PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Contest Winners !

MoonLight
October 27th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Ok first i would like to Thank everyone who partiapated in this Contest all your pics were awesome but as ya know only 3 can win which was very diff to do So Here They are
3rd Place : Sandra's Chargon
2nd Place : Fearnix-Storm
1st Place : Igtica
I would like to congrads the winners these pics were greatly done Great job!!
also if you partcapated in this contest ya get a little prize as well !!

igtica
October 27th, 2003, 11:55 AM
WHOA! that's a shock....ok is that right? ....Did I really get 1st place.....hmm erm thanks ever so much...I'm not quite sure how to react...I didn't think I was gonna get anywhere......well thank you ...thank you....*wonders round in a stunned walk*

MoonLight
October 27th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Yes it's Right XD your pic did deserve it Congrads!!

orange*berry
October 27th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Congradulations, everyone. n.n- I'm kind of dissapointed that I never got around to my own entry, but you know how it is. n.n()

Hazuki-san
October 27th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Congratz to all of the winners, you deserved it. And everybody's entries were really awesome

Haruka
October 27th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Contrats for anyone that win.

:P.. I can't enter because the theme was too harld.

Fearnix_Storm
October 27th, 2003, 04:34 PM
wow 2nd place, thanx, and congrats to the othe winners and participants, may i also add that the awards look excellent aswell this time round!

Kayleigh
October 27th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Ahh, congratulations everyone! ^_^ All of the pictures were wonderful. I would've entered something.. but I didn't really get around to scanning any good pictures, lol. >_>

Omega-Brendan
October 27th, 2003, 08:19 PM
whoa even if you were jsut a participant you get a piece o' gold! I shoulkdve entered. :(

HoundoomDame
October 27th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Yay Winners! ^.^ Everyone who won was very well deserving, congrats =D Congratz to everyone who entered too n.n Weee!

PokeMaster3000
October 28th, 2003, 06:29 AM
Congrats everybody!!!

oh well... there's always next year and more contests to come that I can try to win.....

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
October 28th, 2003, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=PokeMaster3000]Congrats everybody!!!

Me too !

I hope I can participte next time.
and what is the next contest going to be about?

Sandra's Chargon
October 28th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Now that wasn't supposed to happen, how the **** that that crap pic of mine get third? Stupid insane people and ebil scanner who destroyed it.
*sighs then walks off*

Ruriri
October 30th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Congrats everyone..
Great Job Iggy in coming in 1st palce.