the Pikachu still wrapped inside it and slammed him to the ground. He got up but was panting heavly from using up alot of energy on trying to electricute Bellsprout.

"Again Bellsprout Vine Whip." Max said.

Bellsprout shot her vine out and wacked Pikachu's head causing him to fall to the ground.

"Once again Bellsprout!" Max said grabbing an empty pokeball.

Bellsprout did it once again and the Pikachu yelped in pain.

"Ok now wrap the vine around him and rise him into the air then slam him on the ground." Max said.

Bellsprout wacked his stomach and then wrapped her vine around him. Then she rose him into the air and then slamed him to the ground. Pikachu lay on the ground severly hurt. The the Pikachu started slowly rising with sparks flying in all directions from its cheeks. Then he shot one straight at Bellsprout.

"Sproooout!" Bellsprout yelped in pain.

Then she fell to the ground and slowly got up.

"Bellsprout use Vine Whip!" Max said quickly.

The Pikachu ran with sparks flying from its cheeks at Bellsprout who thrust one of her vines at the mouse. The mouse jumped up and dodged it and then shocked Bellsprout. Bellsprout slowly started rising and looked madder then ever.

"Bellsprout use Vine Whip again!" Max said.

Bellsprout moved closer and then shot her vine at him hard adn quick. The vine grazed its cheek and then came around and hit his back. Then Bellsprout wrapped her vine around him and picked him up into the air and then slammed him down to the ground.

"Now, again Vine Whip!" Max said.

Bellsprout shot her vine at the injuired mouse, who at the last second rolled to the side.

"Geez, this mouse doesn't give up. Bellsprout use Vine Whip." Max said.

Bellsprout shot her vine at it again, but this time it hit the Pikachu and he laid there severly injuired.

"Ok. Let's end this fight. Go, pokeball!" Max said.

The pokeball wriggled back and forth. Back and forth. Then Max realized...he never gave the Pikachu a chance to fight back. Then the pokeball...

((OOC: Sorry the battle was kind of short...I couldn't think of anything better...Although I could have made the battle longer I think...:/)

rii - chii
October 23rd, 2008, 04:14 AM
Zimvee: Have a good sleep!

Pikalover10: That was a little short for a Pikachu capture, this is the only time I'll let it slide, unless you want to make the post longer to get a higher leveled Pikachu :P
You captured a level 3 Female Pikachu!

~SilverSoul
October 26th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Chapter 10: Silver vs Brock Pt. 1

The night felt extremely short. It seemed as soon as Silver put his head down on the pillow, he had to lift it again. The sun streamed in his room and he groaned as he got up. But whatever. The sooner Silver got up, the sooner he could get to the gym and his badge.

Silver didn’t even eat. He just scooted right past it without thinking another thing about it. The main reason was, well, he didn’t want to be around people, especially if that Nidoran boy was still here. He couldn’t stand to hear another “Thank You.”

Silver quietly walked all the way to a large building made completely out of stone. Well, what he meant was a very large building made out of stone. It was sitting right on the edge of the city and had the words PEWTER GYM stretched along the top of the wall of the building. Silver looked at the words for a moment before walking inside.

The lights inside were dim and it became hard for Silver to see where he was going. That was until he stepped inside the most central part of the building- the actual gym. It was huge with a large stadium and bleachers scattered around for trainers to sit and watch. Currently, they were empty. Everything was empty, and the dim lights seemed to add onto this.

Then, Silver saw somebody walk onto the stadium from the opposite side. It was Brock!

“I suppose you’re my next challenger,” he said.

“Of course, but I’ll give you the option of just handing over the badge now. Then you won’t have to watch your pokemon faint,” Silver said with a smug grin full of confidence.

Brock disapprovingly shook his head. “You’re overconfident,” he said softly. “I’ll show you that confidence will sometimes bring you down.” He whipped out a pokeball and threw it in the air. It landed on the rock floor and cracked open. A strange, small pokemon appeared on the ground. It was in a brown shell and seemed to hide its face. Silver pulled out his pokedex.

