PDA

View Full Version : World's Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston(pics)

liketoys0000
October 12th, 2008, 07:30 PM
World's Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston(Pics) (http://www.topnewsblog.info/tblog_11024.htm)

When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother pickle jars in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment?

Zenoah
October 12th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Oh...my...Arcerus!
I bet it smells horrid with the cigarettes and kitty box!
Ugh...I wanna clean it! I wanna clean my self! Where's Kim and Aggie?

Mr. Downstairs
October 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Love the ashtray.

It's a bit strange that a woman lives there [as evidenced by high heel randomly laying in the doorway of the bathroom] much less one that's feet aren't huge. I'm wondering when her last homecooked meal was.

Confuse
October 12th, 2008, 07:43 PM
That's just not right. All that crap(literally) in the bathroom must be a violation of more than one law.

Syrex
October 12th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Oh wow...

How is that liveable?

I wouldn't live in that there! That is disgusting!

Zenoah
October 12th, 2008, 07:58 PM
It makes me writhe in sheer horror...Im an impulse cleaner and...*shudder*
I've dubbed my impulse, Danny Tanner syndrome....
But man...the bathroom is the worst!

Yu_&_Rei
October 12th, 2008, 07:58 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I can't stand living in a place like that!!!! Honestly, whoever lives there, has no class, shame, and a sense of cleaness.

Glitter Stain
October 12th, 2008, 08:02 PM
That's disgusting. I wouldn't spend fifteen minutes in there even if my life depended on it.

Mariah Carey
October 12th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Who gave you permission to photograph my house? >:[

What I do in there is MY buisness!

--

I am utterly shocked by the milkshakes in there.

How much does he have!

Yu_&_Rei
October 12th, 2008, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't stay there for 0.05 seconds, I'm a clean freak but I wouldn't even try to clean that place. they might as well burn that lpace because theres probably gonna be fungus growing inside.

Zenoah
October 12th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Its your fault, Miss. Anderson!
The paparatzi hid in it pizzaratzi!

Seriously thou...thats worse than ANYTHING I've seen on How Clean is Your House!

Gumball Watterson
October 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Just... one...word....
OMHMFG

That place is a mess. And I thought SPPF was a very big one :P.

Aurafire
October 12th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I almost threw up...That place is NASTY!

Does anyone know what that stuff was on the floor in the bathroom?

Yu_&_Rei
October 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I think that was dead fish...... EWWWWWWWW

Lover's Kite
October 12th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Apparently she has a fetish for Whataburger! XD;
But wow, that's....so gross. :x
What is that place, like a threat to human health? D: Sure looks like it...

Confuse
October 12th, 2008, 09:10 PM

Looks like dead fish mixed with toilet paper and waste.

From what I could tell, the lady was a compulsive smoker.

Trap-Eds
October 12th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Holy MAGIKARP!!! Didja see all those cigarettes??
I guess her/his brain got so smoky they could care less about how they live.

There is suppose to be 2 cats living here but we cant find them (we think they’re dead somewhere inside the apartment-we contacted the SPCA)

Which reminds me. I saw this TV show where animal police come and rescue animals from abusive people...one episode had two officers having to rescue two cats from an apartment just as filthy as this one. Perhaps it was this one?

Wulf
October 12th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day of a nastier apartment/house then my brother's.

Kennyxx
October 13th, 2008, 12:49 AM
urk...they actually use that keyboard?
that's...sickening...
what's going on with that bathroom? is that a decomposing body? D:

Sasami Kawai
October 13th, 2008, 03:17 AM
Yuck...
I wanna clean it up. D=
But I won't stay in their for about THREE seconds! D=
That person smokes alot, and the bathroom looks disgusting.
Along with the rest of the house. D=
That person has too many cigarettes butts, coke bottles, milkshake, and other stuff. D=
Okay, that almost made me puke.
And, the last bit of all, that REEKS! D=

Bleuhorn
October 13th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Hmm... this seems suspiciously all too well prepared to be actually true. Notice the surroundings? It's as if someone tried hard enough to conceal this but it is like it was staged.

Melodyfree
October 13th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Staged or not, that looks effin' disgusting.
Seriously, whoever lives there probably needs to be dipped in bleach and cyanide with some laundry detergent to the side.

Yamikarasu
October 13th, 2008, 06:24 AM
That's pleasant... Now I'm going to have to live with that image the rest of my life. >_<

Gold warehouse
October 13th, 2008, 07:15 AM
There's worse than that in England, I've seen it.

Cherrim
October 13th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I saw these pictures a while ago and... yeah, pretty disgusting. Makes me never want to complain about messy roommates again... plus I feel much better about the messy state of my room. XD
I almost threw up...That place is NASTY!

I'm pretty sure they're used feminine pads. :] Disgusting, to say the least.

Joey the Cockroach
October 13th, 2008, 07:38 AM
whoa, what a tip. looks like a bomb's hit it. food on the floor, ashtray full of cigs, rubbish fills the floor, thats not right.

Bleuhorn
October 13th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Staged or not, that looks effin' disgusting.
Seriously, whoever lives there probably needs to be dipped in bleach and cyanide with some laundry detergent to the side.

Uh over-exaggerate much? :p That's the thing I was pointing out. They just took various pieces of garbage, made it look horrible, thrashed some things and dumped all of that to make it seem as if it were real... However, the laundry room looks much more decent than the rest of the areas considering the fact there are cleaning products in there and also in the kitchen -- This is the key point. Not to mention, you would be given an eviction notice immediately if you lived there. After this little attempt to get famous with some rather disgusting photos, they go back to it and clean all of it back up. Simple enough? People just crave attention and this is living proof of it.

