PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Challenge: Hoenn Region

Pikalover10
October 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
PG:13

Plot:

Greetings and welcome to the world of Pokemon! This world we live in is full of mysterious creatures known as pokemon. Followed with humans that tame these pokemon known as Trainers. These trianer tame these creatures known as pokemon to impress people and to show off their talent of pokemon training to become the greates pokemon master.

You have decided to start your journey in the Hoenn Region. The region most trainers go to after their journey in the Johto Region or as their starting region. Anyway, you have decided to start your journey after being a resident of Littleroot for atleast a year. You have been acustommed to the professor that lives their known as Professor Birch.

Professor Birch gives every trainer their starting pokemon and will give you yours too. Your starter will be your trusted companion and along with that trusted companion you will catch wild pokemon and to beat every gym leader there is out there to become the greatest master ever and to enter the Pokemon League.

But, like every adventure there are bumps in the road. Two evil organizations known as Team Magma and Team Aqua are lurking in the Hoenn Region. These organizations are mostly interested in catching rare pokemon and selling them for proffet. These two evil organizations are also both after extremely rare pokemon. Team Aqua wants the legendary pokemon Kyogre, and Team Magma wants the legendary pokemon Magma.

This journey is for you and four other trainers...Good luck young trainer.

Rules:

Sorry, I won’t let you to be able to catch Legendaries in this RPG; it just takes the fun out of the game.

I want you become your character, become your personality and make this RPG a lot more fun

I want you be active, it’s a very important part of an RPG, if you are going away for a while, PM me, so I know why you aren’t posting, if you don’t I’ll have to kick you because I won’t know why you weren’t posting. It’ll be too late after that.

I want you have FUN, I don’t see the point of role-playing if your not even having fun. You’ll be kicked out if you don’t, sorry that’s how it’s going to work.

Name: Obvious
Personality: Atleast one paragraph...this is where you explain what your charecter acts like.

Appearence: What does your charecter look like? I will need you to put in what you normally look like, what you wear when it's cold, and what you wear on formal occasions.

History: Atleast two paragraphs.

Preffered Starter: Explained below

Starting Poekmon:

Torchic- Taken by Candy Christina
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/rs/004.gif
Lvl. 5
Moves: Scratch and Growl
Nature: Jolly

Treeko- Taken by Bamachi
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/rs/001.gif
Male
Lvl. 5
Moves: Pound and Leer
Nature: Rash

Mudkip- taken by yuki3056
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/rs/007.gif
Female
Lvl. 5
Growl and Tackle
Nature: Jolly

Beldum-
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/rs/190.gif
Male
Lvl. 5
Growl and Tackle
Lonely

Ralts- Taken by Clouddyl
http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/rs/029.gif
Female
Lvl. 5
Growl and Pound
Rash

Have fun!!

Pikalover10
October 25th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Losst: Ok you are reserved until the end of tomorrow/ begining of Monday:)

Yu_&_Rei
October 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Can I have Treecko Reserved? I'll get my sign up done at least by the end of today.

yuki3056
October 29th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Name: Grant Oak
Personality: Grant is a very outgoing kid, he is very smart but doesnt really think before he speaks or acts at times. He is easily excited and hard to calm down. He is a very firendly person who will do just about anything for a firend. He has many good traits and a very likable person but he annoys people so they never take the time to get to know him but whne they do they relize he is a very fun person to be around.

Appearence: Grant wears a plain blue sweatshirt and blue jeans. His hair is black and usually very messy. He has brown eyes. He wears a blue backpack mostly and white sneakers. When it is cold he wears the same thing plus gloves (blue of course) and a blue hat, and boots. On formal occasions he wears polo shirts and jeans plus some nice boots and he usually combs hair the best he can.

History: Grant is the younger cousin of Gary Oak, He has always looked up to his older cousin Gary. Grant has always tried to do the things Gary did but for some reason Gary was always better at everything. When Grant heard Gary had became a trainer he wanted to become one too and one day be better than Gary. Grant has always secertly wanted to be a gym leader.

Grant wanted to start in Kanto and choose squirtle as his very first pokemon but when he was 7 his dad was offered a job in the wonderful town of Littleroot, Hoenn as an aide to Professor Birch. Grant has speant alot of time at the lab and has grown fond a certain mudkip. Grant is so ready to become a trainer.

Preffered Starter: Mudkip

Candy Christina
October 29th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Edit: Alright, here's my sign up.

Name: Zoi Ardal

Personality: Zoi is a rather “out there” type of girl. Unlike most girls, she takes interest in Bug Pokemon and especially the creepy-crawly ones. She is very talkative to others, although only after she has gotten to know the person well. She is almost like a chameleon; she tends to blend in with the way people act and mimic their behavior. Some see this trait of hers as annoying and copycat-ish, but that’s one of her ways of getting to know how others think. Zoi is very intelligent, but her smart mouth sometimes gets her into heaps of trouble. She also doesn’t like to be the center of attention all that often, although she does some pretty wacky things that cause all eyes to focus on her.