Kabuto,

“I have just the plan to beat this,” Silver mumbled. He snapped his pokedex shut and whipped out his own pokeball. He threw it in the air and it cracked against one of the rocks against the ground. “Let’s go, Pikachu,” he said. His electric pokemon appeared on the field. Its darker than average fur and jagged ears and tail made him look even more dangerous in the dim lighting.

Brock laughed. “Do you know how many of those pathetic pokemon I see?” he said. “Amateur trainers bring them in here all the time thinking they can beat me.”

“That’s exactly why he is out there,” Silver growled. “Pikachu, use growl!” Pikachu opened up his mouth and let out a hissing noise instead of the usual cute one. Kabuto just sat there and bent down slightly.

“See what I mean. This isn’t going to win you a gym match. You still have a lot to learn,” Brock said softly. He stood across the gym bold and confident with his arms crossed over his chest. Silver looked over at him and scowled.

“Kabuto, use rock tomb!” Brock shouted.

Silver didn’t see what the heck the attack did before he heard a rumbling noise. Looking up, he saw rocks, four of them, crashing down towards Pikachu. Pikachu stood there looking up without a clue.

“Pikachu, what are you doing? Get out of the way!” Silver shouted. “Dodge and use tail whip!”

Pikachu obeyed and zipped out from underneath the rocks. He rushed towards Kabuto and leaped up in the air when he was only a few feet away. Whipping around in a circle, Pikachu swiped Kabuto with his tail making him slide backwards just a little.

“Kabuto, don’t let that stop you. Scratch,” Brock ordered. Kabuto widely revealed his face and extended the little arms on its body. It came right towards Pikachu.

“Pikachu, dodge and use tail whip again,” Silver ordered. Pikachu skitted over to the side and then swiped Kabuto with his tail once more. Silver grinned with satisfaction that his plan was secretly working.

Let me not bore you. Silver was repetitive with his attacks. Pikachu used tail whip over and over again when the chance was open with Brock keeping the attacks up on Silver. Silver’s plan was working, and Brock was even a little frustrated, not a normal behavior for him.

“Aren’t you going to attack back or surrender?” Brock asked. He pointed his finger forward to direct an attack. “Kabuto, use rock tomb!”

“Pikachu, let’s end this and show Brock our plan! Dodge and use thundershock!”

Pikachu zipped out from underneath the rocks and leaped in the air. He seized his body up and charged electricity all around it, releasing the somewhat powerful blast towards Kabuto. Silver looked over and saw Brock with a confident smile on his. Yeah what a genius he was. He knew the basic knowledge that electricity doesn’t affect rock. But that grin suddenly turned into a surprised look.

The electricity slammed into Kabuto and it just sat there, consuming the electricity and trying to bounce it off of itself. Silver just watched and waited, hoping that his plan would actually work.

It did.

Kabuto suddenly crashed to the ground and fainted. Silver grinned and Brock looked forward in shock. Silver’s plan had worked.

“What?” Brock shouted. He didn’t say a word in complaint though. Pulling out a pokeball, he recalled his pokemon and threw a new one out on the field. A pokemon that looked like a boulder appeared. It flexed its arms to show Silver and his pikachu it’s toughness. Silver snorted and pointed his finger forward.

“Pikachu, you’re staying on. We can easily beat this thing,” Silver said confidently. Pikachu let sparks run all around his body to intimidate back. Silver nodded and pointed forward. “Let’s start with Tail Whip!”

“Not that again,” Brock mumbled. “Geodude, we’ll settle this now. Let’s wipe out that Pikachu with a tackle!”

