PDA

View Full Version : hello!

kingeart
October 30th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Hi I am an Italian boy and my name is Francesco. My passion is the pokèmon world and I hope to be the welcome one

Silverwings-Lumina
October 30th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Welcome to PC! =D As you can see with my number of posts, I am also a newbie XD.
Don't hesitate to post more and, good luck! Enjoy yourself here as I did XD

Kaizer-X
October 30th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Hello there Francesco,
welcome to our POKeMON-loving community(obvious aint it)
well read the rules and see you around the forum.
HAVE FUN~

kingeart
October 30th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks and excused me for my English, but I believe that besides this problem I will have a good time a lot.

Charliezard
October 30th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Welcome, speaking slightly bad english is no problem at all. There are members that speak much worse that get along fine. Besides you speak Italian as well right? That's two languages...
It will only hinder you're enjoyment if you make it. Hehe just have fun and what not.

Franceschi
October 30th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Wow, I saw your name and thought for a second it was the same as my username. :D

Welcome Francesco, to the PokéCommunity. ^_____^

Your English is better than some English speaking people, so don't fret! You'll also learn a lot more English just by being on the board, so you'll get better. (b'')b

Read the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600)/Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) if you haven't already.
And enjoy yourself~!

kingeart
October 30th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Oh I have already been read the rule and it is almost equal to some Italian sites. My name is famous XD.

Dukey
October 30th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Hey Welcome to PC!
Have fun
make friends
and read the rules!

Hey Welcome to PC!
Have fun
make friends
and read the rules!

Sounds
October 30th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Hey Welcome to PC!
Have fun
make friends
and read the rules!

Hey Welcome to PC!
Have fun
make friends
and read the rules!

not simple enough of a welcome lol
yer like Dukey said welcome to PC,and all the other stuff he said xD\
see u around

Hiidoran
October 30th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I thought he said your user name as well, Franceschi. xD
(They are quite close...)

Well, if you like Pokemon then you are most definitely welcome here at the Pokecommunity, my friend! We are a rather diverse forum, so I'm sure your level of English proficiency is just fine.
(As Franceschi said, your skills in the language will improve during your stay here anyway.)

So, I do hope you will find the Pokecommunity to be a nice place to discuss and learn about Pokemon, Francesco. Trust me, it's a pretty fun site to spend your free time.

Hope to see you around.

GuardianofAuraGirl
October 30th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Welcome to Pokemon Community kingeart! And have a happy posting time! (Have a Happy Halloween too whether it's tomorrow or today for you.)

dragpyre
October 30th, 2008, 01:50 PM
A warm welcome from me to PC.

have fun, talk pokemon and other things, make friends and most importantly, READ THE RULES (not that i have :P)

Kura
October 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Hey Francesco~~ I'm Italian too :3 It's nice to meet a fellow Italian here~

I hope you're enjoying PC so far <3

kingeart
October 31st, 2008, 02:41 AM
wow thanks for the warm welcome and happy Hallowen to you!
( da dove vieni Kura? )

Asa
November 1st, 2008, 10:18 AM
Hey kingheart glad you joined the best community around D:,hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules and FAQ. See you around the forum sometime soon.
Paul

Slin
November 1st, 2008, 10:39 AM
Hi franchesco, wellcome...
have a good time here =)