PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

SnowRaven
October 25th, 2008, 08:32 PM
As happens with every first post in a new forum, it's time for the always awkward first post where you try to say "hi" in the least dorky way possible. Alright, now that's out of the way.

I've been a pokefan since it first came out. Never did get too much into the anime, at least until recently, but always have enjoyed every game so far. Stumbled upon this particular forum by accident, it looked rather expansive though, so I figured why not. Haven't really done the forum scene too much, but I've read the rules, so I think I'll help myself to some exploring.

See you in the forum!

Aurafire
October 25th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Welcome to PC, SnowRaven!

You'll be happy to know that I found no trace of awkwardness in your first post =P

Anywho, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here at PC. Yes, we are quite expansive, and there's a whole lot to do here as well. Do enjoy yourself on your little trip around the forums and see if there is anything that might interest you! ^_^

And you even read the rules without being told! Goodness, you are the model new member! XD

I hope you enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around!

Sounds
October 25th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Hey,'sup?
welcome to the forums,if u wanna explore i suggest..well everywhere lol
c u around

Hiidoran
October 25th, 2008, 08:48 PM
That was actually presented pretty well. I have no idea where this thought of "awkwardness" is coming from. xD

Welcome to the forums, SnowRaven. I am quite mesmorized by your avatar. I do believe I shall sit and stare at it for a few more minutes.
*Stares*

Personally, I was a fan of the anime all the way up until Hoenn. After that, well... It kind of fell apart. Then again, some argue that we only liked the original series because we were younger, and the only reason it has any more rewatching qualities is because it gives us a sense of nostalgia...
Well, I'm rambling so I suppose I'll just move on. xD

Most people actually find this forum by pure accident, or by looking up things that the spiders like to pick up around this forum. Not to sound too corny, but I do believe you accidently struck gold as the Pokecommunity is a pretty fun forum to spend your time. It may be expansive, but that just makes it better, am I right?

Here's hoping you will stay with us for a while. It's always great to have a new member around.
(Adds more "meat" to the discussions.)

Take care.

Dukey
October 25th, 2008, 08:53 PM
^lawl^

Anyways, yer its awkward but you handled it well, unlike most people...
Welcome to PC! Hope you can keep awkward free for as long as possible!