PDA

View Full Version : Sex Change..?

Mr. Curling Iron
October 2nd, 2008, 12:10 AM
Hey Guys... I'm thinking of getting a sex change...

I think I'm just not cut-out to be a girl... I'm not sure what its like or anything.. So if anyone has any experiences of a sex change... >< Whats it Like?

I'm like.. Too rash, too assertive, and too aggro to be a girl.. And I'm wondering how it'll be like to be a guy :\

Guillermo
October 2nd, 2008, 02:19 AM
...Are you actually serious? At 15 I don't think a sex change is a smart thing to do. You are a Tomboy then, just do sport and stuff. Do the things a guy would do and..don't get a sex change. At least not for another 5 or so years.

Brien
October 2nd, 2008, 02:22 AM
Yeah, if you have a sex thing, it will be likely that you will lose ALOT of respect.

Jobs wont want to hire you due to the awkwardness of knowing you were a girl, and then what about all the people who remember you being a girl?

Guillermo
October 2nd, 2008, 02:30 AM
Yeah, I say stick to being a girl. Trust me a sex change would be a one time thing that could screw your life up completely. Just be a girl and do all the things you want to do. If you want to do what a boy does then do it, just don't become a boy.

Chibi-chan
October 2nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
Don't even try it. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3895991&postcount=237) What in the world makes you think you can post a thread so obviously fake?
Think before you make a thread, really.