Appearance: Zoi stands at about four foot eleven inches, so she is somewhat short for her age. She has extremely long black hair with bangs that she keeps out of her eyes using a hairclip that flip them over to the right side of her face. She puts some of her hair in a tight bun, leaving the rest to flow down her back. Her attire is typically a bright pink shirt underneath a black vest with buttons that clasps together on her side. A dark gray pair of jeans hugs her short legs and black shoes cover her feet.

On formal outings, she is usually seen in something that’s the exact opposite. She sports a long, purple dress with a delectable pink flower pattern circling around the front and back of it. She usually wears her all of her hair down on special occasions with her hair reaching almost to her lower back. Sometimes she may also tie all of her hair into a bun, depending on the occasion or how she feels. She also keeps purple heels with her just in case such an occasion was to occur.

During the cold, she usually keeps her normal outfit on but also wears a big white hoodie over it.

History: Zoi was born and raised in the small town of Littleroot for all of her life. Her single-parent mother never expressed interest in going out into the city. Zoi’s mother usually travels to Oldale Town for work though, as there weren’t many job opportunities in Littleroot Town. Zoi would accompany her mother on occasion and would meet many trainers and Pokemon along the way. Her mother could see Zoi’s passion for Pokemon and knew she would become a trainer when she grew older.

One day though, while her mother had gone to work alone, Zoi and two other friends of hers, who were boys, walked to Prof. Birch’s lab and took a look in the window. Prof. Birch was on one of his nature research studies again and his assistant appeared to be temporarily absent. The three decided to go inside and see the Pokemon that Prof. Birch kept in his Pokemon lab. One of the boys took random Pokeball that had been sitting on a table and released the Poochyena that was inside. The Poochyena immediately ran out while Prof. Birch seemed to be coming back from working out in the field. Zoi and the two boys started to run out of the lab but were stopped by the Prof.’s assistant. Zoi was blamed by the two boys to have let the Pokemon out, and she was falsely punished for the ordeal. Her mother didn’t allow Zoi to acquire her first Pokemon when she eventually became of age leaving Zoi upset and angered at the boys who were supposedly her friends. Two years later, when she was finally allowed to get her first Pokemon, she vowed to herself that she’d somehow get back at the boys who had already left on their journey one year prior.

Preferred Starter: Torchic

Other: She hates it when people pronounce her name as “Zoe.” It is actually pronounced similarly to “Joy,” but with a Z in place of the J.

Clouddyl
October 29th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Name: Cloud
Personality: Cloud is an outgoing girl, especially around strangers. She is talkative and hapy almost all of the time, except when she is upset, at which point she goes inward and shy. She is a pretty loving person towards friends, but she holds grudges forever.

Appearance: Cloud has long dark hair, and quite an average look about her, except for her eyes, which one of which is dark green, and the other dark blue. Normally Cloud wears either ripped old jeans and a long sleeved plain black t-shirt with a dark green t-shirt over the top with a plant design on the front. On formal occasions she wears a dark blue dress with knee high boots and a hat. When its cold, she normally wears the same as for normal, but with a long furry white coat she got as a birthday present. She always has her trusty backpack and pokegear from Johto, no matter where she is.

History: Born in Johto, Cloud has always moved around, moving house at least once a year, she lived in Goldenrod, then Mahogany, then moving to Kanto living in various small villages before her parents finally decided on the quiet town of Littleroot in Hoenn. Since she was never in one place for very long, she learned to make friends quickly, but never becoming too attached to them, which was never a problem This led to her happy personality and ability to talk to strangers happily.

In her later years Cloud has almost always had some form of relationship going but they never last long because of her moving, and in Littleroot the only boy around her age left recently on his pokemon journey. Cloud's best friend in the town, Laura, is also thinking about starting her journey, since she already has a Zigzagoon that was given to her when she was little.

Starter: Ralts if it isn't already taken, if it is then suprise me :)

Yu_&_Rei
October 29th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Name: Lita Kino
Personality: Lita is a very serious girl who is usually very kind and quiet, but gets violent when angry. Lita is a bit hotheaded and sometimes does lose her cool but that doesn't mean shes someone to be afraid of, Lita has a pure heart of gold and she loves to help people in need. Although Lita is very social and does try to make a lot of friends, she can be a bit intimidating at times. Lita has always loved pokemon when she lived with her parents so she can always win over any pokemon.

Appearence: Lita is a 5 foot tall girl who has hair tied into a ponytail that goes up to her shoulders by a emerald hair band that has 2 little emerald spheres attached, she has green eyes and brown hair and wears an emerald green shirt with a thunderbolt on it in a lighter shade of emerald green, she wears a dark green skirt up to her knees and wears ankle high pink socks with light green shoes, the shoes have white laces with a yellow thunder bolt design on the side of the shoe.

History: Lita was born in Littleroot Town and has always been the loved one of her family, her parents had pokemon that they allowed Lita to play with, her mother had an Espeon while her Father had a Hitmonchan, Lita enjoyed playing with the two pokemon all the time, although at school, she was usually bullied often because of non-athleticism, she enjoyed her home life much more than her school life, as her parents one day came to the school to consult the principle about the other childeren constantly teasing Lita, the principle said he could do nothing, Later on Lita finally became more athletic and much more stronger and as she intimidates a lot of other people.

