• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Through the Dark Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
The Story
As everyone knows that Arceus is the God of Pokemon, right? Well what would you say if I told you that there was another God, other rather yet a Devil of Pokemon. Yes this Pokemon is the opposite of Arceus in each and everyway as this Pokemon was the first Dark type Pokemon to ever exist. The name of this Pokemon is only known by Arceus and as for the Pokemon's location, that is also kept secret by Arceus. One day Arceus was looking down on the people of the four regions of Sinnoh, Kanto, Hoenn, and Johto, but started to feel a certain presence. A chill was sent down his back then reverberated through his whole body. As Arceus tried to come to terms to what might be happening he noticed that a hole had appeared in the middle of the sea that was in between the four regions. Arceus continued to look on and soon he saw a group of humans, who were each dressed in different uniforms, jump down into the hole. The humans disappeared, but as they fell into the hole Arceus could feel another chill. "What could this be? I have never experienced a chill like this. I only had this chill when I fought him, but I sealed him away. I sealed him away inside the other world, inside the world of darkness." Arceus looked down at the hole and saw that a strange black mist was flowing out of it. Arceus soon realized what the hole was, the gate to the world of darkness. Without any hesitation, Arceus summoned the Legendary Pokemon of the world to leave their homes and gather at his palace at once. The Legendary Pokemon were all clamoring inside the palace wondering what the emergency was. Celebi spoke with fear, "This has never happened before, could Arceus be in danger?" "Not a chance. Arceus is stronger than me and that's saying something." said Groudon. Arceus steps forward in front of the Legendaries and speaks to them with fear in his voice. "I have gathered you all her for a very grave emergency. I am sorry to inform you, but the Pokemon that I had locked away, who was something like a brother to me, is going to break his seal and destroy us. The hole you may have noticed that was in the middle of the sea, is a gate to the world of darkness. Humans have already entered the hole and may fall victim to his control. If those humans do fall under his control, then it is most likely he will use them to break his seal. I brought you here, because I need your help. I want each of you to go out and find a human that can be trusted with your power and give it to them. If you haven't caught on, then what I am asking is for you to hand over the powers of a Legendary Pokemon to a human's Pokemon as a means to defeat him, Slade."
Your Mission
You have been chosen by one of the Legendary Pokemon to take control of their power and defeat Slade and his soldiers of the Darkness. You are a new trainer that has just received your first Pokemon ever. Now this Legendary Pokemon wants to give its powers to that Pokemon. You quickly and gracefully accept the offer and watch your Pokemon glow with a light that has given it a new look. Your Pokemon looks like a fusion of its self along with the features of the Legendary Pokemon it has obtained its new power from. You are now off to see that your mission is complete. However, along the way you will have to fight friends, family, and even fight yourself! It is up to you to save the world you live in before Slade's seal is broken, he destroys Arceus, and then destroys the world.
Rules
These rules are pretty simple, but I still want them to be followed, there are only 5.
Rule #1- Follow the PC role-playing rules if you break them you are out.
Rule #2- Stay Active in this Role-play or don't join it. I know you have school or life at home, but you should take that all into account before you join this RP. I need to post within five days and if you have an excuse, depending on what it is, I mat give you more time.
Rule #3- Do not take control of other people's character without their approved permission, if they give you permission then they need to send me a PM so it can be clarified.
Rule #4- Be as CREATIVE with your post as you possibly can. I just don't want to see you in an epic battle and just when you are about on the brink of losing your Pokemon get all powerful, use a move that's unbeatable, and win the battle. That is too much of a cliché, so let's refrain from too much of that.
Rule #5- Just have fun and try not to get too bored.
The Legendary Pokemon List
You may choose a Legendary Pokemon from this list that will give their powers to your starter Pokemon, remember that when they give their powers to your starter this Legendary's soul will be intertwined with your starter's soul.

Groudon-(Chimchar) taken
Kyorge-(Buizel) taken
Latios-(Minun)
Latias-(Plusle)
Jirachi- reserved
Regirock-(Golem)
Registeel-(Magnezone)
RegIce-(Glaceon)
Rayquaza-(Gible)
Deoxys-(Absol) taken
Zapdos-(jolteon) reserved
Moltres-(Flareon)
Articuno-(Sycther) taken
Mew-(Shiny Growlithe) taken
Mewtwo-(Gardevoir)reserved
Entei-(Magby)
Raikou-(Elekid) taken
Suicune- taken
Celebi-(Bulbasaur)
Lugia- taken
Ho-oh-(Charmander)
Darkrai- taken
Shaymin- taken
Uxie-(Grovyle)
Mesprit-(Combusken)
Azelf-(Marshstomp)
Giratina- taken
Dialga- taken
Palkia- taken
Heatran-(Cyndaquil)
Regigigas-(Teddiursa, who immediately evolves in first battle)
Cresselia-(Buneary) taken
Sign-up Sheets
Name: (Duh)
Place of origin: (Region and hometown, this determines, which Legendary Pokemon you can get)
Personality: (a good description, please 1 or 2 paragraphs)
Appearance: (The clothes you wear, what you look like, the eyes you have, all that good stuff)
Starter Pokemon: (Must be a prevolve form, not a Blastoise from your dad)
Starter's personality: (How will your starter act as it goes along its journey with you)
History: (Why are you on this journey and how did you meet the Legendary Pokemon that gave you its power)
Other information like favorite food or saying are optional.

