PDA

View Full Version : Taking Requests...

igtica
October 27th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Ok, i'm in half term and I'm bored already. I'm willing to take 3 requests if anyone wants to request anything (not likely :p). I can make banners and avatars as well as just pics.

I got bored today and drew a weird dragon:

Omega-Brendan
October 27th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Can you do Red's head as a vampire? puh-leez?*begs*

Hazuki-san
October 27th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Could you possibly draw a picture of Hazuki/Harrison if you can? Thanks. Cool dragon btw

Kayleigh
October 27th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Ah, a Gary avatar would be nice, lol. *_* But only if you have time. =P

igtica
October 28th, 2003, 12:41 AM
Thank you u 3! i'll have a go at your requests. BTW Omega_Brendan I'm guessing you mean Ash when you say Red, please say so if its otherwise.

TY for the comment Hazuki-san

Omega-Brendan
October 28th, 2003, 03:40 AM
look at my tempoary avatar, I'll use yours but mine is an example.

I'll give you a clear pic of red, all you need is the hairstyle, just check my picture of Red. copy that hairstyle and make him look like a vampire!

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
October 28th, 2003, 06:04 AM
hey. the dragon is really cool! I like the scales, and when we are at scales, can you make me one Scorster? he has got scales too! And the upper shell with spikes is just like a turtles one.

http://flece.free-host.com/scorsterwcolor.jpg

igtica
October 28th, 2003, 11:51 AM
look at my tempoary avatar, I'll use yours but mine is an example.

I'll give you a clear pic of red, all you need is the hairstyle, just check my picture of Red. copy that hairstyle and make him look like a vampire!
Hmmm well I can still do this. I did try it with Ash instead, so tell me if u want me to do another or whether this one is ok. I have done the harrison pic (I added Sneasel, I hope this is ok) and Gary av (again i hope this is ok).

Wow Scorster looks cool! I'd love to try draw like the dragon. I'll have a go for you RLW.

Not quite sure why i chose to draw this way today, but i hope they're ok. As i said before i'll redo urs if u wish Omega_Bredan.

Omega-Brendan
October 28th, 2003, 03:46 PM
can you turn his hat backwards, it will look more like red and can you make him goth?

Groudon
October 28th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Could you draw a picture of and Aron and Larvitar and Totodile in a group hug?

Hazuki-san
October 28th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Eeeeee! Harrison is so handsome! And the Sneasel is just so adorable. *wishes she were that Sneasel* Thanks Iggy *hugs*

igtica
October 29th, 2003, 10:47 AM
I'm glad u like it hazuki! I can do that for u OB! I love goth look so that will be easy. I can do that for u too Groudon.

Ok this is ur RLW, I hope its what you wanted. Scorster is a cool beast! I love ur pic!

igtica
October 29th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Ok i hope this is what u wanted more OB! I can alwys try again if its not ;)

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
October 30th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Oh wow! Igtica, that picture is so cooool!!!!
Yeyy, Im so happy you made it! And its perfect. The scales, the shell, underwater, yes!! Its exactly what I wanted, and maybe even better!! Thank you very much. And Im happy ya like my Scorster beast! :D :D :D

igtica
October 30th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Oh wow! Igtica, that picture is so cooool!!!!
Yeyy, Im so happy you made it! And its perfect. The scales, the shell, underwater, yes!! Its exactly what I wanted, and maybe even better!! Thank you very much. And Im happy ya like my Scorster beast! :D :D :D
I'm so glad u like it! I'm happy u gave me the oppertunity to draw such an awesome creature!

Groudon ur pic is coming shortly.

igtica
October 31st, 2003, 10:34 AM
Ok here's ur pic groudon.

MoonLight
October 31st, 2003, 11:41 AM
Wow Iggy that is one Cool pic Great Job!!!

Kyogre
November 1st, 2003, 11:58 AM
Ok here's ur pic groudon.
Thankies! *saves, uses as wallpaper*

Miyu-chan
November 2nd, 2003, 04:55 AM
Wow.... *_* Can you do the girl in my avatar? Here's a full picture. n_n;

igtica
November 2nd, 2003, 10:51 AM
wow ur av is already really pretty *_* :) i can redraw it or do u want it pokemon animation style or a more shaded 3d effect?

Dragon Trainer
November 2nd, 2003, 02:25 PM
could you make me a lance avy???? lanc eis my fave pokemon traine rof all time,

Miyu-chan
November 3rd, 2003, 03:38 AM
Pokemon animation style. *_* Thanks! n_n

igtica
November 7th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Pokemon animation style. *_* Thanks! n_n
Ok soz, it took so long. Starting college (that would still be school to u in the US)is a real tine drainer. I've finely done it though. DT i can still do urs if u wnat it :). i hope this is ok Miyu, i had to simplify it alot to get the desired effect.

