PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Fim
October 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Hi! I've played Pokemon since I was 4, my first game was Silver, and I absolutely LOVE my Pokemon.

...=D

Xaviar
October 26th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Hey, welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm pretty new here myself :p

Ah, the Gold/Silver days... back before I knew about Serebii. Back when there was some actual surprise when I played the game XD. (Not dissing Serebii though.)

Fim, that's a three-letter name. Kinda rare, if you think about it.

Anyways, I hope you have a good time here!

But it's not Film, it's Fim, silly. :p

Does that mean... I defeated you!?!? Huzzah!

Hiidoran
October 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Since you were four, you say? Wow, I believe I started when I was seven... You've been a fan since before you could probably read! Kudos to you, my friend.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity. We're always happy to have one more member posting along side us!
(The more the merrier, right?)

Ah, Silver version. The second generation was a pretty great one. I do believe it has been my favorite so far. The storyline and the Pokemon of that generation were just so... interesting! Gosh, you picked a good first, my friend.
(Feel free to check out the Metal and Color Generation Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) for a blast of nostalgia. ;D)

I'm certain you will have a great time here. The member base here at PC is pretty gosh darn friendly and I'm sure any one of us would be willing to answer any questions you may have.

Take care and I hope to see you around!

Edit: Yes, you have defeated me there, Xaviar. I would tip my bonnet to you, but I don't wear one...
(I seriously need glasses.)

Sounds
October 26th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Silver was a good game,welcome to PC,have fun here,make friends read the rules and injoy urself

Harley Quinn
October 26th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Silver. Part of the best Pokemon series ever, Johto. <3

Welcome to PC, read the rules..and that.

Dukey
October 26th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Silver eh?
BRAGGING TIME!
I completed Crystal in less than 24 hours W00T!

Anyways, enough about me, hope a pokemon tragic such as yourself can enjoy the forums!

Goketsu
October 26th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Hey welcome to PC Fim
my first pokemon game wasn't silver it was Red version but silver was the first pokemon game that I bought on my own x) anyways have fun and enjoy your stay