PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costumes anyone?

taqueriatacos
October 11th, 2008, 10:41 AM
My little bro got this pikachu costume to wear in a few gigs for halloween

http://www.costumestudio.com/products/pokemon-pikachu-child-costume

his band sounds like a blink 182 rip off but whatever, I think the outfit is funny as hell.

Got me thinking, what are you guys wearing for Halloween?

Im going for a greaser, black jacket white tee, rolled up jeans with black boots and slicked back hair. Tbirds!

txteclipse
October 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I want to wear an authentic Iron Man suit, but that's never going to happen. So I don't know really...I'll probably just wear all black and this face-hiding mask I have. If I can find a lawn edger, I can chase people around with it and scrape it on the ground to scare them. That's what I did two years ago, and it was a blast.

ClassicRockFan
October 11th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I plan on wearing my Banana costume (Sadly, I can't carry maracas with candy in one hand to say "It's peanut butter jelly time" to people).

LilLoveGirl
October 12th, 2008, 12:28 AM
I'd like to go as anything BUT the joker of course!!!

World King
October 12th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Well, I'm planning on putting on a Jason Voorhees costume. I love "Fridey the 13th" movies, and always put on my mask, grab a lifelike knife I carved from wood, and wear a 1987 hockey mask.

Charon
October 12th, 2008, 01:12 AM
AMAZING pikachu costume...
I'm going as a Bunny... because... well, I can get away with it.... (:
This year's party is American-themed, so I think that fits in rather well. I have friends going as Uncle Sam, Freddie Krugar, Soldiers, Cheerleaders.... etc etc.

Kennyxx
October 12th, 2008, 06:56 AM
since i'm such a geek i'm going as pikachu xD
i'm gonna get all my clothes from Primark, could probably get them for £10
then i'll put on a bit of blusher, maybe make some ears and a tail.
it's the first time i've went as a pokemon, 14 years of no pokemon costumes D:
can't wait for halloween <3

Saryka
October 12th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Ahahahaha I dunno what I'm gonna be. D: I was thinking a magician, but it doesn't seem all to creative - not like my past Halloween costumes have ever been creative, haha. I just want to wear a wig. :( It's my first time dressing up in two years, so I wanna make it count somewhat.

POKEMON_MASTER_0
October 12th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I feel too old for trick-or-treating. I guess I'll just do what I did last year: pull out my old, glow in the dark Scream mask and hide in the bushes. Then when someone walks by, I'll jump up and brandish my plastic sickle.

Brien
October 12th, 2008, 11:51 AM
The picture of that kid in the pikachu costume made me crack up.

He looks like he is ready to kick the crap out of some kid for a few pieces of candy.

Mewcario
October 12th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I'm going as the joker or mudkip..

Joey the Cockroach
October 12th, 2008, 11:57 AM
i would want to be Kadabra, how amazing would that be?

i havent worn a halloween costume since 2005.

Volkner's Apprentice
October 12th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I have no clue what costume I'd wear, but Halloween is probably going to end up being a surprise party for a friend who's birthday is two days before. Haha, we just have to work out the kinks and hopefully it'll work great.

Aurafire
October 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM
I have no clue what costume I'd wear, but Halloween is probably going to end up being a surprise party for a friend who's birthday is two days before. Haha, we just have to work out the kinks and hopefully it'll work great.

Oh yeah that should be fun....surprise parties are always fun. Yeah, totally wish I could be part of a cool surprise party like that. It's not like I'll be at school that weekend or anything like that. -_-

Anyway...XD...I still don't know what I'm doing for Halloween or if I'm doing anything at all. If I do, It'll probably be something simple.

Confuse
October 12th, 2008, 12:49 PM
I haven't been in a Halloween costume since I was 4.

The only thing I like about Halloween is that it's my friend's(crush's) birthday. Hope I don't forget to send her a card.

Tyrantrum
October 12th, 2008, 12:57 PM
I'm gonna do what I did last year: I'm gonna dress as Jason, and scare the cra ou t of people again! That was so fun! >:]
I know, I'm so evil! >xD

ToraSushii
October 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I'm going as THE JOKER!

My all time favorite DC (and or childhood) villain, oh the nostalgia..

