PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Sapphire manga

The_Jack_Attack
October 19th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Where can I find it? I've been looking all over the internet for scans of it butI haven't found any. Has it even been translated yet? Links would be a huge help.

Mitchman
October 19th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Mangafox.com Hell there are links to it even here and there

Sea Guardian
October 19th, 2008, 11:39 AM
you can also find it a mangatraders.com but you have to sign up

kazukiPP
October 19th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Is against the rules ask for scans on this FORUM.

Wallace Berlitz
October 19th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Why the hell the NEW COMERS are here for only request manga? PLEASE DON'T EVER REQUEST MANGA LINKS ANYMORE ESPECIALLY YOU'RE FOR ONLY REQUEST MANGA! It is againsting rules! Get off!

Avegaille
October 20th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Why the hell the NEW COMERS are here for only request manga? PLEASE DON'T EVER REQUEST MANGA LINKS ANYMORE ESPECIALLY YOU'RE FOR ONLY REQUEST MANGA! It is againsting rules! Get off!

Best quote ever.

(btw, do you really mean the grammatical errors as a joke, cause if not, even I can't understand what the hell you're trying to say... :P)

Wallace Berlitz
October 20th, 2008, 06:52 AM
XD
I was trying to say, if they are here for ONLY requesting manga, they can get off. This is againsting rule and I hate someone who come and have their things then go.

Avegaille
October 20th, 2008, 03:43 PM
This is againsting rule and I hate someone who come and have their things then go.

Now I highly doubt the bold part is a joke. :P

There's no such word as "againsting". I think you mean... "against the rules".

Either way, they all just have to be persistent in finding what they want, instead of begging other people to find it for them, no? :P

Wallace Berlitz
October 20th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Hahaha, my bad. But I notice many people who come here requested and run and someone register for only the scans. I hate something like that.

Aegis
October 20th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Asking for threads just to get scans, or to find places to purchase the manga, are not permitted. Please make sure to read the rules before posting again.

-Locked-