PDA

View Full Version : Do wild pokemon have limited PP for their moves?

shiny_jiggly
October 27th, 2003, 11:08 PM
I initially thought that wild pokemon have infinite PP to their moves until I saw this in my battle (ignore the mew I sharked it for usage of HM moves)
So what's the actual truth about it?

Pikachu The Master
October 27th, 2003, 11:58 PM
I initially thought that wild pokemon have infinite PP to their moves until I saw this in my battle (ignore the mew I sharked it for usage of HM moves)
So what's the actual truth about it?
they don't have infinite PP.if they run out for PP on all their moves,they'll do a move that hurts itself and attacks.well I'm pretty sure

Arcanine
October 28th, 2003, 06:28 AM
No wild Pokemon dont have infinite PP, I have seen them run out of an attack before.

Kairi
October 28th, 2003, 07:09 AM
They did on RBY. In GSC and RS, this was fixed. They will even have their remaining PP when you catch them if they go strait to your party.

Dragon Man
November 4th, 2003, 01:43 PM
I'm pretty sure they do not have infite Power Points for moves because when I caught an Aron in Granite Cave it used Mud-Slap 3 times on my Mightyena when I tried to catch it and when I caught it it had Power Points missing for Mud-Slap.

Porygon
November 4th, 2003, 01:45 PM
Yeah, it's a real lifesaver that superpowerful moves aon't plough through all your Pokmon anymore.

Kairi
November 4th, 2003, 01:47 PM
I said...

In the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions they did have unlimited PP. In the Gold ,Silver, and Crystal versions, as well as the Ruby and Sapphire versions, they have limited PP.

latios tamer
December 2nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
im pretty sure that thay can't run out becaus i was in a battle with regice and it lasted a LONG time and it never used struggle once

latios tamer
December 9th, 2003, 04:54 PM
( regice only hase maves ranging from 5-10 pp)

Kairi
December 9th, 2003, 05:14 PM
latios tamer, please do not double post. This is not a chat, its a message board. We take turns posting and reading messages that add to the topic. It keeps it clean, neat, and easy to view. (Getting tired of saying this)