Because of her intimidation, Lita still didn't gain many friends, they would be to afraid to approach her and she would make ppl run away the second she made eye contact. Lita didn't want to intimidate people that way, she wanted to make friends but she never could. Lita came home one day after school so depressed that she even declined playing with her pokemon. Her parents finally decided that maybe it would be a good time to start her pokemon journey since she has always loved pokemon. Her parents told her the next day that it was time so she prepared everything and decided that it was time for her journey.

Starter: Treecko

Pikalover10
October 30th, 2008, 06:13 AM
yuki- Ok...it was good enough. You're accepted!

Candy- Accepted! Good SU!

Cloudyl- It was a good SU other then it was a little short on the personality, but you're Accepted!

Bamachi- I need you to add more to the history and that's it!

billionbucks25
October 30th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Name: Taylor
Personality: Inquisitive yet extremly shy. Looks to others for guidance but can make decisions on his own (just not often). He believes that decisions made by others are always correct and therefore always trusts people. He belives that he is not mature enough to handle situations. He is very nice and fun but is too unconfident about himself. He wants this journey to teach him about pokemon and also help him grow as an individual.

When it comes to his attutude on pokemon battling, he may no the difference as the referee, but as a trainer, he is a bit too precautious. He is certain that status and stat effecting moves can really help in the long run. For pokemon, he isin't afraid of it unless the pokemon is violent. His precautiusness came from a wild sentret bite in johto.

Appearence: He is too short for his age. He has black hair with a messy look, brown eyes and brown skin. He wears a green dress shirt that is from Goldenrod with white pants also from Goldenrod. He wears brown shoes and wears white rimmed glasses. over his shoulder is his napsack which includes his five pokeballs, pokedex, starter, pocket pokemon books and his clothes. He also has a pokeball chain with a pokeball at the end of it.

History: He resided in Johto before moving to Hoenn. He lived in Blackthorn city right next to the gym. He visted a couple of times when droping off the daily news (he was a paperboy). He wondered what king of trainers could push such heavy boulders and cross that lava. One day, Clair came by and saw him very astounded. She decided to teach him about pokemon and taught him everything she knew. He learned so much that he became a pokemon referee (at only 13). He learned an exceptional amout more and Clair gave him a pokeball. She told him that she wanted him to raise this Dratini and keep it. He was touched but he couldn't. He felt that he was not ready to raise a pokemon yet and refused. Clair understood and walked away.

Eventually, Taylors father got a job at Oldale Town working at the pokemon center (he was a pokemon nurse). Since there was no avalible home at Oldale Town, they moved to Littleroot Town. When they said goodbye to their friends in Blackthorn, Clair came up to him. She gave him a pokemon chain with a pokeball hanging at the end of it. He inquired if there was a pokemon inside but she just smiled and walked away. Taylor decided to apply as a referee at the local gym but there was no one in Littleroot or Oldale. His mother insisted that he begin his pokemon journey but he felt he was not ready. One day, he was helping his father in Oldale at the pokemon enter when he overheard his father talking on the phone. "Professor, don't you worry. Birch is an expert on pokemon and is reowned for his fieldwork. He will get to the bottom of this ordeal". Taylor was shocked it was Professor Elm! from Johto. His dad came up to him and told him to ride his bicycle straight home with a recently transferred pokemon. After a small hesitation, he took it and got straight home (Goldenrod's bikes are always fast).

After a couple of weeks, Professor Birch knocked on the door. He talked to Taylor's dad for awhile and then his dad called out to Taylor. Without hesitation, he came and was asked to take care of a beldum. Apparently, it had lost it's apetite, was very sad and bored. The professor came to the conclusion that Taylor should take Beldum as his starting pokemon. He felt very hesitant but his family encouraged him and told him it was time. So he took the pokeball and decided to start his journey.

Preffered Starter:Beldum.

Pikalover10
October 30th, 2008, 03:54 PM
billion bucks25- Ok the history portion is great! I need you to add more to the appearence and alot more to the personality...Oh, and you can't have Cyndaquil in this Rp....Or atleast not until we get past the like 5 gym leader......

billionbucks25
October 30th, 2008, 07:23 PM
k..I made the edits..but is this thread still alive?

Pikalover10
October 31st, 2008, 06:10 AM
billion bucks- yes this is still alive and I still need you to add more to the Personality portion.....

Yu_&_Rei
October 31st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I added more to my history, how is it now?

Pikalover10
November 1st, 2008, 07:00 AM
Bamachi- Better! Accepted!

Everyone- We will start once somebody has taken Beldum.

billionbucks25
November 1st, 2008, 07:27 AM
k i have edited it...can i have beldum now?

Pikalover10
November 1st, 2008, 07:37 AM
billionbucks25- Ok good now. Accepted!

Everyone- I will post the first chapter up later on today if I get the chance!

Candy Christina
November 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Alright! I can't wait to start. :)

Alter Ego
November 8th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Closed on thread owner's request.