PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Special: Diamond and Pearl

God Magnus
October 5th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I was checking Pokemon Special's main web page and I was wondering if you guys might want a heads up on the character descriptions. So here is a translated description of:

Pearl
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=1647&pictureid=11223

Diamond
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=1647&pictureid=11222

and Princess
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=1647&pictureid=11221

pong08
October 5th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Finally.... a translation that makes sense!

Wallace Berlitz
October 6th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Well I can be a graphic designer if you want ^^
I can re-edit the image. Too bad, they are in JPG version.
I recommend you to save them into PNG to be Crystal Clear one.

God Magnus
October 6th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'll try to remember that next time.

Wallace Berlitz
October 6th, 2008, 06:05 PM
And I think you translated it with Google Translator? Because it's like translated from Google Translator...
By the way here's neat version:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1936/platinaberlitziz8.png
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6960/diamondhu2.png
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6605/pearlkw8.png

Lucar10
October 19th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Why does everyone call Lucas and Dawn Diamond and Pearl. It mix me up all the time. And in that comic Pearl is actually Daimon

http://pokemonsam.com/lucario.jpg
Me like Lucario

Ru-Kun
October 20th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Why does everyone call Lucas and Dawn Diamond and Pearl. It mix me up all the time. And in that comic Pearl is actually Daimon

Well it is kind of their NAMES! In the manga Lucas is Diamond, Pearl is the rival character, and Dawn is Platina/Platinum/Lady Berlitz. And whats with the Lucario pic!?

Wallace Berlitz
October 20th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah this thread is no related with Lucario.... And you like Lucario is only your buisness. You should go to General Thread to discuss. And this is the most stupiest thing I heard... You're not a Manga fan so you don't have to reply. There is no Lucas or Dawn. There is only Diamond, Pearl and Platina/Platinum/Lady Brelitz. So... If you're not sure please don't reply with something like this.

bubblewrap
November 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM

Well... because thats their names in the manga! How can it be any simpler?
What's with the Lucario pic? That is in no way related to this topic.
Anywho..
Platina looks so pretty in those pics! >w<

Wallace Berlitz
November 9th, 2008, 06:34 PM
These people who don't know about the SPECIAL (Adventures) Dont' ever come here again! This is so stupid... How come they will be Lucas blah blah blah~ I think you entered the wrong section... What's with the Lucario? Did you think this is Pokemon General section? No. This is manga section. So dont ever come back if you dont know who is the manga character.

Mileyangel
November 9th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I know that this is totally off the subject, but can anybody translate the bios of the original characters?(Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)

Sea Guardian
November 10th, 2008, 01:00 PM
These people who don't know about the SPECIAL (Adventures) Dont' ever come here again! This is so stupid... How come they will be Lucas blah blah blah~ I think you entered the wrong section... What's with the Lucario? Did you think this is Pokemon General section? No. This is manga section. So dont ever come back if you dont know who is the manga character.
Wallace is like our guard dog, he yells at noobs and scares them away:D.
Just kidding Wallace, no offence intended.

bubblewrap
November 16th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Wallace is like our guard dog, he yells at noobs and scares them away:D.
Just kidding Wallace, no offence intended.
Totally. xD
But, just as a radom thing to add to this, I heard that Pokemon Special DP may begin its compilation in Volume 29 also. Is it true? That would be awesome. :3

Vernikova
November 16th, 2008, 03:47 PM
These people who don't know about the SPECIAL (Adventures) Dont' ever come here again! This is so stupid... How come they will be Lucas blah blah blah~

They can come here all they want because there are more comics than PokeSpecial. Maybe they're new to it and are interested to read it. So stop acting all high and mighty because it doesn't look good at all and you look ignorant about a situation that could be a real question.

On topic: Thanks for the information.

Sea Guardian
November 16th, 2008, 04:19 PM
But, just as a radom thing to add to this, I heard that Pokemon Special DP may begin its compilation in Volume 29 also. Is it true? That would be awesome. :3
I thought Volume 29 ended with the Kanto trainers(Finally!) being revived? Now I'm confused...

metalaggron
November 16th, 2008, 09:00 PM
it's still unknown in which volume they appear
it could be even 31 or 32

bubblewrap
November 17th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I thought Volume 29 ended with the Kanto trainers(Finally!) being revived? Now I'm confused...

Aww.. I saw it on SerebiiForums.
According to the Netkun website, Wonderland 10 will have 76 pages of its content devoted to the continuation of the Emerald series. Together with the 26 uncompiled pages from Wonderland 9, this gives a total of 102 Emerald pages.

As Vol.29 is released on 27/11, this more or less confirms that Wonderland 10 will complete the Emerald series, and by counting the page numbers (each volume has around 200 pages), the first half of Vol. 29 should finish the Emerald series (perhaps with some extra pages), and the DP series should begin its compilation in Vol. 29 as well.

Coronis~

That gives me more to look forward too. :D

ThumperMiggles
May 19th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Pokespecial D/P honestly looks very interesting. Haha, I love Dia's character, he's so silly, although I think that they could have drawn Lady Berlitz...

Well, less cat-like. Her eyes are a little pointy, you know?

Does anybody have any idea where I can read this online...?
^
I have a feeling I'm going to get kicked in the shin for this comment.

Mediamessiah
July 11th, 2009, 03:11 PM
i think that Lady Berlitz's eyes look the way they do because, well she was always sheltered her entire life, always studying, and she got a little... snotty(for lack of a better word) from being rich and spoiled. So her eyes are a little hollow as she really doesn't have any experience with the outside world and how to interact friendly with people (there is a difference between respectful and friendly) so maybe as it goes, on her eyes will become more normal? as she continues to journey with diamond and pearl.

Latias95
August 6th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Totally. xD

well DP started in Volume 30.. but you may already know that xD

solopy567
August 7th, 2009, 12:13 PM
The Diamond & Pearl chapter is hilarious. Dia and Pearl's jokes make me crack up and the way Lady Berlitz denies any strange thing she says.

youxin_che
August 12th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hi! Im new to this forum and already feel welcomed! Does anyone know what happened to pearl and diamond in the platinum arc?

Charizard_Man
August 12th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Not really, I don't think much is known about the Platinum Arc besides it taking place in the Battle Frontier with Platina and Looker being main characters.

solopy567
August 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM
By the way, does anybody know where I can continue reading the manga? It stopped right on the part where Cynthia shows up for the first time, in the chapter called VS Roserade I.

I was wondering because Bulbapedia has very advanced information about the characters so I was wondering where they got it.

youxin_che
August 16th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Well you can't really see any more manga from the dp series up to vs RoseradeI, but you can read summaries about it! :)

Heres the link.
Serebii Manga Chapters (http://www.serebii.net/manga/dp)

BTW... You can read part of the Platinum arc in this site.

Cherrim
August 16th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Old thread is old, omg. x_x; In future, please just make a new one, though we don't really condone asking for links anyway, I think.