Pikachu rushed forward and leaped in the air quickly. Flipping around, he attempted to smack the Geodude with his long, jagged tail. Geodude calmly set where it was. As Pikachu attempted his attack, Geodude gently slid over to the side and grabbed Pikachu’s extended tail. Pulling the electric pokemon over to it, it slammed its hard, rock body into Pikachu’s. Pikachu flew in the air and collapsed on the ground.

“Now, while Pikachu’s down, use Defense Curl,” Brock ordered. The rock pokemon curled its body up and then extended out once more. “Now, use rock tomb!”

Pikachu was still attempting to get up as rocks came hurling down at him. Silver was sure that Pikachu had seen them, but was making no attempt to move.

“Pikachu, move!” Silver shouted. But Pikachu did nothing, and the rocks slowly came closer and closer. Silver moaned and quickly pulled out his pokeball. Red light formed, and Pikachu disappeared as the rocks crashed to the ground with the target gone.

“As much as it sucks, I have to battle with Trapinch now,” Silver mumbled. “Pikachu doesn’t stand a chance.”

Brock was patiently waiting on the other side. With an intense face, Silver switched pokeballs. No matter what he thought of Trapinch, they were both going to find a way to win this battle.

At least until Pikachu was ready to battle again.

cerulean15
November 2nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
Chapter 4: What a shock
“Not another one!”
Nick and Ryu were now deep inside the Viridian Maze. They had been in it all day and once again they had come to a dead end. Nick pulled a twig from his hair while Ryu sat eating.
“This is no good,” Nick sighed. “We’ve been going in circles.”
“Charmander,” Ryu growled. He caught the eye of yet another Weedle. “Char!”
“Weedle,” it said.
Nick rolled his eyes. “Use scratch Ryu.”
“Char!” Ryu rushed towards the Weedle clawing its side. The Weedle countered attack with Poison sting.
“Dodge it quick and use scratch again.” Nick wished that Ryu would soon learn more moves. They had to be in good condition when they reached Pewter City.
“Char!” Ryu growled as he dodged the attack and used scratch.
“Weed!” Weedle quickly shot a string shot from its mouth.
Ryu ducked and the string landed on Nick. He burst into laughter. The Weedle took advantage of this and used poison sting.
“No!” Nick said and recalled Ryu before the move could hit. “Go Sarika!”
“Pidgey!” Sarika cawed and eyed the Weedle with hunger. “Pidg..”
“Weedle…Weed Weedle!”
“Sarika use sand attack.”
Sarika flapped her wings quickly sending sand and dust into the Weedle’s eyes. The Weedle tumbled over and landed on its side. Sarika quickly stood over it and began pecking at it.
“Weedle!” the Weedle dodged the attacks and scurried away.
Sarika took flight and followed close behind finally stricking it with a tackle. The Weedle landed fainted.
“Good work Sarika,”
“Pidgey.”
Ryu let itself out of the Pokeball. “Charmander!”
“Sorry Ryu, but I couldn’t afford for you to get hurt. I don’t have any antidotes.”
Ryu turned away with his cheeks puffed and arms folded.
“What's with that thing?”
Nick looked behind him to see a girl who looked like a lass. He had seen a few of them in Viridian crowded around the trainer school. Nick had decided to not go there however.
“There’s nothing wrong with him,” Nick sighed.
“Hi I’m Emily. How ‘bout a battle,” she giggled.
“Uh…ok?”
“Great! Sparkle, come on out!”
She threw her pokéball to release a little yellow rodent. It perked its black tip ears and sparks flew from its red cheeks.
“Char…” Ryu said narrowing its eyes at the Pokémon.
Nick pulled out his pokédex .
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/b4/Spr_4d_025_f.pngPikachu the electric mouse Pokémon. This Pokémon has electricity-storing pouches on its cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while Pikachu sleeps. It occasionally discharges electricity when it is dozy after waking up.