StarLightUmbreon
November 7th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Realy cool pics igtica. Could you do a pic with a girl(long red hair) with Suicune. I don't care what her cloths are. If you can then thanks.

igtica
November 7th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Realy cool pics igtica. Could you do a pic with a girl(long red hair) with Suicune. I don't care what her cloths are. If you can then thanks.
Cool, as long as you don't mind waiting :) it sounds like an awesome idea :)

Gengar
November 7th, 2003, 01:31 PM
I like artist's. Could you do me a avatar that has a Dusclops and says Ghost Master?

StarLightUmbreon
November 7th, 2003, 01:37 PM
I don't mind waiting. I know it can take a while to make pics and all.

igtica
November 7th, 2003, 01:45 PM
aww ty for understanding StarLight. Same to u too though Gengar :p as long as u don't mind waiting i'd be happy to.

Fallen Angel
November 7th, 2003, 02:46 PM
You have awesome pics! I have a request.....

I want a Fallen Angel AV. Like a female angel with one full black wing, and a wing that is starting to turn black (so it's white and black), she has blonde hair and some angelic outfit.

Can I also have a full body pic so I can make a blinkie out of it?

Miyu-chan
November 7th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Wow! Thank you so much! n_n It's wonderful! n_n *dances* (o.o; )

igtica
November 9th, 2003, 07:36 AM
I'm so glad you like it. It was a really nice pic to draw. Gave such a nice feeling.

I'll do your pic too for u Fallen Angel, just one thing. Do you want a detailed full body pic or did you want a detailed smaller pic with a simplified version which would be small body so u could use it for your blinkie?

Ok this piccy was insisted ny a friend ages ago. :S lol it doesn't look like who it's meant to be :p

StarLightUmbreon
November 9th, 2003, 11:32 AM
The pic looks realy good igtica. I find it hard to make pic that look just the person i was ameknig if for. Though icould just be me.

Geometric-sama
November 9th, 2003, 05:51 PM
What I don't understand is, why can you be such a good artist when I'm so terrible at drawing?

And I guess if you're doing Anna's avatar, then I don't need to draw it. ^^

Fallen Angel
November 9th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Just the body for the av. And any type of angel outfit you can think of ^^

Timbjerr
November 10th, 2003, 09:11 AM
I like your recent work Igtica...that's why I"m assigning you to do my next avatar :P

can you draw the guy in my sig pic from the chest up grinning confidently? In anime style please?

igtica
November 10th, 2003, 10:25 AM
I like your recent work Igtica...that's why I"m assigning you to do my next avatar :P

can you draw the guy in my sig pic from the chest up grinning confidently? In anime style please?
erm thank you...i think :p lol as long as u don't mind waiting, i've got Starlight to finish, as well as gengars and FAs to do.

I'm a bit confused to what both Starlight and Amara said, but ty for the comment on my pic Starlight :) and Amara.....I think :S

Kayleigh
November 10th, 2003, 11:44 AM
*gasps* Thank you igticia!!!!! I had forgotten that I posted here, and I was gone for awhile, so sorry this reply is late. The picture looks so adorable. Gary's so cute! ^_^ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

igtica
November 11th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Ok I've now done StarLightUmbreon's piccy. I hope its what you wanted Starlight ;) I've also done Gengars av, I hope this is ok too ;)

Sapphire
November 11th, 2003, 10:14 AM
wow, your a great artist! could ya make me somethin?

StarLightUmbreon
November 11th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Thats great. I love it. Thanks so much igtica.

igtica
November 11th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Gald its ok SLU. erm sure i can do u something Sapphire...but what?

StarLightUmbreon
November 11th, 2003, 10:59 AM
You can call me Star or StarLight. I know my name is too long i just liked it.

Sapphire
November 11th, 2003, 11:41 AM
I forgot to post that..-.-....sorry....anyways
could ya do a picture of a girl with long blonde hair looking up at the sky holding a minun. i dont care what she wears. If ya can do taht, thanks ^.^

igtica
November 11th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Sure i'll do that one for u Sapphire once i get Fallen Angels and tmbjr's done.

Soz about that StarLight. I sometimes just get really lazy and shorten it down to intials. It won't happen again ;)

Kenta
November 11th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Can you please make a picture of a Typhlosion running while using Flame Wheel?

Sapphire
November 12th, 2003, 02:59 PM
^^ okay I can wait. Thank you! ^^

Geometric-sama
November 13th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Could you draw me a picture of Kenta? It doesn't matter what pose he's in, I'm just obsessed with him XD. I'd ask for a pic of Kouichi from Digimon, but this is a Pokmon forum. ^^

igtica
November 14th, 2003, 02:16 PM
lol yup I can have a go at that for you JA as long as you don't mind a wait. I have work as well as tmbjr, sapphire and kenta ahead of you. I'm trying my best not to take too long though ;)

Ok I have you picture Fallen Angel. I hope u don't mind me doing a slightly different style with this. I just love the angel idea, and have never tried it before so I went a bit mad. I have put two images up. One is the full size version with a background. The other was when I was messing around and wanted to see if i could get her wings to move, but also she's a smaller size. If you want a certian size of either, or want the background added/taken away, i'll be happy to do that for you so that you get the image you want. I hope that she's ok. I was a bit stuck on what to do for angelic clothing, so I hope thats ok. Please say if u want anything changed.
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/bb5ff872.gif

Geometric-sama
November 14th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks Ig, I can wait. A very long time, if I need to XD

Fallen Angel
November 14th, 2003, 05:53 PM
*jaw drops* Awesome! I love them both, *saves* Me thanks *bows*

igtica
November 15th, 2003, 12:49 PM
I'm so glad you like them FA! lol aww you even used my lil mess around :) ty for letting me draw her.