Sign-ups are now open I will be accepting seven people or maybe eight, but that will be it so make your sign-ups good. Below is my sign-up sheet:

Name: Kraos/ Kai
Place of Origin: Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town
Personality: Kraos is unlike many others ever since he had an "accident" at seven. When Kraos was seven he hit his and the bump was so hard it created an alternate personality, Kai. Kraos is usually a loner who likes to keep himself. Rather than team up with a friend Kraos chooses to take on a challenge alone. While he may seem very cold at times, he actually known as a protector to smaller children and Pokemon. Kraos is the more aggresive of the two personalities, he makes wise decisions, but normally doesn't take other people's emotions into account when he talks to them. Kai, on the other hand, is very energetic and is always looking for a way to meet new friends. While Kai usually has good intentions, he has always found a way to cause trouble. Kai is the opposite of Kraos as he loves to team up, makes rushed decisions, and is a very emotional with others. That would also mean that he is a coward and when he needs help against something big and scary he asks Kraos to switch places with him.

Appearance: Kraos and Kai have light blue eyes, long dark black hair, tan skin and they occasionally wear their glasses. Kraos, ever since the accident, must pack another set of clothes for Kai to change into. While Kraos wears a black t-shirt with the letter "K" in red writing, blue jeans held up with a black belt, black running shoes, and a red headband with red armbands. When Kai decides he has had enough of staying bottled up inside Kraos's mind he pops out and changes clothes. When he comes out, Kai usually wears a red t-shirt, black jeans with gold stripes running down the side, black running shoes (Kraos's shoes), and a white headband with a smiley face on the front, along with white armbands.

Starter Pokemon: Aipom + Dialga
Starter's personality: Aipom is a fun lover and so he is always never seen sitting down. Aipom while he is energetic and naive he does know when to follow Kraos's orders. He is battler, but has hopes to compete in a contest and win a ribbon like his sister Ambipom. He seems to be a dreamer, which is why Kraos has chosen this younger Aipom to become his starter rather than the older Aipom.

History: On the day Kraos was born, his parents always knew he would be rather a trouble maker or a loner. It came to a surprise when he Kraos was born as both. During his years as a young seven year old child Kraos suffered a blow to the head that actually created a split personality. So Kraos grew up always chaning from one personality to another. As a young boy Kraos always dreamed of battling against trainers and working his way to the Sinnoh League. However, one day the alterbate Kraos watched a contest battle and that too played on his heartstrings. When Kraos finally reached the age of ten he decided that he would participate in both contest and the Sinnoh League. While he was warned of the dangers Kraos continues to go on with his idea. So Kraos gathered up his things from his house and prepared to leave the house. As he began to walk out the door with his bagpack ready, he was stopped by his parents. Kraos realized he had no starter Pokemon. He begged his parents to give him at least one of the Pokemon they were raising at their daycare. His parents brought him a line up of young and old starter Pokemon. After close examination Kraos chose Aipom and went out of the door. As Kraos walked with Aipom on his shoulder, a light appeared in front of him. After spinning around Aipom the light took form. Dialga now stood in front of Kraos and Aipom. Kraos prepared to battle, but Dialga stomped its foot to the ground. "I am not here to fight you, boy. I am here to give you my powers. The world has fallen into danger and as of now we need a human with your personalities to help us. I am the Legendary Dialga and so I shall now give my soul to your Aipom's soul. Use my power with great wisdom as there is a very tough road ahead of you."

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
oo oo sounds fun K9S8-kun let me reserve please :O.. I want mew please..

I'll have my sign-up soon!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I'd like me be in this as well, after I read all the info. Save me Shaymin please.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Can I reserve one with Suicune? Please and thank you. The only thing I don't like is that they have to be 10 years old. No parent is ever going to let their kid go out on their own at 10. 13, maybe. plus making them a little older allows for far more ineresting characters since there's more character development.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
im in im in im in! im gonna reserve a spot with Riolu/lugia!

Name: Brendan cruze

Place of origin: Sinnoh Canalave city

Personality: Brendan is very calm and collected. He can stay at ease in a stressful situation, and he never loses his cool when taunted by anyone, even rivals. As anyone can tell you, he is a great friend to have and he can be good backup in an argument. He may be ten but he acts like he's twelve and people often find it neccessary to point this out. Whenever he feels threatened, he gulps and places his best foot forward, trying to defeat whatever obstacles hold him down. Even though he may lose, he always gets over it quickly and if neccessary, he will complete a challenge later. He's always kind enough to listen to others feelings, and he respects their wishes when asked. It is really hard to anger him, since he just shrugs off every insult that heads his way.

He is always kind towards his pokemon, and to others. He thinks pokemon are the best thing that ever happened to the world. He rarely shows his personal life to others, and he really likes to keep secrets. For some reason he never knew, whenever he holds a secret it keeps him fuzzy inside. His way of thinking is "Live and let live."

Appearance: Brendan has dark hair and a childish face that goes well with his personality. It is mostly unblemished aside from a few Freckles here and there but aside from that his face is fault-free. When he smiles you can see that one of his front teeth is missing, but not because of the natural reason. He has bright blue eyes that occasionaly flash mischeviously. Brendan has light colored skin with freckles on his shoulders. He is short for a ten year old and he is average sized. not too heavy not too light. Average.

Over his skin is where he wears his clothes. He wears a Red shirt and Kakhi shorts with a Heavy windbreaker from his dad over everything. He has a pair of plain black sneakers and he wears mismatched socks which he claims are lucky. Honestly his outfit along with his missing tooth make him look really young. He also wears a pokeball shaped locket around his neck.

Starter Pokemon: Riolu/Lugia

Starter's personality: Rioulu may seem like any other Riolu, kind curious thoughtful and a smart thinker. But on the inside is his true personality. He has anger problems and problems letting go. If a pokemon angers him, he tends to strike with pure vengeance and Fury. This can cause him to be an unpredictable fighter and Ally. He does not like Brendan very much but the blessing of Lugia helps him feel calmer, and he is trying to develop a friendship with Brendan.