“Pikachu huh?” Nick said putting the pokédex away. “Well in that case, Ryu use scratch!”
“Charmander!” Ryu growled racing towards the Pikachu.
“Sparkle use thundershock!” Emily ordered.
“Pika-Chu!”
“Dodge it!”
Ryu jumped into the air and landed behind the Pikachu.
“Now use scratch!”
“Use thundershock again!”
This is getting us now where. Ryu has got to learn more moves. “Try scratch again!”
“Char!” Ryu began to scratch the Pikachu furiously before finally being hit by the thundershock. Ryu jumped back after being attack, startled. He shook his head to clear it.
“Tail whip!” Emily yelled.
“Tail whip?” Nick asked.
The Pikachu began to wag its tail cutely making Nick laugh. “What kind of move is that?”
“Really? It lowers your Pokémon’s defense.”
“Wait what?”
“Growl!”
“Well two can play at that game, Ryu use growl!”
The two Pokémon stared at each other let out growls, but both become began to walk around confuse after being hit. Ryu suddenly begins to turn in circles, flames coming off his tail striking the Pikachu.
“What the…hey Ryu learned ember!” Nick exclaimed. “Ryu use ember.”
“Char?” Ryu asked confused.
“Ember, what you just did.”
“Charmander!” Ryu said and began to twirl in a circle again. The flames lapped at the Pikachu and she let out a cry of distress.
“Pika!” Sparkle wepted.
“Now, scratch attack!”
“Char…mander!”
Sparkle fell to her side, fainted.
“No, Sparkle!” Emily growled.
“Yay we did it!”
“Charmander,” Ryu said bowing.
“Well Sparkle, you deserve a well rest.” Emily said and recalled her Pikachu. “That was amazing, I’m impressed.”
“Thanks,” Nick said. The two trainers shook each others hands before turning to go their own separate ways.

rii - chii
November 3rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
OOC: I'm so sorry about not updating for like a week, I wasn't feeling too good to go on the computer xP

Dark_Link12: That was a great introduction to Brock's battle! Can't wait to see the conclusion! :]
Pikachu leveled up to 11!
Pikachu learned Thunder Wave!

cerulean15: Nice post!
Ryu leveled up to 8!
Ryu learned Ember!

Pikalover10
November 3rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
((OOC: Is it possible that form now on my Riolu can have a nickname? if so then I want it to be Aura. Bellsprout too plz and Powder if possible. Thanks!:D))

The ball clicked shut and Max hopped into the air and clicked his heels together. "Yes!" he shouted excitedly. He grabbed the pokeball and looked inside. His new Pikachu seemed to be rearing to go already, although, Max knew she wasn't.

"Hmmm. A name for you. How about Volt?" Max asked.

The Pikachu inside her head nodded and Max smiled. He looked down the path again and noticed that Pewter City was straight ahead. He stood up and then headed over towards Pewter City.

---Later---

Pewter City was bigger then Max had imagined it. Mountains surronded the whole city. It was filled with many two story houses and then the local museum, pokemon center, pokemon mart, and oh, look at that. A gym! Max smiled at the sight of the gym and then rushed into the pokemon center.

He came inside and handed Nurse Joy his pokemon. He turned around and looked out the window. He noticed the ten story tall museum and decided to take a tour of it while he waited for his pokemon to be finished.

He walked out and stepped into the tall museum. Inside he saw a bunch of display cases and inside of them were fossils. One was in the shape of a dome pokemon. The plaque under it said:

Kabuto, the dome pokemon.A Pokémon that was resurrected from a fossil found in what was once the ocean floor eons ago.

Max looked about the museum and learned all sorts of different poekmon he didn't know about. Such as Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, and Omastar. He looked around the crowd inside and saw a little boy craddling an egg into his chest and he was crying. Max walked over to him and put his hand on the kids back.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Max asked.

The kid looked up.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Max." Max said.

"Oh, my name is Timmy, and I lost my momma and pappa!" the child began to cry again.

"Oh. Ok let's go find mommy and daddy." Max said.

