PDA

View Full Version : Lostt's Advice Thread.

Narcissus Secret
October 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
Well, the title says it all. If you have a problem and need to talk to someone just post it here, or private message me. Well... yeah. I don't really know what I want to do... so I thought I would try counseling or being a motivational speaker. So, I just wanted to know if it would be something fun, or if I am good.

Rules
1.Please, no Trolling or Spamming.
2. Under no circumstances will I hear bashing, or put-downs. This is a friendly thread.
3.Opinions can be expressed. Just, don't go about in a rude way. If someone says that they no longer wish to hear from you-respect them-
4. The advice can be about anything.. anything that troubles you.
5. I am only one person, do not get mad if I don't help you as soon as you want me to.
6. If you are good at giving advice and stuff.. then feel free to ask for a 'job'
7. If I or any of my employees tell you something, you don't have to listen. This is advice you are free to take it if you wish.
8. No harassing. This goes both ways, do not harass me or my employees. Employees... do not harass anyone seeking advice.Employees
Lostt-Owner,Counselor

Application Form
Name:
Talents: (what are you good at?)
Job: (secretary,counselor.. what?)
Activity: (how active are you? If you get on once in a blue moon don' t even bother applying...)

Current Jobs
Lostt- No One! Free to ask.

(Mods if this is the wrong spot.. please move it..)

marz
October 22nd, 2008, 02:15 PM
This thread is pointless. There's a thread called the "Post Your Problems" thread where everyone can help anyone. I recommend you give advice in that thread, not make a whole thread to yourself.

Chibi-chan
October 22nd, 2008, 02:16 PM
Dude, stickied and probably bolded, we have the Post Your Problems (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131925)thread.
Make sure you look before you post.

-locked-