PDA

View Full Version : What animal are you?

Volkner's Apprentice
September 28th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Just a fun topic to ask what kind of an animal you think represents you the best. Not the cool, awesome animal you'd like to have as your symbol if you were like...a Power Ranger..or something lame like that, but rather the beast or critter you resemble in personality, traits, etc.

I'd have to go with a wolf. I'm considered quiet, loyal, I'm better off in groups than I am by myself, but I can hold my own when necessary. I'm pretty easy-going, yet people have been known to tick me off. When that happens, it's pretty safe to say I'm violent ;)

aaaaand I'm warm, fuzzy, and fun to play catch with :mudkip^_^: Well...maybe not.

BeachBoy
September 28th, 2008, 08:57 AM
OMG I JUST WANT IT 4 MY POWAH RANGAH!

Well, I'm very friendly, wanting to interact with others, in groups usually. Yet others, I can stay on my own path, or even lead sometimes. Smart, love for water, and my curiosity is boundless. Fast and I like to do tricks. =P At times I can defend myself when necessary. Can relax and be playful and layed back. Overall, considering my characteristics with the various animals out there, I'd say I'm a dolphin. :D

Kishijoten
September 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Well, People consider me as a sweet shy person. I have to say a cat. I bond with people very quickly and I like to sleep in (if i can on the weekdays) And mostly I am lazy at one point. ^^!! So consider me as a cat.

Cassino
September 28th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Me... after some thought: Carrion Crow.

Intelligent —and pretty to some eyes— but somewhat lazy; often solitary, in a small group at most.

Harmony
September 28th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Well I'm a lover of life.
I'm strong, admirable, and sometimes sweet. ;p
I'm always curious, and I always want to test things out for myself regardless if the outcome will be good or bad.
I live life to the fullest, and I try my best not to have any regrets.
I like to think of myself as Tigeress or Lioness.

wolf
September 28th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Just a fun topic to ask what kind of an animal you think represents you the best. Not the cool, awesome animal you'd like to have as your symbol if you were like...a Power Ranger..or something lame like that, but rather the beast or critter you resemble in personality, traits, etc.

I'd have to go with a wolf. I'm considered quiet, loyal, I'm better off in groups than I am by myself, but I can hold my own when necessary. I'm pretty easy-going, yet people have been known to tick me off. When that happens, it's pretty safe to say I'm violent ;)

aaaaand I'm warm, fuzzy, and fun to play catch with :mudkip^_^: Well...maybe not.
I am the same way! Every time I do a quiz on what animal are you, I get the wolf!

kissing. raindrops
September 28th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Well I'm shy around new people.. but very loud and outgoing around my close friends.. I'm loyal to those that I love and I can keep secrets very well. I don't "hate" anybody. I don't know what I am.. maybe.. a dog? Lol so original.

sims796
September 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
A cat. Yeah, definately a cat. I long for attention, yet at the same time, like to be left alone. I love to play, but don't like to be very active. I am very timid, yet quick to anger. Possibly an energetic housecat, that enjoys playing outside.

Or a Mudkipz. yeah, definately a Mudkipz.

Tyrantrum
September 28th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Well, there are times when I'm friendly, and times when I'm mean. I love to relax and sleep. So, that would make me a cat. ;P

dragonarche
September 29th, 2008, 07:31 AM
iam a nature loving and kind person and sometimes iam mean
i guess i would be a fish

Fishes are kooool XD
^-^
-Shadow Magkiarp

Cassino
September 29th, 2008, 01:07 PM
iam a nature loving and kind person and sometimes iam mean
i guess i would be a fish

Fishes are kooool XD
^-^
-Shadow Magkiarp
Any particular species in mind? Because things like minnows are vastly different from mako sharks.

Gummy
September 29th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I can see myself being a Sloth. Just laying around all day, sleeping... yeah, that's the life for me.

Sarcastic Prince
September 30th, 2008, 04:10 AM
What am I?? I am a... Shark!!

I never forgive other people if they are annoying!!

And I get angry easily.

the bitter end.
September 30th, 2008, 04:49 AM
Hm... I can talk and have conversation with my friends and family perfectly fine, but outside of that, I'm either extremely introverted or downright volatile. (But I can speak on the internet just fine). So, I would have to say, the wolf.

Sexycheese
September 30th, 2008, 04:57 AM

Same here! Pesonally Im not as nice a person as you and im very serious and frosty.....Apparently

Volkner's Apprentice
September 30th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Same here! Pesonally Im not as nice a person as you and im very serious and frosty.....Apparently

We must be different kinds of wolves :P I'm not familiar with the species though, not sure which one would be considered remotely friendly.

Eternal Nightmare
October 1st, 2008, 05:33 AM

Hey, im a wolf too. Mostly everything you said about yourself is true for me as well, except Im more serious and not very nice around most people.

