• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!

Adam111

Balance Master
Years
Hi everyone! I just got Pokemon Pearl and I just want to get some friends. When I can I will post my friend code, sot ill then can you post your Pearl or Diamond codes? Thanks!

P.S My favourite pokemon are Glaceon and Leafeon, I look forward to getting them and fighting you!

Name: Adam
Friend code: TBR

I also intend to write a battle guide, try out new strategies on Pearl. I have been playing since Red and blue, so I hope they work here too!

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Adam111!

You'll find that most people who are into battling or trading already have their friend codes in their signature, so you are in luck in that respect! Check out the Wifi battle stadium and trade corner if you're looking to get involved with our other members. =P

I do hope you enjoy yourself here. PC is a pretty awesome place, and I'm sure you'll be addicted in no time O.O

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wow, I can't believe there aren't more people welcoming you, Adam 111. Usually there are quite a few members love to welcome new people to the community.
*Shrugs*

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Adam 111. I'm certain you will love our Wi-Fi boards once you get yourself ready for battling.

A battle guide, huh?
Well, I do believe there are already a few resources similar to that stuck over in the Strategies and Movesets section. Perhaps you should check those out. I'm sure it would be a very interesting read, indeed!

Well, good luck on your training, my friend! Perhaps you will be ready to battle soon? I'm sure you can make the community cower in fear of your Glaceon or Leafeon one day! xD

Take care.

Back