History: Brendan was born smiling and happy on a tragic day. His aunt rushed through traffic to get to the hospital when she got into a car accident. She did make it to the hospital, but not the way she should have. She never even got to see her young dark haired nephew. Brendan never even knew she existed untill he was five and he stumbled upon a picture of her in the attic. when he asked who she was, his parents came out and told him. The day after, he bought a pokeball locket from the store with his parents help, and he placed a small picture of his aunt in it. He loved talking to the locket, and he told it all about himself, and everything he did. When he was questioned about it once, he said "I was talking to my aunt see?" He showed them the picture and they just nodded.

When Brendan turned 7, he received an egg from his parents on his birthday. When Brendan asked where they got it from, they said a man wearing blue was giving them out. He practically shoved it in their hands. Brendan spent every moment with that egg, and he took it everywhere too! Even school. When the egg finally hatched, Brendan squeezed the Riolu that came out in a Joyfull Death-hug. After that, the Riolu eyed him carefully everywhere they went, almost as if he were afraid brendan would do it again. Even though their relationship has improved, Riolu still isnt friends with Brendan.

When Brendan turned nine, his parents took a trip to the Johto region. everyone had fun, even Riolu. But every day Brendan would sense something watching them, almost judging them. Brendan told this to his parents, but they laughed it off, saying he just didn't want to go home. The night before they left, Brendan had a strange dream. He walked out of the home they were staying in and onto the front yard. He saw a silvery aura cover him and Riolu who had somehow appeared next to him. The Aura lifted them up into the air, carrying them towards whirlpool island. Brendan watched amazed as they flew over the Johto region. Brendan looked over at Rioulu noticing him looking terrified at the drop below. Brendan grabbed him and held onto him as they descended onto the island. The two walked into an entrance almost feeling guided again. He noticed that every single pokemon they passed, bowed in respect. Brendan headed deeper into the cave and entered a large cavern. at the center sat Lugia. Brendan watched as Riolu bowed towards Lugia and then stood up. Lugia looked at Brendan and spoke to him with telekinesis.
"Hello little one. I am glad my protection brought you here. You must listen to me very carefully. You have been chosen to represent me. I will bless your pokemon with my power and I shall fill you both with my spirit."
Brendan looked at it confused. "Wait what?" "Do not worry little one. your time has not yet come. I shall explain more in the future. Till then." With that Lugia Broke eye contact with Brendan and Shifted over to Riolu. Both pokemons' eyes glowed a pale blue color, and both were surrounded by a silvery aura. As Riolu's got brighter, Lugia's grew more dim. Breaking contact right before its aura disappeared completely, Lugia smiled at both of them.
"Till we meet again." it said. With a flash of bright, Brendan blacked out.

After that night, things were in Chaos. Brendan and Riolu had been found asleep on the grass with Riolu's color changed. When his parents demanded to know how he got outside, he told them he didn't know.After that his parents kept a closer eye on him. he no longer had any freedom. Nothing to remind him of Lugia happened until his tenth birthday, when he set out on his adventure.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Name: Kairi Hill

Age: 12(Sorry can't stand being 10. That's not my style.)

Place of origin: Sinnoh, Twinleaf Town

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. Her feet get sore when she does a lot of walking. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a hurricane, so watch out. She loses her temper whenever she sees someone being mean to Pokemon, or just being stuck up. She can't stand stuck up people. But she is very faithful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beautiful. She goes on beauty. Beautiful and cute Pokemon are her life. She loves them so very much. Her favorite types of Pokemon are water types. She doesn't know why, there is just something beautiful and magical about water types that she just loves. But her favorite Pokemon are Pachirisu and Pikachu. She thinks there the cutest out of all other Pokemon out there. But she may like Pikachu a lot more then Pachirisu. But she can't stand ghost Pokemon. She is very afaird of ghost Pokemon. When she was very tiny, she got frighten by a Genger, and ever since then she's been very afaird of ghost types. She can't stand to be anywhere near them at all. They frighten her so much. Kairi believes there can be peace between humans and Pokemon. She believes that one day there will be such a strong connection between humans and Pokemon that humans will be able to understand Pokemon speech. She also believes in not keeping her first Pokemon inside a PokeBall. She likes to keep it outside with her all of the time.

Appearance:
summerwinter.png

Kairi is very short for her age. Even though, she's 12 she looks more like she's 8 years old. She is only 8 foot. She weights about 80 pounds. So yea, her weight makes her get sick a lot. She has long brown hair which she keeps tied in two long hanging ponytails. She wears a big white hat with a ribbons tied on the side in a bow on her head. She has brown eyes as well. Her eyes are the same color as her hair. She wears a long red tee shirt with short blue gean overalls over it. On her feet she wear red shoes with very long socks going all the way up to her knees. This is the perfect look for a Breeder. Or, so everyone tells her that all the time,"Hey! You look like a Breeder." She carries around a very big brown side bag that has a PokeGear atacted to it. The PokeGear is pink in color. Her Pokedex is also pink. For some reason Kairi's always loved the color pink. Her winter look is all pink sweat clothes. She keeps the same hat on though. Her hair style for winter is still the same as her summer look as well. After all a girl needs to bundle up very warmly for the colder time of year. Brrrr!

Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

Starter's Gender: Female

Starter's personality: Kairi's Pikachu is kinda shy for a Pikachu. Pikachus are normally brave and Hasty. But this Pikachu is anything but Hasty. She is afraid of everything. Kairi tries to encourge the little Pokemon. But it is very hard to get her to even battle sometimes. As she is scared of fighting. She is afraid of getting hurt. But with Kairi's encouragement Pikachu feels as if she can do anything. Even though she's shy and scared a lot if her trainer is in danger she'd do anything to protect her, even if it costs her, her life. Pikachu loves Kairi and would do anything for her.

History: Kairi was born, and raised in Johto, at New Bark Town. Her parents always used to fight all the time when she was a baby. It was always about her all the time. About what they would do with her. Even when Kairi was a little baby they faught a lot. But then it was about what to feed her. And who was going to change her diaper.

When Kairi was a baby she had always heard voices in her head. She didn't think anything of it at the time because, hey, she was just a baby. Later on when she turned 3 she forgotten all about the voices in her head. It was then that her father got fed up with her mother and decided to leave,"I'm going!" He screamed at Kairi's mother. "Find!" She screamed back. She was glad to have him gone.

Kairi's mother had always thought he was no good for Kairi anyway. Glameow, Kairi's mother's Pokemon yawned and fell asleep as he left the house. It didn't even notice him leaving. Kairi's mother used to be a Coordinator. She had entered dozens of Contests with that Glameow and won them all.

Kairi's mother had been everywhere. From Kanto all the way to Sinnoh. She had even won the Grand Festival with Glameow. Kairi's mother was a Pokemon Coordinator legend. But one day her mother retired from Contests and released all her Pokemon back into the wild expect for Glameow. She kept Glameow with her as a house pet.

Later on when she was 8 years old, Kairi and her mother later on moved to Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beautiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Kairi has been living with her mother since then. She doesn't know what happened to her father. He disappeared about a year later after the divorce, and Kairi hasn't seen him since then. It's like her father just disappeared off the face of the earth. No one has seen her father since then. But she really doesn't care anyway.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon Trainers or Coordinators, and getting there first Pokemon from the lab,"Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, go on a grand journey and breed Pokemon," Kairi said getting excited,"Maybe I'll be a Breeder that collects Badges and Ribbons."

The next day she went and got her starter. With her starter she feels as if she can handle anything. So she starts her journey. But as soon as she gets to Route 1, a flying type Pokemon flies down to her and her Pikachu. Her Pikachu gets scared hidding behind Kairi's leg.

The flying Pokemon is Shaymin. Shaymin tells Kairi about Slade and his soldiers of the Darkness. About his plans to rule the world. She tells her about the Pokemon that's even stronger then Arceus,"If you'd like I can power up your Pikachu with my powers, so that you may fight them. Would you like that?" Shaymin asked.

"Of course! I'd do anything to help," Kairi says,"Pi," Pikachu says looking shy,"It'll be ok Pikachu," Kairi informs her. Shaymin glows, with a green light. That light enters Pikachu's body, and Pikachu feels ten times stronger,"It is done. Contact me if you ever need me. I'll be in touch," Shaymin as she flies off, leaving a very confused Kairi and Pikachu.

Legendary: Shaymin

Trainer Card:
kairihill1.png

If you need more info on certian things I'll gladly add it in.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Here's mine as I said

Name: Josh Raven

Age: 13 (Can't do 10. It's WAY too young for this kind of thing. Besides, one, two, or three years older shouldn't make a huge difference plotwise.)

Place of origin: Goldenrod City, Johto

Personality: Josh is a bit of a loner. Emotionally detached, he's not one to consider other's feelings. Because he's detached from his own emotions, he often has a hard time figuring what he wants at any given moment. Due to this, he often overthinks his decisions, and takes too long. His decisions, however, are usually ingenious despite how long he usually takes to make them. If in a pinch however, he can make smart decisions quickly. Josh is, during normal circumstances, anti-social, and would rather sit in a tree listening to music on his iPod than interacting with others. During extreme circumstances, however, he won't hesitate to join with someone, attempt to find some common ground and work together with them. This can be hard on occaision because he tends to be sarcastic and overly cynical most of the time.

Josh isn't just a weird, anti-social loner however. He isn't one you want to be on the wrong side of since he's a direct descendant of the warlord, Atilla the Hun. This is definitely noticeable in his temper. He is hard to tick off, but when he is, he can be your worst nightmare, often blinded by rage, making rash decisions, and going out of his way for revenge.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon: Eevee + Suicune

Starter's personality: Eevee is almost the total opposite of Josh, but they get along surprisingly well. Eevee is very playful, and very social, often going up to others and greeting them happily while Josh watches from afar. Eevee's playful demeaner was the very reason Josh chose him as it reminded him of a pet dog he'd had years ago.

History: Josh wasn't always so emotionally detached. he was a normal Italian -only- child... until age 4, when his mother got sick and died. His pet dog died a few weeks later. At the time, Josh's father worked all the time, and when he wasn't working, he was sleeping so he could go into work the next day. The lack of interaction and care caused Josh to withdraw completely and hide any and all emotions he had as well as forced him to be very domestic. By age 7, he could cook better than most experienced chefs. Over the years, he grew to like music as it made him feel like he wasn't constantly alone. He was eventually able to secure an iPod on one of the very few days his dad had off and has never let it off his person since.