Lash
October 13th, 2008, 11:51 AM
That is seriously disgusting, I couldn't help but to gag at the bathroom pics, god that place must smell wayy disguting.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if there was anything undiscovered to humans growing in there.

blue eyes white dragon
October 13th, 2008, 12:07 PM
O_0

That's rather... Disturbing.

Samurai X
October 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I feel sorry for the cats that lived there and if they are indeed dead somewhere in there then that's even sadder. How could somebody live like that? It's seriously disgusting just looking at it, I can't imagine being there.

Cherrim
October 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Uh over-exaggerate much? :p That's the thing I was pointing out. They just took various pieces of garbage, made it look horrible, thrashed some things and dumped all of that to make it seem as if it were real... However, the laundry room looks much more decent than the rest of the areas considering the fact there are cleaning products in there and also in the kitchen -- This is the key point. Not to mention, you would be given an eviction notice immediately if you lived there. After this little attempt to get famous with some rather disgusting photos, they go back to it and clean all of it back up. Simple enough? People just crave attention and this is living proof of it.
I don't care whether that's staged or not, but I wouldn't necessarily say any of those reason indicate that this is all fake. :[ Also, the laundry room looks awful to me. It's no different from the bathroom, really. In the bathroom there's a "clear" path over toward the toilet area. In the laundry room, there's a clear path along the wall. It'd make sense if you assume whoever "lived" there actually used the rooms. Not to mention I don't see how the laundry room looks more decent. o_O; Do you use your laundry room as much as your bedroom, or your kitchen? I don't know why you'd expect it to look as messy as the other rooms. :P It's less of a target spot for junk, I'd say.

Also I've bought cleaning stuff and just left it amidst my mess in the past due to laziness, which this person would have to have a chronic case of, so I don't see why that'd make a difference. 8/

blue eyes white dragon
October 13th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I feel sorry for the cats that lived there and if they are indeed dead somewhere in there then that's even sadder. How could somebody live like that? It's seriously disgusting just looking at it, I can't imagine being there.

I wonder how they walked around in that mess.. The cats.

Zeta Patchouli
October 13th, 2008, 12:13 PM
That was... interesting. And I just had lunch, it's not the best thing to see after you eat.

Michii
October 13th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Haha, that's repulsively hilarious. I actually think the cigarettes could be an eye opener for smokers. When you smoke cigarette to cigarette, it's not bad thinking about what you're putting into yourself. When you see hundreds of them, though? I'd be thinking that I'd need to do something.

Zebra Thunderhead
October 13th, 2008, 01:28 PM
My room is bad now. I hope that my apartment (if I ever get one) doesn't turn out like this. D: I will have nightmares about this apartment.

Lusankya
October 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Oh, GOD! How can anyone live in that? How would you find anything?

Mario The World Champion
October 13th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Well, it can't be that bad. *sees pics* OO;

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

This is the worst place I've EVER seen! It should qualify to be on that BBC show, How Clean Is Your House?

Seeing this gives me motivation to clean my own room so It'll NEVER be like THAT!! This makes me room look 100% clean!

Master Jecht
October 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
O_O OMG. How can you be that lazy to not clean that. I mean i don't have the cleanest room in the world but come on this is ridiculous. He should record himself living there I am curious how he gets around.

popsicles.
October 14th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Ew. Just ew. D:

Ohmy. I'm wondering how can she even take a proper bath in that bathroom? o__x

Cassino
October 14th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Wait, what?

There's not space to do anything. ._.
Oh by the way that there's far from being the most disgusting dwelling.

Nuke
October 14th, 2008, 10:28 AM
:O Thats my house.

Joke, what an awful place.

Soul Eater
October 14th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Oh god. I thought my room was bad but ewwww I couldnt stand living in that bad of filth seeing that bathroom almost made me want to gag cuz its just so disturbing. D:

Unforgettable
October 14th, 2008, 11:01 AM
That is disgusting. OMG D: I once lived with a girl that was horribly nasty... but she wasn't that bad...

.Iramet
October 15th, 2008, 01:30 PM
???
That is inhumane.
But for some reason I can't help but feel sorry for the person who lives there.
Something must have went wrong for them and they just let themselves go.
I say them because if I lived there I would need someone to sleep with me because I would be so scared something would pop out of the trash.
The bathroom, that is just wrong.
I'm seriously gonna pray for her...

dumbpikAchu
October 20th, 2008, 05:50 PM
OMG! I ALMOST BARFED WHEN I SAW THAT TOILET! AND IN HOUSTON! OM*G! THATS WHERE MOST OF MY FAMILY LIVES! AND I LIVE CLOSE TO BO PILGRIM! OMG! THATS DISGUSTING! Now I have to live with it... Whoever lives there smokes too much and doesn't have kids or husband; The house is only big enough (without all the trash) to hold her!

Led Zeppelin Pwn
October 20th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Well thats what happens when you live the awesome rock n roll life
Oh gawd... I thought I was lazy!
My advice to the person who owns that house...
QUIT BUYING DRINKS FROM 7/11 OR WHEREVER!!

Yrie
October 20th, 2008, 06:12 PM
My bedroom's not even nearly as bad (that apartment's about 199,999,999 times worse.)

Tyrantrum
October 20th, 2008, 07:43 PM
What the Crap?! O.o
Uh-oh...
*barfs*

Jeez, who would have an apartment like that? O.o
C'mon, cigarettes EVERYWHERE!
That's just plain sad! :<
I feel bad for the people who took pictures of that...x.x
*barfs again*

Tsugaru
October 20th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Sorry to ask but is that even have the right to be called a house? That's more like a junk yard. Nasty~ How can people let their house go like that, pure laziness.

Horrid. :x