PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

pokemasterintraining
October 27th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hi everybody I am pokemasterintraining.. I want to say hi to every gamemaker out there!!!I also want to say Hi to new users and old. Um im ussualy named lalakoops.How can i change the username cause in the form I put lalakoops and i appeared aspokemaster in traing But still Hi.(I hope people welcome me!)

Aurafire
October 27th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Greetings, Pokemasterintraining! Welcome to PC! XD

It's always nice to welcome a new member into the PC family! I hope you'll find it to be a good place to spend your time (Most of us here do already =P). We're also well known for our hacking section, so you should have plenty to do!

As for your name issues, I'd recommend simply creating a whole new account with your desired name. You'd have to wait 4 months if you wanted to change it normally =X

So perhaps I'll be welcoming you again very soon, just under a different name! In any case, I do hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'll see you around!

Dukey
October 27th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Yes as Aura said, 4 months or new account -_-
Anyways, good name or bad name, hope you can still have fun around the forums
Welcome to PC!

pokemasterintraining
October 27th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks for a warm Welcome !!!! :)

Sounds
October 27th, 2008, 01:30 PM
the warm welcome isn't over yet lol
welcome to PC although its a bit late

Hiidoran
October 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you would be welcoming him again if he does make an introduction with his new account. I do believe that is against the New Users / Welcoming rules, right?

Any who, I do hope you get your user name all sorted out. Personally, I don't think its all that bad of a name!
(I've definitely seen a lot worse. xD)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums, Pokemasterintraining!
I suppose I can't consider myself a game maker anymore, but thanks for the shoutout to all us members here!

Hope you find yourself having a great time, my friend. It shouldn't be a hard thing to find entertainment here at PC.
Take care.

BeachBoy
October 27th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you would be welcoming him again if he does make an introduction with his new account. I do believe that is against the New Users / Welcoming rules, right?Correct, if you do get a new account, don't post a new intro. Although I wouldn't oppose you thanking people in this intro if you do, pokemasterintraining.

But anyway, welcome to the community. Usernames are always a hassle to get right, huh? XD Hope it works out for ya.