Thew kid smiled a little and Max offered to give the kid a piggy-back ride. The kid accepted and jumped onto Max's back as Max bent over. Multiple times Max had asked to hold the egg the child was carrying, but each time the child refussed and held onto it tighter.

"What does mommy and daddy look like?" Max asked.

"Mommy has blue eyes, wearing a long yellow dress, and has brown hair. Daddy has short blonde hair, green shirt, blue shorts, and is tall with green eyes.
Timmy said.

Max nodded and saw a lad that fit the description but she wore a red dress instead of a yellow one.

"Is that mommy?" Max asked pointing to her.

Timmy squinted and replied: "Nope."

Max nodded and looked around. After about 30 minutes of searching Max stopped on a bench in the museum. He didn't know searching for a mom and dad could be so exhausting. He looked outside and then saw a women with brown hair and wore a yellow dress being comforted by the looks of it by a man with short blonde hair, green shirt, blue shorts, and was tall.

Max rejoiced in his head and picked Timmy up. Timmy almost dropped the egg but held firmly onto it. They got into the elevator and went down 5 stories to the exit. They arrived on the bottom floor and ran out. They ran out into the street and then Max ran at the two people.

"Hey! Excuse me!" Max was shouting.

The two people looked behind them and saw their little boy Timmy.

"Timmy!" the lady said.

"Mommy!" Timmy said.

The two ran to eachother and grasped each other. The egg now was in Max's hands and the man joined in the hugs too. Then after a few minutes Timmy came back and took his egg. Then it began to glow. Eg shells started shooting to the ground and a brown and tan pokemon apeared. It was an Eevee!

"Oh my. Timmy you just hatched an Eevee!" Max exclaimed.

Timmy jumped up and down with his new companion. The two adults thanked Max for his kindness and then were off. Max went back to the pokemon center and took his pokemon back and thanked Nurse Joy. Now, he was ready for his first Gym match.

((OOC: If I need to edit anything tell me and I will!))

rii - chii
November 8th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Pikalover10: Nice post of the museum, nice addition of an egg!

Pikalover10
November 8th, 2008, 10:19 AM
The gym was surronded with rocks. He had never seen such big rocks. Max was inside the Pewter City Gym and currently was waiting to start his battle. The gym leader, Brock, was out getting his pokemon from Nurse Joy. Max had not yet met Brock, but Brock's apprentice greeted him and told him why Brock wasn't there. Then the door opened and a tall skinny boy walked in. He wore a black shirt with orange markings, green cachi pants, and black shoes. His hair was spiked up and it was brown.

"Hello. Are you my challenger Max?" he asked.

"Yes, you must be Brock." Max said standing up.

Brock nodded and motioned for him to get on one side of the battlefield. Max stepped onto his part and then they chose their pokeballs.

"Go, Geodude!" Brock said.

"Go, Riolu!" Max said.

Riolu popped out of his pokeball and was rearing to go. Out of Brock's blinding white light a rock popped out. It had two arms, a mouth, and two eyes. Max took out his pokedex and scanned it.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa074.png
Geodude, the rock pokemon.Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.

Max smiled as the ref said: "Round 1. Geodude vs. Riolu begin!"

"Ok. Riolu use Force Palm!" Max said.

"Use Rock Tomb, Geodude!" Brock said.

The Geodude started making some of the rocks rise into the air. Then parts of the rocks started chiping off and they looked more like boulders now. Riolu was running at the rock pokemon with his arms dangling behind him. The Geodude sent the rocks flying at Riolu. Riolu sensed them coming and then jumped on one and continued to jump to the next one. Then he reached Geodude and stuck his palm on the Geodude's face and it was sent flying into a wall. The Geodude got up rest assured, but the move was super effective. Riolu turned around thinking that Max had said something to him and then he was suddenly hit in the back with a huge boulder. He fell to the ground with the ock on his back.It wasn't very effective but it had still hurt.