Brien
October 12th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I can't wait to see all the fools dressed up as the joker.

I should dress like a super cleche holloween thing!

Bedsheet Man, er... I mean a ghost.

ShadowofTime01
October 12th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I'm most likely going to dress up as a warehouse worker from The Office (US ver.). I bought the warehouse uniform last year and people loved it.

I'd dress up as Indiana Jones, but it'll probably too hot that day. Maybe that night, I'll put on the fedora again and pull out the ol' bullwhip...

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 12th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I wondered whether I should dress up as Morkula but I decided it was too scary.

Jokes aside, if I was to wear a costume, maybe I'd dress up as the Joker. I did once when I worked at Blockbuster and it was really fun.

And I should probably wear a helmet and some more protection perks in case Mork finds this post.

Aizuke
October 12th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Too bad we don't celebrate Halloween much in Australia. I love dressing up. D:

I've always wanted to go as a Moogle. XD Like these guys. (http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/shewolf1961/holding%20folder/moogle-1.jpg)

Melodyfree
October 12th, 2008, 02:26 PM
When was the last time I wore a Halloween costume...?
In any case, this year I want to dress as a goth. xD Nothing special, just a bunch of nets and chains and whatnot. Halloween is the perfect excuse to run around in clothes I would never be allowed to wear otherwise (but probably would).

Honest
October 12th, 2008, 02:38 PM
I really dont celebrate Halloween any more ? IDk why.

I remeber being an awsome ninga. I did some kick-but action!!!
(almost broke my friends back) LOLz

Hazuki
October 12th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I had a few people vote on who I was going to be. The winner was Rhyme from TWEWY, but my mother was all like "But you are so cuttttteeee, you should be a princessssss."

But I'm all like... "I'm too old for that...."

I dunno really, but I want to be something scary. >:

.Iramet
October 13th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Hmm, me and my friends decided last year was going to be our last.
SO this year we have a haunted house set up and we are going to scare the crap out of kids.
XD
I'm the killah clown!
Boo!

Zetta-Chan
October 13th, 2008, 04:38 AM
I plan on wearing my Banana costume (Sadly, I can't carry maracas with candy in one hand to say "It's peanut butter jelly time" to people).

I'm actually being the Apple from Fruit of the Loom, haha! Heres the sample picture.

http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductImages/APPLE_Funny_HALLOWEEN.jpg

wolf
October 13th, 2008, 04:53 AM
I might not go, or maybe... I usually don't go to halloween ... But if I did go I will always be the original ghost, with just a white sheet over my head and two black holes... Original...

Sky Hawk
October 13th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Wow this is very basic thread!!! And no one thought of it!
I think Im gonna be a rock

Lash
October 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I might make my own costume, like I did last year:

Buy a jacket and pants
Tear at them, making it look like they've been through a knife fight
Wear tattered hobo gloves
Buy a fake dagger
Buy a hockey mask

Once I have all that done, I put a little fake blood on me to make it look almost real and bam! Killer :p

Sasuke Hinamori
October 13th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I am going to Momo Hinamori from Bleach a soul repear to be exact

Yamikarasu
October 13th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I'm a pirate!

Yes. I know. I'm awesome. :P

revelp8
October 13th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I'm a pirate!

Yes. I know. I'm awesome. :P

then i'm a ninja! oh noes!1 PIRATES V. NINJAS!!111 TEH HAXXXXORZ

Nah, im just kidding

i wanna go as Byron, the steel gym leader. find a wig, dye t purple along with my beard, white wife beater with brown cape and shoes, and green cargo pants. what do you guys think?

suicidesal
October 13th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I'm going as a nun- kinda feel blasphemous doing so but *shrug*
Also at anime north last year I was a loli-maid... Anime North is like Halloween!

Gerri Shin
October 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM
well we have a Halloween day at work and I like to use my background in theatre to my advantage in the costume contest. This year I have my planned costume as well as a back-up just in case. My back-up is a doctor, yes I have the scrubs, stethoscope, and realistic name badge already.
My main plan is Jack Sparrow. I've spent the beginning of the month looking up all the wardrobe pieces I need now I just need to focus my efforts on the make-up. I plan to be as realistic as possible with the tattoos, beads, beard, dreads, even the poker burn that was mentioned in the second movie.