Aww don't worry JA, I don't intend to take that long ;)

rainbow fortune
November 15th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Can you please make me a banner that has ash in the middle[with new clothes please and with pikachu on his shoulder]and with treecko[could you use the picture under my user name and put a twig in it's mouth please]right beside him to the right.could you put taillow on the left side of the banner and corphish to the right of it.could you put max beside treecko to the left and may to the left of max and brock [in his new clothes]beside treecko to the right and you can make the banner anysize you need

rainbow fortune
November 15th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Can you please make me a banner that has ash in the middle[with new clothes please and with pikachu on his shoulder]and with treecko[could you use the picture under my user name and put a twig in it's mouth please]right beside him to the right.could you put taillow on the left side of the banner and corphish to the right of it.could you put max beside treecko to the left and may to the left of max and brock [in his new clothes]beside treecko to the right and you can make the banner anysize you needI'll email you the pic i made and you can use it for my banner unless you can make a better one to use

StarLightUmbreon
November 15th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Thats a realy good angel. Like how you got the wings to move to.

igtica
November 17th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Ok Rainbow, its upto you. As long as you don't mind waiting. I've gotta start on Tmbjr's, as I've been making prizes for the art contest yesterday. TY for the comment Starlight. The animation worshop extra on PSP makes it really easy to animate things. I'd like to animate more, but somethings are too complicated, and difficult. My most complictated one is a siggy I made. it's way too big to actually use, but its nice anyways.

Fire Master
November 17th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Could you do the girl in my avatar Pokemon -Anime -ish Style Please?

StarLightUmbreon
November 17th, 2003, 07:24 PM
I liketo animate pics. I just normaly don't have that time to do it. Though it is hard to put a animated avatar here.
Any ways i think i'm getting off topic. Hope to see more of your pics.

igtica
November 21st, 2003, 12:53 AM
lol I'd love to see some of your animated work StarLight :)

Anyways i'm sorry that my recent requests are taking so long. I've just had a rather large piece of work at college to complete, but now it's done i'll try and get these requests done. Sorry it's taken so long :(

igtica
November 24th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Ok finally got round to tmbjr's request. soz it took so long :( I'll try and get the rest done quicker. If u still want them that is. Anyways i hopr this is ok tmbjr. if its not please say for any changes.

prolific_rhapsody
November 24th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Umm...
A Banner of Link with my username at the bottom like this

~~link722~~

W/ these pics:

Timbjerr
November 24th, 2003, 02:15 PM
thankies Iggy, I like it I will make it my av soon... ^^

I'm not mad at you or anything for taking so long...good art takes time. As an artist myself, I know this.

linkslegacy89
November 24th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Ok, i'm in half term and I'm bored already. I'm willing to take 3 requests if anyone wants to request anything (not likely :p). I can make banners and avatars as well as just pics.

Hi Igtica! I was wondering...
Would you be willing to create an Avatar with a picture of Link, from the Zelda games? I would like it if he gets an Anime "Look". Also (since this is the Pokemon Community, after all), I think it would be really nice to have a background picture of a Lugia "in the shadows" (like when it's swimming in the sea in Pokemon 2000) in a, well, sea.
Sorry for any burden this might be... I guess all I really want is some feedback on it, at the very least...
Also (sorry, I'm rambling on and on... ;), can we create our own Avatars to use? And what about banners; are the only in our signatures? Can they also be "home-made"?
Thanks!
Riad

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 09:58 PM
I'm not trying to be mean/impatient or anything, but I was just wondering if this thread is still going with the requests?

igtica
January 25th, 2004, 05:14 AM
lol well it seemed to die didn't it Jedi? People just didn't seem to want my artwork, so I let it die. Though I hope your not still waiting for your request :p lol If you still want it or a different request Jedi I'm very willing to do one for you. Just say. I was surprised to see this thread woken!

jynx
January 25th, 2004, 06:50 AM

I want your signature picture but with Jynx in it :p

igtica
January 25th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I want your signature picture but with Jynx in it :p
lol jynx I guess you mean Ruriri siggy pic. I got that off a personality quiz :p lol it was made by orange*berry as it was her quiz, that's the out come I got. You can still see the quiz I believe in the pokemon TV show and movies forum. The only Ruriri thing I've ever made is that one jumping around as my av. Soz I can't help.

jynx
January 26th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Oh...never mind.
The ruriri you made is really cute and cheerful.

