PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new here!

Silverwings-Lumina
October 29th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Oh, let's see... How do I start... Um, hi, everybody! I'm... Uh. A human.
My first post since I signed up on, let's see... Ah well. I don't remember.
Nice meeting all of you! ^^ I'll be able to learn a lot from you guys in the future (Hopefully, If I'm not stupid enough =P)

Franceschi
October 29th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Well howdy there Silverwings-Lumina :D
Welcome to the brilliance that is PC - the #1 Pokémon forum on the 'net.

You're sure to learn a lot from everyone here. We all know a lot on different subjects and are very willing to help - never be afraid to ask from anyone. We're all lovely chaps!

Check out the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) if you haven't already. They're always good to know from the start ^____^

Enjoy your time here~

Aurafire
October 29th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Welcome to PC, Silverwings-Lumina!

You're human? Well, I can safely say that you'll fit in fine here! XD

Anyway, we're very glad you've decided to join! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here...PC is a pretty awesome place with tons of cool people to meet =P

Don't insult yourself like that! It hardly takes an incredible amount of knowledge to be a good forum-goer. Just make good, thoughtful posts and you'll be fine! It's quite easy to get the hang of ^_^

Please do follow those links Franceschi so kindly posted for you to the rules/FAQ, as they should help you out quite a bit. I'm always around if you need some help or just want to say hi! =P

Have fun, and I'll see you around.

Hawkfish
October 29th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Wow I'm human to. xD Anyway welcome to PC. If you like to chat you can pm or im me.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
October 29th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Human? We have things in common already :P
Welcome to Pokecommunity, and I hope you have a great time on here.
Feel free to drop me a PM if you're confused, lost or just looking for someone to chat with!

See you around!

Fernando
October 29th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Hey welcome to PC and have a great time. Make sure to read the rules & FAQ,if you ever need any help don't be afraid to drop a pm :D. See you soon

Paul

Sounds
October 29th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Yer welcome to PC,have fun,make friends,and read the rules o_0

Silverwings-Lumina
October 29th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Ahhh O_O''!!! I didn't even know where the FAQ was until I saw that link.... Right infront of my eyes. -___- Sorry... That's how muddleheaded I can be XD
Anyway, thanks all, gladly appreciated -^^ - It feels so nice receiving such warm welcomes.. Oh, that, and yeah...
Once again, thanks!

Xolotl
October 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Hello there. I thought I'd welcome you here. I myself can't be of much help but I'll try.
By the way, what is your avartar picture?

Silverwings-Lumina
October 29th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I-It's... A blue ... I don't know...! It's just something I imagined and drew. Uh well, okay, it was supposed to be a Pokemon I created for my own hack but... I've got lots more to learn.
You can call it "Frost" XD Or Santa Claus(Without the beard), since it reminds you of a snowball and stuff. O_O

Dukey
October 29th, 2008, 11:55 AM
hey welcome to PC!
Hope ou have a great time!
Read the rules and stay out of trouble!

DarkPrince_
October 29th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Hi Silverwings! I am glad you could register. Hope you have a great time here with all of us.

Gelidice
October 29th, 2008, 04:00 PM
welcome, i'm new too, hope you like it here!

Vernikova
October 29th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Don't you hate when people say read the rules?

Well... welcome to PC and read the rules. :P

Shiari Xero
October 29th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome to PC Silverwings. I am also new, my name is Xero. I hope you have fun here. This place is great.

Silverwings-Lumina
October 29th, 2008, 08:18 PM
@ Beware Of Dark Lugia - Not really. Them telling me this is perhaps a good sign of the role of importance of the rules in here XD And "them" ... Including you, since you reminded me to read them as well XD. I have a bad habit of forgetting to do everything I want to do, so reminding me to read the FAQ and rules is... Probably something I would be glad for O_O Thanks in advance! XD

@All - I will definately like it here, seeing that this forum is very active unlike the other forums I've been to that are so dead. Thanks, all! Been a great help to me XD