"Riolu get out from under there using Force Palm on the rock!" Max said.

Riolu shifted so that the rock was laying on his stomach and then he thrust his palm at the rock.

((OOC: I'll finish later.))

~SilverSoul
November 8th, 2008, 05:41 PM
(ooc: Time to finally finish this gym battle >:o)

Chapter 11: Silver vs Brock Pt 2

“Trapinch, go!!” Silver shouted. He threw a gleaming red and white pokeball in the air and it cracked down on the ground hard, letting out a huge burst of red light in the air. A pokemon with a large head and jaws appeared and he opened up his mouth playfully.

“Traa,” it said cutely.

“What a pathetic pokemon. You can’t win with something like that. Haven’t you trained it?” Brock asked.

Trapinch is pathetic, Silver thought. “You wait Brock! I can beat your pokemon with a caterpie!” It was all mouth. He didn’t know if Trapinch could handle a battle against a rock pokemon.

“Whatever. Geodude, use tackle!” Brock shouted. The boulder pokemon rushed forward at the large headed Trapinch. It sat there and looked forward at the pokemon, almost like it was going to attack back.

“Are you stupid?! Roll out of the way!” Silver shouted. Trapinch looked backwards at his trainer and then sighed. He tilted his head to the side and rolled over with the unbalanced weight. Geodude continued shooting straightforward and missed the pokemon.

“Geodude, try again. Use tackle once more!” Brock ordered to his boulder. Geodude shot forward at Trapinch again.

“Trapinch dodge again!” Silver commanded to his own pokemon. Trapinch looked at his trainer angrily, but still rolled to the side again to dodge once more as Geodude flew past.

“Silver, you can’t run forever. If your pokemon is really that weak, then just let it faint now instead of putting it off,” Brock said. “Geodude really tackle it this time!”

“I don’t need to listen to you,” Silver growled. “Trapinch, dodge!”

Trapinch glared at Silver, something that Silver had never seen happen before. The pokemon was always so happy, no matter how Silver treated him, but now he was totally different. He turned his head and focused back on Geodude and stood completely stiff. He had absolutely no intention of moving.

“Trapinch, move!!” Silver shouted. But Trapinch didn’t do anything. He instead bent his head down and when Geodude came close enough, shot his head up and slammed the rock pokemon. It went flying until it hit the walls and sunk down. Silver looked at his pokemon stunned.

“C’mon, Geodude, get up and use rock tomb!” Brock ordered. Geodude sat still for a moment before getting back up and in the air. It stiffened up its body and made rocks fly all around Trapinch.

Trapinch didn’t hesitate. It shot forward towards the geodude and zipped past every rock that came crashing down. It came at Geodude with his jaws completely extended and at top speed. Trapinch did everything without Silver’s order and all Silver could do was watch completely stunned.

“Geodude, tackle it when it comes closer!” Brock shouted.

Geodude shot forward at Trapinch. Trapinch lifted his whole body in the air and leaped majestically at Geodude. Extending his jaws, he clamped them tightly on one of Geodude’s arms and did a 360 degree spin to swing and let of Geodude, all in the air. Geodude flew and hit the wall once more, completely KO’d.

“No way…” Silver mumbled.

“Good job, Geodude,” Brock mumbled. He recalled his pokemon and looked up at Silver. “Guess I underestimated your pokemon, but nobody can beat my last one. Onix, let’s show them!”

Brock threw a pokeball and it flew in the air. Cracking on the ground, a pokemon that looked like a giant rock snake appeared. It roared, making the whole room shake. It was done to make Silver shiver, but he just looked at the snake right in the eyes and whipped out a pokeball.

“Alright, Trapinch, time to come back,” Silver said. He needed Pikachu to come back out on the field. But as he shot the red beam out, Trapinch jumped to the side and shouted at his trainer.

