PDA

View Full Version : Family members of a celebrity murdered

Angela
October 25th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Hey did anyone hear this (http://www.thestar.com/News/World/article/524482)

Jennifer Hudson's mother and Brother were found shot at there home, they were both dead,

OMG I feel so sorry for her, just imagine losing one family member but losing two members.

So whats your take on this,

All I can say is that I feel bad for Jennifer.:(

wakachamo
October 25th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I'd have felt equally sorry if this had happened to anybody else.

That's all I'm saying.

Harley Quinn
October 25th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Oh sh-

Did this just happen?

I give my condolences.

Ausaudriel
October 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Oh sh-

Did this just happen?

I give my condolences.
Given your celebrity status, Ms. Anderson, I'm sure you do. *shot*

Anyway, I don't understand why someone would target the family of a celebrity specifically. O_o; Unless it was just a coincidence?

I can understand politicians at least, but... actors? Musicians? Movie stars? *shrug* Makes no sense.

Ruphire
October 25th, 2008, 02:49 PM
It's bad period celeb or not. I would feel bad for anybody that had this happen to them.

Angela
October 25th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I know, I feel so sorry for her, I mean was it planned, does anybody know?

supertails
October 25th, 2008, 03:30 PM
That's awful. Did anyone get caught?

Angela
October 25th, 2008, 03:34 PM
That's awful. Did anyone get caught?
They are searching for the familys car that is missing.

Hopefully that is a clue enough.

Motsuko Live
October 25th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Lol, wow... I was just watching this on the news.

Anyway, apparently her nephew was kidnapped, too. That's just horrible. Two family members killed, and one kidnapped? I mean, c'mon... how heartless can you get?

supertails
October 25th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Same here. Any suspects?

Angela
October 25th, 2008, 03:38 PM
What kinda horrible person would do a thing like that, I mean how sick and twisted do you have to be?

Cherrim
October 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I'd have felt equally sorry if this had happened to anybody else.

That's all I'm saying.
I agree with this comment. I mean, it's a horrible thing to happen, but I bet it wouldn't be nearly as newsworthy if the person related to them wasn't famous. D:

Still, condolences to the family. :/ Hope they find who did it.

supertails
October 25th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Super sick and twisted. Hope they catch them.

Harley Quinn
October 25th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Anyway, apparently her nephew was kidnapped, too. That's just horrible. Two family members killed, and one kidnapped? I mean, c'mon... how heartless can you get?
That seriously is just psycho. What the hell did she do to deserve this?

True Reign
October 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM
People die everyday from natural causes, such as disease.

But having two family members shot and killed is terrible.

supertails
October 25th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I agree with that? I would hate that to happen to me.

Counterfeit
October 25th, 2008, 04:20 PM
...I mean, c'mon... how heartless can you get?

What's even worse is the fact that you just know some journalists are going to be pestering her about this.

As if it weren't bad enough for her already.

My deepest condolences.

wakachamo
October 25th, 2008, 04:31 PM
What's even worse is the fact that you just know some journalists are going to be pestering her about this.

As if it weren't bad enough for her already.

My deepest condolences.

Definitely. One bad thing about getting such a spotlight is the fact that the press is now going to be a total nightmare. :[ Sad, but true.

Angela
October 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM
I hope that they catch the killer and the press will take it easy on her.

Necromancy
October 25th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Like what's been said, it's the same as all of the murders that go on everywhere in the world. The only reason people have taken so much notice is because it's Jennifer Hudson. Still, my condolences as well. It's a horrid thing to happen to anybody. Hopefully the police won't take too long in finding the culprit like they normally do. :3

Angela
October 26th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Like what's been said, it's the same as all of the murders that go on everywhere in the world. The only reason people have taken so much notice is because it's Jennifer Hudson. Still, my condolences as well. It's a horrid thing to happen to anybody. Hopefully the police won't take too long in finding the culprit like they normally do. :3
I know, thats one of the reason, but still if this would have happened to a normal family it would still be on the news, you see it's 2 people murdered and a kidnap, it's a pretty big deal.

.Ozymandias
October 26th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I have to wonder whether the nephew would be held for ransom; it seems to be the only reason for taking a 7 year old boy from a family where one member is in the spotlight. I hope they catch them, and don't make any silly mistakes with the evidence. These evil people deserve to be caught.

Angela
October 26th, 2008, 09:23 AM
I know you gotta wonder, was it planned or?

spike6958
October 26th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Man that sucks, im not fond of her but this is just terrible for anyone.

