PDA

View Full Version : A pokemon ranch question...

Lucario Shock
October 18th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Ok, im sorry for asking but im like really curious. How can you have a ranch with just one kind of pokemon? Because Haley puts pokemon in your ranch right? But I have seen people's ranch with all pikachu's or all bidoof's. I just wanted to know so I could raise a Lucario ranch!

Forci Stikane
October 18th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Ok, im sorry for asking but im like really curious. How can you have a ranch with just one kind of pokemon? Because Haley puts pokemon in your ranch right? But I have seen people's ranch with all pikachu's or all bidoof's. I just wanted to know so I could raise a Lucario ranch!

You're actually not likely to do something like that because of that exact reason. The Ranch(es?) you saw is/are just examples programmed into the game.

That's right: those are not real people that you see.

Vidgamer4
October 18th, 2008, 06:51 AM
once you get your ranch to level 20 (the ranch level) I think the barn gets bigger and she puts her pokemon there.

nssfleahedgehog
October 18th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I believe a way to do this would be to put a bunch of Lucario in the ranch (and only Lucario) and then go to the option to make only the Pokemon from the game from which you put your Lucario appear. I forget where the option is (I do believe it's on the right side of the screen, though), but I think you need a certain Ranch Level for this.