Noah Ridgewood
October 13th, 2008, 09:17 PM
This year, unfortunately (like the past seven or so years) I am planning on staying home on Halloween and browsing the web. However, next year, I'm having an idea of going as an anime character from probably School Days. Kasawaki probably. I'm still debating but I think it'll be pretty cool to go out as her. She's pretty awesome if you ask me. <3

Unforgettable
October 14th, 2008, 11:14 AM
hmmm this year I don't know what I will go as. I'll probably go to the club with some friends. I may be a cat or Alice in Wonderland or something.

Vanilla Kitsune
October 14th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Ima be a French Maid. Hurry for loliness.

CHG-Swampert
October 14th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I will travel as my mom... scary... lol jk .......... hmmmmmmmmm. I will dress as a chocolate bar and only ask for chocolate bars cause cannibals are ftw?

Sushi.
October 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure who I'm going to be this year. I'm most likely dress like Sinnoh Ash/Random Pkmn Trainer.

Master Electrician
October 14th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Have my costume just about ready to roll. A friend and I are coordinating, she's Aphrodite, I'll be going as Ares. A few modifications to the armor for fit, find a decent-looking shortsword and spear, I'm good to go.

chanchimi
October 14th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I still need to go to the Costume store to get a costume. I wanted a custom Reptar costume from Rugrats, but never got around to ordering it....YAH! I need to buy a costume!

Conman
October 14th, 2008, 09:52 PM
If I still did stuff for Halloween and wore costumes, I'd go as a MGS Box :o

----------------
Listening to: John Legend - Used To Love U (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/john+legend/track/used+to+love+u)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Kirakishou
October 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I tend not to bother with Halloween, but if I could get my hands on a black robe, I'd like to wear that and my balaclava and just wander around in the shadows, scaring off the children who come around. Call it...a Ringwraith costume. Bwahahaha.

GOD DAMNED GARY OAK
October 15th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hmmm last year i went as a witch but i'm not sure what i'll go as this year...

~Mew
October 15th, 2008, 10:44 AM
lets be slutty fairies XD

GOD DAMNED GARY OAK
October 15th, 2008, 11:02 AM
lets be slutty fairies XD

NO :[

I'm not going to let loose like that I tihnk i'll just be a witch again XD

Syrex
October 15th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I'm 17 and I still trick-or-treat.

I'm going as Alucard from Hellsing :D

Mooshykris
October 15th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Hahaha, I haven't gone out for Halloween in 4 years now. For the fun of it I might still make a costume again at some point though.

My costumes were always hand made, and quite unique. I can't say much more unfortunately :P

~Mooshykris

Alakazam17
October 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I haven't Trick-or-Treated in ages, but if I was going to this year I'd be Roronoa Zoro. ^^

Lemme see if I can remember who I've been in the past: a Native American, Raggedy Anne(both chosen by my parents before I was able to choose my own), a Ghost, a Pirate, the Red Power Ranger, Dragon Master Lance....and I can't think of the rest right now. Weird how I remember two of my baby-costumes, but just a handful of my later ones. XD

GKS
October 15th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I don't go trick or treating anymore, too tall.

I used to have two weird masks that I used to wear.

Fearless Love
October 15th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I haven't trick-or treated in a while. But I am going to a halloween party. So while my friends are being vampire twins, i'm being a Jaguar. My aunt made the costume and it looks so cool.

devilicious
October 15th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I usually dress up in something bizarre and hand out candies to the kids from my neighborhood. I have fun doing that, so eh.

Tamaki
October 15th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Pshaw I'm trick or treating! I'm almost 14, but who cares? ;3

I'm going as a fairy. Here's my costume:

Clicku. (http://www.spirithalloween.com/details/product.aspx?categoryID=93121C7C-2873-4930-A543-1D4D0A441580&productID=4E5485D8-64BC-4050-B376-FFB2E89B2D30&UTM_campaign=SC)

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 16th, 2008, 06:50 AM
hopefully by halloween I can go as I planned.

AS BEETLEJUICE!

I would look so cool.
with the crazy hair an whatnot.