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2004, 03:21 AM
I know, jynx, you can make up the words you want and find the pics you want in it and Iggy or someone can make it for you! (I can do it if you want, but I can't draw the pics, I need them already done.) Iggy, you can call me JA, there are too many Jedis XD.

igtica
January 27th, 2004, 03:35 AM
lol sure if you want Jynx I could draw and jynx and me and JA could colaborate to make something similar if you are looking for something like that. It's up to you. I'll start your request soon JA ;) like when I'm not at college like now.

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Oh...never mind.
The ruriri you made is really cute and cheerful.

Hey, hey, Jynx. n.n() Since I made the Ruriri picture in Iggy's signature, Id be more than happy to make you one similar if you want.

igtica
January 27th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Hey, hey, Jynx. n.n() Since I made the Ruriri picture in Iggy's signature, Id be more than happy to make you one similar if you want.
That's cool orange*berry. I hope she sees this. They are such cool picsa, I hope you don't mind me ousing mine in my av. I love my result! It's like me up and till the last 2 lines. lol more of me would never be a good thing :p
ooo seeing the quote reminds me to say thanks for the comment on my new av jynx ^_^ lol I've already had a request from Kairyu to make one for them.....lol their still deciding what though :p

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Thank you, Iggy, and I don't mind at all. n.n() I really like your avatar too! I could sit there and watch it for a while because it's so cute. n.n- *Just loves Ruriri to pieces*

What are you talking about, Iggy? Your a perfectly fun person to talk to and have around. I wish there where more than one Iggy. =P

igtica
January 27th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Thank you, Iggy, and I don't mind at all. n.n() I really like your avatar too! I could sit there and watch it for a while because it's so cute. n.n- *Just loves Ruriri to pieces*

What are you talking about, Iggy? Your a perfectly fun person to talk to and have around. I wish there where more than one Iggy. =P
aww thankies for the comment orange*berry I really appreciate it. It was inspired by the result of your quiz so it's really thanks to you.

lol dear me I thought that one of me was a handful enough. *tries to imagine another Iggy....shudders* lol hmm no I don't think it would work there's enough weirdness in the world without another Iggy to add to it. My friend's next to me too (the one I drew in my siggy) and she agrees one is enough, thankies anyways orange*berry, I think if there was a dupilcate of anyone it should be you. Too kind. if there was more orange*berries the world would probably be at peace ;)

Sapphire
January 27th, 2004, 06:06 AM
And I thought this thread died..-.-; oh well, its back up then I guess. I'll wait...

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 07:12 AM
aww thankies for the comment orange*berry I really appreciate it. It was inspired by the result of your quiz so it's really thanks to you.

lol dear me I thought that one of me was a handful enough. *tries to imagine another Iggy....shudders* lol hmm no I don't think it would work there's enough weirdness in the world without another Iggy to add to it. My friend's next to me too (the one I drew in my siggy) and she agrees one is enough, thankies anyways orange*berry, I think if there was a dupilcate of anyone it should be you. Too kind. if there was more orange*berries the world would probably be at peace ;)

Aww... That's very sweet of you, Iggy. n.n- Thank you! I think one Berry is enough too, though. We'd all be so small... hiding away in some corner somplace sketching away. *L*

jynx
January 27th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Thanks^^ Orange*Berry.
I can take requests if you would like to.

igtica
January 27th, 2004, 11:53 AM
And I thought this thread died..-.-; oh well, its back up then I guess. I'll wait...
lol what are you waiting for? I thought it was dead too, but it seems to be revived and I'm doing requests again ;)

awww lots of berries hiding on corners sketching..how awesome! lol though maybe best with just one orange*berry I think we'd get an overload of all that beautiful art!

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 01:15 AM
^^
igtica, if you don't mind, can you draw me a Jynx too?
Thanks

igtica
January 28th, 2004, 01:23 AM
sure jynx! I'll do you one as soon as possible. n_n Here's the pics that JA asked for finally. kouichi from digimon and a grinning Yoshi. I wanted to make Yoshi grin as it seemed like an expression that would suit, and I haven't drawn a grinning character before, so I hope it's ok. I tried to adopt a slightly different style for Kouichi. I think he's really sweet ^_^

Mari
January 28th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Can you draw me a Kenta and Marina pic if it's ok with you.

igtica
January 29th, 2004, 07:22 AM
sure I'll do that for you ;) any prefenace to what they are doing?

Mari
January 29th, 2004, 07:56 AM
You c.an draw it anyway you want. I really cant of anything

Mari
January 29th, 2004, 07:58 AM
You c.an draw it anyway you want. I really cant of anything

You can draw it anyway you want. I really can't think of anything. (sorry)

jynx
January 29th, 2004, 12:34 PM
I liike your avator! Marina!

And, oh by the way, igtica, would you mind me using your pic as avator of some other forums?

igtica
January 30th, 2004, 05:30 AM
lol gosh I haven't even completed it and your asking already :p lol sure. So long as it's kept recognised as my work feel free. Soz I haven't done it quite yet I had my driving theory test or I would have done it last night

MoonLight
January 30th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Wow Iggy More Great Pics !! Great Job

igtica
January 30th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Okay I've done your Jynx, jynx. Forgive me for allowing myself to be a little creative with her. If you want one exactly anime style I'll do you one, but I just had this feeling and came out with this. I've even created an avatar version of it for you, but again I can do the same should you want a 'proper' version.