Lucy Lu
October 26th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I heard about this, and I was shocked. I can't believe it, that she lost her mom and brother to a lunatic! And her nephew is gone too? Dang, that is so sad. I really hope they will find this person! And the press will go easy on Jennifer. But of course that won't be the case. She just need some time to herself right now. And the press probably won't give her that time. :/ She just got very famous too, and all this happening...she is very, very hurt right now. My prayers go out to her.

supertails
October 26th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Life is weird at times. I hope she's okay.

ANARCHit3cht
October 26th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I agree with this comment. I mean, it's a horrible thing to happen, but I bet it wouldn't be nearly as newsworthy if the person related to them wasn't famous. D:

Still, condolences to the family. :/ Hope they find who did it.
I Know... If it was some normal family they wouldn't give a damn

Harley Quinn
October 26th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Presidential candidate Barack Obama issued the following statement regarding Jennifer Hudson's tragic loss:
"Michelle and I were absolutely heartbroken to learn about this unimaginable tragedy and we want Jennifer to know that she is in our thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time. We also pray for the swift and safe return of her young nephew."
The Obamas had requested that their fellow Chicagoan, Jennifer, sing the national anthem at the Democratic National convention earlier this year.

It makes the world a happier place when a presidential candidate can support other members of the world.

Virtual Chatot
October 26th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Feel sorry for the people who were murdered, not for who was left behind.

Honestly, every single one of you who posted before me cared more for Jennifer than for the people who were shot. -_-

Harley Quinn
October 26th, 2008, 01:56 PM

Honestly, every single one of you who posted before me cared more for Jennifer than for the people who were shot. -_-
It's called being raised in a celebrity-phobe world.

Angela
October 26th, 2008, 04:04 PM

That's not completely wrong,, I mean she's the one that feels bad now, and she needs to know that people care, and I hope they find her nephew and that he's safe and unharmed,

Lucy Lu
October 26th, 2008, 11:58 PM

I do feel sorry for the two who died. It shouldn't happen, but Jennifer loved her family very much. It is going take her a long time to get over it. And I am a little worried. But first thing first they need to find the nephew.

I feel very sad about the mom and brother. D: You are right. I should feel sorry for the slain as well. I am sorry. My prayers goes out to them.

Angela
October 27th, 2008, 07:57 AM
I do feel sorry for the two who died. It shouldn't happen, but Jennifer loved her family very much. It is going take her a long time to get over it. And I am a little worried. But first thing first they need to find the nephew.

I feel very sad about the mom and brother. D: You are right. I should feel sorry for the slain as well. I am sorry. My prayers goes out to them.
So if there are any updates on this matter, news pages, then post them:D

BakingBluePotatoe
October 27th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Five bucks says we'll here something about Jennifer on TMZ by the end of the month.

Angela
October 27th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Five bucks says we'll here something about Jennifer on TMZ by the end of the month.
TMZ, what is that? explain please:D

King Goodra
October 27th, 2008, 10:33 AM
There's no end to what Google can do, Angela! -- Don't underestimate it's power (http://www.google.com/search?q=TMZ&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS298US298)

Anyway, I feel the need to reply to this, as any other thread that interests me, saying "of course." Though this may sound heartless and it may not, it was just a matter of time before yet again another murder to loved ones of a celebrity were to occur. Like all other killings, I do hope that the murderer is brought to justice. However, I hope that it isn't anything worse than what would happen if he were to have murdered a random citizen of the United States or any other country for that matter. It's so interesting to see how people jump when a relative or a family friend of a celebrity reacts over that of a random person. Having that be the case, this thread wouldn't even be here I can safely say. The media does a terrible job at portraying favoritism of news articles towards those wealthy celebrities, it seriously sickens me.

Please don't let that paragraph above make me sound heartless and if I don't care. It's just thousands die each day from murders. Innocent children, toddlers, teenagers, etc. And the only types that the media decide to show the entire world are that of a famous celebrity. Don't get me wrong; I feel grief for both those murdered and the loved ones of theirs that have to live the rest of their life never seeing them again. It would be absolutely repulsive if I didn't. That said, there really isn't much more I can say that the others here haven't already stated.

Goketsu
October 27th, 2008, 12:36 PM
dang I feel really bad for her right , thats terrible for anyone to have to endure

Angela
October 27th, 2008, 12:40 PM
There's no end to what Google can do, Angela! -- Don't underestimate it's power (http://www.google.com/search?q=TMZ&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS298US298)

Anyway, I feel the need to reply to this, as any other thread that interests me, saying "of course." Though this may sound heartless and it may not, it was just a matter of time before yet again another murder to loved ones of a celebrity were to occur. Like all other killings, I do hope that the murderer is brought to justice. However, I hope that it isn't anything worse than what would happen if he were to have murdered a random citizen of the United States or any other country for that matter. It's so interesting to see how people jump when a relative or a family friend of a celebrity reacts over that of a random person. Having that be the case, this thread wouldn't even be here I can safely say. The media does a terrible job at portraying favoritism of news articles towards those wealthy celebrities, it seriously sickens me.