As he approached age 13, he converted it to charge on it's own via a small solar panel stripped from 3 calculaters. A few weeks after he turned 13, Josh got a letter in the mail from the local pokemon breeder's just south of Goldenrod saying there were inviting 3 kids from Goldenrod to pick a pokemon to start a journey. After securing permission from his father, Josh ran down there as fast as he could after having packed a small black messenger bag -usually hidden under the hoodie- to pick his pokemon. Josh got there early enough to get the first pick. Upon seeing how playful and full of life the Eevee was, he picked it and went on his merry way. On his way to Violet city to get his first badge, a large black shadow emerged from the trees and blocked his path. The light eventually shined down from the trees to reveal Suicune, one og the three legendary dogs. Awestruck, Suicune explained why he was there. "Our world has fallen into danger and I am here to bestow my powers to you to help defeat the new evil. I trust you'll use my power wisely since the road ahead will be very rough." After a light blue flash, Suicune was gone.

Other information like favorite food or saying are optional.

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
Name: Meditation Rherzon

Meditation is his real name, more about that in the history.

Place of origin: Mt. Coronet base near Oreburgh

Personality: Meditation is a militaryish guy. He acts very serious and rigid. Right then and there, he gets anything done, a very obedient man he is. He is powerful and a strong leader. He is organized and smart. He can endure hard climates and weather conditions easily.

The guy might seem awesome, at first glance, but he is not. He is very impatient, and is not easy to work with. He is strict and thinks that he is the only one doing work. Emotions are the thing that Meditation lacks. He doesn't really care about much. That gets other people really mad and those people want to turn against him. He is not very sociable. Music is not something Meditation likes to be a part of. He thinks it disturbs order and with it, you will not get anything done.

But, his name is not Meditation for nothing. You will often see Meditation doing yoga or sitting to practice meditation or forms of discipline, such as karate. He is very in sync with nature, but that is a secret to him. He feels that if he reveals it, his powerful standing shall be destroyed. Yeah, what standing? He never even had one.

Appearance: Meditation looks like a veteran. Dark-skinned is he, which is really odd for a person in Sinnoh, though his location is toward the South. He is medium height and of an average weight. The hair of Meditation is short and valley red, cut like the army man's hair. It is not moved easily, not even by the strongest wind or rainstorm. His eyes are dark-brown, always narrow and fierce, like the eyes of a tiger, waiting to lunge out at its prey. His mouth is never smiling, always looking angry. His face is rough and stern. It looks very fierce.His muscles are commensurate to hills. His abs are fearsome 5-packs, and his legs are fierce with muscle. You rarely see them as he moves swift, like a full fledged hurricane.

You will never see Meditation without his trusty army hat. The hat is dark camouflage green, with a black rim, in order to seal the sunlight from his eyes. At night, he slides the rim into a pouch that stores the sheild into a CD-player type storage. At night, S.W.A.T. team goggles brighten his view.

The upper body of Meditation is covered by an army uniform, camoflageed in green, brown, and black. It is very thick and weighs 20 pounds, a struggle for the 10 year old. Another thing on the upper body is his large, multi-pocket, large backpack. He uses it for exploration, which his father, Tzarzvian Rherzon, takes Meditation on constantly. Unburdened, the carrier weighs 3 Pounds. Weighted, it weighs 20 pounds.Black and brown camoflage pants decorate his lower body. His shoes are brown.

Starter Pokemon: Cranidos+Giratina
Starter's personality: Cranidos is a fun Pokemon. He is very curious and fun loving. He is also very impatient, however, after done exploring, as his stomach shrinks. The fun lover Cranidos is also likes to battle, but always loses.

History: Born on a cold day of a winter 10 orbits (years) ago at a late hour, he was the third and final child of the Rherzon's. His oldest sister, Gzredon, 6 at the time, and the slightly younger 5 year old brother, Bzerium. They were named in their parents native language, Vargan. The parents immigrated from Varguilia, known in their language as Vezrm dzer Rizhid (Land of the Rigid), because it was too hot there. The parents decided, after 5 hours of fighting, to choose the name that meant meditation in their tongue, Rezvlectria. The doctor was finding the name hard to pronounce, so the name on the birth certificate was meditation.

Meditation was worked hard by his father. He was worked day and night, starting when he was half a year old, on military skills, obediance, and discipline. He was worked like this until the mother, Hirana (light Khee-rhah-nah) Rherzon, cut in and fought with the father about his education and family. He was 5 at the time, so he was supposed to start trainers school. Well, the dad didn't like the idea, and a lot of swearing went around, and it got really ugly. The dad got sent to the hospital.

The skills he learned from his father were used during school. Meditation felt strong. Well, not so strong after getting sent to the principal multiple times. He eventually stopped and became well liked by his teacher, Ms. Sarah Ivy. Meditation was the best student in class. In gym, Coach Gonzalez thought he was great.He wasn't liked much by his peers, because he wasn't really the most fun person to be around, and his bully reputation was remembered by them.

At home, life was even more challenging for Meditation. His father came back from the hospital, in a bad mood, so Meditation was worked much harder. He was taken outside, into Mt. Coronet, Eterna Forest, and other hard natural landmarks. In Mt. Coronet, he noticed sketches of 3 Pokemon, Arceus, Giratina, and this Devil Pokemon. He wasn't sure what that meant, and the thought remained untouched for 4 years. He was 6 at the time.

Meditations mother did not like the father. They got into another fight. The fierce dad won by force. The force of death had taken over the Mom's body. Dad tried to prevent Meditation from finding out about that. He succeeded for two years, and then Meditation finally asked.

Instead of being sad, he was furious. The storm inside him was about to be released. He just started yelling at his dad with his way-too-deep woice and bolted away. He was far away from his father, who was in the north of the region. He didn't care. He was really happy.

He struggled at first to live near Mt. Coronet, but remembered what his father had taught him. He was able to apply it now. He knew his dad's skills would come in handy.