“Trap, trap, traa!!” Trapinch shouted angrily. It gave Silver one last look, and turned around. He wanted to battle and win this whole thing for Silver. Silver slowly put the pokeball back in his pocket. He figured that Pikachu was still available if Trapinch fainted. Boy, Trapinch sure was acting weird……

“Onix, start this out with rock throw!” Brock shouted. Onix made chunks of rock raise from the gym floor and threw them right at Trapinch.

“Trapinch, curl up and use your head for defense!” Silver shouted. Trapinch actually obeyed him this time and curled up in a ball, using his head as a large shield. Some of the rocks hit and bounced right off.

“Now use bite!” Silver shouted. Trapinch rushed forward and attempted to leap up and attack the Onix, but bounced right off. Onix didn’t have any real places to clamp down on at all. It’s whole body was just round stone.

“That isn’t going to work,” Brock said out of satisfaction. “Onix, use rock tomb!”

“Trapinch dodge!” Silver shouted. Trapinch zigzagged around the gym as the rocks crashed all over the building until they completely stopped.

“Onix, again!” Brock shouted. Onix made the rocks tumble to the rock again.

“Trapinch, dodge!” Onix shouted once more. Trapinch looked at Silver angrily but dodged by zigzagging until he tripped over one of the many rocks that were scattered on the field. Some of them fell and crashed right into Trapinch, making him cry out.

This place is just covered in rocks, Silver thought. And I can’t dodge forever. Silver then suddenly froze and smiled big. This was the end of Brock.

“This battle is almost over,” Brock said. “Onix, use rage!”

“Trapinch, throw the rocks with your jaws!” Silver shouted. Trapinch quickly scooped up some rocks in his mouth and chucked them at that Onix. It smacked the rock snake right in the face and made him cry out in pain and crash to the ground. Trapinch then quickly rushed forward and clamped his jaws on the horn on Onix’s head. The rock pokemon cried out in pain and shook his head around wildly until it finally collapsed on the ground exhausted. The battle was over.

“Onix!” Brock shouted.

Silver was shocked at Trapinch’s performance. He quickly recalled him and walked over to Brock for his grand prize- the Boulder Badge. He walked over and held his hand out with the other one folded. “You know the drill,” Silver said.

“Okay, okay,” Brock mumbled as he pulled out a gleaming silver badge. Brock slapped the little stone into Silver’s hand along with a disc. “This contains rock tomb. Teach it to one of your pokemon.”

Silver smiled and put the things in his pocket. Without a word, he turned around to leave the gym until Brock’s voice called out to him. “Silver, I just want to tell you something. Your Trapinch and you don’t really have a strong bond. Try to work on that.”

“Hmp, maybe you should see who lost before trying to throw out tips,” Silver said without even turning around. With that, Silver exited the gym with his brand new badge in hand.

rii - chii
November 9th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Dark_Link12: That battle was just awesome! Way to go for Trapinch! =3
Trapinch leveled up to 16!
You recieved the Bouldberbadge!
You obtained TM39 (Rock Tomb)!

Chapter 6: Route 3

Description: A rugged mountain road which has a variety of grass, and a pond for fishing. Up ahead is Mt.Moon, a lot of people hunt for the rare Pokemon in this area.

Wild Pokemon
Spearow
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa021.png
Level: 6-10
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack (Level 9)

Nidoran (F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa029.png
Type: Poison
Ability: Poison Point, Rivalry
Attacks: Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip (Level 7), Double Kick (Level 9)

Nidoran (M)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa032.png
Type: Poison
Ability: Poison Point, Rivalry
Attacks: Leer, Peck, Focus Energy (Level 7), Double Kick (Level 9)

Jigglypuff
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa039.png
Ability: Cute Charm
Attacks: Sing, Defense Curl, Pound (Level 9)

Munchlax
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa446.png
Ability: Pickup, Thick Fat
Attacks: Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Defense Curl, Amnesia (Level 9)
Rarity: Very Rare
(OOC: Metronome will be learned when Snorlax)

~SilverSoul
November 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Chapter 12: The Unlikely Duo

With a badge in hand, Silver left Pewter City for good. Good riddance to the place. With the thief, and the battle with Brock, and Trapinch's performance, Silver's head was spinning enough just from the one town to where he wasn't upset at all in leaving one bit.