Please don't let that paragraph above make me sound heartless and if I don't care. It's just thousands die each day from murders. Innocent children, toddlers, teenagers, etc. And the only types that the media decide to show the entire world are that of a famous celebrity. Don't get me wrong; I feel grief for both those murdered and the loved ones of theirs that have to live the rest of their life never seeing them again. It would be absolutely repulsive if I didn't. That said, there really isn't much more I can say that the others here haven't already stated.

Thank you for the link:D,, We all get what your saying, if this had been just your averages Janice that had her family murdered I doubt that I would have even heard of it, *or maybe since it's 2 people and a kidnap* So we all get what your saying, and no I don't think you sound heartless you have a point, but to imagine that this kind of crime *brutal* just had to happen to a celebrity, is that a random act I ask myself,, if it were it must be like 1 in billion for it to happen like it happened.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/27/cops-confirm-worst-news-to-hudsons/ OMG now I feel even more sorry for her.

Sounds
October 27th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Wow thats just tragic...IDK what to say to this...
Well i guesss all i can say now is that they're in a better place now.

Toblerone
October 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Hmm.. like said, it really annoys me when, lets say, there's another gruesome murder on the same day as when this happened. It's clear which article will be higher profile. But i'd always be really sorry for whoever had members of their family murdered.

fer
October 27th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I heard this news yesterday,I'm terribly sorry for what she has to go through,I just wish the best for her,and hope she can get through this.

BakingBluePotatoe
October 27th, 2008, 02:45 PM
The nephew got shot and killed now...

It was on TMZ. You all owe me 5 bucks.

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Yes here is the link:/ http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c190ee97-04fd-4199-9e54-7fab969c67c6

Lucy Lu
October 28th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Oh my, this is so tragic! Now they found out her nephew is dead as well. D: What is the world coming to?! But I do agree if it wasn't a celebrity, it will get covered. But in a local level and then it will be forgotten. For Jennifer case, it will be covered around the world. My prayers goes out to her nephew as well. Hopefully it isn't him, but I doubt it. :/ This person should be caught and be in jail for the rest of his/her life, I swear! >:T

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 07:15 AM
It was her nephew, and here is a link http://www.tmz.com/ there is a picture of the suspect on it.

Lucy Lu
October 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Oh dang, too sad. It was him then, poor little boy. *cries* Well at least they got the person who did it! Throw the book at him! Give him a life sentence! >:O

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I know:( I hope that the suspect is the killer.

Crystal Clair
October 28th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I feel sorry for her but crap like this happens all the time in places like New York City. It's life, even if it sounds a bit wrong to say. The only difference is, as stated, is that the person is a celebrity.

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I feel sorry for her but crap like this happens all the time in places like New York City. It's life, even if it sounds a bit wrong to say. The only difference is, as stated, is that the person is a celebrity.
What a double murder kidnap, then a day later a triple murder, "gosh New york must be a lot of fun".

ErickaVolt
October 28th, 2008, 05:17 PM
I know you gotta wonder, was it planned or?

It was planned. Not a coincidence. There's a personal grudge on her family.

4th Gen Matt
October 28th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I feel equally sorry no matter who it is.

They do a big, hour long news report on Jennifer Hudson's family murdered. But where is the hour long news report when my Grandpa died. Hmm?

I feel sorry for her, but not any more sorry then any other murder story I hear on the news.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel sorry for her as a person.. not a celebrity.

300 Posts! Hooray!

Harley Quinn
October 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I know:( I hope that the suspect is the killer.
The main suspect is the step dad. :/

Angela
October 29th, 2008, 07:58 AM
It was planned. Not a coincidence. There's a personal grudge on her family.
How do you know that, did you read it somewhere?

The main suspect is the step dad. :/
Really?

4th Gen Matt
October 29th, 2008, 01:18 PM
How do you know that, did you read it somewhere?

There was a detective on TV that said this. She thinks it was a grudge because well.. who would kill a little boy and if he wanted ransom money, then he wouldn't have killed him.

I think it is too early to be saying it as a grudge. There isn't sufficient evidence.

Angela
October 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM
There was a detective on TV that said this. She thinks it was a grudge because well.. who would kill a little boy and if he wanted ransom money, then he wouldn't have killed him.

I think it is too early to be saying it as a grudge. There isn't sufficient evidence.
I know, but still, it might have been a grudge