While Meditation was 9, during autumn, he saw a mysterious shadow on top of Mt. Coronet. Then, he was thinking back, "Huh, back when training with dad, I saw a similar figure..." His thoughts were interrupted by his sister, who was 15, on her first journey. She was going to participate in the Pokemon League of Sinnoh. She asked about how life was going, and told her the whole thing. Then, the sister left, never to be seen again.

Finally, the day where he could be like his father, in his younger, more glorious age had arrived! He was finally able to become a Pokemon Trainer! He was friends with the fossil regenerators, who gave him a Cranidos to start him off. Then, he was going to Oreburgh Cave, and that is where he met Giratina. Giratina came right in front of him with no warning. Meditation remembered his fathers training rules and did not move a muscle, but he was thinking, "This is the thing I saw in the prophecy and the shadow. Now I will finally understand..." His thoughts were interrupted by Giratina. "Good afternoon, Meditation. I am Giratina. Arceus has sent me down here-"
"If you try to fight me, I'm going to tare you limb from limb, and then you will become my dinner for tonight."
"Young boy, I've not come here to fight-"
"Oh yeah? Then why are you here? I have my wa-a-ys, oh crap."
Giratina was about to fire a shadow force at the morionless, landed figure.
"Now can I continue?" said the annoyed legendary.
"Yes," said the terrified young warrior.
"Our world is in danger. The rival of Arceus, Slade, is trying to destroy a seal Arceus has used to keep him from destroying Earth. Arceus will also be affected. You, the Earth, and Arceus are in danger. You are going to help stop it. I'll donate my powers to your friend, Cranidos, who I will rename Achaz. I truly appreciate your help, Meditation."

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Name: Maria Smith
Place of origin: Canalave City, Sinnoh.
Personality: Maria is a very shy girl who keeps to herself. She is quiet moody, though, and often keeps to herself. She doesn't trust a lot of people, if anyone. This causes Maria to panic if anyone tries to talk to her or approach her. She also likes to talk to herself and this makes people avoid her even more.

Of course, the biggest thing Maria has going against her social wise, are her interests. For some reason, she seems to like ghosts and dreams and anything having to do with the supernatural. She likes to try to practice spells she finds in the library, but they never work, of course.
Appearance: Maria is about 5 feet and 2 inches tall. She has long, dark hair with a white streak going across her bangs. Her eyes, though cover by her bangs, are of an amber color. Her skin has a slight tan to it and her face is somewhat oval.

Maria wears a black shirt that is much too big for her. She wears some long shorts that are ripped slightly at the edge. She has grey tennis shoes and no socks. She has a black sweat band on her right wrist with a skull on it and a long necklace with a Sharpedo's tooth on it.
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe + Darkrai
Spoiler:

Starter's personality: Growler (the name of Maria's Growlithe) is very happy go lucky. He likes to play around with other people and Pokemon. Overall, he's a very social Pokemon, unlike his trianer.

But, he is still very loyal to Maria and will defend her as much as he can. Whether that involves growling at some bullies or actually fighting a Pokemon, he would do it. Growler also does his best to cheer Maria up when ever he can. Be it making her laugh or just resting his head on her lap.
He would do just about anything for her.
History: Maria was born and raised in Canalave. She has lived there her entire life and rarely left the City. Her parents are both shop keepers near to where the old hotel is. Growing up, Maria had heard the stroies of Darkrai, the Pokemon who would give people nightmares. She soon became fasinated with this Pokemon and did everything she could to learn about it.

This introduced Maria to the world of superstitions and supernaturals and she loved it all. But, other kids didn't get why she liked what she liked and made fun of her for it. This caused Maria to not trust people and to become more and more alone.
When she was eight, her parents decided to get her a Pokemon for a companion.

It was through this that she got Growler. However, at first she didn't like the loyal Growlithe. She had always wanted a Ghost or even a Dark type Pokemon and didn't like the Fire type puppy. But, after Growler had protected her from some bullies, she soon warmed up to the Growlithe.

On Maria's tenth birthday, both she and Growler decided to try to get into the old hotel. She knew that it was suppose to be locked, but she wanted to try any ways. To her surprise, however, the door opened easily for her and a man was inside. The man offered her a bed and, quite suddenly, Maria found herself sleeply. The man led her to a bed and, soon enough, she and Growler were asleep.

In her dreams, she met the one Pokemon she has wanted to meet for a long time now; Darkrai. The Pitch Black Pokemon explained the situation to Maria and how he had chosen her to help keep Slade sealed. Both Pokemon and human agreed and Darkrai gave Growler some of his powers, making him look like he does now. With some final greetings, Maria woke up...

KingKaos

Years
Charzeon, Z34guy, Konekodemon- You are all accepted

Everyone else you will be reserved, but if someone comes and takes your spot in the RP I'm sorry.

Infinite Meditation you are also accepted, I did not see your edit, it was good and so it is accepted.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Name: Ichiro Hatake

Place of origin: Shinnoh, Canalave City

Personality:
Im a pretty happy guy. I am easy to make friends with and prefer to be around lots of people and pokemon. I like taking long journeys around shinnoh with my friends, taking them to archeological site that me amd my dad have been to. I am avid about history like my father and travel often to canalave to read the books there. I have a strong sense of right and wrong along with justice. I believe in Karma heavily and that everyone gets what they deserve.
I take great interest in finding out how the universe was created and use Giratina as the key to finding that out.

Appearance:
Black skate shoes, light brown cargo pants, white t-shirt, black zip-up sweat shirt, black steel dog tag, jet black hair, blue eyes. I carry a side pack that sits on my left shoulder and across my body so the bag lies on my right hip

Starter Pokemon: Gible

Legendary Pokemon: Palkia

Starter's personality:
My gible is always quick to react, curious, sometimes ending in it getting hurt pretty badly but im always there to save it. it usually travels to my left but sometimes rests ontop of my bag. We met when a trainer brought him to my mothers poke centre in veilstone. when they found him run over on cycling road. The trainer left to go battle the veilstone gym and my mother (nurse joy) made me nurse him back to health as experience. (btw, we later moved to canalave due to my fathers work.)

