PDA

View Full Version : Journies and Trips

supertails
October 28th, 2008, 03:36 PM
This thread is for people to degauss trips/journeys they had, either by themselves or with others. How was it and what did you get out of it? First I'll talk about my trip to Alabama to visit my bf Brandon. I thought it was great but I'm not as attracted to him as I once was and is now thinking weather or not I should brake up with him, though all and all I did pretty well. First time I went outside the state of Georgia by myself and the first to meet up with someone online over 50 miles away so it was rewarding even though the guy wasn't as good as I thought.

Sounds
October 29th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Well on vacation i usually go to Maimi if it counts,sometime in LA too...
or on Chrismas holidays i go to Courchevel in France if it counts

♣Gawain♣
October 29th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I would rather go the Poles and explore there. It's much fun in the Antarctic 'cause it has life there than in any other in the world.

supertails
October 29th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Well on vacation i usually go to Maimi if it counts,sometime in LA too...
or on Chrismas holidays i go to Courchevel in France if it counts

That all counts. Do you only go to three places or how does it work. Do you have others come around or is it by yourself.

I would rather go the Poles and explore there. It's much fun in the Antarctic 'cause it has life there than in any other in the world.

The Antarctic is pretty much vold of life because it's so cold there but I'd like to go there cause I'd would be apart of exportation history.

Idiot!
October 29th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I tripped over a book when I was playing blindman's buff with my babysittees yesterday. It's not that great, trust me.

♣Gawain♣
October 30th, 2008, 03:06 AM
The Antarctic is pretty much vold of life because it's so cold there but I'd like to go there cause I'd would be apart of exportation history.

Not the land based life, the aquatic life. Antarctica has the most abundant aquatic life.