• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nintendo should have made a G/S remake for GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
Years
Now, I know that Fire Red and Leaf Green are great, but let's face it;
Nintendo only made them for the sake of migrating on D/P. So why didn't they
make games likewise for Gold and Silver? You gotta admit, it's a bit strange...

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Actually, what they SHOULD have done in DP is included the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Regions instead of having that stupid Pal Park. Now THAT would have been an incredible game. There is no reason why the DS processor could not have handled that.

The reason why they didn't though is obvious. All those new kids that have never played Pokemon before and got DP, now have to purchase all the 3rd Gen games in order to transfer those Pokemon to DP. While it is very shrewd as a business that made them gobs more cash, it sucks as a consumer that just wanted DP on the DS to be more than the EXACT SAME in-game gameplay, crappy battling structure, and (the best thing ever but not enough to allow me waste money on DP) Wi-Fi.

Even if in the next year or so they do a remake on DS that is the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn Region would be amazing that I think would sell very very well. GSC included Kanto, and wouldn't be hard at all to include Hoenn. But for heaven's sakes, could Game Freak PLEASE do away with the craptacular "Elite" (and I use that term VERY loosely) 4 and give us a freaking Pokemon Tournament in order for the user to become Pokemon Champion??? Not only would that be far more enjoyable, but it wouldn't be the same boring same easy trainers every stinking time. After you have finished the game and are champion, you could defend your title in another round of the tournament. Tell me someone here wouldn't prefer that over the weenies we have had to battle since RBY??

Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back