PDA

View Full Version : Fat Miltank and Friend Metapod

Glitter Stain
September 27th, 2008, 03:55 PM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter1.png
Get ready for some deep antagonism and adventure in the next few chapters. This is a fan comic of the master comic made by FoxHound!.

Stay tuned, I'll maek even more chapters later.

Yes I have the permissions to make this by Foxy and hopefully Ray will approve, too.

Supreme Dirt
September 27th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Get ready for some deep antagonism and adventure in the next few chapters. This is a fan comic of the master comic made by FoxHound!.

Yes I have the permissions to make this by Foxy and hopefully Ray will approve, too.

A TRULY RIVETING STORY.

I keep thinking you made the other best story ever, too, for some reason.

Kittyipawd
September 27th, 2008, 04:55 PM

I thin kthe randomness is actuallty too random maybe some build* points to random squirting of the mil and blood at the 3 pogemanz* other than that everything is good

Spin-off's FTW

Glitter Stain
September 27th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Chapter 2: 8D

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter2.png

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
September 28th, 2008, 06:30 AM
*involuntary twitch*

OMG, tat blissssssse sur waz phat.
srsly.

---

If I didn't know all that bad grammer and randomness was on purpose,
I would rate this -OVER 9000/10.

However, since I love random things that follow a storyline,
you killed me XD

I can't believe I'm excited to see more of this 0.0"

Glitter Stain
September 28th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Guess what, guys. I got bored and made 3 more chapters. Here they are:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter3.png

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter4.png

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter5.png

[NovaPirate]
September 28th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Frankly, I don't find this anywhere near as funny as the other one. This is simply repetitive (j00 is used way to many times) and a copy of SDCaRJ. Nothing original happens.

Because this is such a copy, the jokes become less funny (They actually weren't very funny to start with) your incredible lack of a plot (Quite surprisingly, SDCaRJ actually has a bit of a story, the panels actually flow and they connect to one another). Yours is just random panels thrown together.

Glitter Stain
September 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM
;3981791']Frankly, I don't find this anywhere near as funny as the other one. This is simply repetitive (j00 is used way to many times) and a copy of SDCaRJ. Nothing original happens.

Because this is such a copy, the jokes become less funny (They actually weren't very funny to start with) your incredible lack of a plot (Quite surprisingly, SDCaRJ actually has a bit of a story, the panels actually flow and they connect to one another). Yours is just random panels thrown together.
Hmm...

Clearly you don't understand at all.

The first thread was intended to be an example, and this comic was a joke "spin-off" of that comic. I'm not trying to write high quality stuff at all.

Fox♠
September 28th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Well you have the graphics down, but I think you have mispelt jew a few too many times. This IS a comic about Metapod's barmitzva no?

Glitter Stain
September 28th, 2008, 03:32 PM
EDIT: Lol, never mind about Chapter 8. I'm going to just let this thing create itself as I've done in the past 8D

[NovaPirate]
September 28th, 2008, 04:12 PM
No, I do understand. I understand perfectly. I still hold all those comments.

Fox♠
September 29th, 2008, 12:28 PM
What do you mean "by chapter 8"?

It makes it sound like you've actually planned and put thought into this, that's all wrong. If you're going to think, you might as well not bother making a deliberately crap comic and just focus on making a decent one.

Glitter Stain
September 29th, 2008, 01:39 PM
What do you mean "by chapter 8"?

It makes it sound like you've actually planned and put thought into this, that's all wrong. If you're going to think, you might as well not bother making a deliberately crap comic and just focus on making a decent one.
I don't feel like exerting the effort of making a decent one though. >:[ You've made me depressed. >:[

Rob-120
September 29th, 2008, 02:52 PM
*sigh* whats with people thinking stuff like this is funny., its repetitive, leet and IM and Text message words aren't good for comics (it just gets annoying), theres no background, no real story, the attacks and stuff aren't well done out...and well...this comic doesn't make any sense what so ever...just because you have MS paint doesn't mean your funny or good at this stuff, if anything, spend more time on these comics...if you don't, it...well...is gonna stay looking like it does now.

[NovaPirate]
September 29th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Rob, you realize that he did this on purpose. This is a deliberate spoof of n00bish comics that, rather unfortunately, do actually exist.

Fox♠
September 30th, 2008, 08:51 AM
*sigh* whats with people thinking stuff like this is funny., its repetitive, leet and IM and Text message words aren't good for comics (it just gets annoying), theres no background, no real story, the attacks and stuff aren't well done out...and well...this comic doesn't make any sense what so ever...just because you have MS paint doesn't mean your funny or good at this stuff, if anything, spend more time on these comics...if you don't, it...well...is gonna stay looking like it does now.

Right. This is a spoof of my spoof, which funnily enough I made after reading, well trying to read your comic Rob. So really all I can say is LOL@U.

Glitter Stain
September 30th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I replied to Rob's post, but I deleted it due to a lack of desire to waste any more time assuming he replied to that one. Anyway, CHAPTUR SEX. (I mean... uh... 6).

This portrays a message. ;O

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter6.png

[NovaPirate]
October 2nd, 2008, 05:12 PM
I think an actual epic battle scene is in order.

LEVEL 1 CHARMANDER USED FLAMETHROWER (Wait what? Since when did Charmander learn Flamethrower at level 1?). LEVEL 10 SQUIRTLE FAINTED. OHNOEZ.

HAHAHAH SEE I BEET J00.

Epic.