Stepping on the route, Silver pulled out a pokeball and clicked the button in the center, calling out a little yellow electric mouse. It was a very unique pokemon for it had many appearnace features a regular Pikachu didn't have including a darker fur color and jagged ears and tail. Pikachu looked at Silver and gave him an intense smile. That was basically his way of saying "Hello" to Silver. Silver let him crawl up on his shoulder for the ride.

"I guess I should be thanking you for helping me defeat Brock," Silver said as they walked down the grassy path. "You helped me shut that smart guy's mouth for good. You should've seen the look on his face when Trapinch took him out, yes, Trapinch."

Pikachu laughed and they talked, or Silver talked to him until they saw something not too far away. It was a pokemon from what Silver could tell. It was what you could call large with a dark blue color and a look on its face that said "I'm hungry."

"Heh heh, you ready, Pikachu. This thing looks worth the catch," Silver mumbled. "Go get it."

Pikachu leaped off and let the sparks flow from his cheeks intensely to show intimidation. The other pokemon didn't seem to care about Pikachu at all. It just scratched its belly and yawned.

"Okay, Pikachu, let's show this thing something to be afraid about! Use thundershock!"

"Wait, what are you doing!!" shouted a female's voice. Silver was completely caught by surprise and jumped a good foot in the air. Pikachu was caught ff guard too and shot his thundershock attack wrongily. The attack precisely hit the stem of an apple, making it snap off the tree and roll down a nearby hill. The pokemon saw it and turned from lazy to desperate. It immediately took off down the hill for the apple.

Silver whirled around to face the female. "Damn! What is wrong with you? Couldn't you see I was doing something important!"

The girl giggled. "I'm sorry. I thought that was some sort of pokemon that I've been looking for for awhile. That was Munchlax though..." The girl sighed and slumped on the ground.

What a weird person, Silver thought. He grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her up. "Well, I guess I can't help you that much. The pokemon you want are your business and not my problem, really."

It was an almost direct statement that said. "I don't care about your problems. Go fix them yourself." But the girl only smiled and shook Silver's hand. "My name's Hailey."

"Er, Silver," Silver said as he shook the girl's hand back. This was starting to get a little weird.

"You think I'm strange, don't you, but it is just the opposite," Hailey said. "I know of your type. You love nothing more than to push people away from you and be alone. I know it. I'm just smart to see this stuff deep inside of you."

"Yeeeah," Silver said slowly. "Well, I gotta go find that pokemon again. Thanks for your 'company.'"

The girl whipped out a pokeball and held it up to Silver's face. "Lets have a pokemon battle. I really want to see how good you are.

(Sigh...finish later)

Konekodemon
November 30th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Character Name: Kairi Hill
Birth Date: September 17 1998
Appearance: Kairi has long brown hair, a white and red cap on, blue shirt, and red skirt. She has green eyes. She is white, at 4'' 3''. She weights 100 pounds.
Personality: She is kind most of the time, expect when she's mad, then everyone better stay out of her way. She is very caring to her friends and pokemon though. She has this additude of never give up when she battles.
History: She lives in Pallet Town. Kairi lives with just her mother. Her father disappeared years ago before she was even born. She has never seen him before, in her life time. She has no clue who he may be or what he looks like. Kairi hopes to find some clues as to who he is on her journey. Kairi has always loved pokemon. It had always been planned out for years that she would start out on her pokemon journey at age 10.
Preferred Starter: Pikachu
(even though someone already asked Pikachu's still under open. It all has to do with which profile gets taken)