PDA

View Full Version : Well jeez, it's about time.

Allstories
October 4th, 2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.simpson.verdict/index.html

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- O.J. Simpson faces the prospect of spending the rest of his life in prison after he and co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart were found guilty on 12 charges, including armed robbery and kidnapping.
The case involved a Las Vegas, Nevada, hotel room confrontation over sports memorabilia. Simpson said the items had been stolen from him.

Friday's verdicts came 13 years to the day after a Los Angeles jury acquitted Simpson of killing his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.

Goldman's father, Fred Goldman, was thrilled with the result.
"We're absolutely thrilled to see that the potential is that he could spend the rest of his life in jail, where the scumbag belongs," Goldman said Saturday. "Right now, there is not much more to say other than we're going to wait to find out what else happens."

latioslegends
October 4th, 2008, 01:28 PM
finally the system actually locks away one of the world's true crminals!

Vernikova
October 4th, 2008, 01:41 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.simpson.verdict/index.html

Curses, now I only get entertainment from Paris, T.O., Ocho Cinco, and other celebrities. XD

Mariah Carey
October 4th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Thank god. How the hell did he actually stay away from jail this long anyway?

Lusankya
October 4th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Hmm, why do celebrities have so many problems?

Memory
October 4th, 2008, 03:12 PM
This makes me so happy I want to cry.

Finally.

Midnight Beat
October 4th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Thank god. How the hell did he actually stay away from jail this long anyway?

$$$ ...'nuff said.

I just saw this on the news myself. I'm glad he's getting what he deserves.

Mario The World Champion
October 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I was about to go to sleep when I saw this on ESPNNews. I fell asleep and woke up like a million bucks after hearing that news.

O.J. Simpson made a deal with the devil when he got out of that last predicament he was in. Now I hope they lock him up and we won't have to hear from him ever again.

Arcanine
October 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
I was kind of surprised when I first heard. I mean we all know he killed his wife (ex-wife... girlfriend... it's been so long I can't remember) and that other dude. And he got away with that. And now... he's going to jail. Might not be for the killings, but at least he's getting put away.

Azzurra
October 4th, 2008, 10:30 PM
While he's locked away, they'll probably find evidence for the murders, so it's safe to say that he's away for a long time.

Lucy Lu
October 5th, 2008, 12:39 PM
It is about time! He brought this on himself. He got away from the justice system so many times. It is about time the judge was firm and threw the book on him! He would have been a successful actor, but nope. He had to throw it away because of greed and jealously.

Where is Johnnie Cochran, O.J.? Oh yeah he isn't here!! Hahaha, he couldn't save you like he did before! =D

Justice is sweet. <3

Midnight Beat
October 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM
While he's locked away, they'll probably find evidence for the murders, so it's safe to say that he's away for a long time.

He was already "proven innocent", they can't retry him for the murders.

TRIFORCE89
October 5th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Justice was little late on this one. Let's take care of Mr. Moonwalker now.

Lusankya
October 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Mr. Moonwalker? I thought that was Michael Jackson xD

TRIFORCE89
October 5th, 2008, 04:26 PM
That's who I meant, yes. We applied delayed justice to one person, let's go for another.

Lusankya
October 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Jackson already got what he deserves. Shame and ridicule.

Yuoaman
October 6th, 2008, 04:11 PM
WooHoo!!!

I saw this on CBS news and me and my mother were so happy. FINALLY!

sims796
October 7th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Jackson feeds off ridicule. You think that his nose falling off was an accident?

Well, I'm not too particulary thrilled at this news. He's half dead already, the old buzzard. Too little, too late. Well, not "too little", but I'd rather he'd go to jail for what he rightfully belongs,not for a different charge. Still, I'm pleased at what he got.

Unforgettable
October 7th, 2008, 09:28 AM
It is about time! I'm glad to hear that. I'm just afraid, that when it comes appeal time, this will drag on, and he will find someway out of it :<

Saryka
October 7th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I remember hearing this on the news. Finally! It was seriously about time that man got put away.