Marina, I'll do yours next. Thankies ML for the comment ^_^

Roxy Parkington
January 30th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Igicta, your work is awesome! Would you mind drawing the main characters of a fanfiction novel series I'm writing with a friend? I'm not sure if I should proclaim you our official illustrator yet, but would you mind drawing them all together in a group picture? Their individual descriptions are below, try and make them look like they came out of the anime! ^_~

Name: Roxy Parkington (her full name is Roxanne)
Description: Roxy has long, dark blond hair and hazel eyes. One of her many outfits are a pair of faded jeans and a violet shirt, which she wears on the first day of her Pokemon journey. She is very slim and of average height. On her left wrist is a silver wristphone, a watch and videophone in one.
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita, a male, who usually rides on her left shoulder, but sometimes walks at her side. He is very loyal to Roxy.

Name: Joey Hale (full name: Joseph Steven Hale)
Description: Joey looks exactly like Kenta and is also of average height, so I don't think you'll have any problems drawing him. He wears a red and white jacket over a black shirt and orange shorts with black stripes going down the sides.
Starter Pokemon: Tododile, but before recieving his beginner Pokemon he already had an Eevee and a Pikachu.

Name: Erin Rose Cian (this is my friend's character)
Description: Erin is slender and of average height with emerald green eyes. She has waist-length red hair and dresses in simple clothes, for her ambition is to be a breeder.
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Arcanine

If you would please draw these samples, I'll confer with my friend and we'll decide if you're good enough to illustrate our story. Thank you!

~Roxy~

jynx
January 31st, 2004, 04:02 AM
Thanks!
New hair cut it had? XD
I had a hair cut recently too XD
But why does it have a neck?

Geometric-sama
January 31st, 2004, 04:06 AM
Thanks so much, Iggy! They're such cute pics, Kouichi looks perfect and Kenta is fantastic! (Errgh, I still can't believe his English dub name.)

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 04:14 AM
Hey Iggy can you do me a full body pic of a black Pikachu with Yami Yugi's hair(just tell me if you don't know who I'm talking about) please? I don't mind waiting either.

~HORN!

igtica
January 31st, 2004, 11:49 AM
Ok Yamichu, yami yugi is the main character right *tests her little Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge*I have to complete Roxy's and also I'm doing an av for Kairyu that I said I'd do a bit ago now.

I'm glad the pics are ok JA and jynx. I gave the jynx a neck as it would look wrong without one as that shaped head. Besides I'm sure jynx has a neck. As I said you you want me to do one of the offical jynx just say. Oh and I've got marina99's pic. I had a weird I idea, I thought laughing was more of an original pose, and I've never really tried it before. I have no idea what they are looking at, but I guess it's funny as Kenta seems to be having a good laugh. I hope this is ok. I was a bit lost on what to do and this just came naturally.

Roxy Parkington
January 31st, 2004, 04:09 PM
When do you expect it to be done, Iggy? I'm adding you to my MSN list.

~Roxy~

Mari
January 31st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks! It looks really nice. :D

A.J
February 1st, 2004, 01:13 AM
hey iggy can u make me a an Aggron a Dragonite fighting sorts of thing and Zera.....like how roxy asked for plzz

