PDA

View Full Version : why hello!

Candy Christina
October 27th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hi, I'm Candy Christina as you can see. My username comes from Jessie's Japanese alter ego's name, Candy Musalina. Some of you that also go on Bulbagarden may know me by this name there as well.

I hope to meet some cool people here as I have there! I'm not one to introduce myself for too long so I'll just leave it at that! :)

Aurafire
October 27th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Welcome to PC, Candy Christina!

Nice to have you join our wonderful community! I think you'll have a great time here, as there are a bunch of cool people to talk to and literally endless topics to post on! =P

I hope you'll find PC to be a decent alternative to Bulbagarden (I'm not one to brag, but we're pretty darn awesome =P)

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they should answer most of your simple questions. I shall see you around, and have fun!

Candy Christina
October 27th, 2008, 11:57 AM
You can call me Christina if you like. xD

Thanks to the both of you for the very warm welcome! :)

Dukey
October 27th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Hello there Candy!
Or should I call you Christina?
Anyways, either way, Welcome to PC!
Hope you have a good time!

Hiidoran
October 27th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Ah, quite the creative user name you have made for yourself there, Christina.
I definitely wish I would have been that creative when coming up with mine...
(I jumped on the bandwagon and took the name of the first Fire-type legendary I heard of in the fourth generation...)

Any who, welcome to the forums, my dear!
I'm sure you're going to have just as wonderful a time here as you do over at Bulbagarden. We're all pretty friendly around the ol' PC, so I wouldn't worry too much about any kind of lack in friendships.
(Not like such a polite person such as yourself should worry anyway. xD)

Your introduction was just fine, Christina. There have been much shorter!
Hope your stay here is quite pleasant.

Cheers.

Sounds
October 27th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Hi, I'm Candy Christina as you can see. My username comes from Jessie's Japanese alter ego's name, Candy Musalina. Some of you that also go on Bulbagarden may know me by this name there as well.

I hope to meet some cool people here as I have there! I'm not one to introduce myself for too long so I'll just leave it at that! :)

hey there welcome to PC,i'm sure u'll get to meet cool people,although its too late well anyways see you around

Candy Christina
October 27th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Thanksk Hiidoran and Oblivion! I'm already enjoying it here! xD

BeachBoy
October 27th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Perhaps I've seen you around Bulbagarden. :D I did meet quite a few Floridians there, but I'm inactive. D:

Regardless, pleasure to have you at PC Christina. :) Welcome to our forums. o/

Candy Christina
October 27th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I think I do remember seeing you there, now that you mention it! Thanks for the welcome. :)

suicidesal
October 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Hey welcome to PC,
Awesome username! Enjoy your stay