I wonder where I'm going to find a black-and-white striped jacket, though.

pink-tiger
October 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I havent gone trick or treating since the year before last.But I did dress up.Last year I was a Geisha.This year im gonna be a mid-evil goddess! ^_^
But not trick or treating!

Natalie♥
October 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I'm going to my friends party and trick or treating.I could care less if people say that 14 is too old for trick or treating! I'm going as an 80s diva!

http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties/costumes.cgi?thepartytype=&name=80s%20Diva&parties=Halloween&productstype=Junior%20Girl&products=281183&zoom=1&start=&originaltype=Costumes

October 16th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I'm a little stumped on what to be; either Steve Erkel, or just some random vegetable.

Syn
October 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Im dressing as Micheal Jackson.im gonna hide in the bushes,and when kids come out,scare the living crap outta them and steal their candy....jk,ill probably just throw on some clothes and monitor my little cousin and her friends while they go trick or treating.

Obito.
October 19th, 2008, 04:44 AM
im just gonna use last years costume. i was a pirate ARRRRR!!!

Sounds
October 19th, 2008, 04:52 AM
this year,i'm thinking of something simple,like some hair gel,dark glowing clothes and maybe red eyes lol

Zebra Thunderhead
October 19th, 2008, 05:31 AM
I'm not entirely sure of what I'm going as yet because I'm still waiting for something to be worked out, but chances are I'll be going as Tinkerbell with some of my other friends going as Peter Pan, Wendy, etc. SO EXCITED!

lugialief14
October 19th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Neo for me! Its gonna be a hassle trying to get everything that I need, because this harness thing is $35, and thats just one part. But its worth it, because Neo is just BA.

.Iramet
October 19th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Hm, this is my first year not trick or treating and I'm probably gonna just wear a mask to scare the kids when I give out candy.
XD
Then again I could just spend the night on the computer while my family is out trick or treating?.

Mitchman
October 19th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Pedopika! I swear that mask has murder written on it. Anyweh i used to celebrate halloween. Now i celebrate my contries version of it. Carnivale. You know the one before good monday. Thats a real blast cause every guy is dressed as girl and i can make fun of all of em. Not me. I go in this inflatable hunk suit.

billionbucks25
October 19th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I'm gonna wear a dressshirt, white pants with a belt, tuck in my shirt, roll tape around my glasses andbuy a halo and some wings..ill be the perfect student

Xenart
October 19th, 2008, 06:50 PM
As Captain America.

because Captain America is cool

gameplay
October 19th, 2008, 07:38 PM
I don't know if I'm going to go Trick or Treating, but I might still dress up! The following I'm going to put on:

-T-Shirt, Jacket, Jeans
-Graduation Gown (Haha!) over my clothes.
-A purple wig (It's one of those long hair things)
-Me holding a toy spear.
-Santa hat!

I wanna be called Randomness. lol i'm pretty stupid, huh.

the bitter end.
October 21st, 2008, 06:18 AM
Lelouch Lamperouge, he is so awesome, I can't believe more people aren't going to whatever they might be doing as Anime/Manga characters...

Zebra Thunderhead
October 22nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
Change in plans. Now going as the crocodile from Peter Pan. I'm going to be spending the day running around chasing Captain Hook. :3

Sounds
October 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
i'll just be wearing a funeh hat for halloween,simple as that
or maybe something else...IDK

Shem
October 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
Im gunna put a paper bag over my head, cut eye holes, and draw a smile, because seriously, thats ALOT creepier then anything I have ever seen

Metatron
October 23rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Augh, dude. I haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was like, 12. There was a specific reason for stopping then, too: Me and my friends all got sprayed with shaving cream by these random passing by a-holes, and it like...burned my eyes, so I had to go home early. Terrible memory, right there. Still hurts to think about it today D:

But I usually end up getting together with a few friends on Halloween, and going to parties. This year I'm planning on dressing up as Buckethead (if you don't know who that is, kill yourself), because seriously, what could be easier than that? All I'd require is a KFC bucket, a wig, a cheap mask, and a black marker.

Half-assing it, yet again :D

Kura
October 23rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
I was thinking of going as a Plusle :3