name:Zera Basuri
Age-12
Description-Black Hat Backwords on the side a little,Grey T-shirt and a silver jumper aorund his waist,Red three quarter shorts, blue shoe's and brown hair

~~~~
can i also have a pic of Lance and Steven in the backround thanx

jynx
February 1st, 2004, 11:20 AM
Ok Yamichu, yami yugi is the main character right *tests her little Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge*I have to complete Roxy's and also I'm doing an av for Kairyu that I said I'd do a bit ago now.

I'm glad the pics are ok JA and jynx. I gave the jynx a neck as it would look wrong without one as that shaped head. Besides I'm sure jynx has a neck. As I said you you want me to do one of the offical jynx just say. Oh and I've got marina99's pic. I had a weird I idea, I thought laughing was more of an original pose, and I've never really tried it before. I have no idea what they are looking at, but I guess it's funny as Kenta seems to be having a good laugh. I hope this is ok. I was a bit lost on what to do and this just came naturally.
Marina looks the same with Official Marina!!!
You are a genius!
How do you draw that? o_O|||

igtica
February 1st, 2004, 01:45 PM
ok lol no more request for the moment. I'm doing Yamichu's black pikachu first as well as still doing that animation too. Once they're done I'll start on your trio roxy, and finally A.J's. I'm glad it's ok Marina99, That's the first time I've drawn Marina, so I kinda spent more time on her than Kenta. I'm glad it's ok. Kenta went a bit weird but I'm always afraid of going too close to the real thing :S I don't want to go so close that it's mistaken as not my work.

Geometric-sama
February 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
Aww, I think all your pics are great, Iggy, and if they're mistaken as the real thing that means they're even greater!

Iggy, Berry, I have an idea. How about:

"The Pokmon Personality Shop"?

See, it's kinda like Berry's test. You two can make pics, then one of us can write words and I'll put it all together! By order! What do you think?

orange*berry
February 1st, 2004, 10:43 PM
Hmm. Sounds like alot of fun. n.n- What does Iggy think? *poke*

igtica
February 2nd, 2004, 06:20 AM
Hmm. Sounds like alot of fun. n.n- What does Iggy think? *poke*oww *rubs arm* it sounds like a great idea to me JA *pokes orange*berry back* :p

100marios
February 2nd, 2004, 06:31 AM
Oh, very nice pic Igtica! That's your first time drawing Marina!?.......wow, it's really good! I like Kenta's pose too, it's so original hehe. Nicely done Igtica!

orange*berry
February 2nd, 2004, 06:38 AM
oww *rubs arm* it sounds like a great idea to me JA *pokes orange*berry back* :p

You asked for it! >=3 *uses the dreaded double poke*
That's great! =3 So... what now? n.n()

igtica
February 2nd, 2004, 06:49 AM
You asked for it! >=3 *uses the dreaded double poke*
That's great! =3 So... what now? n.n()ow *rubs side*I dunno...I guess it's JA's idea so it's upto her *grins evily before administering the triple poke* >:D

orange*berry
February 2nd, 2004, 06:59 AM
Ohh, I wouldn't do that, Iggy. >=3 I might use my Orange-Berry super-special QUADROOOOOPLE-poke! >=D Unless you were gonna give it to JA. =3 *Eyes JA, and awaits her orders*

Geometric-sama
February 2nd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I have no need for pokes! I have frying pans! Iggy, you hadn't realised by now that I'm a girl? OK, with the "shop", if you guys are cool with it I'm going to start a thread for it here ^^.

igtica
February 3rd, 2004, 01:18 AM
I have no need for pokes! I have frying pans! Iggy, you hadn't realised by now that I'm a girl? OK, with the "shop", if you guys are cool with it I'm going to start a thread for it here ^^.I thought you were a girl?...did I write *looks up* d'oh I was talking to someone at the time I was half asleep :p soz. Oh and I have completed Yamichu's pic....just kinda forgot to bring the disk to college so i could load it up :p I've been banned from the net at home see. Oh and I'm getting there with Kairyu's animation too. Aww I love dragonite. You'll have too see the Yamichu (literally that's what it is, lol named after who requested it) The hair actually suits it surprisingly well. I'll put it up as soon as poss. Hopefully I should have Kairyu's too by then.

EDIT: :p Yay managed to sneak onto my comp to load Yamichu's up. Kairyu's is quite close to completion. If I finish it quick enough I may put it up :p Anyways here's Yamichu's. I decided to keep it in the pokemon anime style as it was intriguing to see what it would look like, like that. What do you think?

Yamichu
February 3rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks Iggy! *hugs*
Just what I was looking for!
I can't wait to see more of your of your great art!

~HORN!

Sapphire
February 3rd, 2004, 02:45 PM
lol what are you waiting for? I thought it was dead too, but it seems to be revived and I'm doing requests again ;)
I requested a picture. thats what Im waiting for (I guess I could put it that way?) at least, Im almost positive I did..

igtica
February 3rd, 2004, 02:54 PM
I requested a picture. thats what Im waiting for (I guess I could put it that way?) at least, Im almost positive I did..
You did :O What was it? I'm so sorry if I've missed you.I'll do it right away...just remind me what it is....or if you want something different *feels bad*

Kairyu
February 3rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
Wow, the Yamichu pic came out really well! *saves image in great pokemon art folder*

I can't wait to see mine!

Geometric-sama
February 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
What a cute Yamichu! My friend Ishik says it is badly tanned XD

bna_li
February 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Its really nice! Nice picture.

MoonLight
February 3rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
Wow more great pics done by Iggy, awww ya have lots of requests to do too I see. There are still some I gota do myself I should get cracking at them
Hey What's with the poke's XD all just poke everyone muha

Geometric-sama
February 3rd, 2004, 09:37 PM
No, I know! An automatic poke machine! Like this:

