PDA

View Full Version : If you owned the pokeCommunity forums

The Instant Classic
October 28th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.
Anyways i did a similar thread like this over on serebii and i got a hole bunch of answers.
So basically you post here what you would do if you owned these forums would you leave it as it is would you change it around?
If i owned these forums i would make it more exciting so more members would log on at the same time.
PS: the top answer on the thread like this on serebii was it would just die because im to lazy to update it come on people im sure you lot round here arnt as lazy as the serebii lot.

Cassino
October 28th, 2008, 11:07 AM
If I owned PC... well, I'd be like PC's real founder and not show much activity. :|
I wouldn't change anything about the forums.

i got a hole bunch of answers...lol...and most of them involved women if you know what i mean...lol...
I don't get it; how does owning a forum get women?
PS again: please no questions on why i keep saying ...lol... its a personal reason...lol...
Your habit reminds me of some guy on CoD4 that said lol every time he died, it got annoying.

the bitter end.
October 28th, 2008, 01:56 PM
PC is awesome as it is, I don't think I would change anything except maybe removing flood control on VMs -.- they have no purpose they're just annoying.

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 01:58 PM
If I would own PC I would add sub forums to the Wifi center:D, I'd make lot's of new themes,

ErickaVolt
October 28th, 2008, 05:14 PM
If I own PC, I would ban spammers immediately. >:)

True Reign
October 28th, 2008, 07:23 PM
If I owned PC... I would leave it as it is.

Spinor
October 28th, 2008, 07:25 PM
If I owned PC... let's just say a few rules would be upside down... I hope you don't get it. If you do, I'll blackmail you >:(

If I owned PC. I probably wouldn't hold enough responsibility to own it. Thus it becomes a total (youknowwhat) chaos.

Seriously! Don't try to figure out my view! You'll regret it! Especially if you can't stand that special 99.7 percent of the interw3bz.

Harley Quinn
October 28th, 2008, 07:39 PM
If you owned a Pokemon forum?

Die.

Gerri Shin
October 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
If I owned the PokéComuunity, I would still have a Purple Italicized name.

Sounds
October 28th, 2008, 11:06 PM
If i owned PC i would ask if i can quit and make the next guy owner
I don't wanna be a mod lawl

Charliezard
October 28th, 2008, 11:15 PM
If I owned pc it would be one of those dodgy little forums with 2 members that never last. None of you would be here having fun and yeah, best I don't own it lol...

King Goodra
October 28th, 2008, 11:20 PM
I'd be over-enthusiastic and probably ruin its reputation.

BakingBluePotatoe
October 29th, 2008, 06:21 AM
There really isn't much i would do.

Probably double the PMBox space
And revert those PC Supporter names back to being purple

=/

I'd be over-enthusiastic and probably ruin its reputation. xD
Yeah, I think that'd happen with me, to.

PC is awesome as it is, I don't think I would change anything except maybe removing flood control on VMs -.- they have no purpose they're just annoying.
Hell yeah. I'd do that to.

If I owned the PokéComuunity, I would still have a Purple Italicized name.

Yeah, the Blue Italicizes are to confusing @_@

Cassino
October 29th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I don't think I would change anything except maybe removing flood control on VMs -.- they have no purpose they're just annoying.
If you turned it off I'd be happy to show you what can happen in short order.

Master Electrician
October 29th, 2008, 04:35 PM
If I owned PC, the percentage of metal on this site would increase significantly.

That is all.

marz
October 29th, 2008, 05:02 PM
If I could change PC, I'd change its hypocrite staff.

>Feelings<
October 29th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Lets get serious... I would leave most of PC as it is.
I'd install a level system though.
You gain a level for a certain board by being a frequently appearing member and a frequently posting member there.
Every board has a different level set for everyone.
A gain in level unlocks some features available for you only on that board.
Plus, it acts as a great reputation system for that certain board.

Silverwings-Lumina
October 29th, 2008, 08:56 PM
It'll be the end of the world if I owned PC...! D:
Frosty *My avatar* will come and gobble everything he sees D: . Everybody will start complaining and throw rubbi- Wait, what am I talking about?

Probably leave PC as it is here =D Gives me a warm feeling and... I don't think any modifications would be needed. Add some Frosty.. >:]

Eon-Rider
October 30th, 2008, 02:41 AM
If I owned PC, I'd sell it for profit. =D

The Instant Classic
October 30th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Hmmmmmmm some interesting answers so far.
So keep them coming peeps!

ErickaVolt
October 30th, 2008, 03:26 AM
If I owned PC, I'd sell it for profit. =D

omg, how much? I think I would be contented at the donations though.

TRANSPARANCY
October 30th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Me... owning PC... i don't think that is a real good idea. I have enough trouble keeping my computer organised right now, that would just add more to my bundle and, think about the maintenance i would have to do to keep it up and running, paying the server fees each month and so much more.

So no i wouldn't like to run pc.

wobbadude1
October 30th, 2008, 05:00 AM
I enjoy PC just the way it is! However if I were to change it probably make it look/or have more references to the game- which they do have a bit of already (gentle nature, etc.) But tbh if I was put in charge it could unintentionally go from good to bad! So I'll just say "Keep up the good work!" :D

DarkTyphlosion157
October 30th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Would make a Giygas theme for the place.

Bleuhorn
October 30th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Would make a Giygas theme for the place.

Giygas is disturbingly awesome. I pwned him on the SNES back when I was 6 years old.

... And sorry to say but I would not ever own a tedious place like this.

Dukey
October 31st, 2008, 01:10 AM
I would get rid of the character minimum, thats bout it though

Pokemaster1993
October 31st, 2008, 01:09 PM
I would post pronz

I'd make a new account after the member count hits 50k so I can be a regular member too :D

Azzurra
October 31st, 2008, 05:10 PM
If I was lucky enough to own PokeCommunity, I would probably add a couple of new themes for the seasons, and leave the rest as is.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 31st, 2008, 11:01 PM
Well... I'd probably sell it for some magic beans.

Zet
October 31st, 2008, 11:06 PM
Well... I'd probably sell it for some magic beans.

what about a piece of string to go with it? how dare you take advantage of the person who would buy it from you

If I owned PC, I would make it more british and well I guess, be more crazy so theres always something to do

Caelus
October 31st, 2008, 11:06 PM
If I owned PC, I would add more subsections in the anime section.
I seriously think that place is disorganized.
Besides that, I wouldn't really do much. Just be the stereotypical lazy webmaster and thats it.

Nuke
November 1st, 2008, 04:28 AM
Collapse under the pressure then run a stupidly long election over who the next owner after me is.

Metatron
November 1st, 2008, 10:24 AM
If I owned PC...huh...

Well, firstly I'd get rid of all the double-standards here. You know, such as when people who are friends with the upper staff get away with things that other people might not. I'd get rid of the corruption here, hypocrisy, the fact that the only real way to get modded anymore is to be a massive kiss-ass, and befriend the staff, and give more power to the common user of PC. I don't think it's fair that, regardless of anyone else's opinion on a subject, moderators always seem to get the final say. It's almost as if their opinions matter more just based solely on the fact that they have the a colored username.

Other than that, PC's pretty chill as it is.

Led Zeppelin Pwn
November 1st, 2008, 10:35 AM
The forum would probably die in 10 minutes.
I would also probably forget about these forums.
That's it.