History: (re-done)
My father is a historian based in Canalave City and before that in Oreburg. 2 years ago when we were still in Oreburg City my father and I were inspecting a cave under the cycling road that locals thought was the cave of a legendary. When my father concluded it of no significance, we headed out. Unfortunately on our way out the cave shook violently and a massive rock slide came down, knocking me unconscious as rocks piled on top of my helpless body. Whilst begin unconscious I remember floating above the pile of rocks, slowly rising and watching my father dig in the wrong spot. I tried to call out but there was no voice. Soon the world darkened and a disembodied voice spoke; "Not yet, it is not in your destiny to die today." When I awoke I found myself in my father's arms, his face, buried in my chest weeping. I touched his face and he was joyous to see me alive. Blood ran down my head and he quickly rushed me to the Poke Centre at Oreburg where my mother worked. A week later my father brought a Gible into my room, explaining how he fruitlessly dug in the wrong spot and this Gible had dug me out. It had followed my father home and even slept outside my hospital room. A month later my mother got a job as a librarian in Canalave and we moved there, my father then became obsessed with New Moon and Full Moon Islands.
A week ago, my father got a tip off about some ruins know as the Spear Pillar has information about the start of the universe. Intrigued, Gible and I set off with my father to Mount Coronet. We assailed the peak and after two days climbing, we reached the summit known as the Spear Pillar. We camped there overnight and the next day we begun recording the hieroglyphs. Gible however lost interest with what we were doing quickly and went off to find treasures. After a while my head begun to itch and moments later erupted into a splitting headache. I lay on the ground in a foetal position while what felt like fire burned inside my skull. It was that same voice from two years ago, "I am Palkia, Lord of Space. Your destiny has always puzzled me and I have watched you carefully. At this point in time, your Pokémon Gible holds my sacred orb. Both of you must connect with it and your destiny will be revealed." I headed this warning and as soon as the headache subsided to a small throb I called Gible. I told my father I was fine and watched as Gible rushed towards me on short, stumpy legs, trying not to trip over and lose his treasure. Gible dropped the pink orb on the ground at my feet and we both reached out to it. The space around us distorted into a bubble around us as we both touched the orb and soon we were a lone orb in a great darkness. I looked up and into the eyes of Palkia. It held us in its palm and looked directly at us. Its words spoke straight into my head without giving me the headache. It spoke of Slade, his army of humans, his prison and that I was due to prevent it. It finished talking and with its other hand, touched Gible's forehead through the bubble lightly. Flowing white power surged from Palkia and in to Gible. Palkia finished emptying his powers into Gible he turned to me, his claw passing across my chest and stopping on my dog tag. The orb that lay at my feet rose to my chest, shrinking until it was no smaller than a marble. It fused into the middle of my tag and sat warmly against my chest. Palkia spoke again; "Wear that orb always and you will be able to communicate with me wherever you are. You can also communicate with your Gible as your awareness' pass through me." Everything slowly fell back into place and we found ourselves back at the Spear Pillar, the only thing that had changed was the misty white aura that swirled around Gible.

My favourite food is Green Apples but Gible likes redso we argue over that. I usually end up saying "watch out Gible!" during fights and travel.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
Starting the Journey

As Kraos and Aipom look at one another, Aipom pinches Kraos. "With that I can say without a doubt, neither of us are dreaming. What we just saw was the actual Legendary Pokemon Dialga. If its power is now within you Aipom, what do we do from here? Do you feel any different than you did before?" Kraos ask Aipom. Aipom checks himself out, spins around, and examines his tail. He shakes his head and Kraos starts to wonder. "I see you don't feel or look any different than those five minutes ago. I guess it can't be helped. We might as well continue to walk through our journey as if nothing happened. We don't know if Dialga's power really did affect you." Kraos says and with that Aipom jumps on to his shoulder. The duo begin walking towards their first stop in their journey.

However, they feel a sudden earthquake, which knocks them to the ground. Aipom and Kraos look at one another as a beam of light pulls them up into the sky. "Remember what I said about 'forgetting' let's throw that can out the window." Kraos says as he and Aipom go further into the clouds. As Kraos and Aipom are pulled up they can see a strange hole in the ocean. Each of them are speechless as they see the dark hole. As they look around they can see other beams of light heading in their direction. "It looks like we aren't the only people that got trapped in an unknown destiny. Aipom, be on your guard when we reach where we're going. I can tell that it could mean trouble."

Once Aipom and Kraos are out of the beam of light they land on a cloud. To their surprise the cloud can actually hold them. Kraos feels even more suspicious of what is happening on the beginning of his journey. A light shines in front of him and Aipom. A bubble captures them and brings them closer to the shinning light. It is in this bubble that Kraos ntoices the other trainers and their starters that have been captured. "We aren't only, but I'm not so sure that's a good thing." as Kraos says this he pulls out Kai's clothes from his backpack. "I don't wanna be bothered with this anymore. Aipom, I will leave everything to you and Kai until I get back." Kraos's head moves back and he falls. His body then springs up and changes his clothes. "Looks like Kraos doesn't have time for the fun and games, but lucky for you I do." Kai says putting Aipom on his shoulder.