*JA activates poke machine* Poke Attack! *Pokemon come out of the poke machine and poke everyone*

If it was Pokmon, it'd be a pok machine.

igtica
February 4th, 2004, 01:23 PM
awww thankies everyone for the kind comments. lol poke machine :p gppd one JA. Well here's the animated avatar that Kairyu asked for. I hope it's ok, I wanted to give it simple, but friendly actions. I liked the idea of a close up more with it.

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/e9c27ce9.gif

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 01:28 PM
awww thankies everyone for the kind comments. lol poke machine :p gppd one JA. Well here's the animated avatar that Kairyu asked for. I hope it's ok, I wanted to give it simple, but friendly actions. I liked the idea of a close up more with it.

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/e9c27ce9.gif
Wow! That's really good! I have no idea how to anything like that.....I'm not as much as a whiz on the computer as some people seem to think hehe.....

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Its cool. I'm not bad, I'm REALLY bad.

Roxy Parkington
February 5th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Nice avatar, Iggy! :)

~Roxy~

Kairyu
February 5th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Woo-hoo!
Thanks Igtica, if only I could use the original size as a avatar. Oh I PM'ed you about the smaller version as well.

igtica
February 5th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Aww thanks for the kind comments. Still ironing out the odd prolly with file size, but I'm glad you like it Kairyu. Ok I've Roxy's 3 characters now:
Hoope they're ok ^_^

Sapphire
February 5th, 2004, 02:53 PM
^^ Its okay.
I askfor a pic...uhm..*thinks* A a girl with like waistlong brown hair and is wearing like the picknicker outfit from R/S holding a Minun and looking somewhere ^^; if you can, thanks.

igtica
February 6th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Sure i have one other to do as well so i'll try and get that done for you ;)

JoWood
February 7th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Are u still taking requests. Well if so. Can u make me a banner that has JoWood in the center(not transparent). On the left side, can I get pokemon sprites bundled up.
These ones:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg144.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg130.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg128.png http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg106.png http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs195.gif...

And on the right side can you put a image of this blak-haired dude with a Green Jacket(like ash's) with blue jeans. A pokeball in hand and a necklace with a red medallion(spell wrong I think) BG color sky blue. Can make his skintone brown?

Whia thats a lot to ask and I dont even know if ur taking request. Hope thats not too much :\ . Thanks in advance.

Roxy Parkington
February 8th, 2004, 03:43 PM
They're beautiful, Iggy! ^_^

~Roxy~

igtica
February 9th, 2004, 05:58 AM
Ok JoWood, I wasn't, but it's ok...just as long as you giove me an oppertunity. I'm glad yours are ok Roxy ^_^

Eternal Night
February 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Thoughs are nice pics igtica. I realy like the anime style of them. I don;t even think you can tell the difference from them aan the real thing.
If you ever start taking request agian I will be sure to aks.
Can't wait to see more.

igtica
February 10th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Thoughs are nice pics igtica. I realy like the anime style of them. I don;t even think you can tell the difference from them aan the real thing.
If you ever start taking request agian I will be sure to aks.
Can't wait to see more.
Aww thankies so much! I really appreciate the comment! I'll happily do you a request soon.

igtica
February 11th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Oh dear me .....got side tracked a little by the world of Neopets. I decided last monday to enter my pet Peophin in the beauty contest, but she had to wait till this week to actually be entered. Just before it started I got my Eyrie...kinda felt bad i was entering a pic of Telude (my Peophin) and not one of Jelicon (my Eyrie) so I drew one of him too. I'll be continuing requests shortly, but I had to put these too up.

orange*berry
February 11th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Woow! Those are so pretty, Iggy! =D *glomps*
Makes me feel guilty for letting my friend take over my Neopets account, though. I miss my sweet, little Bruce. ;_;

MoonLight
February 11th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Awwww there very Cute Iggy ^_^ I never seen your Jelicon pic either i knew ya were goin to draw him hehe Great Job XD, is Neopets becoming addictive for ya :)

ChoasTheory
February 12th, 2004, 05:33 PM
can u make me a 130x130 avatar with mew in a bubble like the 1 on the movie exept with a school of magikarp in the backround? i can wait no worrys =D

igtica
February 13th, 2004, 05:40 AM
ummm well i guess i could squish that on the end ...i hope

thankies for the lovelt comments berry and ML

EDIT:

Bad Iggy! Bad Bad iggy *trouts self* well I have finally done one more request (well and one asked by PM). Soz it took so long guys...anyone that still wants something please re requst to ensure you still want it.
Ok we have picknicker girl with minum for Sapphire and those pics that Kairyu asked for ages ago. I'm so sorry it took so long :(.

igtica
February 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM
ok here's my sorry pic for Kairyu for taking so long too. I had to double post before I lost this thread. Sozzy :(

Kairyu
February 24th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Hey, that was fast igtica:). Just how I wanted it too!
I'll set this one up as a avatar as soon as I get back from class, thank you! Hehe, *bows*

DragonTrainer
February 24th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Can I please have an avatar Iggy?*Puppy eyes*

Size-Regular avatar size
Text-DT
Font-Comic Sans MS
Text color-Grayish-Blue
Graphic-Avatar
