PDA

View Full Version : People, get over yourselves.

lugialief14
October 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Alright, not sure if I'm aloud to do this, but here it goes: Everyone who gives me so many negative comments about my avatar and signature, know this. I'm 11, I decided what the heck I wanted for my avatar and signature, and I even made my avatar myself! So everyone that says its boring or messy or anything along those lines, get over yourselves. If this gets me yelled at by mods, sorry. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to do this, so if I get a warning from this, I'll know in the future.

Proto
October 12th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I'm.. not sure who's been giving you a hard time over your signature, but I think you're taking it too seriously. Unless the comments they're giving you are constructive criticism, telling you what they think is wrong with it and how you could improve, just ignore them entirely and keep going.

If you're happy with your avatar and signature, then great, that's what's important.

That said, threads like this aren't really allowed, so I'm going to go ahead and close it. No warning or anything, just.. remember what I said the next time someone gives you a hard time.