PDA

View Full Version : I Choose NEwB!

General Green Gale
October 26th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hello friendlys of PokeCommunty! My Name is... Well you guys can call me Gale! I'm very much favorable of Pokemon of the earth and sky. I'm 16yrs old and currently a junior in HS. I'm the only pokeneerd at school since its pretty small but no one minds. I currently restarted my PEARL so I'm on adventures again! Limiting myself to only 6 pokemon(refusing to capture any untill the game is beaten) I'll see how good I am.

I hope to befriend many of you whilst here!!!

Dew-mata(see you later)!

Sounds
October 26th, 2008, 08:06 PM
welcome to PC dude!
u restarted pearl eh? well good luck on it i quit diamonda a while ago so i don't remember all the game vut it'd be nice to have time to restart an advanture once in a while,well anyways i'll seee u around.

Hiidoran
October 26th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I choose (3 Year) PC Veteran! xD

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Gale!
Good luck on your restart! It should prove to be quite some fun limiting yourself to only six Pokemon! I'm sure you can pull it off, however.
(After all, any Pokemon can theoretically defeat the storyline... It's the meta game that's a bit more difficult to handle. xD)

Ah, so you're a Flying and Ground-type enthusiast, huh? Well, I can't say I agree with your choices, I'm a Fire-type lover myself, but differences in opinion is what makes the world spin, right?

Bah, don't worry about not having too many friends that play Pokemon. There are quite a few of us here at the Pokecommunity that would love to be your friend! After all, that is why communities such as these exist!
(Well, I assume that's why...)

Can't wait to talk to you again, Gale. You seem like a very cheerful and enthusiastic person!
Take care.

マツバ
October 26th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Welcome to this friendly community, Gale. And have a fine time with your Pearl version. :)

Mariah Carey
October 26th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I choose....3 eggs, a glass of milk and bacon. No salad.

Welcome to PC, read the rules, have fun and...have even more fun.

Dukey
October 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Hey welcome to PC!
Restarting your Pearl eh?
I can't say that it is a hard challenge as I only ever use one pokemon xD
Anyways, good luck with that, and if you want a friend or a chat, I'm your man!

Adâm
October 27th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Hi, welcome to the pokecommunity, hope you have a great time! Ground and Flying, well thats quite good, but nothing on Grass and Psychic. And *Gasp* how could you Hiidoran? Fire? Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. But judging on the time I've had Pearl, you'd still probaly smoosh me. oh well...

Anyway, good luck on your six pokemon run. You will catch the Legends, right?

wolf
October 27th, 2008, 07:18 AM
New member! Hi, you have fun here, k! Cool, ground and flying types! I favor fire... Anyways if you have questions feel free to ask!

THIRTY-SIX
October 27th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the forum and enjoy adventuring again.
Should just wait for platinum but I guess it's too late. xD