Border-Just a square one
Pictures-Just a dragonite, kinda like the one on my avatar right now.

igtica
February 25th, 2004, 12:36 PM
YAY you liked it ^_^ It never takes that long to create a pic. It's just finding the time to do it in. wow pics even an av! lol YAYNESS! *double bows* Oh no more Dragonite :p He is such a cutie though. lol sure i'll do your av DT...though are you saying you want it exactly like your one now :S Would you like Dragonite in a different position? lol this thread keeps being revived....hmmm well I can put my lil realistic neopet that..er Neopets wouldn't accept *sigh*

DragonTrainer
February 25th, 2004, 02:27 PM
That's cool!Lol, if you could, just try to put him flying, and you can see his full body.Put the textx small as well

Thanks in advance Iggy ;)

igtica
February 26th, 2004, 05:09 AM
oh I see! Sure I can do that. I'll do it amongst my other ones the personality shop.

DragonTrainer
February 26th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Sweet!

So, when do you think you'll finish?

igtica
February 28th, 2004, 11:40 AM
lol it's already done ;) hope that what you wanted. I've put up a full size version as well as the av. Just say any changes.

DragonTrainer
February 28th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks a lot igtica!That's so awesome!

igtica
February 28th, 2004, 11:58 PM
lol I got 2 thanks 4 that. Sure you don't wanna take one back.

Aya-chan
February 29th, 2004, 02:12 AM
igtica, do you still take request?

igtica
February 29th, 2004, 02:14 AM
lol yeah i do. I was busy at on point and got loads from members that aren't here anymore. i did ask for peeps to re-request if they want anything and that hasn't happened. Oh well.

Aya-chan
February 29th, 2004, 02:29 AM
When your not too busy can you draw me a pic of a girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes (wearing any kind of clothes) while holding a Teddiursa? It's ok if you can't. I know your busy.

igtica
February 29th, 2004, 02:55 AM
sure i'll do that for you. I have a few personality pics to do today, but I'll do it as soon as poss.

JoWood
March 2nd, 2004, 05:35 AM
Are you done with my banner?

Neko Keeshi
March 2nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
Hey, I was wondering, could you do a sig banner for me, of a Jr Trainer(from G/S I think) And has it say 'Keeshi - The Start of a journey ' And have an abra by his feet? I'll try and get a pic of the guy I'm talking about tonight.

Kayleigh
March 3rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Ooh, I love your art so much! I understand if you're too busy, espcially since you've already done one of my requests, but if you ever have free time or are bored then would you mind doing a Bianca avatar for me? She's the girl in my avatar, if you haven't seen Pokemon Heroes. ^_^; I don't care what kind of pose she's in, but I'd really appreciate it if you would do one sometime. I'm in no hurry because I'll still be using this avatar for awhile! If you like drawing Latias then you could add it in there too, maybe like Bianca's hugging it or something. =D Thanks!

piyoko
March 3rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
iggy,do you think you could draw and avatar and full sized picture of the girl in my avatar?

igtica
March 4th, 2004, 04:06 AM
*drowns in flood of requests* wows! I feel honoured! But please no more, it's gonna be an extra push to get these done...Oh JoWood, you still want yours..I did ask for a re-request, but never mind I'll try and get yours and Aya-chans done once I get rid of my Law and enlish essays (essays...mopre essays). I hope this is ok.I'll try and do you all in this order as quick as poss. The pics don't take too long, it's just finding the time. Here's the order I will follow:
JoWood
Aya-chan
Neko Keeshi
Kayleigh (of course I can do yours co -mod :) I might as well list you now, it'll be just the same for everyone)
Piyoko

I'm expecting that you all want pokemon anime style..though if you want something more like the orenji and ruriri (in my post 'a lil pressie') say. I think it'd work nicely for yours Piyoko

A.J
March 5th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Oi I Don't Mean To Be Rude But U Promised To Do Me 1 Just Look Back To About Page 5

igtica
March 5th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Oooo look :( soz about that AJ....looks like I missed you accidentally. Lol too many requests :p I'll do yours next as you've been waiting so long. Sorry about that :(.

Ok I have an done JoWood's banner finally and now Aya-chan's too. Any problems or changes just say. I hope their ok. I'll do AJ's and Neko's next.

Aya-chan
March 5th, 2004, 12:17 PM
It's so nice igtica!! But if you don't mind can you change it to the other style? Thanks!

igtica
March 5th, 2004, 01:02 PM
lol yup I already agreed and I'll do yours after the others.

Aya-chan
March 5th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Thanks I'm sure it will turn out great!!

Big Mystery Fan
March 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
How's my request. its been a while.

StarLightUmbreon
March 13th, 2004, 02:47 AM
It has bene a while sencei have commented on you art igtica, sorry about that. All the new pic(new to me any way) look realy good. Your pokemon always looks good. The tediursa(sp) looks realy cute. Also i like how the eyes are done on the humans.

Big Mystery Fan
March 16th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Did you already post my request.

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 09:59 PM
BMF, just go through the thread and look for it.

I don't think Iggy will be posting many requests for a while, she's swamped by work and has gone away for a couple of months. (She wrote about it on her LJ.)

A.J
March 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM
hey iggy hows thatthing i said coming along

MoonLight
March 20th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Guys I just wanted to point out That Iggy will not be back here till July after her exams are finished. So you'll prob have to wait awhile to get your requests

~MoonLight

A.J
April 1st, 2004, 05:34 PM
OK.. thats a reasonable exuse lol