Glitter Stain
October 2nd, 2008, 05:13 PM
;3995724']I think an actual epic battle scene is in order.

LEVEL 1 CHARMANDER USED FLAMETHROWER (Wait what? Since when did Charmander learn Flamethrower at level 1?). LEVEL 10 SQUIRTLE FAINTED. OHNOEZ.

HAHAHAH SEE I BEET J00.

Epic.
I don't even know how to interpret this comment; did you like it or not? o.o

[NovaPirate]
October 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
lol. i wasnt commenting on your comix. n00b.

i was just saying that ti wuld be c00l if you had an epic battle scene in the next comix.
i was also wnderin CAN I JOIN??/

becuz tht i have a reelly c00l character made, he has an awsum recolurr fr a icon sprtie.

Rob-120
October 3rd, 2008, 03:29 AM
OMG! SUPERNOVA IS TALKING LIKE...LIKE...ONE OF THEM!...Seriously dude...do you just like any comic that comes your way?

Newest comic rating:
What was the piont of this one now...THIS COMIC IS WAY TO RANDOM!!! *twitches* GAH!!!! WHY AM I EVEN COMMENTING TO THIS!!!
(voice in head: because it 5:30 in the morning and you have nothing better to do)
Oh...yeah...anyways...FIX UP THIS COMIC! Everyone whos commented here would tell you to do the same!

Sublime
October 3rd, 2008, 05:26 AM
OMG! SUPERNOVA IS TALKING LIKE...LIKE...ONE OF THEM!...Seriously dude...do you just like any comic that comes your way?

Newest comic rating:
What was the piont of this one now...THIS COMIC IS WAY TO RANDOM!!! *twitches* GAH!!!! WHY AM I EVEN COMMENTING TO THIS!!!
(voice in head: because it 5:30 in the morning and you have nothing better to do)
Oh...yeah...anyways...FIX UP THIS COMIC! Everyone whos commented here would tell you to do the same!

did you NOT read the replies to your last comment here? he doesnt need to fix up anything. he is spoofing a spoof.

Go read Super Duper Cascoon and Rhydon Journey. its a spoof of that. and its stickied, its that awesome

[NovaPirate]
October 3rd, 2008, 06:36 AM
Psssh. I'll never be one of them.
Good grammar and good crit is what I rely on to keep me sane.

Anyways, Rob, it's obvious that you aren't reading what people have said. The entire point of this comic is that it's spammy and horrible. It's making fun of all the newbish comics that you can sometimes see here. It's a joke, although it's not as funny as Cascoon & Rhydon's journey, but that's simply because it came later. Should it have come first it would be funnier then CaRAJ.

I still stand by that you should include a fight scene in the next comic.

And my name is NOT Super Nova.

Rob-120
October 3rd, 2008, 12:27 PM
WHY MAKE A SPOOF OF A SPOOF, AND HOW CAN THEY STICKIE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! GAH! And why make a horrible comic? Trying to make fun of noobish comics makes you look like a noob, and at least Foxhounds was readable and had a story line ><!!! Truly people these days confuse me...

(Oh...I see...sorry, I accidentley meesed that up...you know...your name and all...)

Sublime
October 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
*FACEPALM*

The didnt sticky THIS. The stickied Foxhound's. And Mobile Tsk was continuing the spoofing by acting as is Foxhound truly had made the best comic ever, so he made a spin-off. ITS NOT MEANT TO BE FUNNY!

Rob-120
October 3rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
GOOD! FOXHOUNDS WAS AWSOME! So wait...what Mobile Tsk doing is...adding onto the stroy...and it not meant to be funny what so ever...wow...this is very confusing...

Sublime
October 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
Mobile Tsk isnt following Foxhound's whatsoever. Its meant to be random and ridden with 1337 5p33k.

well then, now that we've got that cleared up. I seconded Nova on the epic battle

Glitter Stain
October 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
WHY MAKE A SPOOF OF A SPOOF, AND HOW CAN THEY STICKIE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! GAH! And why make a horrible comic? Trying to make fun of noobish comics makes you look like a noob, and at least Foxhounds was readable and had a story line ><!!! Truly people these days confuse me...

(Oh...I see...sorry, I accidentley meesed that up...you know...your name and all...)

Newest comic rating:

GOOD! FOXHOUNDS WAS AWSOME! So wait...what Mobile Tsk doing is...adding onto the stroy...and it not meant to be funny what so ever...wow...this is very confusing...

Not exactly my intended audience, but whatever. Here's the battle scene you guys wanted, but no Char Char.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter7.png

Fox♠
October 3rd, 2008, 03:50 PM
I hope you are doing the battle graphics for the next 3D pokemon game!!

[NovaPirate]
October 4th, 2008, 07:29 AM
That is exactly what I wanted. OHMIGAWD THAT WAS AMAZING.
Now I know who did those battle graphics in DPP! Explains why they're so amazing.

I'm sorry, but Metapod has to be one of the ugiest and most useless Pokemon of all time. So therefore, your choice for a main character was amazing.

Glitter Stain
October 4th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hey guys, how are you doing? 8D

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Mawkawkaw/chapter8.png

AJ™
October 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM
XD!
Most of the time, I can't figure out wtf is going on.
But it makes me ever so happy.

Glitter Stain
October 15th, 2008, 11:52 AM
No more fun and games, guys. Time for some serious comic-making. 8D

I ask that Amachi or a higher staff please lock this so I can start anew. Get ready for some real comics in the near future. 8)