Jaydin Knight
October 1st, 2008, 12:16 PM
I'd probably be a dog or a wolf....Although, I'd probably make a pretty odd wolf. Yup, I'll just stick with dog. I was born in the year of the dog, I'm excitable, loyal, etc., etc. and whenever we talk about things like this, my friends say I'm a dog/wolf. A...canine, anyway. I love to be part of a group, but I have to have my space, too.

suicidesal
October 1st, 2008, 12:18 PM
I generally hear I'm like a mouse/bunny or house cat.
Bunny/mouse cause I'm very shy/introverted.
House cat - cause my face kinda looks like a cat and I'm lazy and I'm really only comfortable in my home territory

Lusankya
October 1st, 2008, 12:28 PM
A lot of people wanna be wolves...

And I think I would like to be a male lion. All that power and just lying around doing nothing all day, eating the food my female slaves hunt for me... oh yeah, that's the life.

Sora_8920
October 1st, 2008, 01:13 PM
I'm either a dog or monkey. I'd say dog, but that's just me.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 1st, 2008, 01:21 PM
Cat.

I want to be able to defend myself,
and stuff be more of a lover than a fighter.

what?
I don't like fighting >>"

Conman
October 1st, 2008, 07:52 PM
I'll have to go with Gorilla.
In likeness, appearance, and overall traits, it's defiantly me. Also a while back I took this animal quiz thing, which was pretty hardcore, and would up with gorilla. After reading the whole summary/bio of a "gorilla" persona on the site, it fitted almost too well :D

----------------
Listening to: Gym Class Heroes; Busta Rhymes - Peace Sign/Index Down (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/gym+class+heroes%3b+busta+rhymes/track/peace+sign+index+down)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Azzurra
October 2nd, 2008, 03:05 AM
I'm probably a dog, if you're nice to me I'm nice to you, but if you mistreat me, watch out.

Caina
October 2nd, 2008, 03:50 AM
Well, I'm kind of aloof, silent, loner, day dreamer, and I love night. So consider me an " owl " . . . .

I don't have big eyes ok!? :P

EvaXephon
October 2nd, 2008, 04:02 AM
I've always wanted to be a bald eagle. Or any kind of bird. Being able to fly would be so amazing...

irmck
October 3rd, 2008, 08:29 AM
I just took one of those animal tests and it said I'm a Unicorn! It also said under 2% of people who took the test got Unicorn.

I'm Unique :)

Charizard EX
October 3rd, 2008, 10:43 PM
I would be a Lion, you wanna know why? Because my name is Hamza and it means Lion.

Gymnotide
October 3rd, 2008, 11:25 PM
I am the human being, the cynical, self-destructive ne'er-do-well that tries his best to master the world.

Victoria~
October 4th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I actually did a test in one of those stupid girl's magazine... According to it, I'm a wolf.
Well, the description really fits. I'm really superficial with new people, I just don't quite show who I am to them. I treat everyone properly, by common sense of cortesy, but I'm not myself with new people. I also follow my instinct ALL THE TIME. In the smallest decisions, like "hmm, what shoul I wear today" to things that really might influence me.. if I should trust someone or not, for instance.
Around my 'pack' I'm really loud and funny. Sometimes, kinda obnoxious and.. quite a mischivious person.
I'm really loyal to my family and friends.. would do anything to them.

Actually, I feel like howling now and then..
oh yeah, I'm quite the wolf.

Blue Screen of Death
October 5th, 2008, 05:43 AM
I'm quite a loner, I just can't stand being part of a big group. Because of this I believe I would be a Bobcat maybe. Whatever animal is alone most of its life.

LilLoveGirl
October 12th, 2008, 12:48 AM
A big happy cat!!!! With lots of food and toys!!! And pokemon!!!

ShadowofTime01
October 12th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I think the animal that best fits me is an eagle. I love to have the freedom to go wherever I wish and not be tied down. I love flying (albeit on a plane). And I look for the most opportune moment to do things. I remember once when I was fishing, i caught a really small salmon, and i had to put it back because it was so small. Then out of nowhere a bald eagle swooped by our boat and picked off the fish. I guess I'm able to use what others don't want? I don't know... I had some point to that story originally.

CHG-Swampert
October 12th, 2008, 02:10 PM
a snake. I have a pet one. I'm a very quiet type person but you mess with me, and you die. end of story

Samurai X
October 13th, 2008, 11:00 PM
A **** sapien?

Hmm, if I were an animal I would be a creature who has nobility and greatness to it. Also, an animal that is big on family and likes to protect his family. I'm also not that lazy so that rules out a lion and tigers are not that big on family. I really like eagles and other bird of prey so that's a big possibility. Ultimately I'm probably a wolf, seems perfect, plus a quiz I took told me so.

DarkWishes
October 14th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I am shy at times, always tired, I love the night I'm slient, sometimes a loner, I'm really mysterious in ways. I guess I have to say that I'm a Cat, or even an Owl or something like that.

.Iramet
October 15th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Hmmm, I'm extremely curious and full of energy.
I like to be around others and have a good time.
I am practically nocturnal during the summer.
I say I'm a weasel.
Yes the weasel suits me.
XD

Aurafire
October 15th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I'd say I'm a cat, because I'm actually a very easy-going person, sometimes lazy O.O, and also pretty curious. Not to mention I can slash you with my sharp claws if I get angry >: )