View Full Version : THE NEW FIREMANDER

~Blu Cheese~
October 30th, 2008, 10:04 AM
hi i am firemander i am new and my fave pokemon is charmander

October 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM
hi james i am tia your sister

October 30th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Hi firemander welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here and if you need anything just PM me ok? Well anyway here is my new member welcome........ WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!!

October 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Hey Welcome to PC!
Hope you have a great time
make friends
but be sure to read the rules!

October 30th, 2008, 1:11 PM
Ah! So another Fire-type enthusiast joins our ranks!

Welcome to the community, my soon to be friend!
(Charmander is an awesome Pokemon, by the way. You have good taste. xD)

So you have a sister around this community? Well, I'm sure that will make your experience that much more exciting. We would all have loved to start off at this forum with a friend. You are quite lucky. ;D
(My sisters never did like Pokemon...)

The Pokecommunity is pretty fun, Firemander. I'm certain you will come to see that after just a few moments around here.
(If you haven't already, that is.)

Perhaps we shall speak again soon, eh?
Take care.

October 30th, 2008, 1:49 PM
Hi there firemander (Woot! Another fire pokemon lover has join the community!!) Welcome to the pokemon community!! As Hidoran pointed out, you are really lucky to have a sister who like pokemon, mine doesnt seemed to like them now. =.=anyways Pls read the rules and hope you will enjoy your stay here.

October 30th, 2008, 5:06 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Firemander. Read the rules and have fun staying here. Fire Pokemon ftw.

~Blu Cheese~
November 1st, 2008, 8:27 AM
Thank you to evrybody and i wish i can be your friend too

November 1st, 2008, 8:29 AM
Welcome to PC! Charmander is my fave of the Kanto starters, and I think he and his evolutions are well-loved around here, so you are in good company!

November 1st, 2008, 9:10 AM
well, Fires OK, But I still don't like them (curse you Hiidoran!). All the same, It gives us Water lovers more enemies to smoosh. Anyway, welcome to PC Firemander!

~Blu Cheese~
November 1st, 2008, 9:26 AM
you to everybody who welcomed me

yes i am a charmander fan

November 1st, 2008, 9:30 AM
Welcome to the community, and I like your avatar picture of the charmander in the charizard costume.

maxx unlimited
November 2nd, 2008, 9:44 AM
Lots of extra letters...
Well, welcome.

~Blu Cheese~
November 2nd, 2008, 9:46 AM
i am getting on and i like to be only one to be firemander it has been very nice and thank you