PDA

View Full Version : Request

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 07:12 AM
OK I did not see any request threads so:D I just made my own, as you all know Halloween is just around the corner and I need a banner/Avy like yesterday *Na just kidding, by Friday*, And I want the banner to have a blond witch with a hat, and with some scary frightening backgrounds, if anyone could see it possible to make this for me, then I can promise you that your name will be in my sig as long as I have the theme....

+ since I did not see a official request thread, then I suggest that this is the unofficial one, so request away people;),,,

PS if this get's closed then please respond to me by PM:D

the bitter end.
October 28th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Yeah, um there are many request threads here, though they would be called Shops.

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Yeah, um there are many request threads here, though they would be called Shops.
I know of the shops I own one on PE2K, I just can't decide what shop to go to.

the bitter end.
October 28th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Your not making any sense...

Angela
October 28th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Your not making any sense...
Hey can you make me the Theme????

I made this because I was in a hurry, and I don't know who specializes in Halloween thingies:D

the bitter end.
October 28th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Just ask around different shops, don't make a new thread for it...

Sounds
October 28th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Whats the point of making a thread when there are already like 4 shops?

Loki
October 28th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Angela, read the rules; Individual request threads are not allowed here at PC. Please pick one of our open shops, or PM someone and ask if they'd like to take your request. And making a thread to advertise your request is by far a very unwise move. Don't do it again. :|

Ryukun, read the infraction I gave you for the other thread. Don't do it again, or you'll get a red infraction.

.Oblivion, next time; report. Do nothing else.

-closed-