The shinning light dims to reveal a large Pokemon, the largest Pokemon Kai has ever seen. "Young trainers, my allies have chosen you to hold their power and to aid me. I look at each one of you and see that they made the right decisions. However, I am sorry to say that you will be going on a different journey than you had expected. There is a great darkness trying to escape from its cage. I have asked you to come and help me seal that darkness once again. If you hadn't noticed on your way up into the clouds, there was a hole in the ocean. That hole is the cage that I spoke of earlier. It seems that the darkness has recruited young trainers of his own to free him. I am asking you young trainers to go into the darkness and stop the other trainers from opening the cage. I know it is a lot to as for, but right now you may be the only hope to stop...."

"That's enough of that talk," says Kai interrupting the large Pokemon "I don't need an invitation to go do the right thing. I was already going to go in that dark hole thing anyway. It peaks my interest. So large Pokemon, you can count on me and Aipom to stop this darkness and those young punks. So without further ado, I think it's about time you beam me down. I have a lot of lost ground to cover and a lot more butt to kick."

The large Pokemon nods at Kai's bravery and sends his bubble into the dark hole. "Kai, I wish you and your Pokemon the best of luck!"

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Does this mean the RP has started? And where do we start in? Do we start posting getting our starter or start off in a Route?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Brendan's mind was Whirring, he could not believe what was happening. Last night, He had gone to bed with Riolu, and now he was standing in front of what was potentially the world's largest pokemon. Last night, Brendan had gone to sleep, Hoping today would be a good birthday, but nooo. Today had to be the day mentioned by Lugia during that "Dream". When Brendan had woken up this morning, Riolu greeted him with a loud "RIIIIIII" Brendan had noticed that Riolu was surrounded with an aura. Lugia's aura to be percise. Brendan sighed. "It just had to be today didn't it?" Riolu shrugged and hopped over to the window. Jugia's Aura was whipping around Riolu wildly, almost as if it wanted to escape. Brendan opened the window and Riolu hopped out, kept afloat by Lugia's powers. Brendan just stared at him. "Uhh Riolu? I kinda can't fly without some of Lugia's power.

Brendan waited patiently as the aura surrounding Riolu grew large enough to grant room to one person. Brendan hopped out of the window, and landed safely in Riolu's Aura Bubble. Brendan nodded at Riolu and the pair set off, heading for a destination not yet known to either of them. Only Lugia knew, and he was guiding Riolu through Telepathy.

They flew quite a distance, and over many a sea. The final ocean crossd had a large Gaping hole in it. A "Dark Gate" so to speak. Brendan shook his head at the size of it, and he wondered what held it open. This was why he was here today.

When they reached their final location, Brendan just stared in shock. A bubble had appeared and grabbed them, leaving them free to stand. The bubble then levitated to a very very large pokemon. Brendan had no idea what it was. then it spoke."Young trainers, my allies have chosen you to hold their power and to aid me. I look at each one of you and see that they made the right decisions. However, I am sorry to say that you will be going on a different journey than you had expected. There is a great darkness trying to escape from its cage. I have asked you to come and help me seal that darkness once again. If you hadn't noticed on your way up into the clouds, there was a hole in the ocean. That hole is the cage that I spoke of earlier. It seems that the darkness has recruited young trainers of his own to free him. I am asking you young trainers to go into the darkness and stop the other trainers from opening the cage. I know it is a lot to as for, but right now you may be the only hope to stop-" At that moment, the large pokemon was interrupted by a rude trainer. The Pokemon commended his bravery and sent him in. 'Bravery? I just thought he was rude.' Then Brendan nodded. "Excuse me, But I too am ready for the task I face." "Okay young Brendan Cruze. I welcome your bravery. And good luck. Brendan nodded as his bubble floated down into the hole below.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Josh yawned a little as Suicune disappeared and he was engulfed in a bright blue light. He wasn't bored by everything that was happening, he just hadn't gotten any sleep recently, so he was a bit tired and cranky. He searched his iPod for a song that would keep him awake since he knew he needed to be awake for what was coming next. Finally settling on "Boom Boom Pow" by Jeffree Star, he let the blue light engulf him as he listened to the loud, offensive, sexual song.

Josh's stomach lurched as he felt himself teleported. The few seconds it took to get there felt like a lifetime to Josh and when the light faded, his stomach lurched one last time as he threw up on something.... white and fluffy? Well, there went what little breakfast he had... Josh looked around at the white fluffyness that now supported him as the iPod switched to "Bulletproof" by La Roux. Josh noticed another number of other kids with him and figured he wasn't the only chosen one. Standing up, he noticed -or rather couldn't help but notice- a huge pokemon in front of him..

."Young trainers, my allies have chosen you to hold their power and to aid me. I look at each one of you and see that they made the right decisions. However, I am sorry to say that you will be going on a different journey than you had expected. There is a great darkness trying to escape from its cage. I have asked you to come and help me seal that darkness once again. If you hadn't noticed on your way up into the clouds, there was a hole in the ocean. That hole is the cage that I spoke of earlier. It seems that the darkness has recruited young trainers of his own to free him. I am asking you young trainers to go into the darkness and stop the other trainers from opening the cage. I know it is a lot to as for, but right now you may be the only hope to stop-" It said but was cut short by another kid. The pokemon commended his "bravery".

Having no tolerance for that crap, Josh spoke up. "If that's bravery, I'm Oprah Winfry. That's more stupidity than anything else." Josh said as a few people turned to look at him. "Oh come on. Like you weren't thinking the exact same thing." He scoffed bluntly. Josh stood his ground expecting the kid to come over and try to pick a fight. "Ah yes. The voice of reason. Nice of you to join us Josh Raven. I'm sure some admire your independance." It said noting Josh and his outburst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back